Dragonborn Rising Ch. 02

Story Info
Ragnar completes his first major job for the Thieves Guild.
7.8k words
4.71
12.8k
20

Part 2 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Compared to 'The Dragonborn Comes', which I can admit is incredibly smutty, for good reason, this story will be a little more plot driven than that. Well, maybe... Most chapters regarding 'Dragonborn Rising' will only have one major romantic / sex scene, maybe two at a stretch. But they aren't just thrown in for any old reason. Well, maybe...

Unlike what I said at the beginning of 'Dragonborn Comes', this won't be a prequel, as I've had plenty of ideas of where to take this story that simply won't relate to that. So while the main character may be similar, if not the same, the two stories are separate.

Let me know what you think in either the comments or by feedback.

*****

Chapter 2 - In the Company of Thieves

*****

Vex and I spent three days casing the Goldenglow estate, looking for any signs of weakness, learning patrol patterns, when there was a change in the guard, how many guards there were, were there any visitors, who they might be, anything and everything that would gain us an advantage and get us inside the building itself.

In addition to the work, we actually spent time talking. She certainly kept her cards close, and prising anything out of her was like pulling teeth, but once she realised that I was honest about anything I told her, probably strange considering our line of work, she slowly but surely started to open up. "Don't start getting any funny ideas, Ragnar. I'm in this job for the gold, not to make friends." She then paused and looked me up and down. "However, I'm also a flesh and blood woman, and compared to most of the idiots who work for us, you appear to have some talent, and you're rather handsome."

"Thanks."

"Don't let it go to your head."

"But?"

The shield cracked for a moment as she smiled. "Well, like any woman, I like to be fucked. Tell you what. We do this job clean, I might just be interested enough to give you what you clearly want."

"I don't expect sex in... Actually, that's a lie."

Now she properly laughed. "You're serious?"

Shrugging, I said, "I may have taken the opportunity for a good fuck session as payment for jobs while working for the Fighter's Guild. Pissed off my old Guild Master when I returned with no coin but empty balls."

Returning to the Guild, Brynjolf showed interest in what we learned, Vex and I agreeing that we would hit Goldenglow the next evening. A good thief uses anything they can to their advantage, and darkness is a thief's natural ally.

The night before hitting Goldenglow, I headed up to the Bee and Barb for a good meal and a stiff drink. I'll be honest in admitting it was due to a case of the nerves. The last big job I'd done in Cyrodiil ended with me critically injured and on death's door. Vex and I knew what we would be walking into this time, but there was still lingering doubt in the back of my mind.

Sitting at my already usual chair, I was joined by Haelga after I'd polished off my meal. She sat down without invitation, which didn't bother me at all, gesturing for a couple of drinks for us. Once the tankards were placed down and my plate cleared away, I leaned forward a little. "I didn't know if you'd ever approach me or not," I admitted.

"You left me rather intrigued, Ragnar. I've seen you wandering around town. Have you found yourself some work?"

"I have. Keeps me occupied and out of trouble."

"Good to know." She paused, before asking quietly, "And you weren't leading me on about the Dibella worship?"

I was surprised she moved onto that topic so quickly, so smiled as I said, "I'll put it in words you'll understand, Haelga. I love to fuck. And I love nothing better than bringing a woman to continuous orgasm."

She smiled in return. "It's unusual to meet a man so blunt in his desires. So many beat around the bush or find themselves unable to speak about the subject, embarrassed about their natural desire for intimacy."

"And what do you desire, Haelga?"

"A thick, hard cock filling all my holes."

"Play your cards right, and you might just get your wish."

"Not tonight?" she asked, pouting a little bit.

"I have important work tomorrow, and while you would be a delightful distraction, I must be focused."

She surprised me by leaning across and kissing me. A soft kiss, but one that promised a lot more, running a hand down my cheek for good measure. "Well, I'll just have to make do with my fingers tonight then," she whispered.

"You're quite blunt yourself."

"My sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of."

"Absolutely. I like a woman who knows what she wants."

"Sure I can't convince you?"

"Part of me wants to. But good things come to those who wait, Haelga. But if you're seriously interested in me, I can admit that interest is returned."

"Deadly serious."

