Dragons Deep Ch. 05

Story Info
The heat of battle culminates...
4.4k words
4.6
1.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to Kill a Dragon

==========================

The Sexy Scarab's tracks rolled across the planes of Victor-Zulu, staying low between the gentle, dry grass hills. Low sunlight, filtered diffusely orange through a dust cloud zones away, penetrated the tank-van's windows.

Solstice was up top with the commander's zapper rifle, since they'd come across the occasional Wasp. Pax was reloading the cluster blaze launchers from inside. Axil laid on the crescent sofa, ass pointing into the space and plugged with the pink replica of Bautista's hand. Occasionally he spasmed as the c-collar forcibly unloaded, otherwise focused on bug detection.

Bautista sighed. "Anything?"

"Picked up a Roach, I think, sir," the psycho said. "Just a blip. Passed like a cumshot."

"Either this entrance goes deeper than my fist or doc sent us to the dud location. Riders are gonna beat us to the ass-punch."

Pax huffed a laugh. "They'll wait for us. If just'ta rub it in."

"Drone is picking up terrain fuckery," Ferryn reported. "Forty degree left."

Bautista course corrected and Axil jolted.

"I- Sir, there's something. Lotsa somethings."

The commander's grin was reflected on the canopy. "Suck my fist, Quillen. We got this."

It was an unassuming hill. You had to get up close to see the irregularities. Too much vegetation, draped over the place, hiding a hole in the side of the hill, the size of a house, invisible from above. They looked at it through the drone's eyes while Bautista reported over sat-com to Wolfram.

They had free reign to wait around, return... or investigate.

Bautista drove them closer, everybody but the bound Axil outside on the hull. The roof hatch remained open.

"Could at least clear the entrance," Solstice proposed. "Rip off that camouflage."

"That's gonna alert them, I bet," Pax said. "Can do, though. Either we go slow like fisting a virgin or we rush by like a cumshot. Waddya say, sir?"

"We dip in deeper," Bautista decided. "Open'em up for an assault. Oasis can organize something, or we get the gang from Haven over here. Get the splasher ready."

With everybody in position, Bautista drove the Scarab up to the entrance in the hill and let the battle wagon's main gun charge. The Ripper's white beam scorched the hole in the ground clean, burning shrubbery falling away from a gateway big enough to fit the vehicle with ease.

"Parting like pussy lips for a freedick," Bautista said. "Psycho, what's happening?"

"Nothing, sir." Axil had handcuffed himself to a pipe in case of possession. "There's some movement deep down, almost out of my range. They don't give a fuck."

"Is it possible they... didn't hear us?" Pax asked.

"We go in," the commander decided, "far as this baby's gonna drive, mark out an area, bail."

The Sexy Scarab entered the seemingly abandoned tunnel.

Everybody pulled their bandanas up, secured to their face. Bug motes no bigger than earthly insects hung in the air, ready to infect victims who inhaled them. Solstice mounted the blaze launcher on his shoulder pads. Pax started tossing glow splash -- light sticks that popped on impact, painting the packed earth in luminous neon splotches with an inner light.

The tunnel naturally had to be wide enough to accommodate bugs bigger than the Scarab but the slope was also gentle enough the tank tracks had an easy time descending.

Pax tossed splashers into the side tunnels that were only man-sized or even smaller, the neon paint staying behind the battle wagon's front-light glare.

"S-something is-" Axil started. "Sir, they're moving. All at once."

"Trap?" Bautista asked. "Who's coming?"

"Roaches, Wasps, everything. Fuck."

Bautista brought the vessel to a jerking halt. "Turing around. Get ready, boys. What do we do?!"

Axil wiggled free from his pipe but stayed cuffed. He climbed the ladder to the top.

Pax, Solstice and Ferryn put their hands together. Solstice shoved his foot into Axil's face as the teen's head poked above the hatch.

"Fuck up bugs! Fuck up bugs! Fuck up bugs! Hoo hooo hoooooo!"

Pax sat on the mass driver's Helping Hands like he was a broom-riding witch, the green fist poking out between his legs. He turned the gun along its swiveling platform one-handed, the other holding the zapper.

Axil struggled to the top with the commander's zapper rifle on a strap. He wore his beige bandana.

Ferryn was on the right Q-pulser, Solstice had squeezed into the left one with his launcher still hanging off him. The swarm poured from every tunnel. Axil kicked the top hatch shut to keep their driver safe.

Killing fog rolled from the Sexy Scarab, diffusing the neon splotches. Auto zapper fire sent flashing lights along the tunnel walls.

Axil went down as his c-collar unloaded. His ass was still gaping from the dropped fist plug.

Purple Q-energy and green blaze fire kept the enemy at bay as the Scarab drove in reverse, not able to turn around in the available space.

