Dragonborn Rising Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to be embarrassed by it. "We made love."

"You don't mind the fact she's a vampire?"

"No. It never has bothered me, to be honest. I look past what she is. There's more to her than red eyes and fangs. It might not beat, but she's got a big heart. She's intelligent, undoubtedly brave, and there is a... goodness, for want of a better word." I glanced at Valerica. "I'm sure she's taken some of it from her mother."

"No, Serana is how she is because of who she is. Harkon and I... we were good parents to start with, or at least I like to think so. But because of who we worshipped... I was always a devotee, but Harkon was something else. And once he started to learn about the power he could have, his obsession overtook everything else important in his life." She paused before asking, "Did... Serana go into detail about... the ritual..."

"She did. Perhaps the main reason why I wanted to kill him. To do something like that to your own flesh and blood..."

Valerica looked away over the water. "I'll never get over the guilt of just standing there, doing nothing. But it was a daedric god. And then when Harkon was ordered, but he seemed to relish the prospect, I knew in that moment I'd lost my husband. But all it did was prove how strong my daughter is."

"I'm nothing but resilient, Mother," Serana stated as she walked out of the tent, taking a seat next to me, "But can we please drop the subject."

"Of course. I'm sorry, I just wondered if he knew."

"Ragnar knows nearly everything about me and about us, Mother. There are no secrets between us, because we trust each other."

"Good." She took a deep breath. "Okay, so what's the plan?"

"We ride to Morthal so Serana is cured," I replied, "Will you be undergoing the ritual too?"

Valerica hesitated a few seconds before nodding. "It's about time we put an end to all of this. What we became cost me nearly everything. It's time to undo it all. I'll live out my final years in peace, knowing my daughter is safe."

"Okay, let's pack up camp and head off."

"Serana, you ride with Ragnar. I'll take the spare horse."

I gave Serana a glance. "No feeling me up while we're riding along, Ragnar." She paused before adding, "Well, as long as Mother doesn't see."

To her credit, Valerica simply laughed as I stood up and started to pack up camp. Once the tents were packed, the fire doused, and we were all dressed for the journey, we saddled up and began the long journey back east. Once on the main road, we dug our heels into the flanks, as I wanted to make it to Morthal within the day at least. The Nine were kind to us that day, bright sunshine and a light breeze the entire journey, no animals trying to attack us, nor did we run into any patrols that tried to ruin our day.

Valerica didn't particularly want to stay at the inn, as I did warn both about the vampire troubles that had plagued the town a while ago, so we agreed to camp some distance away, ensuring we would remain undisturbed for the evening. I did walk into town to grab some supplies, food and drink for the three of us, including some beer as I didn't mind the idea of wetting my whistle for the first time in a while.

Sitting around the campfire a little later, Serana with an arm wrapped around my waist, leaning her head against me, Valerica made us both chuckle when she said, "Do you know how long it's been since I was with a man?"

"Hands off Ragnar, Mother."

"Oh, I'm not suggesting anything of the sort, Serana. But I did hear you two last night and I couldn't help but remember the good times with your father. So long ago now." She looked at me. "I was quite the beauty back in the day, Ragnar. Harkon wasn't the only man hoping to gain my hand in marriage."

"Well, I wouldn't kick you out of bed regardless," I stated.

That made her look away, a little embarrassed, while Serana dug me in the ribs. "Behave, Ragnar."

"What? I've bedded mature women before, Serana. I'm just saying, just because a woman has some years on me doesn't mean they're not still attractive and worthy of the attention."

"How old are you?" Valerica wondered.

"To be honest, I'm not sure, but I think I must be around twenty-five winters or so by now."

"Have you sired any children yet?"

"None that I know of. There was one woman, my wife, but..." I trailed off.

"I understand. Seems like we've all lost something." She paused a moment. "You were married?"

"Feels like a long time ago now, but yes, I was married. She was pregnant when she was taken from me."

She didn't ask how, assuming correctly that I didn't particularly want to discuss it. "Would your children carry your gift?"

Shrugging, I admitted, "I have no idea, to be honest. I haven't really asked anyone if it does. But I think I'm called the 'Last Dragonborn' for a reason. Defeating Alduin ensures the world is now safe, so I guess there isn't a reason for any more of me required after this."

