Dragonborn Rising Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chantry was enormous and we found ourselves lost more than once, doubling back on ourselves or simply heading down hallways that turned into dead-ends. But we finally found the right passage and, with even more frozen Falmer surrounding us, we approached the only other living thing in the chantry, sat upon a frozen throne.

Only the second Snow Elf I knew was still alive.

I could feel his gaze upon us as we slowly approached his throne. I couldn't see his eyes but knew he was watching us intently, wondering what we were going to do. I was still unarmed, so was Serana. I know Gelebor wanted us to kill him but, I'll admit, I wanted to be given a reason to kill him. He barely moved as we crossed the floor towards him, only showing an interest in us when we came to a stop at the small set of stairs below his throne.

"Did you really come here expecting to claim Auriel's Bow?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Well, yes."

He laughed, mockingly. "You've done exactly as I predicted and brought your fetching companion to me."

I glanced at Serana before looking back at Vyrthur. "What do you want?"

"I only ever wanted her. Thank you for bringing her to me but I believe you usefulness is now at end. Before you die, believe me when I say you do have my undoubted thanks for being a very acceptable pawn."

All those frozen Falmer woke up. I unsheathed my sword and fought, Serana joining in. Over the sound of fighting, Vyrthur continued to taunt us, me in particular, though I'd learned long ago to ignore such attacks. He was simply an annoying distraction for now. As the intensity of fighting increased, the ceiling above us started to collapse, and it was only blind luck that saved me from being crushed by falling masonry.

That gave Vyrthur time to escape, Serana and I finishing off the last resistance before making our move. We climbed over pieces of the fallen roof above us, eventually finding the way that would lead us to the balcony upon which Gelebor had observed his brother for centuries. Beside him was a wayshrine, I guess the final one that lead us back to the very start of our journey. We stood before Vyrthur, sword in my hand, Serana ready to unload a spell with hers. He looked between us, no doubt taking into account both of us were armed and ready to attack if necessary.

"Give us the bow!" Serana demanded. Fairly reasonable, in my mind.

The last bit of confidence appeared as he stood tall and simply sneered at both of us. "How dare you. I was the Arch-Curate of Auri-El, girl. I had the ears of a god!"

Serana simply waved her hand in the air, a mocking gesture. "Until the 'Betrayed' corrupted you. Yes, yes. We've heard this sad story."

He laughed. The bastard actually laughed! "Gelebor and his kind are easily manipulated fools. Look into my eyes, Serana. You tell me what I am."

I looked as well and we shared a glance. Her surprise matched mine. Mostly because I hadn't been close enough to see his eyes. I'm surprised she hadn't picked up on it, though. "You're a vampire?" she asked quietly, "But... But Auriel should have protected you..."

He got angry and I thought he was about to attack. "The moment I was infected by one of my own Initiates, Auri-El turned his back on me. I swore I'd have my revenge, no matter what the cost."

I couldn't help laugh at the idea. "Hang on a minute there. Are you saying that you wanted to have you revenge on, of all things, a god? Are you mad?"

"Auri-El himself may have been beyond my reach, but his influence on our world wasn't. All I needed was the blood of a vampire and his own weapon, Auriel's Bow."

"The blood of a vampire. Auriel's Bow. It was you? You bastard! You created that prophecy? You're the one responsible for destroying my family!"

He stepped forward menacingly, surprising considering he was outnumbered and I was very prepared to kill him. "A prophecy that lacked a single, final ingredient. The blood of a pure vampire. The blood of a Daughter of Coldharbour."

I struck so fast, neither he nor Serana would have seen the swing. From hip to shoulder, straight across his chest. He spun and collapsed face first onto the ground. Serana glanced at me for a second. "Fucker had it coming," I growled.

Serana crouched down and turned him over to see he was still alive, though not for long. She took the dagger she kept hidden as she got down on one knee. His eyes looked at me only for a moment. "Look at me, Vyrthur," she whispered, "You were waiting all this time for someone with my blood to come along. Well, too bad for you. I intend on keeping it."

And, with those final words, she slid the dagger across his throat.

Gelebor arrived a few minutes later. The first thing he noticed was his dead brother, and we had to explain the realities of the situation, what he actually was, the prophecy and the reason why everything had come to pass. He understood, though saddened by the fall of his brother, he cast a spell to reveal the bow, handing it to Serana. "Would you like it back when we're done?" I asked.