Roaches dropped from a passage above. The distorted human faces and limbs were shredded under Pax' zapper blasts, their insect-parts detonating with brown liquid. Weevils battered the fighters. Even as the repellent neurotoxin on the zoners' skin incapacitated the bugs on contact, the man had to be careful not to touch the serrated pincers and legs.

"F-fuck," Axil said and reached for the com in the roof console. "Sir, Worm. Worm from behind. They're cutting us off."

The Sexy Scarab jerked to a halt again and the titanic maggot broke through a side shaft not quite large enough for it.

Bautista had no choice but to floor it. Unable to turn the front mounter Ripper to the Worm, they had to rely on lesser guns to tear chunks out of the creature.

Axil was on one knee, firing the large zapper blindly. Pax pushed him down between spiky domes so he could shoot the mass driver over the psycho.

As Axil spasmed under a shock again, the gunner took the rifle. "Gimmi that, boy. Glow duty. Toss sticks."

The rifle was made for two hands but Pax was able to one-hand it as long as he mostly kept it pointed up to the shafts Roaches dropped from. The other hand was still firing the mass driver's bullets to the Worm chasing them.

They won eventually, leaving the tattered maggot behind. Even before the warriors were out of sight, other bugs started tearing the Worm apart.

"From the front!" Axil yelled into the com.

A Worm erupted from the ceiling ahead, causing a minor cave in. But the tunnels were getting higher and wider. The Ripper phaser cast pure white against the foggy darkness and the massive bug turned to smoldering flesh.

The Sexy Scarab rammed through the remains, Axil tossing splotches at the writhing corpse to add to their trail of light.

"Is it safe to turn?" Bautista asked.

"N-" Axil arched under shocks. "Ugh ugh ugh, fuck. Sir-no-sir. More Worms from behind." Walls gave way to two of the beasts clogging the way back. More Weevils streamed into the killing fog and fought drowsily up the exterior, across the corpses of their brethren clogging up the hull's spikes.

"The bitches are bringing us in deeper," Ferry said.

"I think I can sense a Dragonfly." Axil rose to his knees, eyes wide. "Not much deeper."

"No choice," Bautista said and continued to race as fast as the environment allowed.

Tossing blaze clusters ahead of itself, the battle wagon rattled through a sea of Flea. Bug corpses on fire rose beside them like a parting wave.

Hornets dropped from ceiling shafts. The tunnel was now high enough for them to stay at a spear's distance, improvised weapons supplementing their jagged tentacles and thorny arms.

The flying mutant hybrids were hard to kill. The mass driver couldn't shoot straight up. Pax two-handed the zapper rifle but that left him unsteady on his legs. He dropped to his knees. Axil was on all fours next to him, breathing hard but not moving. Frozen in shock? Beginning possession?

Pax took a second to click the psycho's cuffs shut behind the teen's back, letting him semi-gently faceplant. It almost gave a Hornet enough time to come down on him.

"Dragonnguaaa-" Axil said before he got c-collar wrecked.

The Ripper phaser blinded Pax as it hit something up ahead and the commander hit the brakes.

Bautista yelled into the com. "Get down! Get down."

Pax threw himself over Axil.

The vehicle broke through a membrane of dirt and bug-goo, its remnants flapping over the speeding battle wagon, washing over the fighters.

They entered a cavern, high and wide enough it could have fit a Sanctuary city block. It was faintly illuminated by bright blood flowing through the veins of tissue that seemed to wrap around everything. The tissue rose in pillars like meat skyscrapers. The caverns stretched on, the flesh city getting lost in dimness.

A brood hallow.

The Sexy Scarab slithered to a halt over five seconds, metal creaking at its breaking point.

Wings unfolded. Pearlescent, shimmering with inner light.

Each of the irregular, flowy wings could have covered a superflashball field. Unwrapping itself from an organic-pillar, the Dragonfly opened itself, its dark central body extending to a tail of squashed and contorted human heads below and a small, pincer-clad head above.

A second one unfolded behind the first. A third farther back yet.

Pax' heart beat calmed near instantly as his breath slowed at their sight.

Angels of peace! They would bring about harmony. Everyone working for a greater purpose. It was time to rejoice, to love, to-

Axil's hand landed on Pax' shoulder and the gunner groped for his zapper rifle. Fuck fuck fuck. Where had he dropped it? He had to kill those wing-flapping mancunts.

"No," Axil said. "I don't got long. Keep me sane."

"Gotcha," Pax said and ran his arm over the roof's lube dispenser. With the other hand he tapped a button on the roof console, next to the com, and the commander's playlist of Ultra-punk-metal Neo-fuckfrenzy blared across the arena. It stirred the other fighters but didn't shake them out of Dragon-control.

