Dragon's Kin Pt. 01

Story Info
Monstrous wyvern rider kidnaps an elf to be his new mate.
3.7k words
4.56
5.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: size difference, giant dick, man with a pussy, non-con, breeding kink, somnophilia/temporary paralysis, cum inflation.

The village was on fire and Aeleron had no idea what to do about it.

A stranger in a strange land, the elf had been on a sea voyage when an unexpected storm had swept in, destroyed the ship he'd chartered, and cast him onto the shores of a kingdom so distant from his home he had never even heard its name.

He had never heard the language, either, but Aeleron was a quick study and he'd picked up a rudimentary understanding thanks to the uncommonly welcoming and helpful local humans that had come across him and welcomed the elf into their homes. They were enchanted by him, Aeleron didn't need to speak the language to know that, but it was hardly surprising— elves generally had that effect on mortals. It didn't take long for him to gather that they'd not only ever seen an elf before, however, but they had never heard of them either, which meant he was well and truly alone here in this strange new land.

A foreboding thought, but Aeleron had never been one to languish and the prospect of experiencing a new land none of his kin had ever stepped foot on certainly piqued his naturally curious nature. Long-lived as elves were, Aeleron wasn't in a rush to leave the friendly little village by the sea, so he stayed on and learned what they could offer, knowing that at least some mastery of the local tongue would be necessary in his journey.

He studied the humans almost as intently as he did their language. They were sturdy, hard working folk with little beauty among them— but possessed kind and open hearts once they grew accustomed to you. Humans were such fleeting creatures compared to an elf no matter where you were, but these seemed more fearful of the world around them than Aeleron was accustomed to. Unfortunately, he didn't have the words or understanding necessary to ask more complicated questions to get to the root of their fear. They seemed wary of cloudy days, rarely strayed out after dark, and often made hand signs meant to ward off evil while murmuring about 'vulaur'.

It was the better part of a month before Aeleron discovered just what a vulaur was, and when he did he understood the quiet terror of the humans that had welcomed him into their community.

While his hosts were afraid of walking under the light of the moon, Aeleron had no such fear, and so he had taken to going on night walks along the rough stone wall that surrounded the squat little village by the sea. He could hear the waves in the distance but any peace they brought was soon undermined by confusion when golden light sparked in the distance, drawing the elf's eye.

"Inside, my flower, come inside," Mizzora, the older woman who had taken Aeleron under her wing and allowed him to stay in her home since his arrival called from the ground below.

The elf glanced down at her, observed her fretful, upturned face, then pointed at the distant light. "I see strange lights," he replied in her tongue. "What are they?"

The old woman frowned and squinted, then blanched pale as the moon when she saw what he pointed at and screamed, "Vulaur! Vulaur to the west!" at the top of her lungs, voice shrill with terror.

Panic blossomed across the village like wildfire in a dry field as the cry was taken up from all directions.

Worried, but undeniably curious, Aeleron remained on the wall a minute longer as the lights darted in the distance then gradually began to come closer until he was finally able to make out the source.

Wyverns, he realized with a shock. 'Vulaur' meant wyvern.

These vulaur were bigger than any wyvern Aeleron had laid eyes on back home, however. If not for their having wings in place of forelimbs the elf would have thought they were dragons despite the last of such creatures having left the world in the previous age...

Someone yelled his name and Aeleron startled then realized that the vulaur had come quite close by now. They appeared to be fighting amongst themselves rather than descending on the village in an organized attack, but that didn't make the settlement immune to the fallout. One wyvern passed close over head, the wind of its passing buffeting Aeleron so he nearly toppled from the wall, then unleashed a gout of flame that cut through the village like a blade, dividing it in two halves as screams rose up from the burning wreckage of the unlucky buildings in its path.

Heat rose up like a storm wind, stirring the elf's long, pale hair and searing his lungs as he looked around for a path of escape. Instead, his eye was caught by a second vulaur as it passed close and with a shock he realized it was looking at him with one huge, golden eye. Almost as startling was the realization that there was a man, or something very like a man, riding astride its back.