We shared a couple of tankards, and we actually got to know each other a little bit. I was saddened to learn she was a widower, only married to her husband for a year before he passed. She'd been a widower for five years, and freely admitted to having bedded a number of men, though added many were only the once as she was still looking for the one to satisfy her cravings. Other than that, she happily ran the Bunkhouse, finding enjoyment in providing the working man with a safe place to eat, relax and sleep. I told her about most of my history, and figured as she'd been so honest, I was just as honest, including why I'd been run out of Cyrodiil. She found that rather amusing, but didn't find the fact I had a harem of lovers unsurprising at all.

Staying late enough for us to be kicked out when the bar closed for the night, I escorted her the short walk back to her front door. I think she was hoping I would change my mind, and while I wanted to go inside and fuck her brains out, I actually wanted to wait. So we shared quite the kiss on her doorstep, my hands wandering her body, particularly getting a nice feel of her arse. "I spend all day on my feet, Ragnar," she whispered, "Toned arse and legs."

"Guess they'll feel fantastic around my waist."

"Particularly if you're in my arse." She paused before asking, "Does that shock you?"

"I've done it before, so no, it doesn't."

"I love it, Ragnar. Almost as much as I love a big cock in my cunt." She paused before asking, "Can I have a quick feel?"

I nodded and she slid a hand down my trousers. Considering the topic of conversation most of the night and the kiss we just shared, I was nursing a semi, so she got a good indication of what I had between my legs. When her eyes met mine, I couldn't help chuckle. "I think that should satisfy you, Haelga."

She kissed me hard, her hand still down my trousers. I eventually had her pressed against the door, and it was only through sheer willpower that I finally pulled away. "When, Ragnar?" she almost pleaded.

"If I'm not busy, the night after tomorrow."

"Okay." She kissed me again, a soft one that again promised more, before she opened the door, wished me goodnight, and disappeared.

I'll admit it. I liked her already. A woman who freely admitted that she loved to fuck without feeling ashamed? She was right up my alley. And I think she might have a few kinks worth exploring.

Returning to the Flagon, the place was empty so I walked through to the cistern, to see only a couple of the other still awake. Vex was asleep, so no doubt she was relaxed about the next evening. I just headed to my own bed, kicked off my boots, undressed, jerked off (which I desperately needed to do!) and went to sleep.

Vex and I stuck to the Flagon the next day, though we made sure that no alcohol was consumed. Brynjolf not so subtly suggested that my previous evening companion had been noted, but he didn't make a big deal of it, simply warning me to be careful, considering she had been a mark. I assured him I wouldn't mix business with pleasure.

Waiting until night was starting to fall, Vex used the secret exit through the cistern and stuck to the shadows as we made our way to the front gate. It was only a twenty minute walk to the estate, though the sewer grate we needed required a quick swim across the lake. We made it there without being noticed and slid inside to find nothing but darkness. Vex knew a little magic, surprising considering she was a Nord, and summoned a flame spell to provide a little light, though we found a torch quickly enough so we could use that to make our way forward.

Exiting the sewer, we were near the back entrance, and Vex got to work. She broke more than one pick, suggesting it was a tough bastard, but she eventually managed to get it open. Thankfully we knew the layout so took the lead, though we were both now armed. The rule was that the main target shouldn't be harmed, but the mercenaries were fair game.

Sneaking would always be the better option, but the hallways provided next to no cover, and we eventually had to get physical. Vex was diminutive, particularly compared to someone of my size, but she was bloody fast with her dual daggers. The noise drew the attention of other mercenaries, and we were soon working back to back. The narrow hallways worked to our advantage, and we managed to take down five of the mercenaries without taking too many wounds ourselves.

"Shit, we'd better find Aringoth and get out of here," she muttered.

"Don't forget we need to do the hives too."

"We'll do that last."

Making our way upstairs, I took the lead and met the mercenaries waiting for us head on. The first one met my sword with barely a block returned. The second one was a little more talented, while Vex watched my back as a third tried to take me from behind. This was no time for a draw out battle, and I had no problem fighting dirty, putting a boot into his knee. That caused him to crumple and I put my sword through his throat. The fourth mercenary barely had any fight left in him, but I wasn't about to let him run and get help, though I did feel maybe just a teeny tiny bit sorry for him as I ran a sword through his gut.