Axil's c-collar was already lit up again with the threat of a shock as the psycho crawled toward Ferryn who sat gawking in his Q-pulser cage-seat.

Pax slipped his hand into the teen.

Axil's kneeling legs briefly gave out. "Ugnnnn that's it, fist me, bro."

Pax drove the psycho forward, diving deeper while Axil spasmed as he unloaded. Before the Dragonflies had their claws in him again, Axil had made it to Ferry and grabbed the man's fake blond hair.

The engineer in the penguin mask shook himself out of his stupor.

"Ferryn, can you gimmi tomorrow's five minutes *now*?" Axil clicked his c-collar open and tossed it at the short man.

Ferryn pulled a tiny metal stud from his tool belt as he climbed out of the cage. "Uh right, lemmi... Admin-class frequency cycle B at 1162..."

The bugs had noticed that things weren't all peachy and the assault was restarting. Weevils came at them, dense enough that some made it through the fog that was still bleeding from the Scarab's sides.

Ferryn fiddled with Axil's collar while Pax pulled his zapper pistol from his belt and kept them as safe as he could. Wasps were descending on them.

The c-collar unloaded and Axil spasmed. Feeling his sanity slip, Pax pumped the psycho's ass to the elbow and instantly brought them all back. Axil pissed past his jockstrap down his thighs.

"Fuck," Ferry said. "I'm sorry, kid. No fuckin' dice. I'm gonna go back in." He kicked the Q-pulser's lever over to automatic and went for the top hatch.

Axil rose to his feet, careful to keep Pax well inside him. The gunner kept firing while crouching behind the psycho.

Roaches were coming from deep within the brood hallow. The Dragonflies had slightly retreated to be safe from gun fire, Hornets forming a shield around the flesh pillars.

Axil stood firm, legs apart, breathing deeply.

The c-collar was continuously lit.

Pax felt the twinge in his forehead he knew was the warning sign of out-of-control meta-mental powers soon to melt his brain.

Everywhere, the bugs tripped and stumbled. It was a radius, twenty paces or so around Axil.

The bright-blue-eyed teen with the "psycho" tattoo raised his clenched fists, veins on his arms prominent - shiny, pale glutes quivering with initial assgasms.

The Hornets abandoned the brood pillars and attacked the Dragonflies who sank as if they'd forgotten how to menacingly hover.

"Ssss..." Axil hissed. "Suuuu..." One Dragonfly *bit* down on the wings of another. "Suck my fist!" Bugs in his radius attacked any who dared enter the area.

True to his word, the engineer within the vehicle made the blaze launchers set the vicinity aflame. Q-energy zoomed across the space at random angles. The Ripper fired and its white ray cut a flesh pillar open. Green and blue blood oozed onto the scene.

"What the fist?!" Bautista's voice came over com. "Is this a *brood hallow*? Did I just wake up in a brood hallow? Fuck!"

"Yessir," Pax said. "Axil is controlling the Dragonflies but there's only so long an assgasm can keep him going." The gunner pulled out to the wrist and dug back in.

The psycho whimpered. He raised his flexed arms and an unload stiffened his entire body. Pax used both hands to keep him steady, one inside, one on the shoulder blades.

"Ughhhh yesfuckyes uhhhhh gonna break down any seeeughhhhh- second, but don't stop, so fucking goooooood."

The Sexy Scarab jerked it motion.

It was too late. Axil had lost control. The Dragonflies were gone -- retreated into the hallow, but the bugs were angry and had orders to kill.

Multiple Worms, hundreds of Hornets, a deluge of Fleas. They'd be overwhelmed. Even with piles of bug corpses on blaze fire around them.

Bautista tried to spin in place, letting the Ripper do good work but it was too much. There was no bug who wouldn't sacrifice itself for the brood.

Axil collapsed, slipped from Pax' arm and spasmed with another unload.

A second white beam shredded across the arena, sending bug sludge to the ceiling in steaming fountains.

Red, silver and glorious, the Spider Rider jumped from a tunnel just across from the Sexy Scarab's entrance hole.

Hops the Cyclops was on top, using the mass driver together with Yo, the lean polynesian gunner in green and orange. Arcadius, the massive, pale faggo in his metal mask was riding the ripper barrel, firing blaze clusters from his shoulder-mounted launcher.

Beric, the brown skinned psychic was in the back, using a secondary mass driver.

A voice came over com. "Quillen here. The fist was that? Your psy-hole got the Dragons backing off?"

"Sure did," Bautista said. "Did they get you, too?"

"We almost got our mancunts shredded," Quillen said. "Good fisting job, psycho kid. You're gonna have to show Beric your tricks."

