Dragonborn Rising Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to find a towel so she could wipe herself down, eventually sitting up so we could share another kiss. Leaning her head against my chest, she said, "I'm going to want it again, you know?"

"After I hit the embassy, wait for me at the Winking Skeever. We'll spend the night there before heading back here."

She looked up, another smile. "You're serious?"

"It's just sex, Delphine. Aela and Lydia understand and certainly don't mind."

"And you seriously don't mind the age gap?"

I kissed her again before replying. "When I'm hard and my cock is inside you, does age really matter?"

"Well, all I know is that I'm being well fucked by both the Dragonborn and one very handsome young man. God, all this talk..." She looked down and grabbed my cock, dragging me towards her. "Good thing it helps keep you ready to go."

I walked upstairs about half an hour later. Delphine tried to be quiet, but I'm sure Aela and Lydia knew what I was doing. Orgnar didn't say anything, and I still didn't know their exact relationship. I think he just worked for Delphine, ran the bar as she looked after the rest of the place. Once outside, ready to mount our horses, the jokes began again.

"She's old enough to be your mother, Ragnar!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Probably older, to be honest," Aela added. She gave me a knowing look, as I'd told her, though Lydia was in the dark about her age.

"Good body for a woman her age, I guess," Lydia said.

"And it sounds like she definitely enjoys what Ragnar gives her. Still tight and wet, Ragnar?"

"Oh, definitely. And she's very flexible too. Fantastic arse," I stated, looking at them with a smirk, before I asked, "Do either of you mind?"

Aela shrugged. "It's just sex, and it's clearly helping the relationship you two require to help solve the dragon issue."

"I can't really complain either," Lydia added.

"What's the plan?" Aela wondered.

I told them what Delphine had explained to me. They were disappointed to hear I would be heading to Solitude alone, but also understood the reason to keep numbers few, and definitely understood the reason why I would be infiltrating alone. They knew my experience as a thief would definitely come in handy, and they were honest that both would probably be distracting once we were behind enemy lines. I needed a clear mind to ensure I came out of it alive.

Leaving the next morning, after a night of fun with Aela and Lydia, I knew it would be a two-day ride to Solitude, choosing to stop in Morthal along the way. A bit out of the way, but I didn't particularly want to camp out in the wilderness. It was dusk by the time I made it to Morthal, having remained unbothered most of the way. There was still an unsettling air to the city, but I just headed straight to the inn, grabbed a meal, enjoyed a couple of tankards, and headed to bed.

Completing the journey to Solitude the next day, I made it to the stables by the afternoon, and wasted little time heading through the gates and towards the Winking Skeever. I ordered some food and a drink, taking a seat at a table in the corner so I could watch the door. Looking around, I noticed no Bosmer sat down nor hanging around, and despite keeping watch most of the night, listening to the Breton singer, who I think was the same as before, I went to bed without any sign of Malborn.

It was lunchtime the next day before Malborn finally made an appearance. I was seated at the same table as the night before, now at least with a couple of books to stem the boredom. He sat down without invitation, and the first thing I noticed was the fact he was nervous as hell, his eyes darting all over the place before they finally rested on me. "I was expecting someone... different."

"How do you mean?"

"Doesn't matter. Here's the deal. I can smuggle some equipment into the Embassy for you. Don't plan on bringing anything else with you. The Thalmor take security very seriously. Give me what you can't live without, and I'll make sure it gets into the Embassy. The rest is up to you."

"My armour and a dagger is all I will need. They're in my room."

He had a backpack with him, so was able to take what I needed. He let me know that he had received a message from Delphine, and that she was waiting at a nearby farm. I took the hint, gave him half an hour to disappear, before I headed to the farm myself. Delphine was waiting for me, wearing the same leathers, tending one of the horses. I stood a couple of metres back and took her in. For her age, she was a fine looking woman. She must have sensed me watching as she eventually turned around.

I couldn't help laugh at being caught, but apart from smiling as she walked towards me, she gestured for me to follow her, explaining as we walked. "You met Malborn?"

"Aye. Don't think I've met anyone more nervous. Didn't mention that to him. Thought he'd have shit himself otherwise."