"No. You have earned the right to keep it, and I trust it is in safe hands. Protect it like I have. That's all I can ask."

"What will you do now?" Serana asked, "You are the last of your kind."

"Even with Vyrthur gone and the Inner Sanctum destroyed, my duty as a Knight-Paladin of Auri-El remains. I've been sworn to protect this vale and everything it represents until I die."

I offered my hand, Gelebor accepting it immediately. "I wish you well, Knight-Paladin."

"And I you, Dragonborn."

He opened the wayshrine for us, giving us last minute instructions to find our way out of the cave. It was dark by the time we made it back to our horses, but as our tent and bedrolls were still packed away, we could at least sleep in comfort that night.

I still had some meat left over from the deer I'd caught. After cooking and eating that, we'd already put the tent up, so we headed inside. Serana was... eager. I guess having spent so many days together, the attraction was only going to increase. We wasted little time undressing ourselves and each other, mouths almost clamped together before I laid her down on the ground. I was going to move down to eat her out but she grabbed my hand and pulled me forward, the head of my cock at her entrance. I raised an eyebrow before she reached down and made sure I slid inside her.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

Apart from her fingers pressed into my back and her heels digging into me further down at times, the only movements were my thrusts into her, setting a decent rhythm, our constant kissing and... that's about it, to be honest. The only time we moved properly was when she wanted to ride me. She had found a real joy for doing it at the grove, and after I'd cum in her once, relaxing with my cock still inside her, as she simply loved the feeling, I pulled out, flipped over, and the smile on her face when she slid down my cock again was nothing short of heart-warming.

And she really loved riding my cock through a couple of orgasms. The little sounds she made before and during were adorable. But she had no problem expressing herself. I was doing everything I could to show her, each and every time, that sex was enjoyable, particularly when shared between people who loved each other. And the one thing I wanted to ensure was that she orgasmed. I liked to think I was a considerate lover in that respect. I loved to have sex, admittedly with different women, but no matter who I was with, I always tried to make them cum.

Serana came more than once in the tent that evening. By the time she was done, I held her body to mine as she admitted to needing sleep as I had worn her out. "Wish I had a heartbeat right now," she whispered, "Because it would be very fast right now, Ragnar."

The next morning, we packed and headed east. We would need to report into Fort Dawnguard and make preparations for whatever was to come next. Her father had to be dealt with. We could have done it alone, in my opinion, but showing up with the Dawnguard at our backs would be a good thing. We'd never make the journey in one day so I suggested we stop in Whiterun. There was no sign of Aela, finding a note from her on the bed that stated she had headed north to the College. No real surprise there.

Having the place to ourselves, the first thing we did was wash, then we ate, then we headed upstairs.

Serana had her pussy well and truly pleasured that evening. Once I'd taken off her clothing, I laid her down on the bed, spread her legs, and simply devoured her. No idea how many times I made her orgasm. All I know is that I spent a very long time pleasing her like that. Barely used my fingers, only my tongue. When she finally asked me to stop, I slowly kissed up her body before I met her eyes, no surprise that she was eager to kiss me after all that.

She wanted to make love after that. I lasted maybe two minutes before I came hard inside her. We both giggled about it as I expected it to happen. All she did was wrap her legs tightly around my hips to keep my in place inside her as I barely softened. "I never thought I'd love the feeling of a man inside me, Ragnar," she said quietly.

"Well, I definitely like being inside you, Serana. You have one tight pussy." She would have definitely blushed if she'd been capable, looing away a little embarrassed. "Do you not like the sound of that?"

"I'm just not used to it, Ragnar. But I love the fact you love my pussy so much."

We made love again a little later before going to sleep. And then again the next morning before we had breakfast and continued our journey east. It was a bright, sunny day, and I could see Serana wanting to take off her cloak to simply enjoy soaking in the warmth. It was the one subject I hadn't really dared approach her about. Whether she wanted to remain a vampire or not was her choice only. But I will admit that part of me hoped she would get a cure.

