Dragonborn Rising Ch. 39

Story Info
The adventures of Ragnar the Dragonborn continue.
7k words
4.74
3.7k
6
0

Part 39 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 39 -- Projection

*****

"You're back?" Aela asked, looking up from the book she read by the firepit. She must have been cold as she was covered by some furs.

Hanging up my coat first, I leaned down to kiss her. "I have another task to complete for the college. Dwarven ruins. Dangerous. Risk of death. Figured you might be interested."

She smiled. "You know me, Ragnar. Always up for some adventure."

"Good. We'll probably head out tomorrow, if you're up for it." Looking around, I asked, "Where's Lydia?"

"She's upstairs. We have a visitor."

"Who?"

"Delphine."

"Ah. Are they having fun?" I listened but didn't hear intimacy upstairs.

"We did have some recently."

"We?"

She smiled again. "Ragnar, I'm down here because my pussy is red raw right now." She pulled back the furs and spread her legs. Her pussy had definitely received some attention, and recently. "Two pairs of hands, fingers and tongue is enough at times." I leaned down and brushed my hand over her sex, making her gasp before she kissed me. "I'd love to, but she's a little sore right now."

"Mind if I head upstairs then?"

"Soon as she sees you, Delphine will want to fuck."

"And you?"

"If I hear you having a really good time, I might just have to join in later." She pulled the furs back to cover herself. "Once I hear you with them, you know what I'm like, Ragnar." She paused before asking, "How is Mirabelle?" Now it was my turn to smile, and she knew me well enough by now. "And that is no surprise, Ragnar."

"Part of me thought it would be because of Muiri. No, Belle is very much her own woman. Took the heart and head time to figure all that out."

"So what will you do?"

"Enjoy her company for now. We both now it will not be a permanent thing. It can't be considering our lives. She won't leave the college and, while she is a reason to remain, I'm no mage." Leaning down to kiss her again, she just told me to have fun if I wanted to.

Checking Lydia's room first, I guess it was no surprise to find Lydia and Delphine lying together naked on my bed. Both looked at me and smiled. "Good to see you, Dragonborn."

"You too, Delphine. Looks like you've made yourself comfortable."

She turned onto her back and spread her legs, giving me a good look at her bald pussy. Seeing it glisten made me lick my lips. "Had to get some attention from your lovely girls. Though now that you're here..."

"Anyone would think you have a one-track mind at times, Delphine."

"I haven't had the delights of your cock for a while, Dragonborn." She glanced at Lydia. "And my young lover here was telling me about what she'd told you recently."

"Oh..."

"Oh indeed, Dragonborn. My young lover here has been quite explicit in what she wants." She ran her hand down Lydia's back towards her arse, giving one of her cheeks a squeeze. "To put it simply, Dragonborn, she wants you to fuck her arse again. Once you've done that, you know I'm always ready for it."

I started to strip straight away. "Well, if you're wanting that, then..."

Both women moved immediately towards the end of the bed, helping me take off my pants, my cock springing free. Delphine greedily took it in her mouth, though Lydia got her turn quickly enough. Having two women blow you is quite exciting, and I was rock hard almost instantly. If I was doing what they wanted, I certainly didn't want to waste a load in their mouths, so pulled back once I'd had enough.

"Are you going to take her arse straight away, Dragonborn?" Delphine asked in a rather sultry tone.

"You're both getting your arses fucked tonight. Pussy isn't on the menu."

"Gods yes," Lydia moaned before looking up at me and smiling.

"Maybe not for you, Dragonborn, but my young lover here can certainly give mine some attention until I take your cock."

Delphine lay back on the bed, Lydia turning around on all fours, immediately burying her head between Delphine's legs. She just met my eyes and winked as I got behind Lydia, Delphine handing me the bottle needed. "Just so you know, we're prepared, Dragonborn," Delphine stated, "It was something I suggested to your girls. They should always be ready for the Dragonborn to fuck their pussy or arse."

Pouring some oil on Lydia, I massaged her cheeks first, earning a few moans before I spread them and lowered my mouth. She definitely enjoyed it when I rimmed her, Delphine exclaiming slight surprise I didn't just start fucking her. Though I enjoyed that, I let my fingers do some work too, Delphine suggesting I finger her hard as well, really get her ready.

After slicking up my cock, I got Lydia into position and put my cock at her tight little hole. "Who owns your arse, Lydia?" Delphine asked.

"Ragnar."

"Do you want it hard?"

"Gods yes. I want him to ruin my hole."