"He does have every reason for nerves. His neck is on the line, just like yours, and if or when the Thalmor find out he helped, he's... well, I'm sure you can imagine."

"Are we all set?"

She nodded. "I have your invitation to the party. But the only way you're going to get past the guards is if they really believe you're an invited guest. Which means you need to look the part, and not be armed to the teeth." She picked up a backpack. "In here is the finery you will need to look the part. Probably not what you're used to, but trust me, you'll look good."

Delphine had even gone to the trouble of getting me some soap and water, but she didn't give me a lot of privacy, enjoying the sight of me naked as I cleaned myself top to bottom. She may have taken a cloth to help me wash certain parts... which led to a little bit of making out... The only thing that stopped us fucking was the fact I needed to go soon, and that she also wanted to trim my hair and beard. She sat me down in a chair, and there was more than one glance at my crotch, as I was nursing at least half an erection. We managed to behave... just...

After I was dressed, Delphine looked me up and down. "Well, I think you're handsome, but getting past the Thalmor is something else. The clothes suit you."

"Thanks."

"Come. The carriage is just up the road. The driver is a friend."

There were no last minute instructions as I'm sure Delphine trusted me enough to get the job done. Instead, she just gave me quite a long hug, kissed me again, told me to be careful, before I mounted the carriage. I gave her a brief wave before the carriage turned the corner and headed towards the embassy. The ride only took ten minutes or so, pulling up outside the embassy, and my eyes immediately took in the Thalmor patrols, counting how many I could see and possible exit points once the job was done.

Hopping down from the carriage, I leaned against the carriage for a moment, feigning looking for my invitation as I continued to watch and assess. I knew, once inside, one wrong move could end everything. I was confident my past as a thief would come in handy, and I knew I'd lost none of my skills. But the Thalmor were a people even I rarely trifled with. I didn't particularly like them, but considering the war they'd fought against us, I gave them begrudging respect.

Loitering would only draw attention, so I finally headed towards the pair of Thalmor guards. Some Altmer could be quite tall, but I was pleased to see that I was taller still. I didn't tower over them, but if they were trying to be intimidating through size alone, it didn't work with me at least. "Invitation, please." I handed it over without a word. I watched the eyes take in whatever was written. Delphine had assured me it was legitimate, and it was, as he handed it back. "That's all in order. You may head in, sir."

I dipped my head in thanks and walked up the path to the door. I heard a drunk behind me crack one or two jokes, though it didn't distract anyone else. A guard opened the door into the embassy, and I was immediately hit by the smell of cooking food and the whisper of conversation. I had no idea what to expect inside. Delphine had given one or two thoughts, and she was rather disparaging of those of the Empire, and particularly those of Skyrim, cosying up to the Thalmor. I could see her point.

Before I could leave the entryway, I found myself approached by an Altmer in fine clothes, and a fierce looking face, that immediately softened once she noticed I was looking at her. She offered her hand, which I took, keeping my grip loose. "Welcome. I don't believe we've met. I am Elenwen, the Thalmor Ambassador to Skyrim. And you are...?"

Delphine hadn't given me a false identity as she figured they'd learn my identity soon enough. "I'm Ragnar. Pleased to meet you."

"Ah yes. I remember your name from the guest list." No doubt wondering who I was, considering I'd not had a thing to do with the Thalmor before. "Please, tell me more about yourself. What brings you to this... to Skyrim?"

I was about to say I was from Skyrim, or at least I figured my unknown relatives probably were, but before I could reply, Malborn grabbed her attention, asking about wine or something. That flustered, if not angered her, but she forgot all about asking me anything else, simply asking me to enjoy myself.

Heading into the main room, the one thing I could smell in the room was coin. Lots of coin. Not just traders either. There were at least a couple of lords, and probably more than one thane. The one person that took my eye was someone who I could probably consider an old friend. She eventually noticed me, and although her face gave nothing away, her eyes certainly did. Definite surprise, but there was amusement there too, needing to cover the grin forming by sipping at her wine glass.

Taking a glass from one of the waiters, I made my way towards her, giving her a peck on the cheek. "Maven," I whispered into her ear.

