DreadWolf Ch. 126

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pair of pincers and talons darted in and snapped at the Drake's leg, cutting its foot off. The Drake high pitch shrieked and desperately scrambled back. The thing followed, boxing it in with tentacles, pincers snapping, taking toes, an arm, the sword clanged as it hit the paving, along with the wet thump of the Drake's severed hand. The thing batted playfully at his thigh and meat fell away.

To Lyra's great dismay she realised that just like a cat the thing was playing with its prey. It was behaving exactly as a normal house cat would with a mouse.

"F-finish him! Quickly!" she cried, not wishing to see the thing do anything more cat like.

The thing paused and the tiny cat head perched atop the mass glanced at her. Lyra swear it actually pouted!

A storm of pitch black predatory things smashed down on the Drake and he vanished with one final scream.

The centipede tentacles receded leaving a lake of blood, the golden sword left amongst a scattering of clothing, The lake of blood washed outward and joined up with the others.

The thing had smashed every Drake into gore and blood. It was a lot. The alley was filled with pools of red.

Fortunately the thing seemed to have left the actual Red alone and he was pressed against the stone of the stair he had fallen against, claws clutching the railing in terror as he stared up at the thing.

Lyra bit her lip. "G-gods Rain, I really really super duper don't think you know what the hell you are doing when you let this stuff out," she swallowed as she looked over the undulating centipede tentacles bristling with hundreds of talons.

"Uhm, w-would you c-could you maybe g-go back into the bag now, pretty please kitty?"

She pointed at the bloody dimensional bag on the ground.

The thing stared at her without understanding. Then seemed to become distracted, just like a cat, a pot plant on one of the windowsills catching its attention, the fronds moving in the breeze.

The cat batted playfully at the plant and the plant was instantly obliterated and a hole was punched in the wall. The cat looked at its centipede 'paw' in confusion, clearly wondering where the plant had gone.

It turned back to Lyra as she desperately waved for its attention, jumping up and down and swinging her arms.

"Please go in the bag! Rain wouldn't want you to be seen!" said Lyra, pushing the bag toward it with her hoof.

This time the thing seemed to understand, the gesture helping, and it approached the bag.

Then it curled over the bag.

In a moment it seemed to suck inward, tentacles and wings and everything pulling toward a point underneath it. The mass syphoned down into the bag, the cat head remaining on top.

Lyra watched, feeling more than just a little bit traumatised, as the blob of darkness wriggled down into it until it was just once more the cat's head poking free from the strings.

The cat gave her one last look, tilting its head, and then vanished inside.

Lyra let a breath out she hadn't known she'd been holding.

She looked around in dismay at the bloody messes that Red was gingerly stepping past.

"Sorry Rain but you're going to have to give up more than a few cleaning potions for this one."

12