Dragonborn Rising Ch. 42

Story Info
The adventures of Ragnar the Dragonborn continue.
7.9k words
4.69
3.4k
4
0

Part 42 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 42 -- Prey

*****

"Why are you here, Tolan? The Vigilants and I were finished with each other a long time ago."

"You know why I'm here, Isran. The Vigilants are under attack everywhere. The vampires are much more dangerous than we believed."

Isran scoffed in derision. "And now you want to come running to safety with the Dawnguard, is that it? I remember Keeper Carcette telling me repeatedly that Fort Dawnguard is a crumbling ruin, not worth the expense and manpower to repair. And now that you've stirred up the vampires against you, you come begging for my protection?"

Okay, I could perhaps understand his anger but he was being a bit of an arsehole. Tolan just sighed, either in defeat, exasperation, or both. "Isran, Carcette is dead. The Hall of the Vigilants... Everyone... They're all dead. You were right, we were wrong. Isn't that enough for you?"

Thankfully, Isran did back off. "Yes, well... I never wanted any of this to happen. I tried to warn all of you... And despite what you might think, I am sorry, Tolan. You did lose some good people."

"Thanks," Tolan stated, and he walked past us, giving me a curious glance but didn't say anything. That's when Isran finally noticed our appearance, walking towards the three of us.

"Who are you lot? Why are you here?"

"I'm Ragnar the Dragonborn. You sent Durak to look for me."

"I did. I didn't expect you to arrive so soon. And your friends?"

"I'm Lydia, his housecarl."

"I'm Delphine, former member of the Blades."

Isran raised his eyebrows at that confession. "Thought your order had been wiped out by the Thalmor."

"We pretty much were. A few of us managed to survive. Now I help the Dragonborn in regards to the dragon crisis, but that's reach an impasse, so we're doing what we can to keep busy until a breakthrough is reached."

"Fair enough," he said before looking back at me, "You dealt with vampires before, Dragonborn?"

"One or two but most of my enemies, while undead, don't try and bite me."

"Hmmm. Well, considering who you are, and rest assured I've done my research, I can readily admit we need your help. Our numbers are few and the vampires have grown bold. But if you haven't really dealt with them before, I don't think I should even throw you into the middle of the fire just yet."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Ever heard of Morthal?" Nodding that I had, he continued. "Something strange going on around there. People disappearing. Rumours of the undead walking at night. Quite frankly, it stinks of vampires. Care to travel there and root them out?"

"Sure."

"Stay here tonight. Plenty of rooms available. What about your colleagues?"

"We'll stay with him," Lydia stated eagerly.

Isran just grunted, told us what time they served dinner, before suggesting we pick up a crossbow each, as they came in handy. Otherwise, we were free to explore for the time being. The fort was enormous from the outside and a maze of rooms on the inside. Grabbing our things from our horses, we eventually found a room with some privacy, but there was no furniture, so laid out our bed rolls for later that evening.

During dinner, we got to know some of the others, all joining the Dawnguard for different reasons. Isran explained a little of the history of the Dawnguard, from its original formation, to it being abandoned, and its subsequent revival. But he was right that their numbers were currently few, and he admitted most people were afraid of vampires, even the bravest of warriors. He didn't blame most people as vampirism was a cruel disease.

Heading to bed that night, any idea of an early, quiet night was quickly abandoned when Lydia shut the door and immediately disrobed, getting on all fours on her bed roll. "I need you, Ragnar," she moaned, looking back at me with the sort of eyes I knew well.

"Bring some oil?" Delphine laughed as it was a stupid question, though she stripped off too. I dragged her close and kissed her. "Still love your body too, Delphine."

Both women were on their knees and swapped sucking my cock, wondering if they wanted me to cum now or later. Delphine suggested now, so they kept swapping until I was ready to blow and I covered Lydia's face in cum, Delphine helping clean her up by licking it all up then sharing it with her.

I then sat back as Lydia was turned around and Delphine buried her face in her arse while finger fucking her pussy hard at the same time. Lydia enjoyed that, but when she started to finger fuck her arse, she was quickly begging for my cock. Delphine got underneath Lydia so she could eat her out while I got into position, gently sliding my cock inside her arse. That would be the only time I would be gentle.

Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back before slapping her arse. "Who owns yours arse?"

