Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh...God...God yes...yes...yes...yes..." she called out rapidly, while I pushed deep into her.

Her body shook in a spasm several times, then she went limp beneath me, but I kept going, although at a slower pace. I knew I was at a place where I could will myself to a climax when I was ready, so I just concentrated on enjoying the woman and her warm, magical pussy.

"Mmmm...you're special," she said, back from her orgasm, and when I looked down at her and smiled, she continued, "My husband lets me play. You can have me all you want."

"What about my wife?' I laughed.

"Your wife is getting the shit fucked out of her," she laughed, which was indeed true.

Emily's cries interspersed with the black man's groans were now filling the room, and I knew that the only thing that was holding her back was her previous orgasm. Still, it seemed a certainty that Virgil would eventually take her over the top, as her sounds were just too desperate.

"She is..." I said in agreement.

"Let's watch them, baby. It will get you off," she giggled.

"What?" I said feeling embarrassed, even though I knew she was right.

"Mmm...hmmm...you want her well-fucked, don't you? Full of black cock and begging for more," she said brazenly, and suddenly the control I thought I had vanished.

"Joanna!" I replied in surprise, although I felt my hips twitch.

"Your pretty little wife being bad...being a naughty slut," she teased.

Somehow, her words took control of my body and I began to move again, although now I could feel my balls tingling. Joanna started rolling her hips which felt so good it almost made me cry out, and her fingernails traced from my ass to my shoulders. Also, Virgil was now fucking Emily with full, powerful strokes that had the bed squealing loudly as she emitted pitiful moans. An unknowing party might think she was experiencing pain, but we knew it was far from it, and that she would soon be exploding in orgasm.

"Ohhh...oh damn...," I winced, trying to hold back, but knowing it was almost over.

"Mmmm...Virgil doesn't use condoms...she'll be full of his cum...a black man's cum..." she whispered.

"Joanna...uhhh..." I gasped, knowing she was playing me like a fish.

"Let it out baby...think of her full of him and let go," she coached me.

Ughhhh...ughhhh...shit...oh shit...oh shit..." I yelled as my balls erupted, and suddenly spots were dancing before my eyes.

It seemed like in less than a second all my muscle movement and energy left my body. I was only able to collapse on top of the woman's body, now totally spent. She pulled me so that my head was against her breast with my eyes towards Emily, and stroked my head slowly like she was soothing a child.

"Watch," she said, then added, "Watch him make her cum..."

We watched together, although Emily didn't last much longer before she let go while producing a litany of sexual sounds. It was a huge orgasm for her, and in the aftermath, I could hear her sobbing gently. Virgil, showing sensitivity slowed a little but never stopped moving completely, and it wasn't long before we could hear her whimpers of pleasure return.

The black man began to move more deliberately, and when he lifted his body so that his face came into view, we could tell that he was about ready. The final sign was when his ass and the back of his thighs became incredibly tense, then seconds later, with a roar, it happened.

"Ugggghhhh...yeah...yeah...uggghhhh...fucking good...fuck...fuck yeah..." he grunted as he pushed deep.

Emily's face stared straight into his as it hovered inches above her. Her mouth was open slightly and for some reason, she looked surprised. When Virgil finished spilling his seed, like me, he collapsed on top of the woman beneath him, once more blocking my wife from my view.

"She won't forget that," Joanna said, then added, "Neither will you."

"You are bad," I laughed, looking at her with feigned annoyance.

She broke out in a long giggle, then said, "Most new guys are fixated on their wives."

"So, I'm not special?" I asked.

"You're very special, and I meant what I said...anytime you want," she whispered.

"How about now," I replied, which made her giggle again.

I found a nipple with my lips and began to suckle on it, happy to learn that it turned her on dramatically. Soon, my dick left its warm place and I knelt over her, moving from breast to breast, enjoying how her body writhed. When her breasts were completely wet from my saliva, I descended to her pussy, hoping she was strict with everyone on the use of condoms. I found her clit, which was quite small, and began to tease it with the just tip of my tongue. It had the desired effect, as quickly she had her hands on my head with her legs spread wide.

"Mmmmm...ohhh...make me cum again, baby," she whimpered.