The moment passed in a blink and Aeleron came to his senses then fled the wall in favor of the cover of the buildings. Not that they offered much of that as the fire continued to spread and the frightened humans began to flee towards the sea. The water was bitter cold but anything was better than being burned alive while the vulaur battled among themselves overhead.

"Mizzora!" the elf called, relieved, when he found the old woman, who cried out in relief when she saw he was unharmed. With no time for words, the woman took his hand and pulled Aeleron along after her, following the tide of humans as the reached the edge of the village and the long, open stretch of hill down towards the sea. It was such a pleasant walk by light of day but now it seemed a death sentence if any of the vulaur decided to take an interest, and yet, like a herd on stampede, the villagers breached the gap and surged down towards the cove where their little fishing vessels were moored.

Aeleron could have outpaced all of them had he wished to, but there was safety in the herd— plus Mizzora was struggling to keep pace and he wasn't about to leave her behind after the kindness she had shown him. They ran hand-in-hand until screams of fear began to rise from the group when a shadow passed over them and Aeleron looked around to see a wyvern descending towards them, maw gaping wide.

Just when it seemed it might burn them all alive in a single burst of flame, a second vulaur slammed into it, talons first, and bore it down onto the ground with a terrible crash and inhuman scream before it could reach them. The second vulaur sprang immediately back into the air before the first could recover and, before he could feel any sort of relief, Aeleron realized it was headed directly towards them.

Directly towards him.

Desperate, Aeleron pushed Mizzora away from him the instant before the vulaur's talons could close around him and he heard her scream as he was lifted effortlessly from the ground and carried away high into the air.

~~~

"You'd better not have crushed it, Xezak," Talshen said sharply as he dismounted the vulaur once his partner had dropped their prize and landed some distance from the battle site.

"I didn't," the vulaur snapped back as he folded his wings and settled onto all four limbs. "What is it?" he asked, unable to stifle his own curiosity as he loomed overhead, head cocked to one side so he could regard the creature he'd spotted on the village wall first with one eye and then the other.

Talshen stepped forward and came to stand over their prize. It, no, he must have lost consciousness when Xezak had ascended quickly to make their getaway, as the man sprawled artlessly on the heather was limp and unresponsive, though definitely still breathing. "He's beautiful," he murmured in spite of him as he crouched beside the stranger.

As one of the vularin, kin to the vulaur, Talshen was over seven foot tall with a tail, vestigial wings, horns, and scales that covered his heavily muscled body. In contrast, the man below him was over a foot shorter, slender as a willow reed, with strong but refined features that gave him an unearthly beauty the likes of which neither of them had ever laid eyes on before.

The fight before had just been a skirmish between his clan and another— Talshen hadn't intended to go raiding at all, and yet he'd come away with an incredible prize that he'd snatched from right under a rival's nose.

Pleased, Talshen leaned in close and pressed his nose to the column of the man's throat then took a deep breath, imprinting his scent upon his memory. Even the smell of him was beautiful and the vulaurin found himself taking a second, and then a third breath as his cock began to stir in its sheath.

"He's prettier than any female I've seen. Shame he could not be our vulatoth," Xezak remarked.

"We took him, we will keep him, vulatoth or not," Talshen replied decidedly. "No human female has ever stirred me so. We will at least have him for our den," he added with a low growl of anticipation. His tip of his cock had already slid free of his sheath and it only took a light brush of his hand to coax the rest out. It'd been a long time since he'd had any satisfaction with a partner, let alone one so beautiful, so he took himself in hand and pumped his slick length while he reached out with the other to tug at the unconscious man's clothes.

He was dressed only in a light robe and his under garments so it didn't take long for Talshen to tug them open to reveal his slender, graceful figure. Talshen groaned at the sight and worked himself harder, admiring the way the moonlight played over the man's body before finally reaching out to stroke at his impossibly soft skin with his rough, taloned hand. He'd never felt anything like it and Talshen's tail twitched in time with the jerking motions of his hand but he stopped mid-stroke when he cut away the man's underwear with one talon and revealed not a human man's prick, but the delicate folds of a woman's flower. Or, at least, what he'd always assumed was a woman's flower.

Elation rippled through the vulaurin as he finished dragging aside the scrap of cloth then released his own cock so he could grab the man's legs in either hand and spread his knees wide to expose what was between his legs to the full light of the moon. "We can," he exclaimed, voice ragged with anticipation. "We can make him our vulatoth!"

A huge gush of breath escaped Xezak at the declaration. "Finally," the vulaur said. "Take him, my Talshen, he will be ours!"

"Ours," Talshen growled possessively as he settled between his prize's thighs and immediately pushed the head of his cock against, then past, his exposed folds. "Tight," he groaned when he managed to get the fat head of his dick into the hot, wet press of the man's body, but no more. "My love he's so tight."

The vulaur stepped in close so he loomed protectively over the vulaurin and their new vulatoth, shielding them with his wings. "Take him," he repeated, voice a low, echoing grumble in the barrel of his chest. "Mold him to you. He will be ours!"

Talshen pushed ahead, forcing his way deeper into the sheath of the other man's body. The heat of him wrapped tight around his cock nearly sent the vularin immediately over the edge but he managed to rein in the impulse. Despite his new vulatoth being taller than a human female, he seemed so much tighter. Perhaps he was— he definitely wasn't human after all, not with those long, pointed ears and impossibly beautiful features.

The man began to stir where he lay beneath Talshen, brow furrowed in pain as he was pierced, but unwilling to draw the attention of any other keen-eared vulaur, Talshen leaned down and bit him sharply at the crux of his neck and shoulder. Venom flowed into his vulatoth, though only a little— just enough to render him sluggish and then unconscious once more so he could finish their first coupling uninterrupted. It was vital he mark the man as his, inside and out, lest some other vularin think to take him without recompense.

Fully sheathing his massive length in the man's body took time, and forced his flat stomach to bulge out obscenely just to accommodate the vularin. "Gods above and below," Talshen muttered and pressed a rough palm to his partner's belly. He could feel his own touch and the experience was so deeply erotic Talshen began to jerk his hips reflexively just so he could feel more. Once he started moving he couldn't stop so Talshen leaned over to plant a hand to either side of his vulatoth's head and began to fuck him properly.

The vularin cursed and moaned in turns as he plowed deeper and deeper into the confines of the other man's body, head of his cock slamming against his cervix. He longed to penetrate it, to force his way into that impossibly tight inner chamber and leave his seed there, but he refrained for now. Now was not the time for breeding his new mate— now was the time for marking him.

His unconscious partner's body bounced limply with every jerk of Talshen's hips, head lolling to one side, beautiful lips parting with the motion, and the vularin couldn't help but lean in and taste him. He plunged his long, forked tongue into the other man's mouth and tasted the sweetness of him, forced his way in so deep his vulatoth threatened to gag in his sleep and only then did Talshen withdraw. He was getting close, now, could feel the barbs embedded in his cock starting to tense, ready to deploy and lock their bodies together so he could fill his mate with seed. Talshen didn't want to come yet and he fought the urge even as he lost himself in the pleasure of his vulatoth's body. The man's cunt was still tight but it had loosened just enough to let Talshen almost fully unsheath himself before plunging himself in to the hilt once more with a thrust of his hips that slammed into his partner's ass and made him jerk listlessly, oblivious to the violation while under the influence of the vularin's venom.

A few more such motions and the man orgasmed despite his paralysis and the fluttering spasm of his inner walls seizing ever tighter around Talshen's cock felt like entering paradise itself. Despite being such a slender creature, the muscles of his vulatoth's pussy were powerful indeed, dragging at Talshen's member as if trying to pull it in deeper despite already battering the entrance to his womb. Caught in the throes of mating lust, Talshen was sure it was a sign— a sign from his new mate's body signaling a readiness to be bred.

Talshen wanted more. Wanted the moment to last forever— to lose himself in the bliss of the man's perfect body while thinking of all that was to come. It'd been decades but he'd finally found himself a vulatoth that roused his ardor so— made him want to fuck and breed and—

The vularin came with a bellow, fangs bared to the moon as he lifted his head and roared while the barbs of his cock sprang out and locked him into place, almost fully sheathed inside his vulatoth. He had not penetrated his womb the way he'd wanted to, so the vast quantities of seed only swelled his stomach a little while the majority of it gushed out to stain the heather beneath them, but that was fine. He was marked, now— no other vulaur or vularin would ever miss the scent of him no matter how much time passed.

This beautiful, impossible creature was his forever.