Finding Aringoth cowering in his bedroom, it didn't take much for him to come clean once he realised it was both Vex and I. He didn't know me, but he knew Vex well enough. Crouching down near him, I said, "You know who sent us. You know who we work for. So I will ask only the once. Give us what we want, and we'll leave you alive."

"You don't work like that," he muttered.

I glanced back at Vex. "I don't think Maven Black-Briar will care whether you live or die after this little stunt," she stated.

"Your choice, Aringoth. Give us the key and what we want, and we'll at least give you the chance of escaping with your life."

He obviously didn't want to die, and figured taking his chance afterwards was better than trying to fight both of us. His hand was shaking as he handed over the key, though he was incapable of giving any more information about who had set everything up. All I was left thinking is that he was more terrified of them than us.

With a last suggestion for Aringoth to leave Riften, and do it quickly, lest Maven send others to deal with him instead, Vex and I headed downstairs. There were more mercenaries in the basement, and despite our pleas about what happened upstairs, they were idiots and decided to fight us. I wasn't used to working without a shield, but found I could easily take on two at a time, the speed of my blade catching them unawares. Neither had a lot of talent, leaving me wondering what sort of mercenaries Aringoth had hired. Vex helped take out the third as I near enough took out my two at once.

The safe wasn't exactly a treasure trove, but we swiped the gold and picked up a piece of paper. I handed it to Vex, who I figured would know a little bit more, as I made sure I emptied the room, finding more gold a nearby chest.

"What a fucking idiot!" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"Oh, Aringoth, what have you done?" she questioned herself before looking at me. "We'd better get back to Brynjolf. He'll want to see this."

Thankfully we didn't have to go back through the manor, finding a secret exit that took us back into the sewer and out the way we had arrived. Following the shore, we found a small bridge back to the mainland, helping hoist Vex up onto it before I managed to clamber up, and under the cover of darkness, clouds covering the moon, we quickly took care of the hives as requested before carefully making our way back to Riften.

"Ragnar, wait," Vex called once we were away from the major. I turned to look at her, just able to see her face in the darkness. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"I'll be honest. You kept me alive just then. If I'd done this job alone as originally intended, I'd be dead. Those mercs didn't fuck around."

"No worries. Just doing my job."

"You're good with a blade. You fought with the Fighter's Guild, right?"

"Aye."

"Look, as I said, I don't mix business with pleasure, but I'll admit, watching you fight was mesmerising, and it's had me thinking since. About pleasure instead of business. But I'll put it bluntly. I'm not fucking you in the Flagon or cistern. I think we can both admit it's disgusting down there, and there's also no privacy."

"The inn?"

"I'd rather not go in there. Look, you've got my interest, but I'll leave it at that for now."

"Okay. It's always nice to know where I stand at least."

It didn't take long to return to the Guild, using the secret entrance I'd been shown located in the graveyard, which was much quicker than heading through the Ratway each time, though I'd been warned by Brynjolf to only use it when it was dark.

Everyone was asleep upon entering the cistern, so Vex and I agreed to have a quick nap and hand the information over the next morning. It had been a rather long day, so once I'd kicked off my boots, I collapsed back onto my bed and practically fell straight to sleep.

*****

"Aringoth sold Goldenglow? What's that idiot thinking? He has no idea the extent of Maven's fury

when she's been cut out of a deal, but I'm certain he'll find out. If only the parchment had the buyer's name instead of this odd symbol. Any idea what that may be?"

Vex and I swapped a glance and shrugged. "Never seen it before," I replied. Vex added her own thoughts, none particularly helpful but rather amusing.

"I'll check my sources and ask Mercer. Good job, the pair of you. You made a good team."

"Thanks," we stated in unison.

"No major jobs for the moment, either of you, but keep your ears open. There's always the next big score."

Remembering the promise I'd made to Haelga, I hung around Riften the next couple of days. I didn't go on a crime spree around Riften. There were a few rules I remembered while working for the Guild in Cyrodiil. One main rule was that you didn't steal from the unfortunate and the poor. I wouldn't say we were idealists, we were still thieves, but we would make sure those less fortunate than even us were taken care of. Those homeless you see wandering the streets generally have our protection. Fuck with one of them and you'd have the Guild on your tail.