Suddenly, I heard voices in the room, and it only took a few seconds to figure out it was David. I looked up to see that he was with Chloe, and both were looking at the other bed where my wife still had the black man's cock buried inside her. Dressed, and apparently ready to leave, it was now us that held up the departure.

The hell with them I thought, they can go or wait, but at that moment I just wanted my tongue in Joanna. So, I returned to her lovely, wet opening and worked my way around until her sighs and movements signaled that she was once more feeling good. More talking began between our friends, but I ignored it, and it wasn't long before it stopped, which made me think they had left.

For the next several minutes, I feasted on my new friend, enjoying the sounds I brought from her, and feeling powerful in the way she responded. I wanted to get her to another orgasm badly and prove my virility to this older woman, and although more sounds came from the adjoining bed, I was so focused on Joanna that I paid no attention. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a decisive moment and one that would haunt me for quite some time.

I could tell Joanna was close to breaking through, so I redoubled my efforts and rapidly assaulted her clit with light brushes of my tongue. Her sounds increased in pitch until her orgasm arrived, and she closed her legs around my head and held on with her hands as moans escaped her mouth. It wasn't a huge climax, but it certainly seemed fulfilling, and when she started to come down, she opened her legs and pulled on my shoulders. I was halfway up to her when I looked over at the other bed and received a huge shock.

Virgil was now leaning against the headboard and my wife was between his legs sucking on his thick cock, but what was disturbing was the sight of David behind her, with his hands on her hips, fucking her with an intense look on his face.

"Hey! Get the fuck out of her," I yelled.

At the same time, my eyes searched the room for Chloe, but she had left.

"C'mon man...just a sec," he grunted.

I started to leap from the bed, but Joanna took my arm, looked into my eyes, and said, "Calm down."

Her efforts, though well intended, turned out to be the second fateful moment because it delayed me just long enough, and as I rose from the bed, I saw her best friend's husband stiffen, grunt loudly, and thrust hard against her. It stopped me cold. I knew his semen was now inside her, and I had to wonder what had occurred that led to their coupling. Was she even aware of who was fucking her? And where was her friend?

"Get back," I said, finally moving again.

David slowly pulled away, and a strand of semen stayed connected between them until it finally separated from his glistening cock and fell against her thigh. Suddenly, there was no sensuality, no eroticism, those feeling vanished, replaced by ones of decadence, and as I looked at my wife, I only saw a cock needy slut.

"Enough," I said, sending a clear message to Virgil.

"Baby..." I heard Joanna say softly, but I ignored her.

It took the black man pushing on her shoulders for Emily to finally became aware of what was taking place. It seemed like she had been in a fog, oblivious to all that was happening around her, making me wonder if the sex with David had been that powerful.

"Man, she said it was okay," David said as I helped my wife from the bed.

Part of me wanted to hit him, but more of me just wanted to go, so I guided Emily out the door and down the stairs where I left her by the door while I collected our things. We dressed in silence and it took my help for her to get into her clothes. When we finished, we moved quickly towards the door.

The dispatcher advised, that at this hour, it would take about forty minutes to get a car, so we waited silently in the large living area. Tomas was absent, so I assumed he had left, or perhaps even joined the fray. Regardless, it left the bar unattended and I moved behind it to see what was available.

"You want something?" I asked Emily coldly.

I was still upset about her and David. Anyone but him I thought. Especially, after everything we had dealt with and the fact it was the husband of her best friend.

"Just water," she said, in a low voice.

I did get her a large glass of water, but I also poured us each a shot of tequila, and when I set the small glass in front of her, she gave me a questioning look.

"I think we need one," I said.

It took her several sips but she drank the liquid and after almost another minute of silence she started, "Look...okay...look..."

"David? What the hell Emily?" I interrupted.

"I...I...know it got out of hand, but I told him it was alright," she explained.

"How could it be alright?" I challenged her.

"I don't know," she whimpered, then after a deep breath, added, "Virgil told me to let him."

"Virgil told you?" I said slowly, trying to decipher the meaning, and when she merely nodded her head, I followed with, "So, you do what Virgil says."

"I...I...I don't know, I'm sorry," she said and began to cry.

I left her alone, but followed with, "And Chloe?"

