Dragons Treasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm? A servant?" Flint asked after gulping down his most recent bite. What could a dragon want with servants? Couldn't she just do whatever she needed without any help? But then he remembered the tray and food in his hands...did a servant make this for him at her command? Maybe the other sacrifices weren't dead after all then?

This thought actually gave Flint a little bit of elation! He knew some of the people who were tributed to the mountain, did she rescue them all?

"Yes, you'll do as I ask for now, whether that be cleaning, hunting, building, until I deem you fit to go on your own or I sort out the villages problems. Besides, you're trapped here with me regardless, I'll have good use for you." Her draconic lips seemed to pull back into a scaley smile at that. Flint felt a little bit of a shiver run down his spine at that...what uses? He hoped for damn sure that it was just cooking and cleaning! He couldn't cook to save his life but if it meant not dying he'd learn real quick!

"U...um...okay?" He hesitantly agreed, moving to drink some of the cool milk in his cup.

Her head leaned down a little closer, showing off the impressive length and flexibility of her long neck. "Now tell me little one, what is your name?"

He blinked at her, pausing for a moment before stammering out, "F...Flint."

She nodded, "I am Queen Scarlett, you will address me as such unless I say otherwise." Again, her tone was firm but fair and she leaned back a bit. "After you eat, you'll need a bath as well, I don't want filthy servants, I would've washed you earlier but you were already soaked to the bone so I just dried you the best I could and let you rest.

"A bath? I...uh...I can just, wash myself, I don't really need to..." She cut him off.

"You're still weak from exhaustion and I like to be thorough, I won't be having filthy servants in my mountain." Shooting down his idea right away, "I will wash and dress you after this."

Flint winced, he wasn't exactly all for getting washed by a giant dragon who could rip him in half with two fingers. But it seemed like she wasn't going to budge on the matter so...whatcha gonna do? That however reminded him of something. "Oh...um...speaking of...where are my clothes?" Flint asked, still only being covered up by the blanket in his lap.

"As I said, soaked through, they are being washed and dried. I had nothing to fit you so I covered you in blankets." She explained. "But this is enough questions for now, eat your fill and then a hot bath to wash your body. I'll make sure you reach a full recovery in my care little one." She promised, leaning her head back once more to just watch him finish his food.

Not the most comfortable thing to just be stared at while you finish breakfast, but Flint wouldn't protest anymore. Figuring that she'd just shoot him down again. What was he gonna do? Tell the big ass fire breathing dragon to give him some privacy? So he ate mostly in silence, occasionally flicking his gaze up to look at her and see those beaming blue orbs just boring into his utter soul. Eventually though he finished and set his plate to the side as well as drained the drink, he had been so frightened that he forgot about how he probably hadn't eaten in a long time and was quite hungry. So compliments to the chef at least, but after he was done he looks up to her again. "Um...okay...now we..."

Scarlett didn't let him finish, finally moving from her relaxed position and getting onto her four legs, Flint flinched back as she did this but tried to keep his cool as she carefully turned, making sure to not move to closely to him and gestured with her head. "This way."

After a moments hesitation, the teen gathered up the blanket around him and got out of bed on wobbly legs. Leftover adrenaline making him shaky, or perhaps his muscles were still recovering from near freezing before? Either way he followed slowly, this volcano was transformed into virtually a fortress from what he could tell. With large wood and stone doors leading to countless different rooms, and the temperature was warm inside, but not sweltering as if there was lava.

She nudged one of the double doors open with a large claw and directed him inside, Flint followed and casually looked around the interior, most of the main room where he woke up was roughly cut out. With jagged stones up high and only the tunnels seemed to be more gracefully shaped.

That went double for in here, this room was a perfectly carved out cube shape, and a large oval shaped pool was sat right in the center. Big enough to fit a dozen people inside it, making Flints eyes bug out in surprise looking at it! "Uhh...wha..." The water drifting about within was misty, and steam was rising from it, wisping about the air above invitingly. There were some soft, fluffy looking towels arranged already for him, as well as bricks of white soap. "How...how is this?" He had several questions, normally down in his village, if they wanted a hot bath, they needed to heat their water first before pouring it into their tubs. Either by pouring it over glowing hot rods, or placing hot stones in it for a while before taking them out.