Delphine looked at me and smiled. "I think we might have a real anal queen on our hands here, Dragonborn. She spoke about it quite a lot since I arrived." I gently slid my cock into Lydia, earning a gasp and a long moan as I buried myself quite quickly. "She's tight, isn't she?" I nodded as she added, "Think you'll loosen her up nicely today though."

"Just remember you're next."

"You're going to fuck me so hard, Dragonborn, you'll put me into a sex coma afterwards." I gave Lydia a few slow but hard thrusts, at least letting her get used to me. "That's right, Dragonborn. Get her nice and ready."

"Fuck me, Ragnar," Lydia moaned.

So I got into position that would really let me do that, giving her a few more hard thrusts. Then I picked up the tempo, earning even more moans as I pounded Lydia's tight little arse. It felt fantastic, the sound of my skin slapping against hers, seeing her cheeks wobble as I pounded her. Delphine watched on looking rather impressed, Lydia rather incapable of doing much else at that moment.

I was rather turned on by it all and felt an impending orgasm quite quickly. That just made me go even harder and faster, Lydia now grunting her way through the assault on her arse. "Oh, she's enjoying it, Dragonborn," Delphine stated.

"Fuck yes. I'll want this all the time."

"Still want three at a time?" I wondered.

"As long as you're there and in my arse, yes. Fill my holes completely, Ragnar. I don't care who the others are."

I leaned forward completely so my mouth was near her ear. "Who owns your arse, Lydia?"

"You, Ragnar."

"Any time I want?"

"I'll never say no."

"Maybe the three guys could just fuck your arse continuously?"

"Gods yes. I don't want you to stop now."

"Fucking hell, Lydia..." Delphine exclaimed quietly.

I came hard soon afterwards, the sort that left me feeling rather breathless and quite tired straight away. Lydia wanted me to remain inside her for as long as possible though I eventually had to pull out. Delphine suggested I check what I did, leaning back and spreading her cheeks. She was nice and red. "She'll take it again too," Delphine added, who immediately got on all fours and started to suck my cock. Looking up, she said, "I know you're clean and I love to suck your cock." Lydia turned onto her back and watched, a slightly dazed look on her face though she smiled when our eyes met.

"Give me a few minutes, Ragnar. Feeling a little tender."

Though I could usually stay pretty hard, Delphine was an expert cocksucker and she had me rock hard again quite quickly. She grabbed the oil and used her hands to get me ready. While she was doing that, I felt a presence at my back as arms wrapped around my chest. "Going to fuck her now?" Aela whispered in my ear.

"I think tonight is nothing but anal."

"Oh, well I might just have to join in then." She paused before adding, "Lydia looks well fucked already."

"He's ruined my arse," Lydia giggled, "But I'm having another go later."

Delphine turned around, presenting her arse to me. "Just stick it in, Dragonborn. Fuck me as hard as you can."

Aela let me go and sat down next to Lydia, both leaning against the headboard. They were sitting rather provocatively, legs spread and Aela was still rather red. Lydia's looking completely wet, and I wasn't sure if she'd had an orgasm or not, focused as I was on my own. I licked my lips without realising, earning a grin from Lydia. "Not tonight," she said, guessing what I was thinking.

Sliding my cock into Delphine, as soon as I was buried, I leaned forward. "Sure?" I asked quietly.

"Own my arse, Dragonborn."

So that's what I did. I started out hard and fast. I was expecting her to cry out, but all she did was kiss my cheek and breath, "Fuck yes that's good." Considering I'd taken her arse a number of times by now, I wasn't surprised, though I'm sure the other two might have been. Delphine loved every second, and I wasn't gentle at all, earning plenty of grunts in addition to the moans of enjoyment she made. Considering I'd cum once already, I was going to last a lot longer this time, the other two women simply watching as Delphine was well and truly fucked.

Sitting back slightly, I just forced Delphine lower down, her arse still up, really driving my cock into her. "Fuck yes!" she cried.

"By Ysmir," Aela muttered.

"Oh, you have no idea how good it feels," Delphine murmured, though stopping between each word or two as I thrust into her.

I gave one of her cheeks a slap for good measure, grabbing her long blonde hair with my other hand, not enough to hurt, but she smiled when I did so. We were both now sweating heavily, Delphine's skin glistening in the candlelight. Aela looked completely turned on, and she was now fondling herself. Lydia was now recovered and playing with her arse, which made me chuckle for a moment.

"Cum in me," Delphine pleaded, her own hand now fondling herself.

"Only after you've cum."

I could see her shoulder move faster, and when I felt her start to squeeze my cock, I knew she was enjoying an orgasm. She pleaded with me to keep going, so that's what I did, and she kept fondling herself too. In fact, she was enjoying herself so much, she had a second one quite quickly and I think that one was even better. "Don't ever stop, Dragonborn," she moaned.

"Aye, you definitely own her arse, Ragnar," Lydia stated.

"Gods yes. Forget my pussy. He can fuck my arse each time," Delphine cried.

I came hard a couple of minutes later, the sort of orgasm that causes me to nearly pass out. I collapsed on top of Delphine, just catching myself though we ended up lying flat on the bed together, cock still buried deep inside her. Breathing deeply together, I simply kissed her cheek. "Some would say I'm too old for this," Delphine joked softly. "Aela, can you wait until Lydia has another go?"

"I don't mind at all. Watching is exciting enough."

I pulled out as Delphine again turned around, though this time Lydia joined in. I noticed the slightly surprised look on Aela's face as the two women sucked my cock. It took a little longer to get me rock hard again, but once I was, Delphine asked me to lie down.

Aela took that as a good time to sit on my face, so while I pleased her, I felt hands oil up my cock again before I assumed Lydia straddled me. "Dragonborn, you don't have to move. Lydia will be doing as I say. Isn't that right, Lydia?"

"Of course, Delphine."

"You will take his cock in your arse and you will ride it as hard and as fast as possible."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Who owns your arse?"

"Ragnar."

"Who owns your pussy?"

"Ragnar. Though you're like the co-owner, Delphine. And you know I love your fingers in my arse as you pleasure my pussy."

"By Ysmir," Aela muttered.

"Lydia knows what she wants," Delphne stated, "Will you suck his cock once he's cum in your arse?"

"Always, Delphine. In my arse. In your arse. In Aela's arse. I'll always suck his cock afterwards."

I felt her lift herself up and slide down my cock, rather quickly, to be honest. Then she did as she was told, feeling her really drive down on my cock each time. Aela swung around so I guess she could watch, while I could only sense what was going on, as I focused on pleasing her. Lydia was moaning quite loudly, and I assumed Delphine was probably fondling her too.

"You will keep going through your orgasms until Ragnar cums. And he won't be cumming for a while."

"I don't want to stop," Lydia groaned.

"I didn't think so. How does it feel?"

"It hurts so good, Delphine. I feel tingles all over my body."

Aela eventually moved, suggesting she'd get herself off, so I could watch. Lydia was riding me so hard, I did wonder if it didn't just hurt. Delphine's hand was rubbing Lydia's pussy so fast, it was little wonder she sounded so excited and likely on the verge of another orgasm. Watching my cock disappear into Lydia so quickly excited me just as much.

"I think we should make your pussy a no cock zone, Lydia," Delphine suggested.

"Right now, I can only agree," Lydia breathed.

Watching Lydia was mesmerising. She was absolutely gorgeous, breasts jiggling away, her skin slick with sweat from her exertions, dark hair plastered to her forehead, cheeks red, lips parted, a look in her eyes that told me numerous emotions being experienced at once.

She came hard, I mean really hard, though Delphine did not relent with her hand. Lydia cried out and I thought she might want to stop, but she kept on going. "Oh god," Lydia moaned. I thought she was about to cry. She must have noticed my look. "Not tears of pain," she added.

Her second orgasm nearly made her pass out, her body shuddering, almost writhing on top of me. Delphine relented as Lydia fell forward. Adjusting my legs, she simply met my eyes. "Cum in me... please..." she pleaded, "Hard as you can."

Placing a hand on each cheek, I did what she wanted. She kissed me hard as I did so. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied. I'm not sure either of us had shared those words before. Thing is, I did mean them in return. I did love her. Probably not the same as Aela, Muiri or Astrid, but I felt genuine affection and love for her. And it wasn't a surprise to hear those words from her.

Running my hands from her arse to her back, she kissed me again, now begging me to cum. I was now really driving my cock up into her, and she was moving down to meet my thrusts. I noticed her wince every so often, so I figured it was now starting to take its toll. Grabbing her by the cheeks again, I upped the tempo as much as possible. This time she did cry out, but I grunted, letting her know I was close. When I did cum, I roared loudly, grabbing and holding her tightly as I buried myself again and again until I was done.

Collapsing onto my chest, we simply lay together breathing. I was now feeling exhausted. Lydia was practically passed on top of me. My cock softened quickly and fell out of Lydia, feeling the bed move as Delphine started to blow me. "Had enough," I said quietly. Delphine immediately stopped.

"Aela?" she wondered.

"Oh, I've already cum a couple of times, Delphine. It's fine, and to be honest, I'm not sure I want what you two have enjoyed."