~~~

Aeleron blacked out after he was snatched up by the wyvern and only caught a brief glimpse of the creature's rider after he came around, sprawled on his back under the night sky some unknown distance away from the village.

The wyvern's rider looked more dragon than human despite being roughly humanoid in shape. His brow was heavy and sported a tremendous pair of dark horns that curled away from his skull and his eyes were like molten gold even under the cold light of the moon. Staring into them was like looking into the heart of a furnace and Aeleron tried to pull away as the other man— creature, placed his huge, taloned hands on the elf to pin him to the ground, then leaned in and bit him sharply on the neck.

The wound flared hot as a brand where the rider's teeth pierced him but it was a bone deep cold that flooded the elf's body and robbed him of control. Even his eyes could not stay open as Aeleron went limp and dread roiled in his belly as his kidnapper spread his legs then pressed something hot and slick against his opening.

He wanted to cry out, to scream his fear and rage at the audacity of the creature that dared to mount him— but Aeleron could not. All he could do was lay there docile as a lamb as the monster pierced him with its cock. The head of his member was fat and slick, already wider than anything the elf had ever been penetrated by before and he couldn't even cry out at the violation. The way it stretched him open would have left him gasping but his breathing barely changed at all while the rider growled and snarled over him.

It took a moment but Aeleron realized his attacker was, in fact, speaking in a strange, guttural tongue, and was then answered in the same by the wyvern that loomed over them both. There was a slight change in the light filtering through the elf's closed eyelids accompanied by the sound of something very large moving, and he knew the monster must have drawn closer to shelter them both within the cover of its wings. It growled something Aeleron could not understand and the scent of ash and brimstone washed over him, hot breath stirring the pale halo of his hair and making his exposed nipples go tight.

Inch after agonizing inch of increasingly thick cock was forced into Aeleron's body, stretching him so wide he was sure his cunt would be left gaping when the male was finally done with him. His cock had a strange, ridged texture to it the elf had never experienced before and the pointed tip was soon pressed firmly against the tight lip of his cervix.

And still he had not taken all of it.

The rider kept pushing forward until Aleron's womb was pushed well up into his body and his stomach had bulged outward to compensate— only then did the elf feel the solid press of scaled hips against his ass that signaled his attacker was finally fully sheathed within him.

Aeleron might have wept with relief if he could, but then the rider began to move, plunging his massive cock in and out of the tight, straining confines of the elf's slender body with so much forced he jerked limply against the ground. The fleshy ridges of the rider's cock dragged roughly against the tender walls of Aeleron's vagina and a burst of pleasure erupted within him so powerfully the elf nearly blacked out a second time. He'd never felt that way before and the plunge of his attackers cock back into him elicited the same as his rape opened his eyes to a new horizon of pleasure Aeleron had never experienced before.

The rider's thrusts were rough and unforgiving, clearly seeking only his own release as he made use of Aeleron's body for his pleasure. Still helpless under the influence of the male's venom, the elf could only lay and listen as he panted and grunted over him, and then almost gag when a long, slick tongue was forced down his throat. The impulse to suck on it overcame Aeleron in spite of the violation but he was unable to and soon the tongue retreated and the relentless pounding of the rider's cock dragged an orgasm from Aeleron's listless body in spite of his fury while shame at the pleasure he felt burned just beneath his skin.

And it did feel good. He was being relentlessly raped by a creature the likes of which he had never seen before and yet this coupling felt better than any he had ever indulged before. Dizzy in the wake of his forceful orgasm, Aeleron could feel the rider's cock swelling larger yet in preparation for his own orgasm and yet, intermixed with his trepidation, the elf experienced an intense sense of anticipation. Something wild and barbaric long buried in him wanted to be marked by this powerful male, to be filled with its seed in the ultimate show of submission.

12