Dragonborn Rising Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, a Dragonborn appears, at this moment in the turning of the age."

I'd had one question on my mind ever since those who started calling me by that name. "You and everyone else is now calling me Dragonborn. What does it mean?"

He nodded in understanding, but replied, "First, let us see if you truly are Dragonborn. Let us taste of your Voice."

"Towards you?"

"Yes. The Greybeards can handle the power of your Voice."

I still took a couple of steps backward, as did Aela and Lydia, as I used my new gift, aiming it straight at the rather friendly old man.

"FUS!"

I honestly thought he was going to go flying arse over head, but apart from a slight stagger, he managed to withstand it. Walking towards each other, he nodded again. "Dragonborn. It is you. Welcome to High Hrothgar. I am Master Arngeir. I speak for the Greybeards. Now tell me, Dragonborn, why have you come here?"

"I honestly don't know where to start. I mean, the first question is, why me?"

"That is for the gods to answer. What is your name?"

"Ragnar." Gesturing to my side, I added, "These are my companions, Aela and Lydia."

He glanced at them and nodded. "Friends of the Dragonborn are also welcome in High Hrothgar, at least for the time being."

He looked back towards me as if expecting another question. I wracked my mind, thinking of a question that wouldn't sound too stupid. "Who are you? The Greybeards, I mean." Gesturing around, I added, "And what is this place? I've never seen anything like it."

"We are the Greybeards, followers of the Way of the Voice. You stand in High Hrothgar, on the slopes of Kynareth's sacred mountain. Here we commune with the voice of the sky, and strive to achieve balance between our inner and outer selves."

"Way of the Voice? What is that?"

"The Voice was a gift of the goddess Kynareth, at the dawn of time. She gave mortals the ability to speak as dragons do. Although this gift has often been misused, the only true use of the Voice is for the worship and glory of the gods. True Mastery of the Voice can only be achieved when your inner spirit is in harmony with your outward actions. In the contemplation of the sky, Kynareth's domain, and the practice of the Voice, we strive to achieve this balance." I probably blinked in confusion as he added, "You will understand what I mean in time, Dragonborn."

"Am I the only one here? The only Dragonborn, I mean?"

"You are not the first. There have been many of the Dragon Blood since Akatosh first bestowed that gift upon mortalkind. Whether you are the only Dragonborn of this age, that is not ours to know. You are the only one that has been revealed thus far. That is all I can say."

"Okay, well... I guess I'm answering your summons, Master. I'm here to learn what it is, what it means to be Dragonborn."

"We are honoured to welcome a Dragonborn to High Hrothgar. We will do our best to teach you how to use your gift in fulfilment of your destiny. But that is for later. You have no doubt journeyed far to come here. Please, join us for dinner and then we will find lodgings for you and your friends."

"We don't mean to intrude," Lydia said, and I could hear the nerves in her tone.

"Think nothing of it. You are welcome here."

We were shown to a spare room, where there were empty bunks that we could sleep, Arngeir suggesting we would be there for at least a couple of days. Joining them for dinner, the other three didn't say a word, Arngeir explaining further that just a whisper from them could kill my two companions. He wasn't exactly chatty either, but did show some interest in our lives. After that, the four disappeared to do their own thing, stating we would gather for a series of tests the next morning.

Thankfully the three of us were exhausted, so going to bed not long after dinner wasn't a bad idea. There were no double beds available, but Aela wasn't sleeping anywhere except with me. I wasn't going to complain when she stripped down to her underwear, sliding under the covers to join me. Feeling her warm body against mine once spooned against me, there was the usual reaction.

"Excited, are we?" she whispered.

"I am now."

"You want to?"

"What about Lydia?"

"I can hear you, you know."

"Sorry!" Aela and I said in unison.

"Look, I know it's been a couple of days for you. Just... Keep it down or something."

"You can masturbate if you want," Aela suggested.

Lydia didn't reply to that. At least, not at first. "Well, if it sounds really good, I might have to."

I'd never been one for putting on a show. Haelga had mentioned once or twice about fucking where we might or would be caught, but we never really had the opportunity. As it was dark, Lydia wouldn't be able to see anything, but she would hear everything.

