Dragons Needs

Story Info
A foolish adventurer falls prey to a dragoness.
1.8k words
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were adventurers, self proclaimed dragon slayers and as it turned out, in the end, fools. The trading village had put quite the bounty out on the head of the beast that for several months now had been terrorising the traders coming in and out, by road or by river, it didn't particularly seem to matter, It had developed a taste for gold and extracted its tolls on those who wished to pass through its territory, to deny the beast was to face its wrath and the occasional burnt out skeleton of a wagon littered the path to the town gates.

Negotiations with the local lord where swift, it was hitting him in the treasury as much as anyone else, several thousand gold pieces upon proof of the beasts demise, a kings ransom for a group such as ours even with what renown we'd gathered to our name stopping the rampages of an orc tribe several months ago, combating a troll that had taken up residence on one of the few trading routes permitted into elven lands and dealing with the machinations of a noble house that had turned out to be less than loyal to the crown.

We steeled ourselves, ready for this challenge, gathered our supplies and made for the beasts cave high up among the mountains, at first we achieved great success, the dragons minions, kobolds, pale imitations of true dragonkind at best seemed caught by surprise as we delved into their tunnels seeking their master, we slaughtered several of their number without resistance. Then the first of us fell, our sorceress taking a fatal step too far as we scoured a room just cleared of its former kobold infestation before the floor gave way beneath her, a sharp scream, quickly silenced by the sharpened stakes beneath, a grizzly and ignoble way to die and yet we where no strangers to death and could not spare the time to mourn, with gold in our eyes we pressed on.

Our bard sung his last tune next, as the walls of a seemingly empty corridor came down to either side of us and a flood of small scaled bodies poured over us, spears and knives flicking in the lights of the torches that where our only illumination, we never did discover his body after we drove them off, I suppose his bones decorate the bottom of some kobold soup pot by now, such are their ways. It was just myself and our paladin there after, my axe and fury and his divine gifts as we fought our way tooth and nail into the dragons chambers.

There she was, before us, as magnificent as any of the tales I had ever heard, if perhaps smaller than the tales of the terrified villagers had led us to believe, the size of a small horse perhaps, able to look me in the eyes at my six foot height without counting the pile of gold and other ill gotten treasures that she seemingly used as her bed, a beast of red and golden scales, of cat like grace, violence and rage and blessed by the gods or not the last of my companions fell then, for the armour of his gods seemed insufficient protection against dragon flame as with a single fierce exhalation it seemed to flow over him, through the cracks of his heavy armour, turning his flesh to so much ash and cinders beneath.

Was I to share the same fate? If so, I would at least go down trying to bury my axe in this creatures vile heart and so even as my friend died beside me I charged forth, howling the savage war cry of my people. I suppose I should of seen the hint of amusement in the creatures glowing orange eyes, the way it toyed with me as its lithe body flowed with improbable grace away from each of my savage swings but my bloodlust blinded me to the way the beast toyed with me, preparing me for my ultimate humiliation for when she finally tired of this game she acted with blinding speed and a deep draconic laugh that almost froze me in place alone, lunging forwards as my sword passed through the space where her neck had been moments before and allowing the weight of her body to slam into my chest, bringing us both to the ground.

My head bounced on the stone floor and my vision swam about me for a few moments, certain at that moment that I would be dead, the shocking warmth of the scaled body above me, of a clawed hand almost idly flicking away my axe before settling over my wrist pinning it down beside me doing nothing to dissuade me from this conclusion. It was only after a few moments passed and my vision began to clear that I was given cause to question this, the beast standing there above me, its terrifying predatory gaze meeting my own as the corners of his mouths twitched up in the beginnings of a smug grin, perhaps merely taking a moment to savour the helpless struggling of its prey?

"The best of what's available, I suppose..."

The beasts voice, a deep and husky growl surprised me, was that a note of disappointment though? My eyes must of betrayed my confusion even admist the rage and terror I felt for the dragoness astride me let out an amused chuckle mixed with a faint growl and as if directing my own gaze, allowed her own to roam down to where her clawed feet sat to either side of my hips, my confusion only growing as the tip of her tail slid around, tipped in two short bone spikes and, with a swift gesture flicked her tail blade across the simple loin cloth I wore, tearing the leather belt and fabric and drawing a pair of faint red trails into the flesh of my thigh and hip, my brief garb, so typical of the so called 'barbarian' tribe from which I hailed falling away, revealing me completely to the creatures gaze.

