Dragonheart Ch. 03: Prevail

Story Info
Ariana and the dragons restore balance to the region.
5.2k words
4.69
3.8k
5
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 3: PREVAIL

She came back to consciousness confused but strangely secure. She found herself lying on top of her Gold, a clawed foot holding her to his chest with his wings folded over. It was dark but the feel and sound of his heart pulsing under her head and body assured her of her safety, what had happened, and who was she now? She was the mate of the Gold, a leader of the dragons. With her stirring, his wings unfolded and his foot released her. She sat up and glanced around. They were still in the alpine meadow. The other dragons were still surrounding them, only much closer now. Her awakening released wild and thunderous trumpeting from the entire group, their heads were thrown back as if to send the sounds of jubilation directly to the heavens.

She shifted and moved over his chest to hug his head before standing on wobbly legs. As the Gold stood alongside her, the other dragons all dipped their heads to the ground. She slowly turned in a circle in wonder at the sight.

"What's happening? Why are they ...?"

"They show respect. They, we, are yours now. You are ours."

She turned from them to him. She reached up and grasped his head, their eyes locking. "I am definitely yours." Her eyes moved to look down his body to his pelvis. Her eyes shifted back and forth from his eyes to his pelvis. His cock slipped out of the sheath, only a foot or so, but he was responding to her thoughts and she recognized the need to somehow hold some thoughts private. Was that possible? His thought returned to her that it was and he would teach her.

"But we're done. We have mated and it never has to happen ..."

She put her hand over his mouth even though the strength of the sound was mental, not audible. "No ... not has to ... but want to. I want you. I want all of you. Don't you understand? This isn't just a ritual to me, any longer. This is real. Being yours is who and what I am." She was quiet for a moment, then absently uttered, "I wish I had a length of rope ..."

Suddenly, a gray took flight and startled her. She looked to her Gold. He gave that funny smile. "That show of respect before ... you are one of us." In moments, the beating of wings brought her attention to the gray returning over the tree-shrouded ridge, a length of rope trailing below it. She looked back at him puzzled. Where do they find a rope? A rumbling chuckled came from deep in his chest, "Grays will hunt more than food sometimes in their curiosity of human things."

The gray swooped low and released the trailing rope. The rope dropped right over them. Ariana took protection under the neck of the Gold and the rope ended draped over his neck. She looked and laughed, "Perfect." He began to shake it off and she stopped him. "You can fly with me on your back. You can fly with me ... uhmmmm ... with me under you ...?"

There was suppressed noise from the other dragons. The Gold asked, "You are serious, my mate?"

Ariana wore a huge smile. What couldn't be seen was how her body was reacting, how serious her body was for more of him and his cock, how serious she was to be his mate to the extreme. As he stood somewhat perplexed, she arranged the rope by flicking it to drop down the other side until she could reach both ends. Then she pulled the rope down his neck and upper body until it was at the front of his wings. She only had a mental image of what she wanted to accomplish and it seemed crazy but exciting. If she could manage to get into position on the ground, she thought it would work in the air. Could there be a greater demonstration of her commitment and dedication? A greater demonstration of her surrendering of herself to him and them and her trust?

She turned and walked deliberately back to the boulder where she climbed up and lay back, her legs spread wide in open invitation. She was still leaking his cum and her pussy was gaping wide with her legs spread. She knew he might have changed her forever but it didn't matter to her. She had no intention of ever wanting to be with a man. He understood her intention but still gazed at her in question. She nodded insistently. He returned that funny smile and was now curious how she might manage this. He could carry her, there was no question in his mind about that, but could she securely hold on?

As he moved over her inviting body, she reached down with both hands and guided his stiff cock back into her pussy. He pressed into her immediately, a solid foot of his cock in her pussy. She groaned loudly. She was amazed. She wondered just how much of his cock had been inside her before ... the first time ... if this penetration took a foot of his length. She felt stuffed, her pussy stretched and filled deeply. But she knew now she had taken much more. She shifted, the cock moving inside her. She encouraged him for more and he thrust his hips sinking another half foot inside. She gasped and groaned, her head falling back onto the rock surface, her mouth gaping open but her breath held in her lungs as he thrust another time. She felt the tip of his cock hit deep inside her and she gasped, yet again.

It took her a moment to gather herself. She was already so near another orgasm just from the penetration. She rested, gasping, focusing on her breathing ... in through the nose, out through the mouth ... gathering her wits to determine if this might actually work or ... if she just allowed him to fuck her brains out like this.

She put her hands on his chest. He stopped moving both above her and inside her. It was hard to even think. The massive cock inside her, stretching her wide and deep. She pushed against his chest and he sensed her intention by easing back a few inches, relieving some of the overwhelming feelings of fullness and stimulation. She rested her head back, again. She breathed. She didn't know how many times she had orgasmed the first time with him. Her first orgasm after a couple years of being used and abused by men and their puny penises ... puny to her now, anyway. She looked up and he was craning his neck to gaze down at her. She smiled up at him. Just his breathing caused his massive, wonderful, amazing cock to twitch and move inside her tightly filled pussy. And, every slight movement of his cock inside her sent startling impulses through her body. She felt his cock twitch inside her but he hadn't moved. She hadn't felt his body shift as her hands were pressed against his chest and she realized by the look of mischief on his face that he was doing it with just his cock muscles. Teasing her playfully. She gasped anew at the movement, small but powerful inside her as full as she was.

She responded by strongly punching his chest, an action that was no more than a playful touch to him. He chuckled and that caused more movement and she gasped. He finally settled down and behaved. And when he did, she quickly gathered herself, took one end of the rope in her right hand, and wrapped it around her wrist and hand, grasping it tightly. He lowered his chest to her and she repeated the action with her left while pressed between his chest and the rock.

Now, to see if it would work. "Stand up slowly."

He rose with a bit of jerking motion, his balance thrown off by her weight underneath him. The combination of movements brought more loud moans from her. When he jerked to move his body up, it resulted in jamming his cock deeper into her. As he stood, gravity did the rest. Her already stretched and excessively lubricated pussy sank over his rigid cock until the top of her pussy was strained even more by the tip of his cock. The pressure inside her was constant and took her breath away. Her body quaked as another orgasm rocketed through her.

It was several moments before her body quieted enough for her to resume this crazy idea. She moved her feet along his body seeking purchase against some part of him that might allow the use of her legs to control ... just a little ... the depth of his cock in her pussy. Her feet found the joint of his hip and she pressed giving her a bit of relief from the constant pressure into the top of her pussy. That also helped settle her body and instead of the pressure on the top of her pussy she could feel every inch of his cock, every ridge of it, every twitch and throb as her pussy clenched with each spasm of her body.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, my Gold ... take me to heaven." She doubted the concept of 'heaven' or religion would have much relevance to the dragons. After her life experience, it had little relevance to her. But what she felt with him did have relevance ... both emotionally from him and physically with him.

He turned toward the lake and the gentle slope to it. He crouched low and sprang forward and up, the jerk driving his cock into her and bringing another cry from explosively erotic jolts as his wings pumped against the thinner mountain air. Each powerful pump of his wings jerked his cock deep into her body. His wings drove them higher and higher into the cooler air. Her body quaked as she again neared another orgasm. Her back to everything below and ahead of them, she had no idea where they were going or how high they already were until he settled into a glide and turned into a wide circle. She turned her head and saw the alpine bowl and lake far below them. The air was cold at that height but her body was on fire.

She couldn't believe how her body responded to him. She had accepted her psychological, emotional attachment, though that was a surprise, too. But the physical, her body's response to his cock, shocked her. She thought she would never feel the things other women felt. His cock should reasonably be abusive and tormenting by its size as its thickness and length should destroy her smaller body. Instead, her body adapted, adjusted, and expanded to not only accept his size but relish it and respond to it. She was close to still another orgasm and she was beginning to understand the power of the emotional and psychological elements to the sexual response. She pulled up with her arms to mash her body against him, her feet planted into the joint of his hips but otherwise hanging by her arms and the cock inside her. Even in the wide glide, she felt his body make adjustments to the wings, muscles tensing, shifting, the occasional thrust of the wings all sending tremors from his body to hers ... into hers.