Axil, bathed in sweat, gave Pax a loopy grin.

Ferryn spoke into the com. "Ready for the ultimate ejaculation, sir."

"Fuck, am I glad this didn't turn into a suicide mission," Bautista mumbled. He turned the Scarab toward the tunnel the Spider Rider had come from. "Quillen, is your path clear?"

"Think so. We lead."

"Go ahead." The commander drove straight at the flesh pillars, weaving between veiny layers covering the floor. "Get ready, Ferryn. Aaaand, the load from hell, now!"

With a clank, the Scarab bucked as it switched to running on reserve power. The plate with the radioactive symbol stayed behind, covering a thick metal package. Gleaming green drops followed the battle wagon as its internal tubes emptied themselves.

"Nukelet has been jizzed, sir," Ferryn said. "Timer started."

Bautista brought the Sexy Scarab around and followed their allies through their tunnel. They no longer had power for the Ripper or Q-energy pulsers.

"Everyone's after our mancunts," Axil said.

"Are the Rider's getting out?" Pax asked.

"Think so. But we gotta close the gap fast. Can't get separated."

Solstice was up front, hugging the useless Ripper barrel and firing blaze grenades ahead of them. Ferryn was needed inside to keep the machines running.

Pax stepped to one half of the double mass driver, the massive dildo between his legs again.

They entered the tunnel that hopefully would let them escape. The Riders had also diligently marked the space with glow splashers, painting the foggy area with neon colors.

"Get on the other driver, boy," Pax said. "Those guns don't lock when they detect a human so don't fistin' aim at the front in case Solstice gets up."

"Yessir."

Axil slathered a handful of lube on his side's Helping Hand. Pax was about to tell him off but... hey had to stay stable, didn't they?

Pax lubed up, too, and dug his ass to the green wrist until his hole touched the first knot. Both mass drivers vibrated as bullets ripped through swarms of Wasps. Roaches jumped onto the hull, spearing themselves on spikes and climbing up as bug-killing fog flowed over them. Pax kicked out and inched back.

With the trembling mass driver handle in hand, he slipped another knot onto the dildo. As the music blared around the Scarab, they reached a minor cavern, following the green trail of blaze fire the Riders had left along the neon splashes.

Worms appeared from the sides, trying to flank.

The dildo slipped out one knot and Pax made it slip back in. The gentle, teasing heat of a promising assgasm rose within the gunner.

Fuck it. Pax forced himself down on the "seat". With pleasure on the verge of a shallow assgasm throughout his guts, he shredded as much Worm as he could while Bautista swerved around obstacles.

Pax checked on the psycho. Axil was gripping the gun handles through a spasm, his c-collar light going out. He kept firing while he humped back. All knots were inside him.

Pax pushed his ass back and the two gunning men's cheeks met. Pax' guts involuntarily flexed, the music so fast that they always caught some kind of rhythm.

Now fully assgasming, Pax' screams joined Axil's as they re-entered the tunnel system. Ass-on-ass they gunned into every side passage where Weevils and Fleas waited in neon gleam.

It didn't take long for them to catch up, tank tracks grinding over the husks of zapper-exploded bugs left behind by the escaping Riders.

In a trail of barely settled killer fog, the Sexy Scarab closed in on its ally vehicle. They'd been swarmed successfully. Beric was firing blindly between c-collar spasms, leaning on Hops whose one red eye never stopped rotating, too many targets to make efficient decisions. Descended Hornets with horrifically contorted human features were coaxing each other into touching the repellant-gleaming psycho, their limbs numb but not harmless.

The Spider Rider's roof was covered in green flame licks, the masked Arcadius swinging his broken grenade launcher into the chitinous bodies of Weevils assaulting him by the dozens, desperation driving his superhuman muscles to bulge with vigor past exhaustion.

Rifleman Skylen in the kitty muzzle and conical hat hung off the side of the Rider with one arm, a sandal on a chink in the hull. He fired around himself in pure panic, caked with pink, red and yellow glow splash.

"Sir," Solstice said into the com, "get us closer. I'm going over."

"Fuck. You sure?"

"Yessir."

"Okay then," Bautista confirmed and sped up slightly. Solstice rose, his naked feet balancing on the Ripper barrel.

Pax turned his turret to let bullets bounce off the Spider Rider with sparks, shredding through the Roaches clinging to the back. As the Scarab rushed through humps and ditches, each shake of the suspension drove entire knots of the dildo in and out of the gunner. Only leaning back into Axil's gunshot-trembling shoulders kept him from falling as assgasms rose and rose in intensity, spreading to toes and scalp.

It was too loud for Pax to hear his own moans, let alone Axil's but he could feel the wide legged psycho get thrown around by his own anal fireworks.

12