Dragons Deep Ch. 02

Story Info
The struggle continues...
2.8k words
4.8
1.5k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think Like the Enemy

==========================

They'd crossed into Golf-Lima, where gently rolling meadows of windswept, yellowy weeds were punctured by chunks of broken concrete and mostly rusted steel.

Pax was naked, his face covered by the bandana, and slowly turning as the Sexy Scarab's nozzle misted him with a fresh layer of bug repellant. He clenched his sphincter to stop it from gaping or he'd feel the bug spray burn unpleasantly inside him.

He pulled the bandana from his eyes as the spray dried into a sun-glistening layer.

Ferryn was tinkering on top of the battle wagon. Solstice was lugging himself around the perimeter, his huge blaze mortar resting on his shoulder pads, hands on the triggers. The commander was leading Axil around.

The psycho convulsed as his dangerous energies were once again discharged in shocks.

Solstice strolled past, eyes on the horizon. "Y'think it's anything this time? Bautista's freedick is squirting the moment anyone just mentions a fistin' undernest."

Pax slapped his forearm wraps back onto his densely tattooed arms. "If not we'll know fast as a cumshot with a psycho 'round. There sure was loads'a bugs in the forest."

"Spooked you?"

Pax grinned. "Ha, fist off."

The leader with the purple bandana and his collared attendant with a tactical jockstrap returned.

"Bugs queuing underground," Bautista simply said. "Toward the border to Foxtrot-Gamma."

"The boy tell you that, sir?" Pax asked.

Axil nodded. "No mutants, so the signal's weak as fuck. But there's a lot."

"Ever caught a bug, boy?" Solstice asked.

Axil swallowed and met the eyes of the man with the skull tattoo. "I gotta see some Roaches up close for psy-training, but sedated, weak as a triple fisted mancunt. And the occasional Weevil in a cage. The rest was... at a distance."

Bautista slapped Axil's and Pax' back in passing. "Hop on, we'll catch a fresh bitch."

With the commander piloting, the Sexy Scarab rolled off, as carefully and stealthily as a tank-van could.

Pax groped his way up to the top where Ferryn was bolting something in place, knees far apart to remain stable.

"What the fist, dude?" Pax asked.

Ferry looked up, proud. Between the two mass driver turrets had been an iron barstool to keep back-to-back gunners from dropping off the vehicle during maneuvers.

The engineer had replaced it with a double-headed dildo holder at hip-height. Pax of course recognized the bright green, two-ended fist dildo with knots along the shaft.

The short man in the penguin muzzle shrugged. "Nobody ever sat on the seat. This is better by an assgasm. Literally. Saw one like this at the zoner-garage in Haven."

"I want that toy back inna box," Pax said. "You shoulda asked, dicklet-hole."

"Nuh-uh," Ferry made and pulled his pink goggles up. "Don't cream your jock. 'Course, the Helping Hands are removable so they won't be exposed to the elements. I'm a genius."

Axil was sitting by the roof hatch, his legs dangling into the Scarab. He had eyes on them with vague interest. Solstice sat in the side mounted cage of the right Q-energy pulser. He gave an approving nod.

Pax sighed. "I'll... Fuck yeah? Verdict's still fisting out, but fuck yeah for now."

"Low five?"

Pax reached for the roof lube dispenser and slathered his hand. Ferryn went on all fours, holding onto a gold painted pipe.

Pax opened the roof dildo box, finding only one toy stowed there, red and black with three thick knots. He dragged it through the lube dispenser, popped it onto the roof's vac plug and sat down.

The gunner's hand went into the smaller man's ass and Ferry rattled on the pipe like he needed to rip it off, his body fighting to the last. Pax pumped gently for a few minutes, the twink given over to rolling assgasms while Pax had to do light squats to get his own. He felt the rise of sexual bliss. Apropos.

"Psycho, can ya gimmi the Thunder Bliss?"

"Yeah, dude. Do I get dibs on the fuck machine?"

"Knock yaself out."