"What are you doing here, Ragnar?" she asked quietly.

"Business, of course." She gave me a look, knowing I was talking bullshit. "Do you really want to know?"

"No. But I've heard other rumours, about who you are. Can you be honest with me?" I nodded. "Are you really him?"

"I am. That's why I'm here."

"Don't tell me anymore. I don't want to be involved." She paused before adding, "But it is good to see you."

"I would ask about business, but I probably shouldn't. Is everyone well though?"

"They are. I'll let them know you are well too. Would you like them to know the truth?"

"Sure, I don't see a problem with that."

"Good. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go mingle. I'm sure you understand."

"I might see you around, Maven."

I mingled with a few other people before heading towards the bar. Malborn played his part well, though I was left thinking he was far too nervous and would eventually draw attention to himself. He said I needed a distraction so he could escort me into the private area of the embassy. Looking around the room, I noticed someone who would be perfect.

It worked a charm, handing whoever the man was a cup of brandy, and he quickly had the attention of everyone, allowing me to slip into a hall connected to the kitchen. A khajit cook started to complain, but Malborn shut her up quickly. I changed out of my fine clothes into my armour, a little sad to leave the clothes behind. Delphine was right. They were the finest clothes I'd ever worn. Now armed with just a dagger, Malborn led me to another door, stating he would close it once I was through. He didn't wish me luck or anything, as he probably figured I'd end up caught and he'd end up dead.

There was only one patrol that I heard, and the two soldiers split up. Though I would have preferred to do it without bloodshed, I had no problem actually killing Thalmor, and I was helped by the fact they split up. I killed the one upstairs without a noise, hiding the body in a cupboard, and I had a good snoop around, but I found nothing incriminating. Heading downstairs, I caused a disturbance to ensure the other came to investigate. Killing him was slightly harder, and though noise was made, not enough to attract any attention. Storing the body in another cupboard, I had a look around downstairs, but found nothing again.

I'd seen a second building during my very brief reconnaissance, so headed out into the courtyard, aware there would be a patrol. There were few hiding spots, but I managed to time my movements right, my previous life as a thief coming in handy to ensure I stayed unseen. Slipping inside the door of the other building, I gave many thanks to Nocturnal, as I have no doubt she still had designs on taking my soul upon my death, so would help me until I was dead.

Eavesdropping on another conversation, I had to wait a while before I could move forward unseen, heading straight towards what looked like an office, where I found plenty of evidence, though nothing that tied the Thalmor to the dragons. But I found dossiers on Ulfric Stormcloak, its contents rather disturbing, and also Delphine, unable to stop the smile that formed when it read they had no idea where she was. The third was of Thalmor investigations into the dragon issue, and it appeared they were in the dark as much as we were.

But I needed more, and the screams I heard echo through the building suggested someone was being tortured. I'd heard the same noises when I'd been held in jail myself. Everyone had heard rumours about the Thalmor, and what they were actually up to in Skyrim. While they no doubt did investigate Talos worship, there were darker rumours in regards to the presence. And I think I might find evidence of what they were up to.

Heading down a dark stairway, I could hear voices before there was a cry of pain, more than once, before I heard footsteps and then silence. The Thalmor torturer had disappeared, and though I heard whimpering, I searched for any more information. I found another dossier, this on mentioning someone named Esbern, before I creeped towards the cells. The first one was empty, but the second held a man shackled to the wall.

I recognised him immediately as someone I'd noticed around the Thieves Guild. His name was Etienne. I managed to gain his attention, lifting his blood soaked face. His eyes widened as they met mine, putting a finger to my lips as I began to fiddle with the lock. Breaking it was simple, opening it and crouching down, kneeling down as I quickly broke the shackles.

"Once we're out, I need to know what you know," I whispered.

"Of course, boss."

I couldn't help smile. "I'm no longer that, but thanks. Quickly, before we're..."

"There's a hatch nearby where the Thalmor throw the bodies. Perfect way out."

I should have known my luck wouldn't hold. No doubt someone had found one of the bodies, that's why I heard more voices before we'd even left the cell. Unsheathed the dagger, I could see Malborn escorted to the edge of the level above, flanked by at least a trio of Thalmor. One wore the robes of a Justicar, and the voice suggested he was the one who'd been torturing Etienne.

Waiting until the Justicar was in the right position, I flung the dagger at him, unsure if it hit the target as I burst towards the stairway. I really should have just taken the hatch and left Malborn to his fate, but there was a small part of me that thought he should walk away too. By the time I made the top of the stairs, the two Thalmor were armed and ready for me. So I used my Thu'um, enveloping both in flames. Taking the dagger from the chest of the Justicar, I buried the weapon in both of their chests, before grabbing Malborn and dragging him with me. He complained all the way but at least he was alive.

Etienne showed me where the hatch was. The three of us dropped down, and managed to avoid the troll that had obviously been feeding on the bodies. Once outside of the cave, I barely recognised where we were, but I figured finding the road back to Solitude wouldn't be difficult. Etienne thanked me for his rescue. He didn't know my whole story but would let everyone know that I was responsible for his rescue. As for Malborn, he was happy to survive but his life in Skyrim was over. He would head to Windhelm, as at least there was no Thalmor presence there. After that, he wasn't sure. I let him know where I lived, and insisted if he needed help to just send word to me and I would do what I could. He thanked me for that, at least.

Heading to the main road, there was a post with signs pointing which way was which. I turned left and headed back towards Solitude, the sun now starting to set, though I wasn't worried about walking in the dark, the roads this close to the capital being clear of both idiot bandits and beasts that prowled. It was dark by the time I walked through the gates, heading straight for the Winking Skeever.

I'd reserved the room for the night already, but I was surprised to see Delphine already waiting for me. She led me straight back towards the bar, where after we'd ordered drinks, she asked me a million and one questions about how the operation went. She was just like me, cautious and suspicious, as we sat in the only table in the corner, both of us watching the front door.

"So, what did you learn?" she asked eagerly. I placed the dossiers in front of her, staying silent as she read all four. I knew when she read her own dossier, as it made her smile. The Ulfric dossier no doubt made her frown, and as for the dragon dossier, that made her shoulders slump. But it was the fourth and final dossier that provoked the biggest reaction, looking at me with a broad grin that lit up her face.

"Esbern? He's alive?"

"They were torturing some poor bastard about him."

She sighed, though I think it was with relief. "I thought the Thalmor must have got him years ago. That crazy old man... Figures the Thalmor would be on his trail, though, if they were trying to figure out what's going on with the dragons."

"What makes you say that?"

"You mean, aside from wanting to kill every Blade they can get their hands on? Esbern was one of the Blades archivists, back before the Thalmor smashed us in the Great War. He knew everything about the ancient dragon-lore of the Blades. Obsessed with it, really. Nobody paid much attention back then. I guess he wasn't as crazy as we all thought."

"Okay, he's the guy we want then. Etienne, the guy they were torturing, kept suggesting an old man hiding out in the Ratway below Riften might be our guy."

"That's where I'd go if the innkeeper act fell apart. Given your history, I guess I don't have to give too much advice?"

"No. I'll have a word with Brynjolf. He knows everyone around. If Esbern is there, Bryn will know him, even if he's not using his real name."

"Just one thing, Ragnar. When you find Esbern, if you think I'm paranoid, you may have some trouble getting him to trust you. Just ask him where he was on the 30th of Frostfall. He'll know what it means."

"I'll keep that in mind. Now, what do you think about draining these drinks and heading upstairs?"

"I don't care about the drinks, Ragnar."

We were upstairs no more than a minute later. We were both naked no more than a couple of minutes after that. I held her in my arms, running my hands up and down her body, still amazed at how wonderful it was despite her age. If I didn't know how old she was, I'd have figured her older than me but not by such a significant margin.

Lying her down on the bed, I wasted little time placing my mouth where we both wanted it. Delphine cared little about noise that night, and once we started to properly fuck, everyone in the Winking Skeever would have known what we were doing. She proved her flexibility in many ways that night, and after I'd filled her once, near enough begged me to take her arse. Considering how fine her arse was, for a woman of her age, I took delight in fucking her there too. I think she loved that even more, urging me on before I came and practically passed out next to her.