Aela slid her panties down before spreading her legs, looping one of mine as my fingers found what we both wanted. She turned her head to kiss me as I fondled her, helping me remove her bra so my other hand could fondle her breasts. One of her hands helped take off my underwear so she could stroke me at the same time. It was all slightly awkward, but she certainly complimented me.

"I can't wait to have your big cock inside me," she said, not as quietly as she should have.

"How big?" Lydia asked after a few moments of silence.

"Biggest I've had."

The only sounds that followed were of her light moans before she finally removed my hand and positioned herself in such a way that I could easily slide my cock inside her. We remained in that position for a little while, but it wasn't particularly comfortable for either of us, and it was no surprise when she moved onto her hands and knees.

Ever have the feeling you're being watched? I knew Lydia was definitely watching us in the darkness. I learned forward once I slid inside Aela again and whispered a suggestion. "Lydia, would you like to watch us while pleasuring yourself?"

Silence for a few seconds before there was a "Yes."

"Light a candle and come closer."

Aela and I were illuminated in the faint glow of a candle a few seconds later, Lydia lighting a couple more to really provide some light. Aela glanced back and smiled as Lydia appeared to our side. She was also naked, taking a few seconds to look her up and down. She was stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. A pair of breasts that I immediately want to grab, if not lick and bite, a fantastic body, flat and toned stomach towards a bare pussy, which was a surprise.

"I think you just got a little harder, Ragnar."

"Can I see it?" Lydia asked.

I pulled my cock out of Aela and rested it on the crack of her arse. I looked at Lydia as her eyes widened. "By Talos," she whispered.

"And it feels wonderful when he's inside you," Aela added, "Speaking of which, Ragnar..."

I slid my cock back inside her, earning a grateful moan, as Lydia got down on her knees next to the bed and started to fondle herself. I tried to concentrate on fucking Aela, but I was distracted from time to time watching Lydia, as she put on a show for me in return. I looked down and gestured with my eyes, watching as she lifted her hand, placing her fingers in my mouth. "You taste wonderful," I said. That just made her blush. "Would you like this one day?"

"By the Nine, yes," she said quietly.

"I won't mind," Aela managed to say, despite the fact I was driving my cock into her.

We flipped around so I was on my back, Aela riding me hard and fast. Lydia stayed where she was, continuing to masturbate, occasionally giving me her fingers to taste her. I was half tempted to invite her to sit on my face, but while Aela talked about it, I wasn't sure both of them were ready for it. Aela eventually climaxed first, and as it had been a couple of days since we'd last been intimate, it was quite a good one. She then surprised me by sliding off me and positioning herself to finish me with her mouth.

"Want to help?" she asked, looking at Lydia.

Lydia looked at me. I could only smile and nod as she eagerly joined Aela on the bed. Aela could take my entire length by now, and Lydia quickly proved how much she wanted to please me too, as it took a few tries, but she was soon taking my entire length as well. Having two women suck my cock was all too much, warning them I was going to blow. Lydia was blowing me at the time, and looked up with a smile in her eyes, and I knew what she was going to do.

No doubt the first blast of cum into her mouth was a surprise, but she barely spilled a drop. Aela then grabbed Lydia by the hair, turning towards her, and made sure, with a mouthful of my cum, kissed her. I think my cock practically sprang back to life, as Lydia was clearly surprised, noticing the sideways glance from Aela.

"Well, if Breezehome is going to be anything like this," I stated.

Lydia and Aela looked at each other again before looking at me. "Definitely," Aela stated. Lydia blushed, but nodded her head eagerly at the thought. Aela grabbed my half-hard cock. "And you'll definitely want this inside you, Lydia."

"Part of me wants it now," she said quietly.

"Get him hard and have a go. Would you mind, Ragnar?"

"Definitely not. I won't cum again for a while, but if you haven't, Lydia..."

"He cares about your orgasm first," Aela said, the smile lighting up her face. She knew I'd eat her out all night if she wanted, giving her endless orgasms for very little in return.