"The Dragonborn does."

"How much do you love his cock in your arse?"

"More than you could imagine."

"Every day and night?"

"Oh, I'd love that, Dragonborn."

"And you'll suck my cock afterwards?"

"Every time without fail. I'll suck it after you've fucked Delphine as well."

Letting go of her hair, she rested forward and focused on Delphine's bald pussy as I started to fuck her, holding her tightly by the hips and thrusting into her nice and hard. With Delphine pleasing her pussy, it was little wonder her first orgasm arrived quite quickly, but she never asked me to stop. All I did was change position every so often to change the angle, always increasing the speed and power of my thrusts. Soon she could barely focus on Delphine.

"Holy shit," she grunted.

"You love this," I stated.

"Gods yes. Make it hurt, Ragnar. I love it so much."

I was now slamming my cock into her, Delphine still eating her out below. Lydia came a second time, her entire body quivering, though she begged me to keep fucking her. Her back was now covered in sweat, turning back to look at me, her dark hair matted to her forehead. "Gods, I love it when you're in my arse like this."

"You won't be able to ride your horse tomorrow."

"I hope so. That's means I've been properly fucked tonight."

She never wanted it any other way than on her knees now, not wanting to ride me and definitely didn't want it on her back. No, on her knees, with me driving my cock into her. Delphine was now fingering her at the same time I fucked her, Lydia having yet another orgasm. Usually my girls gave up after three, but Lydia wanted more. I wasn't quite ready to cum yet so was happy to oblige.

Leaning forward, resting on my forearms, anyone walking in would have been greeted by quite the sight of my arse lifting up constantly, slamming my cock into the arse of Lydia. Kissing her softly on the cheek, she turned so she could kiss me. "So good," she grunted.

"Consider me impressed."

"Going to be sore tomorrow. So worth it right now. Gods, your cock always feels enormous when inside me like this."

"And I love your tight little arse, Lydia."

She kissed me again before asking, "Going to cum in it like always?"

"I'm going to bury it and explode soon enough."

"I can't wait to clean your cock afterwards. Guessing Delphine will clean my arse."

"Every time, Lydia," Delphine stated.

Lydia managed to have another orgasm before I finally had mine, and I think that last one did wear her out. I nearly passed out after my orgasm, making sure I didn't squash her afterwards, needing to pull out and fall to her side, glancing to see Delphine was already doing her thing. I managed to move myself so Lydia could swallow my cock, doing so with a big grin on her face.

"I think that's the most well fucked arse I've ever seen," Delphine stated.

"Don't think we've ever fucked for that long before."

"I think Lydia was laying down a challenge, Ragnar."

"I'm going to need some recovery time here."

Lydia rolled onto her back and started to giggle. "Yep, starting to feel a little pain here. Fucking hell, worth it though. I have tingles all over my body."

"You ever just want it, you know, normally again?" Delphine wondered.

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he just fucked my arse every time we're together. You know how good it is, Delphine. I've always wanted a man who could fuck me properly like this. Now that I've got him, I want it all the time."

"Fair play, just wondering."

"You, Delphine?" I wondered.

"Can I be honest? I just want your mouth tonight. Haven't done that much lately."

Delphine got exactly what she wanted, and to be honest, I think my cock appreciated it. I loved going down on any woman I was with, and Delphine certainly appreciated the talent and little tricks I'd learned over the years. She did offer Lydia the chance to sit on her face, but Lydia was exhausted by now, quite happy to watch me go down on Delphine and eat her out through a number of orgasms. Once satisfied, she offered to return the favour, but while I was hard, I was also feeling rather tired too.

We couldn't sleep together because of the bedrolls, but made sure they were as closed possible, both women cuddling as close as they could to me, Lydia eventually getting up and sliding into my bedroll for warmth, Delphine then spooning against her by opening her bedroll. Somehow, we made it work.

Waking up hard as always the next morning, Lydia surprisingly didn't want anything so I fucked Delphine instead, leaving a load inside that wonderful mature pussy of hers before we dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. If anyone heard us the previous night, no-one mentioned a thing, Isran wishing us good luck as we headed out the door.

