Dragon's Blood Pt. 11-12

Story Info
Remnic takes his mother to the palace.
3.6k words
4.75
9.1k
20

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,201 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

Dragon's Blood Chapter 11

Bemere's mouth did not satisfy all my cravings. She certainly tried her best, putting all her heart into awkwardly bobbing on my reptilian cock. I rewarded her with my seed. But as I stood above the sputtering elf, I let the greed fill me. My dragon's organ did not deflate as I regained my breath, and the captivating pleasure released its hold on me.

Lady Lillia's laugh resounded with all the beauty of chiming bells. "You are his pet indeed, cousin. You are simply covered in his goo. How precious."

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh." My mother worked her clitoris with her fingers, her legs trembling as she climaxed. How sweet that my mother and I reached our orgasms one after the other even when we were not directly coupled.

"My ... oh ... my ... my ... gown ... my ... gown is ... ruined. I am ... coated." Bemere was working herself into a tizzy. "How is there so much? Do ... do ... all men make ... so much?"

"Oh, yes. They produce a ton of that ... sticky stuff. Why do you think ... there are so many of them?" Lillia's laughter had quieted, but her sides still shook. She jumped down from the table and danced over to her cousin. "Let's get you out of this gown. Sophie can launder it for you. We don't want you returning to the castle smelling like a dragon's sock." She gave me a wink.

"Did you say 'dragon'?" Bemere allowed her cousin to remove her gown.

"Did I? Silly me." Lillia pulled off the gown and went to work on Bemere's elegant linen chest strap. "I meant human, of course."

"My underwear is unsullied. We do not need to remove ..." But before Bemere could protest further, Lillia had removed her undergarments. There my curvy elf stood, wearing only her new ring on her finger and my cum on her pretty face. She covered her breasts with her arm and her bush with her hand. "It is time to wash my things, Sophie." She tried to put a note of command in her voice. Bemere's face reddened when she looked at my mother and beheld what she was doing. "Stop that immediately and launder my garments!"

"Oh ... I'm sorry ... Lady Bemere." My mother stopped diddling herself and stood quickly, letting her dress fall over her legs. "I'll get right to it." She rushed over and picked up the lady's gown.

"A moment, Mother." I waved my hand and she stopped. In our life before I drank the dragon's blood, she never would have listened to me over the command of an elf. Now, she stared at me intently, waiting for my next words. I turned my focus to Bemere, letting my dragonish heart guide me. "You forget your place. Do you not remember that mere moments ago you were suckling me like a starving piglet? And now that you are gruntled, you seek to burden my family? How dare you." My cockhead nodded as my pulse quickened.

"How dare I? How dare I?" Bemere looked to her cousin who was busy rubbing her hands in glee. She looked to my mother, who stood frozen. She then looked back to my cock. "I um ... well ... since we will be waiting on your mother to clean my gown, I could ... um ... I could ... put it in my mouth again."

"Splendid. The height of ignominy. An elf offering a man her sweet lips. Delightful." Lillia clapped her hands.

"I was ... just ... I was ... um ..." Bemere's face was so crimson it matched the flames within me.

"It is kind of you to offer." I nodded and sat in my chair by the fire. "But first I want you to show us your breasts. Your cousin is wonderfully svelte, and you are quite buxom. Between the two of you, my collection is well represented. I would see now what I have acquired." I focused my will upon her.

"Collection? Acquired?" Bemere did as I asked and dropped her arm.

"Dear me, she was always a bit obtuse. She hasn't figured it out yet." Lillia put her hand on her cousin's breast and hefted it. "Quite substantial for an elf." She looked over at my mother. "Of course, you needn't fear our competition in this arena. We can never compare to your ample proportions. We were created by the gods to be diminutive, beautiful, intelligent, and sovereign. We are not beasts of burden like you."

"Ignore her, Mother. You can wash the gown now. We'll need it clean before we send her home." I blew my mother a kiss. She smiled, nodded, and left our home, closing the door quietly behind her.

"Now, I'll take you up on your offer, but it's not your mouth I wish for this time." I casually stroked my cock while waiting for her. I didn't push her mind, I wanted to see what she would do left to her own devices.

"Oh ... my." Bemere walked over to my chair and stared at my cock. Where I was sitting it was almost as tall as her. "This is nothing like an elf penis. It would never fit ... in my vault." She removed her hand and looked down at her black triangle.

"She calls it a vault." Lillia let out a peal of laughter. "Your safe is about to be plundered, cousin. You can trust me when I tell you that not only does it fit, but the pleasure is unrivaled. There's nothing else like it. You will be hooked."

Bemere took a step back, her eyes wide with worry. I could tell that Lillia's words disturbed her. Her eyes bounced between her cousin to the dragonish penis before her.

"I'll tell you what, My Lady. You try it out at your own pace. You can mount me facing the other way if you would rather not look at me." I smiled, magnanimous in victory. I could see her sperm-covered face go slack. She was clearly letting her urges decide for her.

"I'll do it." Bemere nodded once to herself and climbed onto my lap. "If Lillia can take this, so can I." She shot her cousin a challenging look as she turned away from me.

"Are you pushing her mind, Remnic?" Lillia raised an eyebrow. When I shook my head, she clapped. "My goodness, Bemere. You're not the bore I always supposed you to be." She seated herself in one of our oversized chairs, lifted her gown, and moved her undergarment aside. "What a treat the day turned out to be." Lillia masturbated herself while watching her cousin and I.

"I still don't see how this will work." Bemere reached under her and took hold of my cock. "Will this rattle so inside me?"

"It will." I traced my fingers down the delightful valley at the small of her back and over the curve of her ass. "You are so womanly but in such a small package."

"I am not ... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... womanly." Bemere slipped my cockhead inside her. I could feel her vagina mightily resist. It was almost like she was trying to push me out again. She sank lower and shrieked. "I am ... no woman ... I am an elf ... molded by the gods ... to ... ugh ... to ... ugggghhhhhhhh." Her whole body shook. Mesmerized, I stared at the wobbling globes of her ass.

"How do you feel, My Lady?" My cock looked particularly large and horrid next to her delicate beauty. I watched it inch into her. Her asshole puckered as her vagina continued its viselike grip.

"I feel ... like ... uh ... I have become ... some other ... lesser ... creature ... oooohhhhhhhhhh." She flopped her head from side to side as an orgasm played with her body. I was not even all the way in and she had climaxed.

"You are ... uh ... uh ... my pet, Bemere." I put my hands on her hips and pressed her down. I let her wail and gyrate above me as her body adjusted to my presence. When I was satisfied that she'd stretched enough, I pulled her up and slammed her back down repeatedly. In no time at all, she came again. Bemere's high-pitched, forceful song was only matched in beauty by the wild melodies Lillia had sung for me.

"You've broken her ... Remnic." Lillia's mouth hung open. Her eyes drank in the vision of her mating cousin riding me reverse saddle. "That song was meant ... for her betrothed ... but she will never sing it for him now. Never."

Bemere's song dwindled until only base grunts escaped her. "The joy of riding a man's penis ... ugh ... ugh ... is unequaled in all ... my seventy-two years. It has penetrated ... ah ... ah ... my very soul ... and once there ... it vibrates the secrets of my ... core."

"That's it ... uh ... uh ... uh ... ride me ... Bemere." I slapped her ass. "You are mine now ... ugh ... ugh ... mine." Avarice now fully realized, my churning balls tightened. "Seeding ... you ... I'm ..." I gripped her hips and held myself buried to the hilt. Her song started again as I launched my molten progeny deep inside her. I had one last thought before ecstasy carried me away. Would I be satisfied with only two elves in my treasure chest? They were such enthralling creatures.

Dragon's Blood Chapter 12

It will surprise no reader of this chronicle that I was not satisfied with two elves. Ladies Lillia and Bemere visited me often. But my avarice was boundless. I decided to test my limits and seduce an elf without help of the whirligig. That was a perilous day, but in the end my home heard the wild song of a third, ecstatic she-elf. Lady Aldwyn was Lillia's tutor and confidant. By sunset, she was also my secret wife. I sent her back to her palace chambers full of my molten seed.

One day as Aldwyn visited our house, I had a rare moment of generosity. I saw the jealousy writ on my sister's face as she watched the new elf bob her head on my cock. I did not know if she was jealous of me or Aldwyn. "Gwells?"

My sister took her eyes off the enthralled elf and met my gaze. "Yes, Brother?"

"Would you like an elf of your own?" I don't know if any human had ever offered such a magnanimous gift.

Gwells's eyes sparkled. "I couldn't possibly ..."

"It's settled, then." I pulled Aldwyn off my cock, picked her up, and handed the naked elf to my sister. "She is a glittering jewel, care for her."

"Yes, of course." Gwells giggled. "Thank you. Thank you so much, Remnic." Gwells slung the elf over her shoulder and carried her off.

"I've never been with a ... female." Aldwyn's wide eyes stared at me as she bounced on my sister's shoulder.

"Not long ago, you had never been with a human. Now look at you." I smiled and waved as Gwells closed her bedroom door. "Gwells is quite skilled. Enjoy yourselves," I called.

"Quiet now." My mother tried to give me a stern look, but she hadn't been well-practiced with that particular expression lately. I caught the smile sneaking across her face. "Someone outside might hear you, my apple blossom."

"You are right, of course." I nodded. "Forgive me if I haven't been attentive to you, Mother." I beckoned her over. "There's been so much happening."

Hiking up her dress, my mother sat me on a chair and mounted me. "I understand. The dragon must have its way."

"It ... ugh ... must." I nuzzled her breasts through her dress as I entered her. "But we should still find time for each other ... uuuggghhhhhhhhh ... mother ... and ... son." In no time at all, she was riding me like a trained equestrian.

~~

"Ah, the servants I requested." Lady Lillia stood on her tiptoes and winked at my mother and me. "Don't worry, you won't be serving anyone. We have to keep up appearances."

I bowed, and my mother curtsied as elves passed us in one of the entries to the palace. We were both wearing finery that Lillia had procured for us. My mother looked dazzling in her dress and jewelry. I hoped I was passable in the softest clothes that had ever pressed against my skin. "At your service, My Lady." I winked back at Lillia.

"Come this way then." Lillia turned stiffly and led us into the palace. I took my mother's hand and squeezed it. She squeezed me back. We probably shouldn't have been holding hands in such a place, but we were both brimming with excitement. We perambulated for five minutes and paused in a long hall.

There were elves all around, going about on whatever elvish business they had. I saw a few human servants as well as one or two other species on whatever errands the elves had called them on. I leaned closer to Lillia. "Why do we wait?"

Lillia held up her hand imperiously. "A moment's patience, my good Remnic."

We continued to stand in the hall. My mother squeezed my hand tighter. I glanced into her eyes and knew we were both wondering the same thing: was this a trap? Was the archmage about to step in front of us with a dozen of the count's guard? "Lillia?" I whispered. "If you have betrayed us, I -"

"Here we go." Lillia ignored me and clapped her hands when Bemere entered through a nearby doorway holding hands with a handsome elf. "Good afternoon, Cousin!" Lillia beamed.

"Oh ... good day ... Lillia." Bemere turned crimson when she saw me. "You remember ... my fiancé ... Vellon?" Bemere forgot to return Lillia's curtsy, but Vellon bowed deeply to the Lady.

"I've met your charming cousin before, darling." Vellon finished his bow and smiled at Lillia. "A pleasure seeing your lovely visage again, Lady Lillia." He eyed the humans standing behind her. "We shouldn't keep you. It seems from your servants' attire that you're throwing a party."

"Of a sort, yes." Lillia smiled.

"Humans look so silly in finery, don't you think?" Vellon's laugh was sharp and biting. "They are truly animals. You might as well dress up a bear."

"Darling," Bemere squeaked while staring apologetically at me. I don't know if the word was meant for me or Vellon.

"Yes, I know. They are in our care, and we must be kind to them." Vellon resisted his fiancée as she tried to pull him away by the hand. "Enjoy your party, Lady Lillia."

"Thank you." As they passed us, Lillia snickered. "Good day." Once they had turned down another passageway, she looked up at me. "Wasn't that fun?"

"Please lead us on." I gulped, my throat very dry. Lillia had ambushed us, but only for her own amusement. My mother looked almost green with distress. I felt similarly, but after another minute walking, my dragon cock lurched, and my reptilian brain gained some perspective. I had stolen Vellon's treasure from under his nose. Maybe someday I would tell him of it and wipe that smug grin off his face.

Soon, we were climbing stairs, and I was too winded to think.

~~

My mother and I panted heavily and smiled. We had reached the top. Lillia looked back at us with an arched eyebrow and threw open the doors. My mother's mouth dropped when she saw the expansive room that waited for us. I was too stunned to speak. It is one thing hearing about such luxury, it is another seeing it. Flames licked my heart. I wanted this tower. I wanted to live here. The whole palace should be mine.

"Welcome to your suite." Lillia ushered us in. "As far as I know, you are the only humans to ever stay in this space. The furniture is all velvet and silk. The bed is larger than your house. There is food and drink enough for two days. I didn't want servants finding out what was going on in here." Lillia made coital motions with her hips. "And of course, there's the view."

"Oh ... my ..." My mother squeaked. She ran to the windows and looked out over the countryside, a lush forest dotted with villages stretched into the distance. "Remnic ... Remnic ... I never ... never ..." She ran about the room like a schoolgirl, touching the finely embroidered fabrics and plucking a grape from a silver tray. "What have we done to deserve this?"

For once Lillia held her tongue. I thought for sure she would say something acerbic.

"We have embraced our good fortune, Mother." I grinned like an idiot.

My mother put the grape between her teeth, winked at me, and squeezed it until it exploded. "And we have embraced each other." She laughed gaily and jumped into my arms. It was all I could do to hold her in the air. "You may leave now, Lillia."

"Would you like me to return?" Lillia's smirk was devilish.

"In the evening. And bring Bemere." I kissed my mother and spun her about the room, her legs locked around my waist.

"Is Vellon invited?" Lillia's laugh rang like heavenly bells. She exited and closed the door behind her before I could reply. I prayed she was only joking.

"Kiss me ... Remnic ... kiss me." My mother's tongue explored my mouth. I spun her around and dropped her on the feather bed. She laughed and stretched out her arms. "I am in awe. At only eighteen years of age, you did this for us."

I slowly undressed, soaking up the happiness radiating off her. The dragon was suddenly a thousand miles from my heart. "Do you still proclaim love and fidelity to Father?"

Her smile faded as she looked up at me. "I hardly see your father anymore ... since Lillia chased him from the house."

"That is not an answer." I was naked now, my dragon cock nodding with my pulse in front of me.

"You, my sweet apple blossom, are here." My mother held her hand high. "And your father is here." She held her hand low. "And he is dropping. I may soon forget him altogether if you continue to sweep me off my feet."

"I will not abate." I motioned for her to undress.

"You're so bad, Remnic." She hurriedly complied, pulling off her dress and underthings. In a few moments' time, she wore only her sparkling jewelry. She spread her legs wide. "Take me with your beastly thing and ... make me forget your father."

"That shouldn't be difficult." I jumped onto the bed and crawled between her legs.

Her demeanor suddenly changed, and she had the countenance of a frightened rabbit as her wide eyes stared at my cock. "Is it ... already ... rattling?" She shivered, causing her breasts to rock on her chest.

"I would wager you that many an elf was conceived in this suite ... but never a human." My mother tried to look into my eyes, but I could see she was having a hard time pulling her attention away from my cock.

"I couldn't have my own son's ..." She screwed up her face as she thought of the word. "... hatchlings. We might have dragon hatchlings, Remnic." She hissed with pleasure as I entered her. "Oooohhhhhhhh ... it is rattling ... like a runaway cart."

"You would look sweet ... with a clutch of hatchlings ... at your breasts." My hips found their rhythm quickly. I barked out a laugh to let her know my comments were in jest. But she stared at the invading cock with horror on her face.

"Oooohhhhhh ... Remnic ... I never ... I never ... thought I would ... ask you ... for this." I watched her expression slowly shift from fear to craving. She finally looked up into my eyes. "I want them! I do ... uuuugghhhhhhh ... we will be the first humans to ... conceive in this room ... and the first dragons to conceive in this ... county. Give ... uh ... uh ... uh ... me ... your ... hatchlings ... eeeeeiiiiiiiiii!" She threw her head back onto the soft bed, arched her back, and climaxed on my cock.

Despite the fact that she continued to beg for my molten sperm, I held back. I planned to drive her more and more insane as she desperately pleaded for hatchlings. Who would have thought my mother capable of such things? We humped all about the great room. She rode me on an ottoman. Later, I placed her on her belly on a massive fur rug by the hearth where I plowed her tilth for some time. Finally, I took her from behind standing by the great windows. We were both facing the view.

My mother pushed her ass back at me with reckless abandon. "Hatchlings ... ugh ... ugh ... hatchlings ... uuugghhhhhhh ... yours ... Remnic ... yours ..."

I was almost ready. "And what of ... ah ... ah ... Father?" I gripped her wide hips tightly, my hips falling out of rhythm.

"Ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... who?" That was the perfect answer.

"Get ready ... to ... conceive ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Like a fiery volcano, I erupted inside my mother. The dragon in me rose to the fore. She was mine now. Completely mine. White-hot fire consumed my mind. For the moment, my avarice knew satisfaction.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,201 Followers