It was late afternoon by the time we approached the fort. I'd been a vampire the last time I'd been there, so they were pleased to see I'd been cured. Everyone was used to Serana by now, realising she was an ally, so while they were not overly friendly towards her, her presence was at least more than tolerated. And when she showed Isran the bow, I think his own opinion changed completely, and this was a man who detested every vampire he met.

"May I see the bow?" Serana unrolled the bow from the rugs that were covering it, laying it on the ground. "You have gone to great lengths to obtain this. May I hold it?"

"Of course," Serena replied.

To say he handled it with near reverence was an understatement. "It's beautiful. I've never seen anything like it before," he whispered.

"With this weapon in our hands, we will ensure the prophecy can never been fulfilled," Serana stated.

"It's time to make our move, Isran. No more delays," I added.

He kept a hand on the bow as he cast an eye over Serana. "Indeed. The day hasn't been won while Harkon still walks Tamriel. But what of Serana? Can she be trusted to lift a blade against her own kind? Her own family?"

I looked at Serana and she simply grinned. "Isran, you've just answered your own question."

Isran looked utterly confused. "I have?"

"You just called me Serana. You've never referred to me by name. You referred to me as 'she', not 'it'. To you, I must now be someone, not something. You may not and never trust me completely, and even after all this I will not hold that against you, but I can assume I have your respect at the very least."

Isran considered her words before he nodded. "You're right. You do have my respect for everything you have done for the Dawnguard. And, after everything you and the Dragonborn have done for us, I believe it is only right that you should have the bow to face your father."

"Thank you."

Then he looked at me. "I do have some news for you. Delphine returned a while back and stated she would not be returning, stating she would be focusing on her business with the Blades. Though saddened to lose someone of such skill, I assume this might make your life easier."

"A little, I guess. I'm not surprised."

"Very good. I will speak to the rest and we'll start to organise our departure. Some friends of yours arrived the other day. I believe they are from the Companions and they wish to assist us."

Serana and I headed straight upstairs, opening the door to reveal Aela, Lydia and the twins, Vilkas and Farkas. The last time Aela had seen me, I was a vampire. Her face lit up upon seeing me, running forward and leaping into my arms, immediately embracing her in return. "Thank the Nine," she whispered.

"I said it was only a temporary measure," I said quietly. Lydia stepped forward for a hug as well before I shook hands with the twins. "Okay, what brings you all here?"

"Well, Aela obviously knew you were up to Dawnguard business and I'd been involved before, so we figured you might need our help. We arrived here to learn you'd been gone a few days already." She paused before adding, "We were here when Delphine made her last visit."

"Did you speak to her?"

"She tried speaking to me. I was polite enough to hear her out but I told her to just leave. As far as I'm concerned, we're done. I think she held out a little hope I might change my mind if we saw each other. She was obviously wrong. I think she was a mixture of angry and heartbroken by the end of it."

"Do you know the plan, Ragnar?" Aela asked.

"Isran is speaking to the others now. He'll come up and tell us later probably, but we'll be leaving as soon as feasibly possible."

We headed down for dinner after a good catch up, Isran filling us in with his idea. Rather simple. We pack our supplies and everyone heads to the north-west, crosses the strait, then we take the castle, Serana and I taking the bow to deal with her father while they took care of everyone else. Sometimes, the simple plans worked best.

Though an early night should have been the right option, I was busy chatting with the twins regarding Companion business but noticed Lydia, Aela and Serana in conversation, pleased the latter was immediately accepted as one of my girls. But there was no doubt Lydia was mentioning something, as Serana gave me a couple of glances, and heard more than one whispered exclamation from her. When I looked at Lydia, and noticed the smile on her face, I immediately knew what she was talking about.

The three eventually joined me and the twins, Lydia to one side of me, Serana and Aela to the other. "So, Ragnar, I've just been telling Serana about what we talked about long ago. I'm thinking tonight is the night," Lydia stated.

"And before you worry, I'm absolutely okay with the idea, Ragnar. I know I'm not your only girl," Serana added.

"She can stay with me tonight. Don't think I'll have my pussy played with, but maybe she'd like to get naked with me at least," Aela stated in a rather sultry tone.

I simply looked up. "Dear Divines, thank you for blessing me with your gifts."

Lydia just dug a gentle elbow into my ribs before she asked, "Are you okay with the idea?" I nodded. "Vilkas and Farkas already know. We chatted about it on the way here. They were surprised and just wanted to hear you were okay with the idea before we go ahead with it. It's a one-time thing. I... want to settle down after this. With you and the girls, Ragnar."