Her head turned; the view was magnificent. Above the mountain peaks, the lake and dragons far below, the valley of her people even further below extending north and south. It was all overwhelming, all-consuming, her soul filled with a new understanding, acceptance of who she was ... what she was ... whose she was.

"I love you." She gasped at the words that sprang from her lips. But they were real ... honest. She felt that love for a male and it was to a dragon! But she was this dragon's mate. He was hers. It was real ... it truly was.

He craned his neck to see her but couldn't see more than the top of her head. "Love ... we don't know that word ..."

She chuckled. "I will explain but later." She flexed her legs to move her body over his cock. It was insane how he felt inside her. "But not now." Her voice became husky and deep, filled with emotion and need. "Now ... I want you to make me cum ... over and over ... and I want you to fill me with your seed as much as you can."

"Your wish, my Princess." And he suddenly dropped. His wings folded against his body, he turned over so she was on top and for a moment was lying on his body and they felt weightless. Then, they dropped. In that moment of transition, his cock drove into her pussy and it felt like she was being driven down toward the ground by the pressure of his cock into her body. They were in free-fall, his wings pulled into his body, her body pressed against his cock, then balanced on his cock, not pressed and not moving, just deep inside her. The wind howled around her, around them, her long hair trailing behind, whipping down her body, the ends flapping against her upper thighs and reminding her just how low her hair had impossibly grown. She craned her head to peek at the ground rushing up to them ... or them down to it ... and found the other dragons drawing closer and closer.

She tensed as they shot down, feeling her body tense around his cock, her hands gripping the rope more tightly, her feet pressing into his hip joint as if any of it might influence their plummeting toward the ground.

When his wings sprang out from his body and turned powerfully to both slow their descent and turn them into a strong, sharp curve, there was a moment when her body pulled away from him, the rope biting into her wrists and hands as it tightened, her body slipped along his slippery cock, and her feet losing pressure on his hip. Then, they were through the turn, his wings shot them back up into the air, her feet finding purchase and her pussy driven down over the length of his cock, slamming it back into the top of her pussy. An orgasm crashed over her. His pumping, thrusting, driving, surging of his wings taking them back up into the air, thrusting his cock repeatedly into her. Peak after peak after peak of orgasmic wonder crashed through her body. Her feet sagged as her mind fogged along with her vision. She hung from the rope, her hand unconsciously refusing to relax. But her fussy mind was most aware of how else she was hanging ... limply hanging from his cock buried deep inside her pussy. Each pump of his wings jolting inside her, shocking her system with more stimulation.

She was gasping for air. Her body couldn't stop quaking, shivering. Her feet had found themselves back on his hips. It was then that she heard them, the other dragons, expressing joy and amazement. She turned her head to find the entire group of dragons in flight around them. They were quizzing among themselves from one to the other ... has this EVER happened before? The answer was a recurring, NO!

She thought she was calming, but the scene was too erotic. She hung underneath their Gold partially by his cock! They flew with them. The browns who she had shared giving attention to the eggs. The grays who had rescued her. The silvers who she had tended to alongside the Gold. They flew, they watched, and they heard everything. A psychological connection that made it powerful. She was going to orgasm, again. Every bump in the air, every thrust of his wings, every flinch of her legs, they all moved him inside her. And, the emotions.

"Cum with me, my Gold. Fill me with your seed so much our juices rain down on our domain."

He uttered a single response, "YES!"

He turned into another dive, spirally down, turning up, dropping, and spinning. It was like a majestic aerial dance but it was also the most amazing fuck ever experienced. Ariana started another orgasm just before she felt his cock swell and pulse. His first massive spray of cum moved her inches up his cock and her orgasm surged more powerfully. He came and came and came and her orgasms were unrelenting, building on top of each other. And ... all of it witnessed by the other dragons.

