Dragonborn Rising Ch. 48

Story Info
The adventures of Ragnar the Dragonborn continue.
7.8k words
4.75
3.7k
5
0

Part 48 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 48 -- Recruitment

*****

Delphine and I departed the next day after Isran told us who to find. Our first target was a man named Gunmar. He apparently lived in Markarth. Our other target was a woman named Sorine Jurard. Isran hadn't been able to pin down her exact location but suggested Gunmar may have a good idea.

It was a two-day journey across the south of Skyrim. The first day was rather quiet between Delphine and I, she being rather tentative to start any sort of conversation. It wasn't surprising considering how our conversation the previous night had gone. There were still feelings involved, probably from both of us, and I still found her attractive. But it was hard to think positively considering her thoughts regarding matters.

Our first night in camp was interesting. I say that because it was obvious, to me at least, that Delphine wanted things to continue from before. I wasn't particularly interested in resuming even a physical relationship, though if she was suggestive enough, or gave me enough booze that I changed my mind, then perhaps it would happen as my main fault is that I love to fuck. Though we chatted over the campfire and enjoyed a bottle of wine, nothing untoward happened as we went to bed in our own tents.

Memories of Markarth were generally painful for a variety of reasons, so I wanted to be in and out rather quickly. However, after finding Gunmar's residence, and knocking at his door a few times, a neighbour told us that he'd left a couple of days prior. The neighbour was full of information, suggesting that he was tracking a bear responsible for some recent attacks around the Hold.

It took us another day to find him, sat on a rock with the entrance to a rather ominous looking cave nearby. Dismounting, we approached him and he immediately advised caution, as the bear he'd been chasing was in the nearby cave. When I introduced myself and told him we were from the Dawnguard, I think he almost burst into laughter.

"Isran? Needing someone else's help? Never thought I'd hear that. I'm afraid he's a few years too late. I've moved on. I have more important business to attend to. Besides, he can handle anything alone! He assured me so himself. What could he possibly need my help with?"

"Vampires."

That one word definitely gained his attention. "Oh... Well, that certainly isn't good news. Tell you what, you help me with this bear and I'll join you."

"Not so fast. We need to find someone else."

"Let me guess. Sorine?" I nodded, the big man smiled in return. "Ah, should have known. Isran must be worried if he's wanting both our help." He then looked me up and down. "Who are you anyway?"

"Ragnar. I'm also the Dragonborn."

"The Dragon..." He held out a hand, grasping each other by the forearm. "Well met, kinsman."

"This is Delphine. She is a former Blade and also part of the Dawnguard."

Shaking her hand, he did ask, "I thought they were all dead?"

"Most of us are. A few of us managed to survive."

"Aye. That's some good news. Anyway, this bear. Think you can help?"

"Sure, lead the way."

As we entered carefully, Gunmar explained the bear had been attacking travellers for weeks and clearly had the taste for human blood. He also believed the bear was likely part of a pack, so we'd best be careful. I assured him that, if needs be, I'd just use my gift to ensure we didn't die.

The bear he'd been tracking was enormous, the largest bear I'd ever seen. And he had friends. Four of them, and it was clear they looked at we three humans and saw another meal. Before Gunmar thought about just running and charging, I used my Thu'um twice, first blowing them backwards before setting them alight with flame. I won't say the fight was easy. None of us escaped without injury. But the five bears lay dead by the end and we managed to stagger out, dripping with both blood and sweat.

"Glad you showed up, Dragonborn. Don't think I could have taken them alone," Gunmar stated, taking a seat on a rock.

"Aye, never seen bears that big before."

We sat in silence, drinking some water, feeling sweat or blood drip down various places of my body. Glancing at Delphine, she had a couple of grazes along her arms, otherwise she looked okay. Gunmar didn't have a horse with him, but had one back in Markarth, so we headed back there first. It was dark by the time we walked through the gates. He didn't have any spare rooms available, so Delphine and I headed to the Silver Blood Inn, where it got awkward, as they only had one room available.

Gunmar did join us for dinner and a few drinks before he returned home, agreeing to meet at dawn. He had a vague idea of where Sorine might be working, but he figured we might be on the road for a day or two. Once he departed, Delphine and I headed to our room. At least we had a double, but sharing a bed was always going to be awkward, particularly once we both started to undress.

Down to my underwear, that's when she made her move, striding towards me before running her hands up and down my chest. "Been a while since we've been like this," she stated softly.