"Mmm, no dragon to be sure but, not bad either."

Her tone playful yet mocking and somehow that pronouncement bought a renewed panic to me, the muscles of my arms bulging as I tried to pull my wrists free from her grip, grinding my wrists into the stone of the ground beneath them until the dragon placed a little more of her weight down on them, pinning them in place with even greater force.

"Human, you could have a worse end than this, you killed my servants and more importantly, trespassed in my home. But you have found me in a good mood despite all that and I require some amusement."

A shiver seemed to pass down through the beasts body and her smirk grew wider seeing my gaze drawn down once more, watching as the beast allowed the scales between her legs to begin to part, to reveal the unmistable puffy pink flesh that lay between, from the inhumanly pointed tip of her clit back to the opened flowers of flesh around her faintly twitching entrance, enjoying giving me this show as much as I my mind recoiled in horror realising finally what was planned for me.

The sensation as she lowered herself down enough to allow those almost dripping nethers to brush along my half hardened shaft was like liquid fire, an intense heat just short of pain that ran along my shaft and inspite of myself, of my screams of protest and attempts to drag my body free my cock responded, jumping and twitching up, willed on by the dragonesses faint, teasing coos of encouragement, the beast obviously caring only to get me in a state where she might sate her desires upon me.

"Good, good..."

The words soft, almost moaned out from her as she continued to grind down onto me, rubbing the hard nub of her clit onto the base of my cock and allowing the rest of her heat to gyrate back and forth along my swelling shaft until the moment came when the swollen head of my unwilling cock settled against the beasts faintly twitching opening, standing at full mast and, in a way that felt perversely traitorous to my shocked mind seemingly aching for more of this creatures touch.

I could still see her face, watching mine, seemingly soaking up the expressions of shock and pleasure that passed over my own as she began to drop down, her insides like a hot vice despite the size of her body, seeming to mould around all of my seven inches as she sunk all the way down onto me, gripping, squeezing, exploring my shaft as if this creature had full control over what her insides done to me and to see that enormous creature sit there shivering softly in pleasure above me that is something I could easily believe. She barely had to move to send my mind blank with pleasure there after, a faint rocking of her hips and an insistent, slow pulling that seemed to start at the base of my shaft and roll all the way up to the tip and all ability to resist fled. My body shuddering, twitching to her command.

I could see my length being tugged, pulled upon and stretched out now each time she rose up, as if her insides where reluctant to release their grip on so much as an inch of me, only for my world to explode in pleasure again as her hips dropped back down, her clawed fingers digging slightly into my wrists even as she finally cut off my view leaning down and forcing her scaled lips against mine, her long, purplish forked tongue forcing its way into my mouth, cutting off my noises, almost choking me as it swirled forcefully around my own tongue only to break off just as suddenly to let loose a surprisingly feminine moan from that toothy maw above me.

She was impossible to resist as that inhuman sex rode down on me, bringing me to the point of my balls tensing up several times before relenting, just enough for me to regain some sanity and see that scaled face smirking down at me like I where caught prey, her long tail twining around my legs, holding them together as if to further prevent any struggles, to remove any ability to pull from her depths as she thrust down once more and, out of nowhere let loose a long half scream, half roar of pleasure that might of terrified me where It not for the way her insides suddenly clamped down around me, holding me as immobile as her tail or clawed grip, unable to resist the sucking waves that rolled up my cock and seemingly down to my very balls as I exploded into her, a long, shuddering orgasm that wouldn't seem to end as she planted herself down on me to the very hilt and let her sex continue to pull as if drinking from me, her eyes closed with an expression of triumph written across her features even as my vision slowly started to go dark and she gave one final shudder of pleasure.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
DarkDragoonDarkDragoonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon, just a one off for now, kinda had something to work out of my system when I wrote it. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, is there more to this story? Or just a one off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
just

more stupid femdom crap

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Orc Harem Ch. 01 Orc women choose a human male as their new chieftain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Fledgling Demigod Ch. 01 Galen Ford gets transported to another world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories