Dragons of Fraidel Ch. 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Galeena reached the altar and placed her hand in her beloved's hand. He quickly kissed the back of her hand, causing Galeena to blush and smile. The pair turned to Tealor, who began the ceremony. The ceremony itself wasn't long. Tealor mostly commented on the importance of harmony within a marriage and gave his own personal opinions on the bride and groom. He revealed his fondest memory of Torrence and complimented Galeena's warm nature. The next part of the ceremony was the hardest for the pair; honoring deceased loved ones.

"Now in honor of those who have passed on, our bride and groom will lay a single stem of phadean on their seat," Tealor announced.

It was then Galeena noticed the five empty seats and almost lost it. Torrence saw her reaction and squeezed the hand he never let go of. He was having issues holding it in too though. Sensing Torrence's pain, Galeena squeezed his hand back and smiled. The two handed the items the held over to Lagina and Tidus. In turn, they are given five stems of phadean from Tealor. Torrence placed three down for his parents and Niron. Galeena followed suit, placing two flower stems down for her parents. The act done, the pair took back their bouquet and scepter before letting Tealor finish the ceremony. They placed their wedding bands on each others' fingers and said their vows, before Tealor got to Torrence's favorite part.

"It's now my pleasure to declare you two married. You may now kiss the bride, King Torrence." Tealor announced.

"About time," Torrence commented before pulling Galeena into his arms and kissing her deeply.

Everyone else cheered and roared. By the time he stopped kissing Galeena, she was out of breath. She tried to get a hold of herself because she knew what was coming next. Fortunately she came to her senses in a few minutes. By then, everyone had settled down. With Torrence's help, Galeena knelt down on a pillow that Lagina placed down. Ankor came over to her as well as Daphene who was holding the tray with the crown and collar. Taking the tiara first, Ankor placed it on Galeena's head. The moment felt surreal to her. Torrence helped her back up while Lagina helped with the gown. Verdius was called up next and Ankor and Tealor put the collar around his neck since it was wide and awkward for a man to put it on.

"It feels weird," Verdius complained.

"You'll get use to it," replied Cerulos.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and dragons, may I present to you their majesties, King Torrence Winston and Queen Galeena Cherise of Ceanus!" Tealor announced.

The bride and groom waved to the cheering crowd before walking down the aisle with their partners following. The rest of the wedding party was right behind them and the crowd dispersed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the ceremony, Torrence swept Galeena off her feet and placed her on Verdius's back after she admitted worrying climbing up the stairs in her gown. Verdius carried her back up to the changing room so she could get into her more comfortable reception gown. Once she was there, the males left the room. The seamstresses were there and helped her out of the gown, being careful of the wings. Galeena's own maid helped her into a shimmering baby blue ball gown. The hem came up a bit in the front so Galeena could walk easier. Around the hem and sleeves was a transparent fabric. Under the gown were several layers of petticoats. Intricate designs of silver threads adorned the dress. The maid took Galeena's crown off briefly to work on her hair. Both bride and groom wanted her hair down for the reception if possible. Protocol still had to be followed, so a compromise was made. Half of Galeena's hair was up in a bun while the rest hanged down in ringlets. The crown back in place and secured better, Galeena was ready. She knew Torrence was waiting outside the room, so she quickly exited it with her bouquet to see him and their partners standing next to her door. Torrence had changed his tunic, which was a little less opulent and only royal blue. He was also wearing a different cape that was black.

"You look radiant my dear. I am tempted to just take you to our room and forget the reception all together." Torrence said when he saw her.

Blushing, Galeena replied, "Later Torrence. Besides, our wedding planners worked hard on this reception and our guests can't enjoy it without us. Also, I'm hungry."

Torrence chuckled and the two headed for the ballroom, their partners right behind them.

Jeffrey was outside the main ballroom doors waiting for them.

"Aw, right on time. I will go ahead and let the announcer known you're here. Everyone else is inside. Just wait for the doors to open." He said when they arrived.

He quietly slipped inside the room and moments later the doors opened up.

"Presenting the rulers of the Water Dragon Clan, King Torrence Winston and Queen Galeena Cherise of Ceanus, along with their partners Cerulos and Verdius!" the announcer shouted.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and applauded the newlyweds and their partners as they came in. Galeena was too distracted by the look of the room to notice anything else. The entire room looked like a winter wonderland to her with the trees that reminded her of pine trees and there was fake snow everywhere, except on the dance floor. Her color scheme was on full display and there were even a couple of dragon ice sculptures. How they weren't melting, Galeena had no clue. Torrence let her soak it all in before gently leading her to their seats.