* * * *

Ariana stood on the ledge in front of the caves gazing out over the valley but actually scanning the sky. She had heard nothing, no one approaching her when she heard in her head, "You miss him, don't you?"

She turned to find all the browns. Her Gold, some of the slivers and grays, had flown off earlier to investigate something 'interesting' according to the grays. She didn't know what was so interesting but they had been gone for some time. Standing at the edge of the ledge overlooking the steep cliff, she would probably look quite alluring. It was common for part of her hair to naturally fall over her shoulders and the rest hanging behind her. The hair in front had the effect of partially covering her breasts, at least. The length in the back covering her butt. The breeze along the mountainside caused her hair to flutter about her. It might seem erotic if it wasn't a normal condition for her. She gave the browns a smile and nodded.

"When I am not near him, I wish to be. But I know he also has responsibilities." She thought for a moment, then asked her own question. "You mate but you don't have a mate? I mean ... when you mate, it isn't with just one?" They glanced at each other and shook their heads in unison. "Why?"

One responded, "It is just the way." One lowered her head. If a massive creature like these female dragons could project shyness, she did. "But ... seeing you with him, seeing him with you ... it is nice to feel like that for one?"

Ariana smiled, again, and nodded. "Very nice, yes."

They seemed emboldened by her responses. Another ventured another question they appeared to have discussed among themselves. "Your ... mother? ... the one who laid your egg? ... you miss her, too?"

Ariana smiled at the image of humans coming from eggs. But in a sense that is how humans start if not 'laid'. She pursued the question with her own. "You lay your eggs but you don't watch over it after?"

"We are communal. All share. It is our way. We mate with any. We take care of all eggs and young."

Another jumped in, "You connect with the Gold. You connect with your mother and she with you?" Another asked, "Is it good? That way of connecting ... is it good?"

It went on like that for some time until it was broken by the return of the others. And, it was something interesting indeed. The grays had noticed and been tracking a group of men sneaking past the army outpost in the south. Since arriving in groups, their number has grown and they have begun harassing army supply lines, stealing taxes collected from the people, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. The report to Ariana is very deliberate and she senses an expectation of her. They want to know what they should do if anything.

She stepped back to the edge of the cliff and gazing out over the valley. After more than a year with the dragons, she wondered if her going to them was too late. The King and his army were very strong and well established over the years of being in control. The question had bothered her. What could a handful of dragons, even as massive as they were, possibly do? Nobody believed in them, anymore. The element of surprise ... but how? She had to go see these men. Who were they? Were they mere bandits or were they willing to fight? The Gold was unsure. But as Ariana had committed to them, they were also committed to her.

It was Ariana's decision to go meet with these new men. It was the Gold's decision that five other dragons would accompany them, several silvers and grays. Their shadow alerted the men of the approach as the Gold circled overhead. By the panic below them, it was clear the sight of a circling dragon had the element of surprise and intimidation they had intended. When the Gold landed near the river where their camp was established, well separated from the main route south and separated by thick forest, the men turned in unison to confront it. The other dragons landing around them immediately after separating their attention and forcing them into a tight group facing outward. For effect, the two silvers blew fire over the heads of the men, cowering them and taking much of their aggression out of them.

The Gold lowered his upper body closer to the ground and it was then that the men became aware of Ariana's presence. She slid off and moved in front of her Gold. Being surrounded by mythical creatures was stunning enough, being confronted by a naked, golden-haired, beauty with them was possibly as stunning. One man stepped forward from the group and dropped to a knee.

"It's true, then. Rumors said the dragons of this valley were only a myth. Other rumors said this King held captive the last Princess, that even if the dragon legend was true, they were impotent to interfere."

Ariana hesitated and it caused the man to glance up from his lowered position. She hesitated not from a consideration of what to say, but how. She needed to remind herself to respond verbally, not mentally to these men. "Do I not look real?"

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12