"Aye, it has. You still have quite the body on you, Delphine."

Reaching into my underwear, she gently grabbed and started to stroke my cock. There was an immediate reaction as I just looked down at her. "I know with everything that happened..."

"What do you want, Delphine?"

"What I want is to suck this cock of yours, Ragnar, then I want you to fuck my arse. And I mean hard."

I couldn't help chuckle. "What, some sort of punishment?"

"I know it'll never be like it was. I'm figuring you're angry with me, so I'm thinking an angry fuck..." She met my eyes as she asked, "Interested?"

I leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips, her hand quickly moving from my cock so she could wrap both arms around me. I returned the gesture, pulling her towards me. It was the wrong thing to do. I knew we shouldn't be resuming... Breaking the kiss, I had to tell her. "We do this, we don't tell anyone. I don't like lying but the reaction..."

"I don't plan on seeing any of them again, Ragnar. I will help the Dawnguard then do what I need to do otherwise. All I want now is your cock inside me."

"Okay." I kissed her again, underwear was quickly removed, and she ended up on her knees, licking up and down my shaft. "You were always very good at this, Delphine."

"Aye, I was. And I'm hoping you'll give me a load soon enough."

Watching her swallow my cock, she was always going to get one, but she took her time trying to bring me off, seeming to just enjoy having my length in her mouth again. I certainly wasn't going to complain about that. "Gods," I groaned.

Resting my cock against her cheek, she looked up and smiled, before she resumed. Reaching around the back of her head, I didn't thrust into her mouth but she did let me control her head. Whatever she was doing, it was driving me wild, and I warned her rather quickly that I was going to cum. She seemed to clamp her lips around my shaft as I started to gently thrust into her mouth, and she received what she wanted soon enough, groaning loudly as I emptied myself.

"Fucking hell," I stated, my legs immediately feeling weak. She happily moaned and audibly gulped before she removed her mouth, though licked up and down my shaft, cleaning up any residual cum.

"Forgot how good you taste, Ragnar." Stroking my shaft, she added, "And it looks like you've stayed quite hard."

"Bring oil?" She blushed immediately, so I asked, "Did you plan this?"

"Not like this but I was hoping to get my arse fucked eventually. If it took too long, I was just going to be blunt and offer it to you on a plate."

"Want your pussy eaten first?"

"By the Nine, yes," she whispered.

So she laid back on the bed, spread her legs nice and wide, her pussy already glistening under the candlelight. I kissed her first before moving down her body, giving her breasts plenty of attention, before finally tasting her once again. She moaned loudly, keeping her legs nice and wide, though urging me on to eat her out and make her cum.

I remembered her body well, particularly what she liked. I wanted to get her off fast and more than once. Sliding a couple of fingers into her, that drove her nuts, and once I found her spot, I made her cum even quicker than I expected. "So fucking horny," she moaned.

"That's a good thing," I stated before continuing to pleasure her.

"One more, then focus on my arse, Ragnar. I love it when you do that."

That sounded like a fine idea, so once I made her cum again, I flipped her over and started on her arse while coating my cock in oil at the same time. She could see what I was doing and made sure she was on all fours. I ate her for a little while before she practically begged me to fuck her.

Sitting back, she rubbed her arse against my cock, looking back with the smirk I remembered rather well. Pushing her forward, I prodded her with my cock, and she pushed back, desperate for me to enter her. So I gave her arse a hard slap. "Good things come to those who wait, Delphine."

"Please, Ragnar," she begged.

I leaned forward, running my cock against her crack as I leaned close to her ear. "How much do you want it?"

"Like nothing else, Ragnar. More than I want my next breath." She paused. "I've missed you fucking my arse constantly."

She pushed back, and I managed to blindly slide my cock into her. She gasped as, while I tried to do it gently, I didn't let her get used to it. I didn't slam it in, but I slid my full length into her rather quickly. "Oh fuck," she groaned. I buried myself rather quickly and let her at least get used to it. "Holy shit, you feel as big as ever."

"Ready?"

"Fuck me hard, Ragnar. I want it to hurt."

"Are you sure?"

She turned her head to kiss my cheek. "Hard as possible. Make me cry. And I want to know you're angry with me when doing it."

I wasn't going to ask if she was sure. She knew what she wanted and, if that's what she wanted, that's what she was going to get. She settled down, resting her head on her arms, as I rested on my forearms, letting her get used to the angle, before I just started to slam into her.