Before dinner was served, it was traditional for the other royals to present their gifts to the couple. Hugo presented them a pair of sculpted dragons made of blue marble. The blue was more of a grey blue color and the figurines were a foot high. They were standing on a rollout tray that Hugo was standing next to.

"They are wonderful! Thank you, your majesty!" Galeena commented.

"Seeing how you're an artist Queen Galeena, I thought you might like them." Hugo replied.

He pushed the tray to where the gift tables were.

Next to present his gift was Zephyr. He brought very two different gifts for the couple.

"Torrence, knowing your love of historical weapons, I have brought you a book on my own clan's history of it. Galeena, after hearing that lovely piano playing that one day, I could think of nothing better than to present you a collection of music sheets of famous Wind Dragon Clan musicians." Zephyr said as he placed the gifts on the table in front of the couple.

"Thank you my friend. I'll enjoy this," Torrence smiled.

"Indeed, I'll cherish this gift always," Galeena added.

Zephyr nodded and took the gifts to one of the gift tables.

The last three gifts were presented in the same manner, even though Rowan was brief with his presentation. From him, the pair received unique dragon harnesses. These were different from most due to the material and they had hand-stitched motifs on them that fitted the riders' personalities. The material used was rare soft leather that only the Fire Dragon Clan knew how to create. Galeena loved it and even Torrence was grateful. Their partners liked the gift too because that material was both comfortable and durable. Garrison gave the married couple several handmade quilts that were done by his wife, sisters, and their quilt guild. He mentioned they were given for their offspring. This caused Galeena to blush and Torrence to chuckle. Last but not least, Vyx gave Galeena a snow globe filled with crystal figurines and Torrence a spear made for fishing. The pair enjoyed these gifts immensely.

With that tradition out of the way, the wedding feast began. Galeena paced herself as she ate because she didn't want to overstuff herself. The food was better than ever and Galeena was having the time of her life. After dinner, different performers from all over the clan showcased their talents to the guests. There were acrobats, bird acts, a couple of mimes, and even a choir that sang Earth Christmas carols. That last one was Ankor's gift to Galeena. Apparently he had musical scores of a few songs and had the best choir in the clan learn them. Galeena learned that since Riviral never had winter, there was no winter holiday, which dampened her spirits a bit since it was one of her favorite holidays. Hearing the choir almost brought tears to her eyes, but she held them in and gave the performers a standing ovation, along with everyone else.

Finally, the dancing began. Just like on Earth, there was a first dance between the newly wedded couple. This time Galeena was too happy to care about dancing in front of a huge crowd. Midway through the dancing, they did the bouquet toss. It was nice that this tradition was still done, Galeena thought. And just like the stories she heard, there was a fight over it. Only it ended up being a tug-of-war between Pearl and a daughter of an extended cousin. Galeena solved the problem by dividing the bouquet in half and giving each girl a hug. Pearl decided to be nice and gave her flowers to Lagina. Seeing what her cousin did, the other kid did the same thing to her mother. More dancing took place. Torrence soon tired of dancing though. Quickly, he notified Jeffrey and the twins that he was 'stealing' Galeena. Tamera giggled and said it was fine, before Tallisa told him their room was ready. Smiling, Torrence went to fetch Galeena, who was dancing with Ankor.

"Sorry to interrupt Ankor, but I require my wife for something." Torrence said after tapping Ankor's shoulder.

Seeing the look in the young ruler's eyes, the wizard knew exactly what he meant.

"Oh sure my boy. Galeena, I'll see you later all right." Ankor answered before leaving.

"What do you need, dear?" Galeena asked Torrence.

"Follow me," he instructed before taking her hand and leading her through a side exit.

"But the guests . . ." Galeena mentioned.

"They won't miss us at all. In fact, my family had been getting our room ready before the reception. Besides, I want you all to myself now."

That last statement caused Galeena to laugh and blush. The two had agreed to not sleep together weeks ago. Galeena was glad she hadn't gotten pregnant before they were married, but it was her peak time again and she hoped this time she would.

Once the couple made it up the stairs, Torrence swept Galeena into his arms, much to her delight, and carried her to her new quarters; the rulers' bedroom. Torrence kicked the double doors open and went inside. Placing Galeena down, he told her to stay there as he secured the doors. Doing what he said, Galeena glanced around the room and took in the blues and greens with warm wood tones and furniture. The place she was standing in now was the parlor. Through two doors on the side were the king and queen's offices. Between them was an open entry to the large bedroom. This was where Torrence carried his bride into next. She could not believe how big the room was. The main feature of course was the huge four-poster bed and the shape of the room was an octagon. The bed was covered in phadean flower petals. In front of the bed were two armchairs with a small table in between them. On the table was a canister with ice and a bottle. There were two wine glasses too.

