DreadWolf Ch. 132

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She examined the beads, brow furrowed.

"That was... acceptable I suppose, your tongue work is a little better than average, I can admit that."

Rain tilted his head in doubt, but was distracted watching the blouse floating beside her, just hanging in the air. Rose rolled her eyes noticing what he was looking at and pointed a finger at it, making a quick circle with her fingertip. The blouse twisted violently, becoming a long thin spiraled twist of cloth that only drew tighter, a shower of fluid falling from the fabric as Rain's precum was squeezed out.

The last of the fluid came free in a couple of drips and the blouse shook itself back to normal, floating in the air and looking fresh and ready to be worn, any creases simply gone, the fabric shaking them out with ease.

It had returned to being bone dry.

"Your Class," said Rain slowly, "It lets you manipulate cloth... and you aren't actually strong yourself, it was your blouse that was pushing at me, not you."

"No, I am still really really strong because I'm amazing like that... But, yeah, I get a boost from what I wear, it's like an extra layer of strength."

The blouse neatly folded itself and flopped down on the bed beside him.

"But enough of that, now I want to see what my sister truly experienced," she bit her lip as her gaze wandered down to the massive vascular pink-red length lying up Rain's stomach, unable to contain her cocklust any longer.

"I command you to fuck me slave. F-Fuck me like you did her until I can't feel my tail anymore and-

A pair of massive paws came down on her hips with a definite slap and she was roughly lifted into the air.

"Th-this-!" said the Lamia, her hands coming down on Rain's forearms and finding that she couldn't move them even in the slightest. "Just how did my sister physically h-handle you?"

"She didn't." said Rain.

The teenager nearly bit off her tongue as rain layed her down over his cock lying atop his midriff.

Unsure how precisely to use the Lamia's unusual anatomy he began by pressing her front down along his length where it lay against his stomach, squeezing it between himself and the Lamia, her tail dangling between his thighs, her flitty skirt draping. He then slid her down until her sopping puss came to rest at the start of his knot.

Then he brought her back toward his chest, pressing her plump pussy down as he did so, the fatness of it squishing down atop every vein and bump. The teenager was able to do nothing as he used her, her breasts dragging down over his pecs as she was rolled down before being roughly shoved upward, using her pussy to lubricate himself.

"S-Stop using me like this! I demand you stop!"

This was a far cry from any intent she had of using him as a toy and she clawed at him, desperate to take back control but remaining as helpless under his paws as one of her plushies.

The thrusting increased, roughness pulling at her folds, until she cried out, her back arching as she came over his length, soaking him with her fluids.

Rain took the opportunity and carefully smeared her juices down his length using her puss, thoroughly lubricating his entire length.

"Wh-what the hell was that for?" said the slumped Lamia, glaring up at him from below her pink fringe.

"It was to make sure I can fit."

He lifted her in one paw this time, hiking her skirt up under his thumb pad and holding her above, then with his other paw he pushed his length up, angling it from his hips and aiming at the reddened swollen mess that was the teenager's throbbing pussy.

Her eyes came to rest on the thing just below it then widened realising what was about to happen. Her fists became white knuckled as they curled into his forearm fur.

"G-go slow, like really really really slow, h-holy shit!"

The teenager trembled as she was lowered, then let out a little gasp as her softness came into contact with the broad tip. Her muff was squished inward by the thing which covered her labia entirely from view. Still, Rain could feel her pussy eagerly trying to take him, trying to spread around the tip, to greedily swallow his enormity.

At first it didn't look like she would succeed in taking him despite being drenched in slick, but then she ever so slightly descended, came to a crawling halt as she reached her limit, then, with a lurch, sunk downward in a sudden rush, her pussy engulfing the head.

Her breathing came fast and heavy as she looked down at the thing spreading her wide, stretching her more than anything she had ever experienced, stretching her in the most incredibly delicious way, her labia strained thin around the massive cock.

And then the sensation truly hit her and she screamed.

Rain watched in wonder as the teenager squirted up his front, soaking his fur in long powerful sprays of fluid that rose as they came in pulsing waves, splashing across his pecs.

Her breasts rolled across her chest as her back arched back and she thrashed in his unyielding grip, her pink tail whipping across the floor of the bedroom behind, smashing chairs and tables to splinters or knocking them to the ground, colliding with bookshelves and knocking dozens of books free in a storm of paper.

Rain didn't wait for her to finish and eased her downward usign both paws, watching with interest as a bulge in her midriff slowly rose from within the teenager, pushing out the hem of her flitty skirt and his thumb pads, before rising above and tenting out her pale belly, her belly button stretching over it. It was his length, pressing up from within her. He eased her down further, eager to see how far he could fill her.

The bulge rose until he was halfway inside of her and then he eased her back up, nearly to the tip, then eased her back down, slow, then faster as Rose slowly became used to his size and he felt her relax a little, then tense as the speed only increased, increased by a lot, each drop coming on faster than the last, building in confidence.

He lifted her and slammed the teenager down, using her as a sleeve for his cock, bouncing her up and down and watching as the bulge in her midriff jerked up and down too. He moved into long plunging strokes, each drop he entered the teenger a little deeper, spreading her a little more, scraping a little harder.

Rose was rapidly losing her mind, arms shaking wildly as she clutched at his arms, unable to look away from her tented out tummy as she was thoroughly ravished, sheet lightning crawling up her spine as her pussy became a storm of pleasure, each plunge causing her body to shake and tremble, her eyelids fluttering as she came to yet another mind melting peak, it just didn't stop! A chain of crashing orgasm that made sparkling fireworks in her mind, the intense tightness was scraping her nerves wild!

"Hnnnnggghhhh-ah-aaah-ah-ahAIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Thrust, thrust, thrust, the teenager was bounced, and she sang and sang, wailing on Rain's cock, her insides clutching and rippling over him as she sprayed and squirted and creamed herself silly, and soon Rain felt himself getting near, his motions becoming arrhythmic as he used the teenager as a sleeve, accelerating, his breath becoming heavy.

His muscles tensed as he began to near his peak.

But it was then that Rain heard a commotion of voices coming toward the door to the bedroom, his sensitive ears perking up as he discerned maybe a dozen people over the sound of Rose's keening.

There wasn't any doubt about it, they were coming directly to Rose's bedroom.

He froze mid thrust.

12