Dragon's Blood Pt. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,210 Followers

"Yes, Lady Lillia." I placed my kindling with my mother's, disrobed, and started with my sister. I was almost back to my old self again, thus four orgasms in one go would be possible. My sister's cries stretched out over the Sea of Sands. After my first orgasm, glorious elf songs chased Gwell's animalistic noises out over the waste. I dropped to my knees to take Lillia while she was standing. But with Bemere and Aldwyn, I lifted them into the air and filled them with my molten seed.

My mother seemed to think she wasn't included since she had organized, but I sat on the log and beckoned her over. She rode me reverse saddle while the others prepared our supper. It turned out I could climax five times in an evening.

~~

We found the nights to be bitterly cold in the desert. And so, we all crowded into one tent out on the Sea. I am quite certain that I am the only human to ever spend the night in a tent with his naked mother, sister, and three elves. If I was, indeed, still human. It was at times, uncomfortable. I did wake to Bemere's knee in my face at one point. On the other hand, I also woke to my mother's mouth on my cock at a later point. We both tried to be as silent as possible, and I don't believe we woke any of the others.

We ran out of water on the third day, and that was difficult, especially for the horses. We dismounted and walked, which slowed us. I was worried we would lose a horse, but they were of fine elvish breeding. When we reached the first meadow on the other side, we all drank for a long time. Happily, after two days' rest, even the horses were fit to continue.

~~

Before I'd met the Dwelf, I had never traveled more than a couple days' journey from home. Now, here we were on the other side of the continent. When the Mottled Forest finally came into view, we all stopped and stared in wonder. The trees were massive and thick. It seemed like they were jostling each other for position. The green canopy climbed nearly to the clouds.

"Whatever awaits in there, I promise I will care for you all ... and the hatchlings." I looked around at my companions. Such an improbable assortment of wives that I had collected. "My greed nearly destroyed us. It won't happen again."

"You're a good person, my apple blossom." My mother hugged me. "You've managed to take the best of you, and the best of the dragon, and given us all joy. We will protect you too."

"I'll protect my treasured rattling cock, that's for sure." Lillia hugged us.

"None of us are perfect." Gwells came in for the hug. "I love you, Remnic."

"Also here for the cock." Bemere laughed and joined us.

"Here mostly for Gwells ... and dragon cock." Aldwyn hugged my sister's backside.

"I love you all, too," I said.

As we made our embrace, I looked toward the Mottled Forest, wondering what new adventures might await us. And maybe also, I wondered a little about whether the forest elves were as pretty and horny as the elves I knew.

THE END

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,210 Followers
12