"Well, considering what I can see down here..." Lydia then moaned as I noticed Delphine rim her as well. "You've left quite the load here, Dragonborn."

I didn't say anything as I cuddled Lydia. I felt her move slightly, her legs a little tighter by my sides. "I meant it," she whispered.

Kissing her damp forehead, I whispered, "So did I." That made her lift her head and the glistening eyes finally produced a couple of tears, giving her a soft kiss as I used a thumb to wipe them away. "How could I not?"

"I just thought..." She trailed off, looking at Aela.

"Oh please, Lydia. You've liked him since the day you moved in here, and falling for him isn't a surprise at all. And considering tonight, I guess you have something you can now physically enjoy together."

Leaning forward, Lydia did whisper into my ear, "I do want you in my pussy too."

I heard a slap, Lydia squealing as Delphine stated with humour, "I heard that!" Pausing, she added, "Though understandable."

Lydia finally rolled off me, cuddled into my side, and promptly fell asleep. I made sure I covered her up, giving her another kiss on the forehead. Aela and Delphine stayed with me, the former also falling asleep quickly, admitting she'd enjoyed innumerable orgasms before and after my arrival, so it was little wonder.

That left Delphine and I together, and she eventually grabbed my hand and led me downstairs, both of us still naked. She turned to kiss me before asking, "Dragonborn, do you want to fuck me outside?"

"Where?"

"By the Gildergeen. It's the middle of the night. I doubt many people are around."

It sounded like fun, so Delphine grabbed a bottle, so I knew what she wanted, and we headed outside. Whiterun was dark at this time of night, as few torches were left burning. The area around the Gildergreen did have a little light, so we found an angle that would leave us mostly in darkness.

Leaning against the tree, placing her hands on it, I got behind Delphine and rimmed her first, causing her to moan and cry out, so I guessed we were not being quiet. "I want your cock," she finally moaned.

I was gentle as I slid it in but I waited barely thirty seconds before pounding her again. No surprise we were eventually caught. I think it's what Delphine wanted, being with the Dragonborn pounding that tight arse of hers.

"Oh, Dragonborn," the guard stated.

"Aye. Just enjoying the stars tonight."

"And your... lady friend?"

"She wanted to enjoy them too. And we got a little carried away."

"Well, not for me to involve myself in your affairs, Dragonborn. You enjoy yourself now."

"Fuck me, Dragonborn," Delphine moaned.

The guard quickly moved off and I could hear his laughter. I guess being who I was came with one or two perks. Perhaps he was worried about telling me to stop. We kept going for another ten minutes before both of us admitted that it was actually rather cold, so we headed back to Breezehome. Once inside, I led her to the table and bent her over. Giving one of her cheeks a slap, she moaned before I asked, "Who owns your arse?"

"You do, Dragonborn," she replied softly, a change in tone that was a little unexpected.

"Are you like Lydia, wanting my cock there all the time?"

"By Talos, yes. Every time."

I slapped her other cheek. "What about your pussy? Want my cock there too?"

"Gods yes. You own my pussy and arse, Ragnar." That gave me a pause. She rarely called me by name. I did slip my cock into her again, fucking her as hard as before, though eventually lifted her so her back rested against my chest. "I own you, Delphine. Like the others."

She paused before saying anything, and only then did I notice the rapid blinking. "I love you," she whispered.

That caused me to stop immediately, taking my cock out and sitting her on the table, sliding back into her arse. "What was that?" I asked softly.

She grabbed my head and pulled me down to kiss her. "I love you, Ragnar."

I stopped and cupped the back of her head. "Say it again."

She smiled, but I noticed her eyes glisten as she whispered, "I fucking love you, Ragnar." Caressing her cheek, I simply smiled. I didn't feel the same way and I think she knew, but I gave her a soft kiss as I held her close to my body. "I tried my best not to have these feelings but..." She breathed deeply and I heard the catch of a sob.

I let her go and grabbed a nearby cloth, giving my cock a good clean, before returning. She smiled as she spread her legs, and I gently slid my cock into her pussy, burying myself before remaining still. Still caressing her face, she continued. "I waited for you for so long, Ragnar."

"Me or the Dragonborn?"

"Both. I mean, have you seen yourself? A virile young warrior like you. Not only are you courageous yet kind, and simply a thoroughly decent young man, you're the Dragonborn, the man destined to save us all. You could have any woman you want. You at least have three right now you could enjoy at any time. Yet, right now, you're here with me, someone old enough to be... well, you know, and yet I have a feeling I could enjoy this for a long time yet."

12