Morthal was longer than a day's ride away so we agreed to ride for Whiterun, stop for the night, and continue the next day. That gave me the opportunity to speak with Jarl Balgruuf, and also speak to the twins too, as I remembered I still needed to assist them. The ride to Whiterun was pleasant enough, and I'll admit to being half tempted about stopping in Riften and perhaps visiting an old friend. But that would have been unfair on her, so while tempting, we rode west without stopping.

Walking through the gates for the first time in quite a while, I was greeted by numerous faces, all apparently delighted to see me. Adrianne and Ysolda both gave me a hug as I made my way to Breezehome, and after dumping my stuff there, walked through the market where Carlotta even stopped me to say hello, and this was a woman who knew my reputation and had no problem telling me she was off-limits.

Jarl Balgruuf was full of questions about what I'd been up to recently, and after filling him in with all the drama of the College, and now my new job with the Dawnguard, he let me know the state of play regarding the summit. "Tullius and the Empire have agreed to the terms I laid out and which you agreed to. Ulfric is playing a delaying game, apparently wanting more assurances regarding his borders during any possible cease-fire."

"Is it just politics?"

"Aye. Ulfric will agree eventually. I was going to suggest going up there and knocking him about, but I don't think that's particularly advisable right now."

"Well, I have other things to do so I'll leave it in your capable hands."

"Soon as there is agreement, I will send a message. Where are you right now?"

"All over the place, to be honest, but if you send a message to the College, it should reach me eventually."

After visiting Dragonsreach, it was time to drop into Jorrvaskr and catch up with some Companions. I found the twins, both rather pleased to see me, reassuring them that I hadn't forgotten their request, but that I was simply tied up doing many other jobs at the moment. They didn't mind, as they'd lived with the blood long enough, a few more weeks or months wasn't a big deal. They enjoyed running the outfit in my absence, and let me know about some contracts undertaken, and the fact a few new members had been recruited. News the Dragonborn was a Companion had spread, many eager to join the organisation to earn coin and glory.

Lydia, Delphine and I decided we'd head up to the Bannered Mare for dinner and drinks, where I caught up with plenty other townsfolk. Most hadn't seen me for a while, so I let them know what I'd been up to. Many were concerned about the dragon issue, as there were always sightings, and news of attacks across Skyrim. I let them know some vague details, but assured them the dragon issue would be solved and they would be safe in their homes.

Returning to Breezehome after a good night out, with a lot of food and drink, and I even danced with Lydia and Delphine at one time, we fell into bed together and enjoyed a good, old-fashioned threesome, with Delphine on my cock, buried in her pussy, while Lydia enjoyed gyrating on my face. After they'd both cum a couple of times, I fucked Lydia, amazingly also in her pussy, as she ate out Delphine. It wasn't an all-night event, simply enough for us all to cum a couple of times before going to sleep.

Heading out again the next morning, Adrianne did ask when I'd be back next. I was honest and couldn't say when, but assured her that Whiterun would remain my home. It was only when we were back on the road west that Delphine asked, "So who out of all those women have you fucked?"

"None of them, actually. Wait, no, did you speak with Jenassa?"

"No, never met her. That Adrianne seems to like you."

"She's married!" Lydia exclaimed.

"And she's only a friend, considering we're neighbours and all."

"What about that Ysolda? She seems to fancy you!" Delphine retorted.

"Only a friend. I can be friends with women and not fuck them."

"That waitress was giving you the eye all night too," Delphine suggested.

"Saadia? Sure, she's attractive but never given any indication of being anything but the woman who brings me food and drink. Look, the pair of you, Aela and Mirabelle are certainly enough for me. Sure, I might like the occasional dalliance with another woman if the mood takes me, but I don't fuck every woman who shows a whiff of interest."

"Only most of them," Lydia stated with humour.

Shrugging, I could only admit that was true.

I'd been past Morthal a few times but couldn't honestly remember if I'd ever stayed the night in town. I don't think I had. Riding down the hill towards the centre, it was a rather dreary and drab looking place, and I felt a chill as the temperature seemed to drop a number of degrees within a couple of minutes. We came to a halt due to a large crowd outside what looked to be the Jarl's residence, edging closer so we could gain an understanding of what was being said.

Something sinister was definitely going on. The townsfolk were definitely incensed, and the steward trying to placate them barely managed to do so. The group eventually split up and we dismounted and walked our horses to the inn, tying them up before heading inside. Delphine tapped my shoulder and gestured to the burned down house nearby. Maybe that was the cause of concern?