Within a few minutes, she was moaning and grunting, and I knew it was hurting, as I was not being gentle, holding nothing back at all. Even with Lydia at our wildest, I always held something back. She knew, just liking it nice and hard, but she knew I didn't want to hurt her. Tonight, Delphine was getting what she wanted, and I wasn't going to be as kind as I used to be.

"Fuck!" she cried quietly.

"This is what you wanted, Delphine."

"Gods, yes, Ragnar. Keep going!"

She eventually lowered herself down, lying flat on the bed. When I slammed into her a few times, that got a reaction that I was expecting. "Fuck," she cried, and I heard the catch in her voice, "Oh god..." I kept on going and she could barely get words out. "So good, Ragnar."

I could feel myself dripping with sweat now as I was putting everything into it now. I watched her face and when she turned to look at me, I saw her eyes. She blinked rapidly, thought it didn't clear her eyes completely. "I'll cum soon," I assured her.

"Don't pull out once you're done. Keep it inside me."

Leaning down closer to her face, I gently kissed her as I continued to pound her, feeling my orgasm approaching rather quickly. I think she appreciated the soft kisses, her moans and grunts rather soft by now as I think she was rather worn out herself. As I said, I wasn't being gentle at all.

"Oh god," I groaned.

"Yes, Ragnar," she cried quietly.

I groaned loudly as I thrust hard one last time before I felt a torrent erupt from my cock, keeping it completely buried. I think Delphine may have even yelped during that final thrust, though immediately reached back with a hand to make sure I stayed inside her. I groaned a couple of more times before I finally felt empty, slowing resting on my forearms so I didn't squash her underneath. It was only when it was rather silent that I heard her sob. I... I didn't want that reaction... So I gently caressed her head as she turned to look at me. I understood why, having learned during my time with Haelga, but I never liked to see tears.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"I hesitate to say you're welcome..."

"I needed that, Ragnar. So did you, from what you just did." I felt her squeeze my cock. "And you're still quite hard."

I couldn't help chuckle. "If you want to keep going, I won't say no."

"I'll need a few minutes..."

I finally pulled out and rested on my back, Delphine taking a few moments before she sat up and straddled me though only rested on my cock, leaning forward so she could lie on my chest. I ran some fingers up and down her spine, hearing her sigh as she snuggled against me. "So you enjoyed that?" I wondered.

"Immensely. Once I'm ready to go again, all you need to do is lie there this time. I'm going to ride your cock hard and fast. You won't even have to fondle me."

"Though I like doing that."

"I know. If this happens again, next time you can destroy my pussy." I couldn't help chuckle at how bluntly she put it. She'd always been honest from the day we started fucking "What can I say, Ragnar? I loved it when you fuck me hard. I went so long without..." She trailed and looked up into my eyes. "How in oblivion are you here with me now?"

I grabbed her firm arse. "Well, this is fantastic and I love to fuck it. Then remember that, despite what happened, I still find you rather attractive, Delphine. And the fact you like to fuck is a real bonus."

"I'm just glad you still want to fuck me, Ragnar. After what happened, I'll take what I can get."

"It'll just be different this time around."

She smiled before saying, "I know and understand. But since you're hard and my arse needs filling, I think we should continue."

Grabbing the base of my cock, she quite quickly slid it inside her and lowered herself down. Even I couldn't help look at her in surprise as she planted her feet down on the bed, gestured for me to grab her hands to balance her, then she rode herself hard and fast straight away. She couldn't do that position forever, as it put a tremendous strain on her legs, but watching my entire length disappear inside her arse each and every time, and she was slamming herself down into me, I couldn't help but be impressed.

She eventually had to switch to a more comfortable position, resting on her knees and leaning forward, where I could reposition my legs too. Taking her with me slightly so I could sit up a bit, she slowed down enough that we could at least make out a little, and she didn't stop me when I started to fondle her. "You going to cum again?" she asked quietly.

"Not yet. You?"

"If I cum again, it's going to be big, and I won't be able to continue."

"That sounds fine. If you need a shoulder..."

I started to thrust up slightly as she rode herself harder still, my thumb rubbing her clit fast. Her body shuddered and writhed as she tried to keep a steady rhythm, listening to her breathing to know when she was going to orgasm. Wrapping both arms around the back of my neck, she kissed me hard, really slamming herself down onto my cock, moaning into my mouth but desperate to keep kissing me. I had one hand fondling her, the other resting on her arse to keep her steady.