But this was far too large for such a thing, their tubs back home were small and able to be heated like that, this one was so large and the water seemed to actually be flowing down a cut out path that drained into the mountain wall.

"The heat of the mountain still comes up from deep within it's core." Scarlett started to explain, "It puffs up geysers of hot breath into pools of water. Making them perfectly hot natural springs for bathing." Her voice told him gently. While Flint was facing away though, Scarlett had a plan of her own.

She could never fit through the doorway like this, and she was surprised he hadn't yet asked why she made the doors in her domain human sized and not dragon sized. Well...for an obvious reason actually, and she would show him as she slowly began to shrink down, much closer to his size, although still a great deal taller. As she planned to tend to him while he was in the bath, and when he got out of it.

Her excitement had been mounting throughout the entire time she had been watching this boy in bed. Seeing his soft, human legs scooch around under the blanket, how he fidgeted nervously under her gaze. It made her nearly lick her draconic lips, her claws fidgeted on the gold pile, wanting to just reach out and touch him again while he ate. But she held back, her intentions, if showed in this form surely would have scared him off for good. And she doesn't want unwilling slaves.

So she waited until now, shrinking down to her much more manageable form as he entered her bath house. Staring at the supple skin of his back, he kept in shape, with such a tight body, while somehow maintaining such blemish free, delicate skin that she couldn't wait to feel against her scales. Her tail swished a bit at her back as she approached him again, "Alright boy, drop the blanket, get in."

Flint actually jumped when he heard Scarlett's voice again and whirled around. Because it sounded so...different? Or rather, not different just...smaller.

When he looked behind him, he expected to see the giant red dragon, pushing her head through the double doors as far as it could go, but instead, he saw what looked like a blend between dragon and woman standing before him. Incredibly tall, nearly twice his height at perhaps nine feet or so, and her body still covered mostly in the deep crimson scales of her draconic heritage. However there was now a lighter shade of almost a white like color along her belly that was not scaled like the rest of her. It ran over her tummy, and her breasts up to her still slightly muzzled face. The baby blue glowing eyes still remained, but she had long black tendril like spines along her head which almost looked like a mixture of black and red locks of hair. Her claws were now human hands, and her wings and tail were also the same but just brought down to a much smaller level. Smaller is a term used lightly though as she was still larger than any humanoid he'd ever seen.

Oh and also...she was naked.

"Aaaaahhh......uuuuuhhh..." Flint's eyes betrayed him, scanning over her body again and again as he wasn't sure whether or not she would gut him for doing so, but since she just decided to appear before him completely nude, he didn't think it would be a super big deal? Hopefully?

Her breasts were...big...almost the size of his head with their height difference, and her nipples were proudly on display in their light purple color atop their mountains of soft tit flesh. His eyes wandering a little lower though after drinking in the sight of her breasts, they went down over her smooth tummy and naval. A cute little belly button on her tight tummy, and lastly, her pelvis, where he saw awaiting his gaze a...sheathe...with a rather large...protruding cock...

Flint's jaw hit the floor. That certainly wasn't what he was expecting! The massive member looked as if it was half hard, and pulsing gently as it stiffened. It was purple, a deep cool color with many ridges all along it's shaft all the way to a darker bulbous tip. And below that was a pure white sack matching the tone of her belly, with two huge orbs nearly the size of his palms hanging below in such a smooth bag. She was a...a...

The teen had heard about things like this, powerful dragons and castors that could use magic to be whatever sex they wanted. After the great walls divided the nations it was believed that population dwindling became an issue and therefore more people able to breed were needed to replenish the Earth. And so...he'd heard rumors and tales about women with...cock...but he'd never seen one before! Much less an ancient dragon with a whopper of a dick!! This thing could easily crush his own small member with it's size, it was still hardening but Flint eyeballed that this thing was probably fourteen inches when it reached it's full mass. Which speaking of...why was she getting hard? That meant she was...excited right? Looking at him?

Despite this revelation, he couldn't deny she was absolutely beautiful in this form, it made him blush looking over her in her blend of humanoid and dragon form. His own dick was starting to stiffen up...

