Dragon's Blood Pt. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait... you have experience receiving or giving?" I cocked my head, wanting to see this entirely unexpected development. I imagined Lillia sitting on her desk, with my sister kneeling before her. Just as the thought formed in my mind, Lillia climbed onto her desk and sat with her legs dangling over the side. My sister fell to her knees in front of Lillia and spread the elf's legs.

Lillia's fevered gaze bounced between me and my sister, her eyes wide with shock. I wrapped my hands around my cock and stroked.

"The trick, Remnic, is to be firm but gentle." My sister was not going to answer my question. Instead, she began the lesson. "You see her lips, how they puff out, and call for attention? We start there." Gwells leaned her head forward and licked Lillia's nether-lips.

"Hhhmmmmmmmnnnn." Lady Lillia jerked her hips. Still following my orders, she did not speak. The lady stared down at my sister as Gwells lovingly kissed, licked, and sucked elf pussy. I couldn't see very much of what she was doing, but I wasn't so worried about the instructions. I could learn it all later easily enough.

"Mmmppphhhh... she tastes... mmmpppphhhhh... different. Like... oranges... and fresh cut... hay." Gwells finally did answer my question in a roundabout way. So, she had tasted a woman's pussy before. The thought of it enflamed my desire. I watched my sister reach under Lillia, cup the elf's butt with each hand, and press Lillia's pussy harder to her face.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh." Lillia shuddered, leaned her head back, and stared at the high ceiling. Her shoulders shook violently, sending her breasts bouncing. Her eyes rolled back in her head, but not out of disgust this time. I knew my sister had found a magic spot. The elf was cumming. "GGGgghhhhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhhhhhh." Lady Lillia gritted her teeth and hunched her hips toward my sister's eager tongue. When the lady's orgasm passed, Gwells did not stop but kept working her with her mouth.

I let them carry on like that for a while as I stroked and watched with fire in my heart. I counted four climaxes for Lillia before I called an end to it. "She must be ready now, Gwells. Yes?"

Gwells pulled her shiny, wet mouth away from the elf. "Yes, Remnic. I have set the stage for you. I think she should ride you. It will be easier her first time. I will hold her to make sure she does not bolt."

Lillia watched us through glazed eyes leaning back on her desk. Her small, pink tongue hung out of her mouth.

"Very well." I walked behind Lillia's desk and sat in her magnificent chair. It was a bit small for me, but I fit. The symbolism of her mounting me on that seat appealed to me. "Bring the lady here."

"Okay." Gwells lifted Lillia into her arms and carried her around the desk. That simple act alone would be the humiliation of any self-respecting elf. They never let humans carry them. "I think she should face you. But she looks angry again. What do you think, Remnic? Does her visage bother you?"

"It does not. She can face me." I smiled as Gwells put her on my lap, holding her hips high so that my cock had room under her. "And you may talk again, Lady Lillia. I would care to hear what you have to say."

"To mate with a human is to mate with an animal. You are pets!" Lillia convulsed when Gwells eased her down on my cock. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhh... it's in... it's going to... break me. You are worse than... ugh... human... you are dragon... spawn... and I... will... ooooohhhhhhhhhhh." Her eyelids fluttered as she slid down my hideous cock. "Why does it... rattle... uuuuuggggghhhhhhhh... it's shaking my... insides... what are you... ooooohhhhhhhhh." Her eyes rolled up and she was lost to another orgasm.

Gwells leaned her head down behind Lillia's butt to inspect the coupling. "You are all the way in, Remnic." She put her hand on my thigh when I started bucking. "Not yet. Give her a moment to adjust. Your thing felt like a tree trunk inside me, I can only imagine what it feels like to her."

"I... will... wait." I leaned forward and took the lady's left breast into my mouth, rolling her nipple with my tongue. Was I the first human to ever take an elf in this castle? Most likely. This province? All the land this side of the Sea of Sands? Maybe. I was surely the only one to do it with a dragon's cock. I needed to hump her and claim my prize. "Can I... start... now?"

"Never... in a... thousand... years..." Lillia mumbled.

"I guess so." Gwells stood next to us and took hold of the lady's hair. Whether it was to prevent her from running, or for some other reason, I could not say.

"Become... mine... Lady Lillia." I slammed my hips into hers over and over. In retrospect, I might have gone easier on her at the start, but my hunger consumed me. I seized her ass in my hands, and my arms helped propel her up and down my shaft. The whimpers she had made under the influence of my sister's tongue were nothing to the screams, curses, and incoherencies that flooded from her mouth as I impaled her from below. It will not surprise you to learn that she was even tighter than my sister. At times, I worried at how hard her pussy squeezed, but I did not slow. All the disgust, haughtiness, and reproval vanished from her being. Her eyes watched me from very far away.

Soon, she was bouncing on her own. Not long after that, I was shocked by a high-pitched, forceful song, the beauty of which I had never heard before. The melody was as wild and untamed as the fabled Mottled Forest. I could only see the whites of her eyes, so I assumed this was some sort of elvish orgasmic expression. She was hitting new levels of pleasure. "Yes... cum for me... Lady Lillia... sing... for me." I tightened my grip on her ass.

She sang louder.

We humped for a while longer. Lillia came again, but there were no more singing orgasms. It was all moans and high-pitched grunts from her.

"Perhaps you should try it standing up?" Gwells stepped away from us. I could see that her hand was moving rapidly under her dress.

"Yes... yes..." I stood. It was not difficult while holding an elf. Still gripping her ass, I worked her with long strokes. I was tentative with the new position at first, but then found my rhythm. Like a firestorm, I felt my own climax approaching. The lady was drooling and moaning on my chest. I was ready. "I... feel... I should... ugh... ugh... ugh... cum in her."

"Then... do it... Remnic." Gwells was obviously approaching her own orgasm.

"We are... joined now... Lillia... take... my... cum... uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh." With a few final thrusts, I drove myself deep into the elf and then held my cock there. I emptied everything I had. I would have sworn lightning hit the room at that moment. Lillia's wild, beautiful song echoed in my ears. I was aware of very little but my release.

It took a while for things to come into focus. I was still holding the naked elf and still deep inside her. We were both panting and she had her arms thrown around me. With a loud squelching sound, I pulled out of her and set her down on her chair. I then found an undersized seat for myself. I was exhausted. I gazed at Lillia. "How do you feel, Lady Lillia?"

Lady Lillia was languidly blinking and smiling. "I feel... I feel..." She gazed down at her body and stared at where my stuff leaked out of her. "I feel happy, Remnic. Happy... we are joined."

12