The pair gave me five minutes to properly recover before Aela blew me by herself, Lydia doing what I'd thought about originally and moving to sit on my face. She definitely enjoyed what I was doing with my tongue, and that turned me on, Aela quickly stating to Lydia that I was rock hard and ready to go. Moving off my face, she leaned down to kiss me first, and I made her squeal as I grabbed and rolled her over, my cock pressing at her entrance. She spread her legs as I teased her, rubbing the head of my cock at her slit a few times before finally slowly sliding it in. I watched her face as I slid my entire length inside her, feeling her body shudder. She looked at me and blushed. "I nearly climaxed," she whispered.

"If you do, we can either stop or keep going."

"Just fuck me." I raised an eyebrow as I felt her feet move to rest on the small of my back. "Fuck me, my Thane. My body is yours."

Lydia got fucked. Well and truly fucked, mostly because I was wondering if she could handle it. She could, and I knew from that moment, I had two women in my life again. What would make it easier than any other time is that we would all live in the same house. It would only get awkward if they fell out about the others relationship with me. I had a feeling that probably wouldn't happen, as once Lydia had a very nice orgasm, enough that she collapsed onto my chest, breathing deeply.

"Definitely yours, for as long as Aela lets me, or you want me."

"I wouldn't mind dipping my tongue into that little arse of yours," Aela stated before she lay next to me.

"And I probably wouldn't mind," Lydia admitted, "I'd even take his cock there if it feels good."

Aela laughed. "Well, Ragnar, sounds like you have a night of anal on your hands, and probably soon, because if she wants it there, I'm not missing out."

Almost to prove it wouldn't be a problem, once she was recovered, Lydia kissed me before getting off me and heading back to her own bed. If we'd been at Breezehome, I'd have invited her to stay, but the bed was small enough with Aela and I. As she spooned into me again, I did joke, "I wonder if the Greybeards heard all that?"

"They would now know the Dragonborn can satisfy two women at once."

"Definitely," Lydia added, "And leave them wanting more, but also sleep too."

Lydia fell asleep quite quickly, but I was still hard and prodding Aela, so we managed to quietly fuck again, this time not moving from our position, and she was very happy to take another load inside her a few minutes later. After a quick clean up in the dark, we snuggled under the furs and finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was not awkward at all. I thought it would be after the shenanigans of the previous evening, but Lydia simply wished us both good morning before getting dressed, giving me a few seconds to take in her body in the morning light filtering through the windows. I could see Aela also giving her an appraising glance too. She disappeared, leaving Aela and I alone in bed. "I enjoyed last night," she confessed.

"So did I. It was a lot of fun."

"We'll have a proper threesome once we're back home too. We'll wear you out instead."

"You'll be surprised how long I can last."

"I'll happily put that to the test."

I just gave her a squeeze and kissed her neck. "I bet you would," I breathed into her ear, feeling her shudder before she kissed me, "But while I'd like to stay here all morning, and definitely do certain things with you, we are here for a reason."

After breakfast, the Greybeards put me to the test. Aela and Lydia happily sat and observed as I quickly proved I was definitely Dragonborn, learning everything they could show me quicker than they imagined or thought possible. As it was all rather simple, or so I thought, they had me outside after lunchtime, where I learned another Shout.

In addition to that, the Greybeards taught me everything they could about being Dragonborn, the history of known Dragonborn since the very first, and also of how I would learn new and perhaps more powerful Shouts. I would learn those which would have me breathe fire and ice, and those were Shouts they were aware of. Apparently there were ruins across Skyrim with word walls where I could learn another part of a Shout.

Then there were the one on one conversations I had with Arngeir, where I believe he was simply just getting to know me as a man. He asked for complete honesty, so I gave it to him. He was surprised by the twists my life had taken. Surprisingly, nothing I said shocked him nor did he judge me, simply stating that it was my life, though he was pleased I was now taken a better, more noble path.

After three days of learning and conversations, Arngeir stated I would have one final test. "Retrieve the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, our founder, from his tomb in the ancient fane of Ustengrav. Remain true to the Way of the Voice, and you will return."

"Jurgen Windcaller?"

"Hmmm. It doesn't surprise me you have not heard of him. Another name to have disappeared into the mists of history. He was a great war leader of the ancient Nords, a master of the Voice, or Tongue. After the disaster at Red Mountain, where the Nord army was annihilated, he spent many years pondering the meaning of that terrible defeat. He finally came to realize that the gods had punished the Nords for their arrogant and blasphemous misuse of the Voice. He was the first to understand that the Voice should be used solely for the glory and worship of the gods, not the glory the men. Jurgen Windcaller's mastery of the Voice eventually overcame all opposition, and the Way of the Voice was born."