Torrence placed Galeena down, went over to the small table, placed the Water Stone scepter down as well, and opened the bottle before pouring a pale orange liquid into the glasses.

"What is that? I don't recognize it." Galeena inquired.

"And you wouldn't since the fruit it's made from can only be found in a small area of Riviral. Try it and I'll you why we're drinking it." Torrence instructed before handing Galeena glass.

The pair clink glasses before taking a sip.

"Oh my! It's really tart, but good." Galeena said before taking another sip.

"Hehe, well it's custom for newlyweds to drink this on their wedding night because it promotes conception." Torrence explained before taking another sip himself.

The blonde was glad she swallowed the liquid before she burst out in laughter.

"That's kind of silly, don't you think?"

Torrence laughed too.

"Well we can use all the help we can get right?"

"I guess so."

Things got silent as the two stared at each other. Torrence slowly took Galeena's glass and placed both glasses back on the table. He took his crown off before placing it on a dresser. Galeena followed suit and placed her crown next to his.

No sooner that she placed it down that Torrence pulled her into his arms and kissed her with all the passion inside him. Galeena responded instantly and kissed him back with the same intensity. She pushed him back briefly to ask him not to ruin her gown. Nodding, Torrence went back to ravishing her, thrusting his tongue into the depths of her mouth and crushing her to his body. Through all the clothes, Galeena still felt his growing need against her lower abdomen. Her breasts began to ache and she felt that familiar heat in her core. As if sensing her need, Torrence stopped kissing her and turned her around to start undressing her. The back was corseted, so it was easy for Torrence to loosen up and undo the ribbons before easing the gown off of Galeena's body. Feeling his patience running thin, he worked quickly in removing the rest of her clothing. During this time, Galeena undid the bun in her hair, not caring about the pins falling to the ground. Whether it was the nectar or her own building desire, Galeena wanted him right now.

Once she was naked, Galeena turned around helped Torrence out of his own attire. She shoved him into an armchair to get his boots off while he undid his cape and removed his tunic. Minutes later he was unclothed as well and the pair went at each other like there was no tomorrow. Galeena's hands clawed against Torrence's back, leaving trails of fire against his hot skin. Torrence's own hands took a similar journey down her back before settling around his wife's behind and pulling it towards him. His manhood felt like a heated spear against her inner thigh. She wanted, no, needed that inside her this instant or she would explode. However, Torrence was distracting her with his mouth, which was still ravaging hers. Hoping to push things along, Galeena took one of her hands and moved it to the front of his body before reaching down and tentatively stroking his manhood. This act caused her husband to groan and his knees almost buckled. Galeena used this distraction to her advantage and she managed to pull back long enough to tell Torrence her need. Agreeing, the man pulled them both down to the ground, the bed long forgotten.

The cool floor did not bother the lovers as they became one for the first time in weeks. Galeena instantly wrapped her legs around Torrence's body, causing him to fill her completely. Torrence latched his mouth to Galeena's neck, nibbling his way to her ear, before thrusting his tongue into it. The pair continued to grind their pelvises together as their breathing became shorter and quicker. Galeena felt something coming from her core and filled her entire being. The energy felt familiar to her as she felt it merge with Torrence. Her love was so consumed with passion that he didn't see the energy emerging from Galeena. He was about to burst and could feel his love was almost there too. Increasing his thrusts, Torrence returned to Galeena's mouth and kissed her as deeply as he could. With that act, the pair crested as he spilled his seed deeply into her. At the same time, Galeena felt a little light enter her and instantly knew what it meant. Satisfied, Torrence collapsed on top of his wife.

It took them a few more minutes for their brain cells to work again. Staying inside her, Torrence rolled them so Galeena was on top and she snuggled against his chest. Both were content to stay there to regain their strength. Torrence was the first to speak.

"We should make an effort to use the bed since Lagina and the others made the effort to sprinkle flower petals on it."

Galeena giggled and asked, "All right. Do you want me to move first?"

"Nope. Just hang on."

No sooner had Torrence said those words did he start to move. Somehow he managed to get them off the floor with his manhood still deep inside. The move caused his wife to gasp though. Soon they were on the bed and made love again, and again all throughout the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Lol, yeah Torrence and Galeena were in a rush there at the end lol. The next part will be their honeymoon and we'll finally be traveling outside of Riviral. I can assure ya'll we'll be traveling a lot in this story. Let me know what ya'll think okay?

12