#

The Sexy Scarab slowed to a slightly squeaky halt too soon, leaving Pax craving hours more of the deeper and harder assgasms. But duty called.

"Convoy ahead," Bautista said over com. "Ferryn, send a scout. We'll grab a specimen and run but prepare for hot fistin' pursuit."

"On it, sir," Ferryn said, standing wide legged. He retrieved a head-sized drone -- Thrip -- and sent it off for reconnaissance.

Bautista climbed out onto the roof. "Circle up, zoners."

The five formed a circle, leaning into it, arms along each other. Axil had been told about this ritual and was smiling eagerly.

"Lemmi hear it, mancunts," Bautista shouted. "Why are we here?"

All together yelled. "To fuck up bugs, fuck up bugs, fuck up bugs! Hooo! Hooo! Hooooo!" They burst apart, Bautista hopped down together with Axil and the crew went to work as the Scarab moved again.

Soon they came in sight of the aboveground trail of bugs. Weevils and Wasps. Basically the same grotesque assemblies of grotesque insect parts but one flew like a chicken, the other like a hawk.

They formed a line of about one bug every three feet, carrying or rolling dirt clumps and rocks, digging something underneath the ground.

"Still no Dragonfly," Axil said over com. "Gonna unload, gimmi a sec- hhnnng." His voice vanished as he got shocked.

The vermin attacked. A segment of the trail broke off and came straight for the battle wagon.

Solstice was back in the Q-pulser cage and sent purple bolts into the airborne bugs. Ferryn had climbed halfway down the side with a long rod in hand.

Pax let a Helping Hand slip into his ass and sighed as the promise of continued assgasming teased his body. He fired a rattling spray of needles at the Wasps, his tattooed arms vibrating at the mass driver's grips.

"Contact in five," Ferry said over the com in his pink muzzle. "Three... two... on us."

Bautista released bug killer all around, fogging up the ground. Bandanas went up.

"Got a Wasp on the hook," Ferry said. "Defend my ass while I cage a bitch."

Dazed Wasps rained onto the roof, mostly incapacitated but still dangerous in their death throws.

Pax kicked and stomped as he kept gunning them down. He pulled his zapper off his belt. Using the mass driver one handed made for bad aim but they were swarmed anyway.

"Auto mode on the Q," Solstice said. "I'm gonna cook 'em."

He lifted his blaze launcher with both short, muscle-bulging arms over his head, resting it on the shoulder pads. Green orbs thumped from the barrel. Emerald fire pillars ripped along the ground where they landed.

"Axil here," the psycho's voice came from the com. "They called in reinforcements. We'll have Roaches up our mancunts in minutes."

"Make this shit count," Bautista said. "Ferryn?"

"Can't get one inside all this smoke, sir."

"I'll hit the pedal, hold on, boys."

The Sexy Scarab jolted into motion and Pax felt the Helping Hand rush into him. He pissed himself with an instant assgasm. Greed took over and he slammed his ass backward again and again for deep sensations.

They left the safety of the fog, the Q-energy still auto firing at whatever moved, now supplemented by auto-zappers. There was a second wave of Wasps incoming from the trail but right now the main danger were Weevils making it onto the roof.

Pax zapped where he safely could, as indicated by the spray paint, and bug-splosions re-dyed the spiky metal plates in gooey teal. He let the blade jut from his pistol as vermin got within reach.

Solstice had put his favorite gun down and was manually aiming the vehicles biggest barrel right above the pilot canopy.

"Gotcha, haha," Ferryn said. "Stowing live Weevil. Fist yeah."

Pax slipped off the mass driver's 'seat', one last assgasm making him fall to his knees. He slithered on lube and bug goo, continuously zapping, kicking, crushing.

"Done!" Ferry shouted and climbed back onto the roof, two bags of thick plastic in tow, each wriggling and nearly too heavy for the twink.

"Moving!" Bautista shouted and the Scarab gained speed.

Solstice kicked the release pedal on the Ripper Mk II and a blinding beam seared the tundra ahead where the second wave of Weevils had collected. The tank rails crushed what was left.