The inn was practically deserted, though it was only mid-afternoon, so figured it would be busier in the evening. After taking two of the rooms available, I figured asking the innkeeper what was going on might help, particularly the burned down house. "Hroggar's house? It burned down not too long ago. It's a real pity about his wife and kid. The screams woke half the town. Most folk won't go near it now for fear it's cursed."

"Oh no," Lydia whispered.

"Any idea how the fire started?" I wondered.

"Hroggar claims it was a hearth fire. Some folks say Hroggar started it himself."

"And why are some folks saying that?"

"See, he's living with Alva now. That started the day after the fire. It isn't right, moving in with a new love the day after your kin die like that."

"Two plus two makes four, Ragnar," Delphine muttered.

"I don't suppose any proof was found linking Hroggar to it?" I asked.

"None," the innkeeper replied, "But I know our Jarl would certainly appreciate someone looking into it." She paused, looking the three of us over before asking, "Who are you anyway?"

"I'm here on behalf of the Dawnguard."

"Oh... Never heard of them. What do you do?"

"Hunt vampires."

It was amusing watching the blood drain from her face before she asked quietly, "Are there vampires around here?"

"That's what we are here to find out."

"Definitely speak to the Jarl. She'll want to know you're here and if you can help us."

I figured going to the Jarl straight away couldn't hurt. Introducing ourselves as Dawnguard, she admitted to hearing rumours of our re-formation and had expected us to arrive eventually. She gave us permission to investigation and interrogate, though there were obvious limits as to what we could do regarding the questioning of the townsfolk. Otherwise, all she wanted was the situation resolved, one way or another.

Though the three of us didn't know a whole lot about vampires, one thing the three of us agreed is that they usually worked at night. So we headed back to the inn for a nap, waking in time for dinner before we started to patrol the town, my werewolf vision certainly helping as there was very little light, a gloom seeming to overcome the entire town.

It was only when I hear a slight cry from Lydia that I started to worry, finding her in the ruined house, talking to the ghostly form of a young girl. "This is Helgi, Ragnar," Lydia whispered, getting on one knee beside her. Delphine also appeared at our side. "She was telling me what happened."

What Helgi told us was chilling, and even I would admit, rather upsetting, as she discussed her own death. She was quite happy talking to us until her tone changed, and it was weird seeing a ghost suddenly become afraid. But she seemed to trust us, asking us to find her so she could tell us the rest of the story.

The first person I went to find was her father, Hroggar. I told him that I'd seen his daughter's spirit, and asked one or two rather harsh questions about what happened. The indifference he showed when replying earned him a fist in the jaw, Lydia and Delphine both stepping in as, quite frankly, I was ready to choke the man.

So I went to see the Jarl instead. Surprisingly, she believed that we'd seen a ghost, admitting she believed in many paranormal things, and that her spirit spoke to us as she wanted to help. Providing details of where she was buried, we found ourselves walking up to the graveyard overlooking the town, and it's there that we found a child's coffin dug up out of the ground, and a woman trying to pry open the lid.

All three of us unsheathed our words as the woman turned towards us. No idea who she was, but it was obvious she was a vampire. Seeing the three of us, she did the stupid thing of attacking us immediately instead of running, and she died after Delphine and I both ran a sword through her. Kneeling next to the coffin, we heard the voice of Helgi again, this time thanking us for finding her, and that she would now go to sleep. I helped placed the coffin back down into the ground, finding a shovel to cover the coffin. It was while doing this that we were found.

"What are you doing?" a voice accused.

I didn't take kindly to the tone after everything, turning to see at least half a dozen torches and perhaps a dozen people. I pointed at the body. "She was a vampire. She dug up this coffin to do god knows what. We killed her and I'm currently burying the child again."

One of the men cried out, "Laelette!", falling to his knees by the body, cradling her head, "I thought she'd run off to join the Stormcloaks, not... Not this..."

"Something is going on here..."

"Thonnir. My name is Thonnir."

"Something is going on here. A mother and child lay dead. And now your wife is caught up in all this. How the hell did she end up a vampire? Anything strange going on before all this? You mentioned the Stormcloaks..."