Taking my usual chair in the Bee and Barb the night I'd stated, it was no surprise Haelga wandered in a few minutes later, immediately taking the spare chair at my table. After ordering us a pair of drinks, we made polite conversation, but we both knew what we were there for. Just seeing her had me nursing a slowly growing erection. By the time we entered her bedroom, I'd probably already be rock hard.

"Want to get out of here?" she asked once we finished the first tankard.

I don't think either of us had moved so fast in our lives. I'm sure plenty noticed, but I certainly didn't care. Once inside her bunkhouse, she led me by the hand upstairs. The second floor was where those who resided in the bunkhouse slept, as I was led up another set of steps. "I call it the penthouse," she explained.

It was quite a nice room. A large window looked over Riften. The room was tastefully decorated, though there were hints of her Dibella worship in everything. The statue took pride of place on the mantelpiece. Closing the door, she slowly walked towards me, eventually resting her hands on my chest, looking up at me. She was a good four to five inches shorter than I was.

"Have you been thinking about me?" she wondered.

"I have."

"Good thoughts?"

"Of course. If our kiss was a sign of things to come..."

The first kiss that evening was a surprise, soft and tender though our hands were all over the other, pulling her tight to my body and growling into her mouth, causing her to break it and giggle. "My, you are strong, Ragnar," she said softly, running her hands up my back and down my arms, "How old are you, if I may ask?"

"Twenty-one." That made her chuckle. "What?"

"It's been a long time since I made love to or fucked someone so young."

"Why, how... Ah, I know enough not to ask."

"I'm twenty-eight, Ragnar. You know I was married, and that was five years ago, so I'm obviously older. And most of the men I've been with since were actually older than me." She surprised me by resting her head on my chest, cuddling into me. "I'm actually a little surprised."

"Why?"

"Men your age generally don't look at women like me."

"Well, those men are obviously idiots."

To prove how much I actually wanted to be there, I took the lead and spent a long time undressing her. Each piece of skin was touched by either fingers or my lips, ensuring I spent plenty of time kissing her regardless. She only wore a simple dress, and once I had her down to her bra and panties, she didn't turn shy, instead wondering what I thought, the first hint of nerves. I just held her close again and kissed her, no doubt feeling my erection pressed against her. "What does that tell you?"

I've never seen a woman drop to her knees as quickly as she did, her hands fumbling with my belt and trousers in her desperation to release my cock. Why she did that, I shrugged off my coat and shirt, throwing those away. Once she had my cock free, I managed to kick off my boots and everything else as she stroked my cock, and once I was naked, she wasted no time trying to swallow my length. Running a hand through her hair, she only looked up at me with those pretty eyes of hers, and I couldn't help watch as she slowly but surely managed to swallow my length.

Hand on heart, she was the best cocksucker I'd had up until that moment in my life. I'm not exactly sure what she was doing, but it felt awesome, and I knew I wasn't going to last too long. I needed a distraction and I also wanted to return the favour.

"I want to taste you too, Haelga."

My cock popped out of her mouth and she stood up, allowing me to remove her bra, revealing her breasts. They were around a handful, and I had large hands, so I knew I'd enjoy them. Helping remove her panties, I wasn't surprised to see her pussy was bald, putting my nose to her groin and inhaling her scent. That just made her giggle. "Like it?" she wondered. I just licked my lips, earning another laugh, with a playful slap on the shoulder.

Grabbing her hand, I laid back on the bed as she fell down on top of me, and we made out for a little while again. She eventually turned around and swallowed my cock without hesitation, so I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her for the first time, before I started to tease her in return. That distracted her from her cocksucking just enough, so I knew I'd last just a little longer.

But, as I said, she was brilliant, and despite my best efforts to please her at the same time, desperate to continuously taste her, I eventually had to stop as I found myself gently thrusting into her mouth. Though I couldn't concentrate on eating her out, I could slip a couple of fingers inside her, and she certainly enjoyed that, fucking my fingers in return as she continued to suck my dick.

She stopped only for a moment to say, "You're going to finish in my mouth, Ragnar."