"She knows...she was there," she said between her sobs.

"What happened to her?" I asked, now completely confused.

"Ramon came and...uh...he took her," she replied.

"So, she's here getting fucked somewhere?" I fired back and then added, "Maybe I should go fuck her...ya know...to make it even. Or, should I ask Virgil first?"

"You're a bastard! I didn't want any of this. It wasn't my idea to come here," she said, conveniently forgetting the details of the night.

"Oh? It wasn't? How about when you said we needed to come with them because Chloe asked? That was you, not me! How about when you were supposed to get them so we can leave? I find you practically panting in heat watching people fuck in that small room," I shouted.

She began crying so hard she couldn't speak, so I stopped talking. Besides, my emotions were so high that I was accusing much more than asking, and even with the alcohol I had consumed, I knew that wasn't a smart thing.

"Hey man. What a freaking night," David said, suddenly turning the corner into the room, fully dressed once more.

He seemed oblivious to the situation between Emily and me. Instead, he appeared like a twelve-year-old kid that had just spent the day at the carnival. His manner made me wonder if I was the only one that had maintained some sense of sanity, then I thought about Joanna and how taken I had been with her and our shared sex. Is that what happened to the others, including my wife?

"Where's Chloe," Emily forced out, and for the first time, I think he noticed she was crying.

"Uhhh...she's coming. Should be here soon," he answered, suddenly looking nervous.

Almost ten minutes elapsed before my wife's friend appeared. She quickly scanned things, and from the look on her face and her subdued reaction, I knew she had determined the cause of Emily's distress. I toyed with sending them on and waiting for the car, but it was very late, and I felt exhausted both physically and emotionally, so we left together.

"Emily?" Chloe whispered.

She had turned from her spot in the front seat and was looking at my wife with concern. Emily just looked up with a sad expression and they touched hands for an instant.

"Look, I just...ya know...want to clear the air...I mean make sure we're all on the same page..." David stumbled.

"David, it's not your fault," my wife broke in.

"It's nobody's fault, there is no fault," Chloe declared.

"Chloe, it's kind of hard for me to accept my wife being fucked by David...the husband of her best friend," I replied.

"Quit acting so superior. What difference does it make? We all did it, and you were giving that woman your full attention...practically making love to her..." she started, then suddenly stopped.

The rest of the ride was in silence, and as soon as we were in our room, I stripped and went to bed while Emily bolted for the bathroom. We both fell asleep without talking, and the next day was more of the same. When we got home, we separated quickly and didn't get face-to-face until that evening. By then, I had calmed down a lot and even had developed some sympathy for the view Chloe stated during her outburst in the car.

"Do you want to talk?" Emily asked meekly.

"Emily, I do. But I've thought about things, and I don't want our discussion to be about you defending your actions. There's nothing to defend, okay?" I stated.

"Really? she asked with a hopeful expression.

"Really," I answered, then added, "And, I shouldn't have lost my temper."

"Thank you," she said, and suddenly it looked like a weight had lifted from her, although her eyes still seemed to be probing.

"How do you feel?" I asked, doing my best to smile.

"Physically or emotionally?" she asked.

"Both," I replied.

"Physically...sore. Emotionally, I feel weird, strange, embarrassed, shame, fear, humiliation..." she explained.

"Why fear?" I asked.

"For us...what's it...mean? Whether you still want me," she said, with her voice dropping almost to a whisper.

"I understand," I answered vaguely.

After several seconds of silence, she asked, "Do you still want me?"

"Of course, don't be silly," I said and pulled her close to my side.

After that, we cuddled some then went to bed and made slow love. Amazingly, things returned to normal very quickly despite the outlandish night. We didn't talk about it anymore, as I think both of us wanted to avoid verbalizing the truths about our motivations and involvement. Thus, it was almost two months later when the next conversation occurred. It was a cool, rainy weekend, and we had nothing to do, so we ended up in bed just after lunch. Both of us were naked, and we were playing and teasing but had not yet moved to intercourse.

"Tell me what you liked best," I whispered into her ear.

Despite our limited discussion, she instinctively knew what I meant, and after backing away to look at me for a second, she smiled and said, "Virgil."

"You went black," I teased.