"Get in." Flint was snapped out of his ogling by her sudden words, and saw her pointing to the hot spring. "Come on now." She snapped her fingers, "Away with the blanket, get in, you're filthy child." She reached out and snatched the sheet away from Flints hands, pulling it away and exposing his nude form.

"Ah! Hey!" He quickly put his hands between his legs quickly to attempt to hide his own arousal.

This only earned an eye roll though from Scarlett, "Don't be shy, I warmed your nude form against mine for days, she walked up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders. "And I wanted to take your soft...smooth body every single second..." She bit back this thought before it rolled out of her mouth and guided Flint forwards, "Come now, let me wash you."

Flint felt his face beginning to heat up, and he was pretty sure that it wasn't the warmth emitting from the water. One leg went in first and he hissed at the surprisingly hot touch of the spring, but it wasn't unpleasant, he just wasn't used to getting into a piping hot bath especially this time of year when everything was so cold. Goosebumps spread out quick, his skin tingling as Scarlett lowered him down onto a small rock stool within the water, placing him on it like a bench and she sat directly behind him. He flinched when he felt that massive rod suddenly touch his back and he sat up straight.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he choked out, "U...um...I can...wash myself, you've been...so kind to me so far I...don't want to overstep or..."

He was caught off by her soothing tone shushing him, "Relax little one, I don't mind it at all." She quickly scooted their forms together, her breasts on the back of his head since she was so much bigger than him. "You're my responsibility right now as I said, and I will not be having a dirty boy running around in my home." Flint could've sworn he felt that hard cock twitch when she called him a...'dirty boy' And once again he needed to swallow hard, it was resting firmly on his spine, reaching well past the middle of his back, and her balls were like a cushion for his ass cheeks.

Flint was almost shaking at this point, what was she doing? Was this just natural to her and he was reading too much into it? He didn't get to debate it too much though before she reached around his form with a brick of soap. It was not too large in her hand but to Flint it was a big ass brick of soap! "Th...thank...you?" He offered lamely.

Scarlett then reached around his form, dipping the soap down into the hot water several times and rubbing it in her hands to lather it all up, then brought the bar to his chest and started to rub it in. "Now just relax, lean back, and let me take care of you little one..." She breathed through his locks of silver hair, running the suds over his breast, and using her other hand to work it into his skin. The fresh scent of lavender and floral delight coming through the more she worked it onto him. Her claws giving very light scratches to scrub firmly, "There you go...deep breath...deep breath..." She softly guided him, "You can be calm, you're safe here with me, and I will take care of you."

Her words in combination with her scrubbing seemed to be pretty effective on the younger teen, as he slowly reclined a bit more into her chest, head resting firmly on her large pillows and letting out a relieved sigh. Finally stopping being so tense while she started to wash the rest of him, moving around his ribs and scrubbing his back a bit, even scooping up some water to pour down his hair, this earned a little pouty stare from him as she didn't warn him before hand, but her little playful chuckle seemed to stem any possible annoyance from Flint.

While he did relax into her touch, Flint was still inwardly panicking a little bit. Mainly because he could feel her just all around him...rubbing against him. Those soft breasts, such perfect pillows, and her looooong legs at his sides, he still tried to hold his hands over his aching boyhood, because his miniscule three inches was poking up hard. What would he do if she noticed? Would she care? She was clearly hard against his back so she didn't mind it? Right? His cheeks blushed hard as her claws raked gently over his skin, fuuuck it was feeling really good. But how could he react!?

He had to bite his lip a few times when her claws trailed over his hard nipples, all soapy and sudsy getting washed off. He was trying desperately not to moan, but the urge was definitely there, and his heart rate jumped up even faster when her hands dipped deeper under the water, scrubbing his belly, and seeking out areas even further south.

Flint closed his thighs quickly, "Aaahhh...Q-Queen Scarlett...I...I really can wash down...there myself, I..." He turned his head, nearly needing to crane it to look up at her human/dragon muzzle, and those glowing blue eyes. She tilted her head and arched a brow, looking unimpressed with his offer.