"This Way of the Voice philosophy does appear to be a worthy avenue, but what about when I'm fighting dragons or other enemies?"

"The Dragonborn is an exception to all the rules. The Dragon Blood itself is a gift from the gods. If we accept one gift, how can we deny the other? As Dragonborn, you have received the ability to Shout directly from Akatosh. We therefore seek to guide you on the proper use of your gift, which transcends the restrictions which bind other mortals."

"All I can do is promise to do my best."

"And that's all we can ask of you, Dragonborn. But in regards to your destiny, we can only show you the way, not your destination."

We spent a last night at High Hrothgar before departing for Whiterun early the next morning. Walking down the mountain was certainly easier than walking up it, and we agreed that it was possible for us to ride up the mountain path next time. It was something to consider, dependent on the weather. The weather heading down wasn't the best as the snowfall was heavy to begin with though it cleared the lower we journeyed. Making Ivarstead before sunset, we were still tired after such a long walk, so stayed in the inn again before completing the journey back to Whiterun the next day.

None of us had a clue where Ustengrav was, so the first thing to do was head to Jorrvaskr and check the maps. It would be a trek to get there, the ruin beyond the outskirts of Morthal, but at least it wasn't the other end of Skyrim. Although we would have liked to take our time, part of me wanted to get the horn back to the Greybeards as quickly as possible, as I was sure I still had a lot to learn. Lydia and Aela sensed my eagerness, so agreed to leave the day after our return to Whiterun.

Over dinner that night in Breezehome, Aela having already moved her stuff in, I made Lydia choke on her food when I asked, "So why did you so easily agree to sleep with me?"

She managed to swallow what she was eating, blushing at the same time, before admitting, "I'll admit I immediately had... well, thoughts... You strode towards me and I felt a little weak-kneed. I mean, I was going to be the housecarl to the Dragonborn! And you've already made me feel welcome and at home. I've heard horror stories of how others treat their housecarl's."

"And the sleeping with me bit?"

"Oh, that was always going to happen regardless. Soon as I saw you, I thought, 'Well, if he doesn't offer, I'll find a way of getting into bed with him'. As I said, immediate..."

"Don't worry, Lydia, I was nearly the same," Aela added, before looking at me, "We fucking tonight?"

"Just us two? Or the three of us?"

"I don't mind, though as I said, we'll do it properly once we're here without needing to travel the next day."

Lydia eventually suggested Aela and I just enjoy one another, though she made sure to give me quite the parting kiss before heading to her own room. Getting ready for bed, Aela wore her face-paint every day without fail, but I was now used to seeing her without it during an evening before bed. Every time she sat or lay barefaced next to me, I know I stared, and it occasionally made her self-conscious. "You should go without it except when we're working or out hunting," I suggested.

"I'm just so used to wearing it nowadays."

"You don't have to hide from me. You know what I think."

She couldn't help smile before she said something that surprised me. "No wonder she married you."

It was one hell of a compliment. As I've said, she knew everything about me. "What makes you say that?"

"Because if you were anything like this with her, then no wonder."

I just shrugged. "The one thing I always am is honest. I haven't always been a good man, but I've tried to be honest."

I would say we made love for the first time that night, and I say that because it was the first time that Aela said those three words. Hearing them made me smile, and there was no hesitation in returning them, which made her smile too. After Muiri, then Astrid, then leaving Haelga, I really didn't think I'd be capable of those feelings again, but something with Aela just clicked. And I already had a tonne of affection for Lydia, and I'd only known her a few days, though considering I'd already fucked her, that should be no real surprise.

Cuddling a little later, Aela turned towards me for once, we made each other a promise. We would live each day as it comes. No talk of the future or planning for it. At least, not yet. I was Dragonborn, and no doubt my immediate future would be linked with the return of the dragons. Knowing there were plenty of potential negative outcomes, we agreed to wait until the Dragon Crisis was over until we began to contemplate a future. It would perhaps help prevent utter heartbreak if it all ended as badly as it possibly could.