"Mmmm...he took me there," she teased back.

"How many times did he make you cum," I probed.

"Twice," she replied, as she snuggled in close.

"And once with Hal," I said.

"Mmmm...hmmm...and once with David," she said softly.

"David? David gave you an orgasm?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes," she replied and I felt her body stiffen defensively.

Knowing I needed a softer touch to get all the details, I backed my voice down, and said, "A good night for you."

She rolled on top of me and as she pulled my dick to her opening, she said, "Yes, and if you would have got some too it would have been perfect."

When I was inside, she made several quick moves and then slowed and began an easy rhythm while we looked at each other. I was surprised at her boldness, especially since we were on a subject where I thought she would still show some vulnerability. But there was none there. Instead, she showed playfulness.

After several seconds of silence, as if reading my mind, she said, "Yes, I had an orgasm with him."

"I didn't see it," I replied.

"You were busy with your girlfriend," she said, giving me a pointed stare.

"She said I could have her anytime I wanted," I explained, suddenly having the urge to tell all.

I had expected a surprised, maybe angry response, but she just smiled and said, "That's what Virgil said, too."

"I didn't like you with David. I mean he was such a jerk, trying to do it with everyone, and all I could think about was his semen, his DNA, being inside you. His sperm trying to find your egg," I told her.

She looked down at me as if she was contemplating my words then responded, Virgil's were too."

"I know, but I don't have to see him again," I answered.

"Okay, I understand," she replied.

I was happy to let her ride me on top and do the work while I got to look at her beautiful face. She seemed happy too as she got to move at her pace and take as much or as little as she wanted. We made love that way for the next few minutes, and although we were silent, my mind continued to churn.

"Three guys," I said softly.

"Don't," she replied and swatted me on the arm.

"Double your whole life in just a few hours," I teased.

I had expected to be angry and disgusted by the events of the evening, and at first, that's exactly how I felt. But, as time passed, my feelings softened and ever so slowly became replaced by erotic memories. They covered the breadth of our experience, from watching others to my encounter, but the most powerful visions were those of Emily in a state of complete sexual abandon. I recalled that Joanna had said that it was common for a new husband to fixate on his wife, and her message was certainly proving true for me.

"Be nice," she said playfully and took my chin in her hand.

"What about Chloe?" I asked, realizing I had never heard the details about her friend.

"Five...things were wilder for her," she said.

"Wow...wow..." I said, thinking the cabana must have turned into an orgy.

"How is she taking it?" I asked.

Even though Chloe had been over multiple times since the trip, I hadn't spoken to Emily about her state of mind. I felt that David would be fine, but Chloe could be fragile, so I was concerned.

"She's fine," my wife answered quickly, and whether it was her movements, our talk, or both, I could see she was becoming more intense.

"That's good," I answered perfunctorily.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." she moaned, and then followed with a message that truly shocked me, "They went back."

"Back? To Dallas? To...you mean...to do it with others?" I asked.

"Yes..." she moaned, as she started going faster.

The connection between her statement and the movement of her body was obvious, and I desperately wanted to know the details.

"Emily! Don't leave me hanging...what happened?" I practically begged.

"Tell you later," she replied, fighting back a smirk.

I knew she was toying with me, and I had had enough, so I quickly flipped her onto her back and then pushed my dick back inside.

"Uhhhh..." she grunted when I intentionally went deep.

"Tell me what happened," I demanded as my hands grabbed her wrists and pushed her arms over her head.

"I was getting close..." she whined and gave me a pouty look.

"Tell me...tell me or I'm going to stop," I threatened.

I could see the wheels spinning in her head as she tried to think of a clever response, but failing, she finally started to explain, "They went back last weekend for a...a...gathering."

"Chloe agreed?" I asked with surprise.

"Yes...yes, she did," she responded, and then added, "They wanted us to go, but I said no.'

"Okay," I said to acknowledge her message, then asked, "What happened?"

"You know what happened," she said.

I had slowed our pace and was now barely moving as I tried to process the information. For a moment, I thought about us attending too but quickly decided that Emily had made the right decision. However, I was still quite curious, particularly about her best friend's participation. I couldn't help but wonder if she let go again and had sex with multiple men.

1...345678