As the engineer climbed down the hatch, Pax slapped the twink's glutes, framed by the pink and blue jockstrap.

"Hey dude, good job on the seat."

Ferryn laughed. "Bitch, if I'd known you get yourself all fisted out during combat, I'd have used a dicklet dildo."

"Glad ya didn't, genius."

"Ha, fist off."

#

Three men were squeezed onto the crescent sofa. The commander sat wide legged in his driver chair, his purple crotch bandana wet with a heavy pre-cumshot.

Axil had both hands hovering over the plastic bags. "They're in contact. The nearest Dragonfly is... try'na figure out what's happening. Uh, button."

Pax reached over and pressed the psycho's c-collar button to unload him. Axil's face turned skyward with a silent scream, his muscles briefly locking up.

"It's not triangulation," Axil continued, "but I can give you the direction. Map?"

Bautista dragged a screen off the wall on a rickety arm.

"From the possible distance," Axil said, "somewhere between, hm, button." Every time he unloaded he was quivering a bit more, acting a little loopier. He swayed. "Here to Kilo-Tango. I think they're gonna be severed soon so if the Dragon's on the move..." He let Pax unload him again.

"Are you okay, bro?" Ferryn asked.

"Y-yeah, dude," Axil said. "I'm good, great. A pussy to eat and I'd be perfect. One more."

"You sure?"

"M-my fistin' *body's* about'a unload."

Pax tapped the c-collar button again. Axil went from a shock flex into an assgasm flex, his neck's veins seeming ready to burst. "Hhhhggnnn fuuuuuckaaasssss."

The psycho's pain had reached a threshold where it discharged as the greatest pleasure his body had been trained for. Pax had never quite gotten to that point.

"Cute," Bautista said, groping his own crotch. "Okay mancunts, toss the trash out but make sure it's dead. Axil, suckjob? Or does anyone else want a go?"

#

When bugs built aboveground nests big enough to be visible from the air, they got bombed. The bugs had learned that.

"Thrip's reporting some fucky earthwork, sir," Ferryn said, leaning on the side of the pilot chair as it bounced in its suspension. "Looks like a nest." He twisted the screen's arm to let the leader see.

Pax and Axil looked at each other, their asses touching at the center of the bright blue double sided dildo.

"I..." Axil started. "I can sense the presence, I think."

"Fist yeah," Bautista said. "Get the psycho ready, boys."

The dildo riders slid apart, the forearm-thick rod 'slurping' out, knot by knot, their legs involuntarily slapping against each other as their assgasms shot a final hurrah through their entire bodies.

Solstice opened a hatch and a tangle of restrains dropped out. "Who the fist didn't put that shit away right?" Nobody confessed while he picked up the ties and cuffs. "All right, newbie. On your stomach."

"Yeah yeah," Axil said. "I know, bro."

Pax disinfected the floor and put a laminated map down. Solstice hog-tied Axil, except for his right arm. The bound teen's chest rested on a cushion so he could look at the map semi comfortably.

"Man, this sucks fist," Axil said, wiggling in the roped cuffs. "But I can... feel it. Dragonfly. They don't know we're coming yet."

Bautista rotated the chair to face inward. He leaned down and slapped his hand onto the tied Axil's ass. "Why the fist are we here, zoners!?"

Everybody but the tied up Axil slapped down on the psycho's ass. They all yelled. "To fuck up bugs, fuck up bugs, fuck up bugs! Hooo! Hooo! Hooooo!"

Pax slapped Axil's ass in passing again and climbed up to the top hatch. "Sir, I'll be on lookout. Solstice?"

Pax and the heavy hitter with the skullface emerged onto the moving Scarab and waited until a hill came into view. Axil was scribbling onto the map, his c-collar's light blinking.

The drive-by mindreading had begun.

The guy with the huge "psycho" tattoo across the back spasmed as his collar forcibly unloaded. Ferryn put his naked foot in front of the man's face to keep Axil from smashing his nose into metal.