"...No, I take care of my servants, temporary or not. Now spread those legs." Flints eyes dilated and his heart hammered at that phrase! Her raging hard on behind him only making him feel even smaller then he already was. "Why are you being so shy? Not hiding anything from me are you little one?" Her head tilted further, and her sharp teeth glinted in the light of the room, turning almost into a knowing grin.

He shook his head quickly, "Nonono! I'm not I...I just...I just..." He tried to come up with an excuse, he was so tiny compared to her fucking schlong! And she was...ridiculously beautiful, how would she react to his tiny dick being so hard??

"No more excuses, let me do it. Spread them." Her legs lifted up in the water, and she proceeded to wrap them around Flint's body. Eliciting a sharp gasp of surprised arousal by him as she hooked her ankles around his thighs, and pulled them apart. Making him spread wide and locking him in that exposed position with her own longer, stronger limbs. With him now immobilized, she reached around and dove below with the soap. Her fingers instantly pushing his smaller hands away and finding what she was looking for. Soaping up his puny little dicklet, and feeling just how excited he was. "Ooooh...I see...didn't want me to feel this did you boy?" Her voice purred behind him, working the suds in all around his privates, one hand staying on his cock and balls while the other sliped around his hip and managed to wriggle it's way into the crack of his ass. Soaping him up there too and washing him while he couldn't resist.

"Aaaahh...nnngh...S...Scarleett I...you're..."

"Ah! Queen...Scarlett." She quickly corrected him with a firm, demanding tone, "Remember...you're my servant...and will address me properly...understand?" His desperate eyes looked up at her with an obvious arousal sprinkled with a delightful dusting of fear. She could feel his heart beat pounding in his chest with adrenaline, and it thrilled her to no end. "Good...that's a good boy..."

Tingles were sent down his spine when she said that, all the pieces falling into place as her hands worked their magic, fondling him in all of his most sacred places. It made sense why she did this, Flint was realizing now that this was a horny dragon, and she was trying to seduce him. But...but with that cock..? Flint couldn't deny he was getting incredibly horny too the more she groped, but...he'd never...done anything with another cock before... "Ahnnn...Queen...I...nnnff oooh..." He mewled weakly, feeling her fingers rubbing the suds in around his little backdoor. A perfect, virginal star that had Scarlett licking her lips.

"Mmmmh...now...let's not waste anymore time little one...I want to see just how tight you are..." She whispered hotly, lowering her head down to gently nip at Flint's neck, her sharp teeth pulling at his sensitive skin and making him gasp even more. While she slipped one of her large fingers finally into his sugar hole. Flint drew in a sharp breath at that, and Scarlett purred, "Ooooooouu....I was riiight...veeeerrryy tight...hehe..." She slowly worked her middle finger in past the first two knuckles, then pulling it back out, and pushing in again to the third. "Hmmm...you're a virgin aren't you baby boy? Ooou don't worry...Mommy will take care of you..." She nipped at his ear next, massaging his anal tunnel while her hand fondling his little boyhood abandoned it in a teasing goodbye. But she kept his legs spread nice and wide with her feet holding him by his inner thighs.

"Aaaahha..." Flint moaned, he'd shamefully have to admit he'd played with his ass hole before when masturbating, but this!? This was way more intense, her fingers were warm, and so filling! And she was thinking about putting her cock in there? There's no way it'd fit!...would it?

Scarlett worked her digit around, wriggling and squirming it about, exploring her cock's soon to be new home. Her forked tongue lashing at Flint's neck as she pulled back, "Mmh...I'll need to make sure my cock is good and wet to be able to cram inside of this hole little one...I think you may need to help me with that." She confirmed his worries, and gently pulled her digit out of him, surprisingly, much to Flint's disappointment! He was getting used to having it in there...

She then stood up though, planting her feet on the stone bench she sat on behind him and sitting on the very edge of the hot spring. Flint spun around to watch her go, and now got to look at that deep purple member engorged and face to face with him. It throbbed, literally jumping in front of him, and he could've sworn her balls pulsed too. "W...whoa..." Flint couldn't help but mumble, it was so big! And even though he hadn't considered himself into cock before this...looking at her perched like this, leaned back slightly with her hips forward, balls dangling over the edge of the stone, cock pointed straight, breasts lifting and falling slowly and her eyes seductively on him...wow...did she look like an erotic dream come true.