Drama School Rehearsals Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark's lust for his fellow cast member proves challenging.
1.4k words
4.1
5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
upon
upon
11 Followers

Mark knew this would be tough. He had been enjoying his time at drama school and definitely had confidence about his acting ability but this might have been asking too much of him. He had to go on stage and stonewall the advances of his fellow classmate Amelia. For this scene Mark was playing a character with no interest in Amelia's, in reality however it was entirely the opposite.

Amelia possessed a slender figure, appearing as though she could be effortlessly swept into Mark's arms despite how she matched him in height. Her last name sounded Italian and that was reflected in her near-perfect features, but like everyone else in this production, she sounded as British as they come.

Previously in the rehearsal room Amelia would wear something casual like a hoodie and leggings, but now they were into dress rehearsals, she wore a pink bikini that clung to her like a second skin, revealing a flawless silhouette. Cascading brown locks flowed effortlessly down to her ass, which arched almost in invitation, practically begging to be caressed. Her trim stomach drew the most of Mark's attention, perfectly flat but toned enough to allow Amelia to be incredibly flexible in her dancing. Mark could not look at her without imagining how it would feel to trace his fingers along her waistline.

As he stood in the wings, watching her, waiting for his cue, Mark's desire continued to build so that it had begun to take all of his concentration to keep his cool. He yearned for nothing else than to strip down, rush out on stage and wrap as much of him around Amelia to savour the feeling of her skin against his.

Watching Amelia, Mark felt a stirring as a subtle bulge began to grow in his trousers, becoming increasingly pronounced. Knowing he needed to go on stage at any moment and act as if he had no interest, he averted his eyes from Amelia and tried to find anything else to focus on.

As he tried to distract himself, Mark's gaze shifted to another classmate, Charlotte, sitting beside him in the wings, who was working as a theatre technician on the production. Her presence unfortunately only provided a momentary respite from his inner turmoil, as he observed her own graceful figure bathed in the soft glow of backstage lights.

Charlotte's skin glowed with the warmth of milk tea, with short, ebony curls that framed her face. Clad in a black t-shirt that clung to her figure like a secret admirer, Mark could trace her curves perfectly, right down to her sizable breasts. Alongside this she wore soft black jeans that wrapped tightly around the shape of her ass and her tantalising legs. The outfit was designed so she would not be seen, but dressed like this it was impossible for Mark not to notice her.

Charlotte, possessing the keen eye required of a technician, had already noticed the predicament Mark had found himself in. Her brown eyes met his before darting down to the ever-growing tent in his pants and back up once again. She cut through the tension immediately with a stifled giggle.

"I don't blame you, you know," Charlotte whispered as she looked out to Amelia on stage, "she looks absolutely amazing up there. It would be a dream come true to even just kiss her."

Mark found himself nodding without even thinking, which caused Charlotte's smile to widen to a mischievous grin.

"You know, I can see it in your eyes," Charlotte teased, "she's irresistible, isn't she?" As she spoke, Charlotte kept darting her eyes downwards, clearly noticing the bulge in Mark's pants getting larger and larger. She leaned closer, her words now a sensuous whisper, "Imagine the taste of those lips, the thrill of her touch. It's like she's casting a spell that neither of us can resist." Her hand reached down as she let her fingers lightly trace Mark's ever more obvious erection over his trousers.

Mark couldn't help but jolt in response, but there were no more laughs from Charlotte, she was clearly getting aroused by this too.

"Can you see her, the way she moves?" Charlotte purred, "God, I want nothing more than to slip my fingers under that bikini bottom. But I guess I'll have to make do with you." Charlotte expertly unbuttoned Mark's jeans and manoeuvred her hand underneath, so it was now wrapped around his now achingly hard cock. Mark could not help himself but let out a gentle moan.

"Shh, just look at her" she breathed, her fingers beginning to move his cock up and down with a graceful rhythm, "Just imagine... her body, pressed against yours. What I would give to see that!"

As Charlotte continued her intense domination of Mark's cock, Amelia briefly caught sight of the scene now unfolding in the wings. For a microsecond her expression betrayed a feeling of confusion before she swiftly regained her composure and carried on with her lines. Charlotte, noticing this, could barely contain her laughter.

"Oh my god, she saw you," she teased, her voice laced with mischievous delight. "She must think you're some kind of perv. How on earth can you possibly go on stage now?"

Charlotte's hand on Mark's cock began to move faster up and down, "but you don't want me to stop, do you?" she whispered seductively. "How can we... just look at her." Mark could feel himself getting so excited he thought he might blow his load right there in his pants. Charlotte started to nibble on Mark's ear and let out a soft moan right into it. Her hand, now completely in control, was pumping Mark wildly.

"Oh god!" Charlotte groaned, her pace picking up even faster, "I want to see you put this in her. I want you to put it in me. Fuck me while I eat her out!" Her and Mark were lost in this moment, standing on the edge together, their moans slowly getting louder before suddenly Mark's cue to go on stage somehow managed to cut through their passion.

Charlotte snapped back into her professional role, leaving Mark dumbfounded. But she couldn't resist letting one final laugh escape her as she quickly straightened Mark's appearance in a matter of seconds, before almost pushing him onto the stage.

With a racing heart and his mind still stuck in that moment with Charlotte, Mark stepped into the stage lights. His lines were supposed to be a rejection, a declaration of disinterest, but the arousal that had been ignited in the wings was now written plainly across every part of his body. While he had been saved at the last moment from creaming his jeans, his cock, harder than he had ever felt it in his life, had a clear outline under them, complete with a small wet patch from his precum.

Mark watched Amelia's eyes immediately be drawn to his crotch with a shock of disgust, before tapping back into her character once again. She was supposed to find Mark's character attractive and so seeing her look longingly at him, even if as part of a farce, did nothing to quell Mark's now raging erection. He felt his cock twitch in his pants, somehow even now it felt as if it was experiencing Charlotte's touch.

"I'm sorry," Mark stammered, his voice betraying him. "I'll never be interested in... you." The director and his fellow castmates could see through his facade, and the tension in the theatre grew palpable. The director, unsure of precisely what to say, stopped the scene in its tracks.

"That's enough Mark", the director said. Mark watched as Amelia's loving face dropped to one of near disdain in an instant, "we're going to work on a different scene. Why don't you take a break?"

"For fucks sake", Amelia shouted turning to go off stage. She paused, before turning back and coming right up to Mark's face and scolding him in a whisper. "If you ever pull anything like that again, I will make sure you unload every last drop of cum you have into your pants in front of a packed theatre". Being so close to her made him want to do that right now. Amelia had an intoxicating aroma that felt like it was commanding Mark to grab her by the waist and take her against the nearest wall.

Still, Mark could see how angry she was but had no clue what to say. Even this side of Amelia had him so horny, that the closest thing to a response he gave was another twitch of his cock in his pants as he imagined her scenario playing out. He watched Amelia leave the stage, her hips swaying gracefully and carrying her perfect ass with it. After a moment of cluelessness Mark left into the wings the way he came, walking straight past a now hysterical Charlotte and into his dressing room backstage.

upon
upon
11 Followers