"They know," Axil shouted. "They're raising some bugshit defenses."

Bautista half-swiveled around to look at the drawn-on map. "Can you keep going?"

"Y-yes sir, but something big's coming to rip our mancunts apart."

"Weapons, crew."

Inside the Sexy Scarab, Ferryn kept a foot beneath Axil's face -- the teen was getting wrecked by his c-collar again -- but stretched to the back, to the plate with the radioactive symbol, where he flipped switches. "Ripper ready in ten... eight..."

Pax closed the top hatch to keep the crew safe and got onto the left Q-energy pulser, Solstice taking the other.

The ground got dug up as Flea emerged, the studded tubes at the ends of their tentacle-like snouts dripping acid. Auto-zappers on the Scarab's side fired and the gunners sent purple bolts into the loose ground.

The blaze mortar fired ahead, sending the battle wagon rushing through green flame like a ground-bound comet. Nothing got too close.

The hill ahead burst apart and a Worm broke to the surface.

The Worm was as wide as the Sexy Scarab, three times as long and ugly as a prolapsed anus. It moved like a maggot with a dozen half-formed legs helping the crawl along.

Hundreds of Weevils and a dozen Roaches flooded from the hole it left.

The Sexy Scarab held course. The biggest gun fired a blinding beam and the Worm's halves were shunted sideways, aflame.

Bautista's voice came from the com. "We got as much as we'll get. Dragonfly is dipping out. We're fisting off."

The Scarab veered and Pax reached for the zapper on his belt. The clanking along the sides told him from experience that smoldering Roaches were clinging on and would show their mutated heads any second. He defended the blaze-blasting Solstice as they left the ruptured hill behind.

#

Axil was sleeping on his back. He was still tied up, forearms and calves together in front in case the Dragonfly had implanted destructive orders. The collar had knocked him out when the bug queen had taken over the psycho's mind.

The map was covered in lines and dots with some shorthand.

"This is assgasmic intel," Bautista said. "We're almost to Hotel-November, gonna cross the river there. We have the Spider Rider mancunts calling on sat and they're willin'ta share if we do."

"If I'm reading this right," Ferryn said, "the Dragonfly was sending orders even to zones outside the triangulated area. Is this psycho intel fucky or is this much fisting bigger than we thought?"

Bautista shrugged. "We'll know more inna bit." He brushed his left hand against his right forearm where the four rings were tattooed. "Not fisting sure which one to hope for."

Axil stirred. "Ughhhh, fuck my life. That was such a brain fisting. Can I get water?"

"Sure, boy," Pax said. "Anythin' else?"

Axil grinned. "If there's no pussy, I'll take cock."

Bautista rose and stretched, careful not to bump into equipment. He hung his purple crotch bandana on a gauge and slapped his hardening dick against his palm. "Ready to drain my balls, noob?"

Axil chuckled. "I already drank a load, sir."

"Is that a no?"

"Can I get anal?"

The leader turned up the Post-rock Ear-fisting Speed-wave playlist and left Ferryn to type out the map data. The engineer arranged the fuck-machine between his legs, a black fist pumping up.

Bautista flipped over some laminated pictures of naked chicks around the sofa. On the backs were pictures of his girlfriend Isolde. He slapped Axil's face. "*You* look fucking elsewhere, boy. Got that?"

"Sir-yes-sir."

Bautista sank his thick freedick into the naked teen, eyes on his chick, and fucked. Axil moaned softly.

Pax had taken the pilot chair instead, steering with little effort. Solstice knelt where a cocksucker would have been, sitting all the way on the green double dildo "Helping Hands" - knots meant for two dicklet dudes sliding in and out of him, granting double the whole body wrecking assgasms.

The black hunk drew a deep breath from the Thunder Bliss bottle and handed it to Pax. A deep breath later, Pax slid forward and pointed his hole at the grenadier. A fist dug into him while Axil in the back of the vehicle whimpered and pissed himself.

The external com bleeped on the armrest of the pilot chair. The Spider Riders were already at the meeting spot. They'd have to wait a bit.