"Would you like to have a child or children with Serana?"

I could only stare at her wide-eyed. Serana sat up. "Mother! Please!" she exclaimed, definitely embarrassed.

"It's a perfectly natural question to ask, Serana. You are intimate and clearly wish to pursue a relationship with each other. And the result of being intimate can be children, so it's something you will already be thinking about, even if you don't discuss the subject."

"I'm not sure if I could even have any after I'm cured."

"I don't see why not. You are the same age you were when you went through the ritual. Nothing has changed since that day. In fact, I think the time you spent in seclusion probably helped you."

I glanced at Serana. "You do maintain a youthful... well, I wouldn't say glow, not until you're cured, but you remained absolutely gorgeous, Serana."

If she was capable of blushing, I think her face would have turned bright red. Valerica chuckled. "Well, at least he's got good vision at least. And some brains."

Valerica suggested she didn't particularly want much sleep, wanting to stare up at the stars and moons, things she hadn't seen in a very long time, so Serana and I headed to bed a little later. We didn't make love that night. Didn't do anything except snuggle together under the furs, cracking some awful jokes that made her giggle, before we did enjoy a little make out session. "Tomorrow or the day after, I'm going to be human again, Ragnar," she whispered, looking into my eyes.

"What colour are your eyes?"

"I... don't remember, to be honest. It would be nice to see myself in a mirror again, see what I look like."

"As I said, you're beautiful, Serana."

She smiled but said, "Ragnar, you don't have to..."

"Just telling you what I think and feel. I do that with all my girls. If I think you're beautiful, I'm going to tell you."

"Guess I should just get used to compliments?"

"If I deem it necessary to tell you, yes."

She went to sleep with a grin on her face at least. After breakfast the next morning, I was sent to find Falion. He remembered me from when I'd be cured, and after explaining what I needed, he told me that it would only be done in the evening, in the light of the moon. Informing Valerica and Serana of what I was told, the pair decided to head off together as Valerica suggested the area would be good for ingredients in any alchemy she would want to do at a later date. I headed into town and the inn, taking the afternoon to myself, for no other reason than to sip a couple of tankards and catch up with any information that might have travelled in from elsewhere in Skyrim. Thankfully, Morthal itself was now peaceful after the incidents I'd dealt with before. Other than that, the only main concern for many people was the resumption of hostilities between the Empire and Stormcloaks. The peace was still holding, however tenuous, but everyone knew it wouldn't hold forever.

Returning to our campsite at dusk, mother and daughter were sat by the campfire, chatting away, both looking up and smiling at me as I sat down next to Serana, immediately taking my hand and leaning into me, her mother looking on approvingly. "Never thought I'd see my daughter so happy." She paused before continuing. "Ragnar, I've been discussing a request with Serana. It's going to sound strange."

"I can take a guess."

"You can?"

"I'm assuming it's to do with Serana and I being intimate. I can understand why."

"The only time I've ever witnessed it, I watched my daughter defiled by a daedric god and then her own father. I know it's a weird request, but I want to see my daughter... treated with love and respect. Does that sound strange?"

"A little, but as Serana said herself, you were a strange family at times."

"That's true. So..."

I glanced at Serana. "Does she want to watch now or..."

"No, when we're all human again," Valerica stated, "I watched her defiled to become a vampire. I want to see her loved when she's human again."

"You don't want to join in?"

"Ragnar, stop teasing," Serana stated.

"A strapping young man such as yourself, I'm not sure I could contain myself anyway," Valerica stated, "But no, the request is strange enough as it is, considering it will be my daughter, but... I still see what was done to her when I close my eyes, hear her screams of pain and agony, her pleading to us... To know I will now watch her pleasured by yourself, and that she will only feel love and joy..."

I gave it some thought. "You'll be cured this evening. Tomorrow, we'll ride to Whiterun. I own a house there. We'll spend the night before heading north."

"Are you sure?" Serana asked.

"I'm not worried about myself, Serana. You're aware of my track record. If you're comfortable with the idea, then so be it."

She leaned back then closer to my ear to whisper, "I think Mother will want to involve herself, make it even weirder."

I glanced at Valerica, who met my eyes but simply grinned. I don't think she heard but probably figured out what Serana said.