I looked across the table. "You two are interested in doing this?"

"Well, we do find Lydia attractive, Harbinger," Vilkas replied.

"And we have enjoyed a woman together before," Farkas added, "A third man will be something different."

That sorted it. We bade everyone else goodnight as we headed to what was effectively 'my' wing of the fort. Aela and Serana both hugged me, wished me a good time, before they headed off to the spare room. They were already giggling away, pleased that the two were already getting on well. They'd met before at the college, but I'd noticed Mirabelle had taken a real shine to Serana immediately.

Entering our room, I suggested Lydia take charge simply because she knew what she wanted and the three of us were in there for her. "Okay, strip, the three of you."

I didn't hesitate. The twins shared a glance, shrugged, and did the same. The bodies of three warriors were quickly exposed. Hard muscle. Plenty of scars. The twins had black hair on their head and chest hair. Being a blonde, my hair was light and not as prevalent over my chest. We each looked at the cock of the others due to simple curiosity. Vilkas chuckled. "Well, Ragnar, looks like you've been blessed with more than one gift."

"Aye. But you have to know how to use it, Vilkas."

"True."

Lydia didn't stand on ceremony, stripping off herself, and the three of us definitely approved when she was standing naked before us. When she dropped to her knees, I knew what to do, the twins following my example, as she was quickly blowing one of us and stroking the others. "She's very talented," I told the twins, "And she'll swallow what you give her."

"Oh, I'm blowing all of you to completion, then we can fuck afterwards," Lydia stated.

She focused on me first, taking great delight in swallowing my entire length as usual, which always pleased her. And she proved to be just as talented as ever, as she soon had me moaning quietly, relying on only her mouth, her hands still stroking the twins. I ran a hand through her hair and gently started to thrust at the same time. "Lydia," I whispered.

"She's pretty good, Ragnar?" Farkas asked.

"Trust me, you're going to last five minutes once she focuses on you."

I warned her I was getting close but all that made her do was double her efforts, eager to take the first load in her mouth. She'd blow us, make us cum, because she knew we'd last longer fucking her. I groaned a couple more times before I warned her I was about to cum. She moaned herself when the first shot hit the back of her mouth, groaning loudly that the Aela and Serana probably heard me. Lydia kept sucking me until I was empty and she'd cleaned my cock, licking up and down my shaft a few times. "By Ysmir, I love your cum, Ragnar," she breathed.

The twins just looked at me and I shrugged. "Well, she's blow me a lot. Swallows it more often that not if I cum in her mouth."

I let her focus on the twins as I headed to her pack where I knew she kept the oil we needed. As she busied herself blowing Farkas, I sat behind her, gently playing with her breasts before I moved my hand down to her pussy, no surprise at all she was already soaking wet. That made her stop blowing Farkas for a second. "Ragnar... you're distracting me..."

"I'm just getting your arse ready, Lydia, but I can't help playing with that pussy of yours."

She suggested we change slightly, moving over to the bed, where the twins sat on their knees, Lydia on her hands and knees before them, while I got behind Lydia. With what was now on display, the only thing I was going to do first was eat her out. It distracted her but she was eager to finish the twins off as well, so it was a race as to who would cum first. I then surprised her by moving from her pussy, pouring a little oil, then I figured I'd just eat her arse. That set her off big time. "Oh gods," she moaned.

"Keep blowing the twins, Lydia," I ordered.

I watched her head bob up and down even faster on Farkas, little wonder he didn't last much longer. As soon as she'd taken his load, she immediately switched to Vilkas. He looked rather turned on, so didn't think he'd last long. Pouring a little more oil on Lydia, I slid a couple of fingers into her arse and she was already eager for more than just those. Farkas sat beside me and slid a couple of fingers into her pussy.

It was too much for her and she came hard. Somehow, she kept blowing Vilkas, who was rather turned on by the fact Lydia had just cum, and he left his load in her mouth at the same time. Lydia then just bent her head down onto the mattress as the three of us fingered her together, my fingers just buried in her arse, Farkas in her pussy, while Vilkas positioned himself to fondle her clit. "Oh gods!" she cried out.