Breaking the kiss, the moan released told me she was close. "Keep going," I urged gently.

"So good, Ragnar," she groaned, but she kept going for a couple more minutes before she just couldn't hold it back any longer. I could only watch, rather impressed, as the orgasm seemed to take over her entire body, before she collapsed onto my chest, feeling her body rise and fall as she breathed deeply, unable to say anything.

Wrapping my arms around her, she sighed as I gave her a gentle squeeze, feeling her knees squeeze me in return. Since I hadn't cum, my cock was still hard and buried inside her, though she made no movement to remove it yet. "I haven't cum that hard in a while," she admitted.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself."

"You need to cum?" I shrugged so she offered to blow me once she'd taken a few minutes. That sounded like a deal. Once she was ready, she sat up and my cock fell out, and I was surprised when she spun around and immediately swallowed my length. I did tickle her pussy with my tongue, just to distract her slightly, but I'll admit, I did want to cum in her mouth.

Eventually I did stop and just concentrated on what she was doing to me. I'd always joked that with age came experience because she was an expert as far as I was concerned, or perhaps she just learned my body and what I liked rather quickly. It didn't take long for me to let her know I was going to cum and she received a second load that night, which she again happily swallowed down.

We definitely needed a clean up after all that, sitting at the table and sharing a bottle of wine. She winced when sitting down, though told me that was exactly what she wanted. We finished the bottle before heading back to bed, Delphine spooning into me and, as I held her, it felt just like how it was prior to what happened at High Hrothgar.

The next morning wasn't awkward at all, dressing in silence, sharing the occasional glance, before heading out to the bar for breakfast. Gunmar wandered in while we were eating, finishing whatever we were chewing and heading out straight away. Mounting our horses, Gunmar led the way as he had the best idea of where to find Sorine.

Riding for most of the day, we ended up approaching an orc camp by the name of Mor Khazgur. While orcs were not particularly friendly, they would only attack if we showed aggression. Thankfully we didn't approach their gates, eventually turning off the road and dismounting, Gunmar stating there was a dwarven convector nearby.

We found Sorine near what looked like her camp. If she noticed our approach, she didn't even glance our way, apparently distracted by something. It was only when she appeared to notice Gunmar that she turned to greet us. "Well, never thought I'd see you again, Gunmar."

"How are you, Sorine?"

Just those few words, and how they were stated, told me everything about these two. They'd either been intimate or had a very close relationship. As for Sorine, she was definitely Breton, and another in a long line of cute Breton women I'd come into contact with. "I'm well, Gunmar. Who are you friends?"

"This is the Dragonborn. He's here with the Dawnguard."

"Isran sent me," I added, "He needs your help."

"Isran? Wants me? No, you must be mistaken. He made it exceedingly clear the last time we spoke that he had no interest in my help. I find it hard to believe he's changed his mind. He said some very hurtful things to me before I left."

"Vampires have returned. I found one with an Elder Scroll. I'm not sure what's going on myself, but Isran is concerned."

She sighed and I guess part of her felt some responsibility, just like Gunmar. "The guy was a bastard. Gunmar can tell you all about it."

"He said some pretty nasty things, Ragnar," Gunmar added.

"Look, I haven't known him as long as either of you. I can tell he's a bit of a bastard. But I just put it down to the fact he's blunt, doesn't worry about feelings, and he's concerned about the vampire menace. I'm willing to look past his faults if he's willing to work with you guys again. He's asked for your help for a reason."

"What do you think, Sorine?" Gunmar asked.

"I'll do it for two reasons. One, it's the right thing to do. And, two, well, you'll be there, Gunmar. Guess someone will have my back."

"Got a horse anywhere around here?"

That made her laugh before she said no, so Gunmar offered to take her. He'd brought some camping gear, figuring it would be a long journey back, so we found a road heading east and made our way back to Fort Dawnguard. I didn't ask them too many personal questions, at least about Isran and what happened before, but did ask about what they'd been up to since. Gunmar worked as what could only be called a pest controller, usually helping sort out issues with wild animals. I did ask why he hadn't thought about joining the Companions, but he didn't want to leave Markarth. As for Sorine, her interest was in the Dwemer, so she spent most of her time in and around the ruins that dotted the landscape of Skyrim. She admitted to often working alone, which was sometimes dangerous, but she wasn't interested in hiring help. She wasn't interested in treasure, simply wanting to know more about Dwemer machines and how they worked.