The conversation thankfully moved on, nibbling away at a little food, drinking a little wine, before it was time for us to meet Falion. Having been through it all once, I knew what to expect. Introducing Serana and her mother, he guessed correctly that they had been vampires for much longer, so while the ritual would work, because the disease was ingrained in their bodies, the process would be far more painful, but he assured them that the pain would be worth the price of feeling human again.

Serana offered to go first, desiring to be human again. I would have liked to be close to her, to provide comfort, but Falion said only she must be in the summoning circle for the ritual. Seeing my concern, Valerica grabbed my hand and assured me that, although Serana would feel pain, it would be momentary compared to what she'd been through to become what she was.

When she screamed in agony, I near enough punched out Falion. He sensed my discomfort, even anger, and assured me she was okay, but the disease must be purged completely. She cried out again and again, Valerica squeezing my hand even tighter, to prevent me from leaving. The angle that her back arched was unbelievable, wondering if it would not break. But as quickly as it started, she collapsed to the ground. Only then did Valerica let me go as I rushed to the side of Serana, lifting her head up into my lap. I waited until she came around, and in the darkness, she opened her eyes to reveal they were blue. Caressing her face, I felt warmth, and moving my fingers to her neck, I felt a heartbeat.

"The ritual is complete. She is human once again," Falion stated quietly.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Standing up, I helped Serana to her feet. The first thing she did was kiss me, and we both grinned as I felt her warm lips on mine, pulling her tight into my body. "I feel alive, Ragnar," she breathed upon breaking the kiss.

Taking her by the hand, we moved out of the way as Valerica stepped forward to undergo the same ritual. It was the same as Serana, her cries echoing around, and I did wonder if anyone in Morthal heard and felt it worthy of investigating. Once it was complete, we both stepped forward to help her up. She had blue eyes, just like Serana, but the smile on her face certainly lit up her features. "Human again," she whispered, "And it was absolutely worth the agony."

The three of us thanked Falion profusely. He waved it away, good naturedly, assuring us that he'd simply done us a favour. He headed back to Morthal as we returned to our campsite. Both women were exhausted after their ordeal so it was little wonder both just wanted to sleep.

I woke first the next morning, leaving Serana to sleep, Valerica waking up to join me. She admitted to being hungry, so I suggested that once Serana woke up, we head into town and get a proper meal. Now that she was as human as I was, she could mix with people again. "I haven't done that in centuries, Ragnar. It's going to take some adjusting, being around people again."

"You'll be fine. How do you feel otherwise?"

"It will take some adjusting, having been a vampire for so long. I'll have to deal with things like being hungry and thirsty. Vampires sleep, at least, so that's not a problem. And at least I can be in sunlight now."

Serana joined us a little later, immediately taking off her hood. The sun was out so I watched her look up, close her eyes and simply smile. Then she looked at me and it broadened. "I love it when you look at me like that, Ragnar."

"Well, it's nice to see the sunlight on your face. You already have colour back in your body. Now you'll just need a tan."

"You don't like my pale body, Ragnar?"

"Oh, I love it. Just a suggestion."

We packed up camp and headed to town, Serana admitting her own hunger, and it was amusing to see them select a number of items to eat, and even funnier when they both sat back eating their fill. But they appreciated the taste of everything and joked that both would probably put a little weight on if they ate too much, too quickly. But now that the hunger had been sated, we mounted up and continued our journey to Whiterun.

The city was as busy as ever as we stabled our horses, leading them up the path to the main gates. I was recognised by the guards as always, taking the two women on a quick tour, receiving plenty of hearty hello's from the shopkeepers and residents. I'd barely been in Whiterun for months, so while not a stranger, I received plenty of questions about what I'd been up to recently.

After shopping for the evening meal, we headed to Breezehome. Any idea of food ended when Serana grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, Valerica following, seeming to realise what Serana wanted. She kissed me hard, her hands immediately going to my cloak to take that off. It took a few seconds for my mind to catch up with what she was doing.

I took my time undressing her. Every piece of exposed skin was caressed and kissed. First her coat and hood. Then her blouse, exposing her pale arms and chest, still in a bra. Then I took off her boots, socks and skirts, exposing her pale legs, still in her panties, while I removed all of my clothing. Valerica was sitting nearby and got a good look at my body at the same time. "Wow," I heard her whisper.

