DreadWolf Ch. 125

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cat chimera blinked up at him with starry eyes, then experimentally flapped its wings.

Perfect. Sort of. He was still getting the hang of this. He doubted the thing could actually fly, but it didn't matter.

He turned to the bag and lifted it, the cat happily scampered across the table and hopped into the bag, disappearing from sight.

"Uhm, it's cute but I really don't think this is a good idea..."

"Cute?"

Rain shook his head, that really wouldn't work. He'd gotten so caught up in making it that he hadn't considered what he really wanted it to do which was to protect and intimidate. He held his paw over the bag and darkness waterfall into it, a storm of nightmarish talons and teeth and centipedes, a stream of horrors.

Lyra paled. "S-slightly less cute, uhm, I hope you don't expect me to walk around with that?"

Rain held out the bag for her.

"I'm only letting you do this extremely reluctantly, if something goes wrong I want you to use this and then flee, use your invisibility while they are distracted by the bag... Got it?"

Lyra hesitantly took the bag of horrors.

"I shouldn't have to use this, it should be fine..."

Red and Lyra left through the door as Opal tried to sound out words from her book.

12