DreadWolf Ch. 131

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were on the verge of giving up and interrogating one of the maids when they came to the end of a corridor and were faced with a large gold trimmed door.

"This has to be it, look how fancy this door is! This is totally the door of a Lord boss person!"

Rain nodded his agreement and quickly pushed through, opening the large door and entering into the huge room beyond.

There was... a lot of pink and a lot of floral things in the huge room, and a lot of stuffed toys too, in fact an absurd amount of stuffed toys. Rain eyed the mountain of the things piled on top of the enormous nine foot by nine foot Lamia sized bed, so many they spilt up against the wall. It was a collection and then some.

"This seems... extremely un-Lord like. I don't think I can quite picture Lord Wranvyre sleeping here," said Lyra, squinting at all the pinkness.

She tried to picture it for a moment, the severe black scaled and sharply clothed Wranvyre lying amongst pink heart shaped pillows and teddy bears, his long black hair framing his chiselled jaw. Nope. She couldn't do it even slightly. There was no way that this was his bedroom. No way.

"We made a wrong turn somewhere, we need to go back and search more carefully."

Rain was about to turn and leave when something drew his eye. A giant wall height mirror was set opposite the bed and he caught sight of his reflection. What he saw made him freeze up.

He had not seen himself this way before, normal mirrors were just too small. With this his sheer scale was revealed to him in perfect clarity for the first time.

He was... big... very very big. He was caught off guard by the fresh perspective and his train of thought shattered.

An impatient Opal squirmed from his stilled paw and dropped to the floor. She glared up at Rain then rolled her eyes and snorted. Lyra dropped down from his other paw after a moment too.

Rain moved his paw watching his reflection move with it. It didn't feel real. He lifted his paw above Lyra's head. He could enclose her entire head in his paw if he wanted to.

After eating many hundreds of animals and the gang who had come for Lyra, he had reached just a little bit less than nine foot six. The top of Lyra's head now came up only to his naval and the top of Opal's head was level with his sheath.

He was, in a word, massive. He dominated the room, an overwhelmingly masculine presence with arms bigger than torsos. It was no wonder to him now that Opal had taken to sharing him with Lyra so easily, he really was too much for one girl to handle, just too much sheer physical presence, an excessive amount of maleness.

Staring at himself in a somewhat self obsessed way he didn't notice as a now bored Opal wandered around the room.

Which was unfortunate as there was no one to stop her when she found a miniature door subtly hidden behind the furniture. A miniature door designed for a Goblin. She stared at it. There was a Goblin head silhouetted on the door below which were words in an elegant script. 'Slave passages'.

It wasn't hard to guess what it was for. The servants had servant passages, the slaves had slave passages, special tiny cramped spaces for them to navigate the estate in a way that kept them out of sight and out of mind of the levelers.

She wondered what she would find if she went in. A collection of well heeled Goblins who lived in relative peace? There were no dungeon monsters here after all, and if the Goblins had their own space... well... wasn't that sort of like her town idea?

She opened the door.

"Opal!" cried Lyra.

But the Goblin was already gone.

Lyra rubbed her hands over her face in frustration.

"Goddamit. Rain I'm going to go fetch her, stay here okay?"

Rain mumbled incoherently waving his giant paw in front of his eyes.

The sheep girl failed to notice his state of shock as she locked the bedroom door. She then marched toward the slave door, crouching down to fit into the tiny thing.

Which was unfortunate timing because at that exact moment someone rattled the bedroom door, found it locked, then smoothly slotted a key in and swung the door wide.

Lyra in a moment of hideous panic turned and scrambled back into the huge bedroom, rushing forward, trying to reach for Rain in time.

Too late, a Lamia came into the room, stretching her arms and sighing. It was the pink scaled teenager. She froze as her eyes snapped onto Rain. An extremely large wolf monster, an extremely large wolf monster in her private sanctuary.

Rain blinked and came back to himself, realising that he was currently flexing rather absurdly in the mirror, one arm curled as he examined his bicep.

This was decidedly not a good position to be caught in. He somehow felt doubly embarrassed, first for being caught in the first place, and second for being seen in such a ridiculous pose.

"What the fuuuu-!" cried the Lamia.

"Don't scream." said Rain hurriedly lowering his arms and desperately trying to pretend he hadn't been doing anything silly in the mirror.

"I'm not going to- wait, are you not meant to be here? I was thinking you were a surprise gift from the girls, but..."

She furrowed her brow and looked Rain over, her gaze catching on this sheath.

"Ahhhhh! I get it, you escaped from her clutches. You were trying to leave the estate and stumbled in here by mistake!" She snorted, her eyes dancing over his body."Trust sis to find a specimen like you. Goddaaaaam. No wonder she's been looking so rosy cheeked and glowy scaled lately, you must be pounding her senseless every night! Gods that greedy bitch needs to learn to share."

"That is... correct????" said Rain, not quite sure what was happening but desperately hoping to avoid her raising the alarm.

"Hah. I knew it. She's gonna be salty about losing you hmm? What, did she misplace your heart pin?"

Rain tilted his head, not sure how to answer that.

"No answer? Oh? Tell you what, we can do a deal. I'll let you go on your merry way, on this silly escape attempt of yours, if-"

"If?"

She bit her lip. "You do what you are doing to her to me."

12