I didn't look at her, eyes only for Serana, blue eyes like the ocean I'd see in my dreams. When she started to blush, I couldn't help chuckle. Then she knew why I was laughing and joined in, gently pulling her tight to my body. "Now you're warm too," I whispered.

"You're still warmer."

Lowering ourselves to the bed, I removed her underwear, sat back on my knees, and just drank in the sight. "Your daughter is beautiful, Valerica."

"I know she is."

Her breasts were just perfect on her body, having her nipples harden within a couple of minutes, giving them plenty of attention as I moved up and down from her lips, her neck and further down. Kissing down her body, I teased her by breathing on her sex but avoiding it, making her groan and squirm as I kissed up and down her legs. "Please, Ragnar," she breathed.

"Please what, Serana?"

"Please... focus on my pussy."

"You want me to lick your pussy, Serana?"

"Make me cum, Ragnar..."

"Oh my..." I heard Valerica mutter to herself.

I lowered my head and tasted her for the first time as a human. It was different, naturally, most notably because she was warm. And she was definitely turned on by everything I'd done to her. She moaned loudly as I ran my tongue along her slit, tickling her clit for a moment, before focusing simply getting on with the job. I soon had her writhing in my arms, holding her place, feeling one of her hands run through my hair. "Ragnar," she breathed.

I had the idea of sliding a couple of fingers inside her, to find her special spot, but I wanted her to cum with just my tongue, and once I figured she was nearly there, I focused most of my attention on her clit. Jackpot, as far as I was concerned, as she was soon almost forcing her body down into my mouth, my tongue flicking across her clit, sending jolts of pleasure up her body.

Then she orgasmed, and it was nothing short of spectacular. To my surprise, she begged me to keep going, so that's what I did, and that's when we both learned that she could cum quite quickly and often once the first one hit. It seemed just like one long orgasm, in all honesty, so she did have to ask me to stop around ten minutes later as she already sounded exhausted. I stopped immediately and left soft kisses up her body before I rested above her, watching her eyes open and the smile forming, leaning up to give me a soft kiss. "I love you," she whispered.

"You're just saying that because I made you orgasm."

"More than once, Ragnar," she retorted softly.

"But I love you too."

Then we heard a sniffle, both of us glancing to see Valerica wiping her eyes. She just looked at us and smiled. "I... had no idea. It's been so long since I've seen something so beautiful."

"Come closer when we make love, Mother. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

Serana looked at me and I nodded. "I'm sure, Mother. When we make love, I only think of Ragnar, and when we're apart, and I close my eyes, I only see him now. What happened is in the past."

Serana and I moved so Valerica could sit comfortably on the bed. Once she was settled, I positioned myself and slid slowly into Serana, unable to stop the groan as my cock was now sheathed in a warm and very wet, tight pussy. "Oh gods," I muttered, "Serana, I'm not going to last long."

"Good?"

"Perfect," I replied, leaning down to kiss her.

Then we made love. Serana never stopped smiling, feeling her warm hands move up and down my arms and on my back, her warm legs wrapped loosely around my body. Her body took on more colour the longer we made love, seeing sweat form on her forehead for the first time. I was right, I didn't last long, maybe five minutes, not that embarrassed me. Once I did finish inside her, I barely softened, and simply kissed her until I was ready to go again.

Serana had already learned she loved riding me, so I pulled out and that's when Valerica got a good look at my cock for the first time. "Wow," she exclaimed in a whisper.

I met her eyes and grinned. "I do like that reaction."

"May I... um..."

"Do you want to touch me, Valerica?"

She glanced at Serana. "Go on, Mother. I know you want to. Just be mindful that it's been inside my pussy so it's my juices all over it."

I glanced at Serana, wide-eyed. "Oh, I love you even more now."

Feeling Valerica's warm hand around my cock wasn't something I'd planned on happening, but she was definitely intrigued, and her starting to stroke me wasn't a surprise either. I glanced at Serana again, and she just laughed. "Gods, I should have known. Mother, are you getting ideas?"

"I'm sorry, Serana. It's just..."