Dragon's Blood Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I have to live like this for a fortnight?" I slumped in a chair.

"At least she can fix it." My mother ruffled my hair. "And we'll tell the stable master you're sick. You'll have to stay in the house for a while. It's lucky nothing has yet happened with a woman you fancy." She narrowed her eyes and looked down at me. "Nothing has happened, has it?"

"No, Mom, I swear." I held out my hands palms out.

"Okay, good." She clapped her hands together like that settled that. "I'll make you lunch."

~~

I spent most of the next several days with my mother. My father and sister would come in and out of the house. But Mother and I were there almost always. I tried to time my masturbation to those rare instances when she was out of the house at the market, or visiting the village with her sisters. But my need grew too great. I ended up relieving myself with only a wall separating us. It's not like she didn't know what I was doing. She had to clean up the blue cum in my bed at least once a day.

The more it happened the more I obsessed over it. The thought of her listening to me drove me a bit crazy. My grunting grew louder each time. I wanted her to hear when I came. I wanted her thinking about it. And then it dawned on me. My erections around her weren't an accident. You probably think me an idiot for not seeing it sooner, but who wants to admit to themselves that they fancy their mother?

She had tried to keep me away from pretty women, but instead my mother had locked me in an enclosed space with one. And I was a creature in season, as the sorceress had said. My dragon balls hung low. My thoughts filled with what my mother and I could be doing while my father and sister were out of the house. Every hour she wasn't in my room while I worked my dick felt like an eternity wasted. I wished more than anything that she was with me. And then, about a week after we'd seen the sorceress, she started opening my door and stepping into my room while I was hard at work. She would blush, apologize, and quickly leave. She must have done that twenty times before I asked her to stay.

"Come in and close the door, Mom." I felt a surge in my scaly balls when she did just that. Her shoulders went up to her ears with tension, and she dared not look in my direction.

"Maybe I should come back? You're busy with your... affliction." But she didn't leave. She stood there wringing her hands.

My reptilian brain narrowed its focus to one of its most basic needs. My hands were filled with dragon cock, and my mind with dragonish thoughts of conquest and possession. "My affliction is... too much for me. My hands cannot keep up with the demands of this thing." I waved my towering dick in her direction and released it. The bulging green veins pulsed hideously.

"I somehow knew you needed me to take care of it," she squeaked. "My little blossom has grown into a towering tree." She reached out and touched the knobs around the head of my cock. "And the apples are so ripe and... rattling. Oh, my. Why does it shake so?"

I watched as the iron ring my father had given her at their wedding altar rubbed across dragon skin. All I saw was treasure. This was a thing to add to my trove. And the woman before me, too. I longed to hoard all beauty.

"How many times have you erupted today, Remnic?" Her eyes bulged as she stared down at the task she'd set herself. Both hands pumped the beast.

"Five."

"So many," she whispered. "I'll help you with the sixth, and then you must rest." She worked me in silence for a while. Lightning coursed up and down my nerves. Her hands were so much better at this than mine.

"Your cleavage is too narrow for my taste." I knew the animal was speaking for me now. I thought about my poor father for a brief second, my humanity making a valiant last stand.

"Don't say such things." She worked me harder, making her boobs bounce and shake in her dress.

Humanity lost. Dragon won. "I will say nothing further about it." Rather than parley with useless words, I reached out and tore her dress from the neckline down. She turned her gaze away from my dick and looked down at my hands on her tattered dress.

"Remnic!" But even then, she did not stop pumping me.

"Mother!" My tone was a mockery of the shock in her voice. I tore her chest band, too. Her tits spilled out into the open, even more beautiful than I had expected. "Now, lower your mouth to me."

Still holding my dick, she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. She backed up a little to see if that had pleased me.

"That was nice, thank you. But my cock would better appreciate such attention." I nodded down my lean body at the monster she had hold of.

"Oh, gods." She moved incredibly slowly as she lowered her face toward green scales. Her expression was that of a rabbit caught in a trap. Her mouth opened wide, and she took the head in. "Mmmmppppphhhhhh." Her face contorted in the most ridiculous and lovely way. I was too big for her, but it didn't matter. Very quickly she bobbed her head awkwardly and pumped her hands up and down my length. She groaned, hummed, and slobbered perfectly. Her pale tits bounced up against my hip as she worked. I was getting close. So close.

"Mom? Remnic? I'm home." My sister's voice came muffled through the closed door. She had returned to our rooms.

My mom plopped her mouth off my cock and released it from her grasp. She leapt to her feet, her tits bouncing about. She quickly tucked them into the torn remains of her dress. "Just a second, Gwells. I'm helping your brother." She looked at me with an expression that said she would murder me if I spoke.

Part of me wanted to ignore my sister and have my mother finish what she started. Frustration tensed my muscles. It was hard to focus beyond my dragonish thoughts. But my humanity came back to me in a rush.

"Wipe your chin and go, Mom. Quickly." I watched her race out of my room. I had no idea how she would explain her torn dress to Gwells. I took hold of my cock and worked it myself. The pleasure was not nearly so great, but I still finished my sixth orgasm of the day.

12