DreadWolf Ch. 156

Story Info
Succubus gets her comeuppance, and a big dick.
2.5k words
4.75
5.5k
7
0

Part 156 of the 159 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,013 Followers

◈ Chapter 156:

Consciousness came slow and very fuzzy, but sooner than expected. It was not the morning light that had woken Rain, it was a sound. Somehow Rain doubted either would have woken him at all if it weren't for his body slowly absorbing the obscene amounts of rotgut he had consumed. Unsurprisingly he felt a lot like he had when he had been severely poisoned by a butler in Lynthia, limbs like heavy lead, his mind a fog.

Even now the fuzzy feeling hung over him like a smothering cloth even with his ability to digest poison. That probably said something about how nasty the stuff was and how suicidal those levelers were who drank it.

Through ever so slightly cracked eyes he peered into the darkened room, half heartedly trying to see what had made the noise.

Green? Ah. His eyes eased closed again as he felt a certain goblin girl climbing onto him, crawling between his legs.

He expected her to curl up and fall asleep then and there, but to his surprise found her breath tugging at his sheath.

"I get jealous you know," she murmured, "even though I can't handle all of you, if I could I would, I wouldn't share."

Well if she wanted to give him attention he wasn't one to stop her, not that he was capable of doing so right now, his head felt like pudding.

The goblin girl began tugging and pulling at his sheath, pushing it down as she stirred him to life, soon the pink tip of his cock was emerging, peeking from the blac fur as it grew and swelled into her hands.

"I am greedy, I always want more, more of you, and more and more and more."

She dipped her head down and mouthed the tip as it grew past her lips, her hands working the hardening shape up and down as she teased.

A breathy groan escaped Rains lips as the goblin girl tended him, touching and tugging at his nerves in just the right way as she made him grow, grow until she couldn't fit the tip in her mouth anymore and she pulled back with a gasp, long strings of saliva connecting her lips to the tip as she drew in air.

His cock continued to grow in her hands, pushing them apart and gaining weight until she was struggling to handle it and it fell back against his abdomen with a thump.

"Sheesh, you've gotten big Rain since we last met."

"Whu?" He mumbled "What... Do you mean?"

"Ah since we last did it, I meant."

Rain wasn't capable of thinking more on that as he felt the goblin girl's breasts touch down on his shaft, then move up, her belly along wit her tits pressing against him as she hauled herself up until she was on top practically hugging the thing, her breath tugging at his flesh.

"This is enough to make any girl shudder just looking at it, both in fear and curiosity, you know that right?

"Are you afraid or curious?" mumbled Rain, eyes still closed.

"Neither, I simply can't wait any longer to have all of you inside of me."

Opal abruptly stood, her feet coming down either side on his hips and bent over, hands grasping the length and with difficulty began to heave it up, pulling his cock up from lying against his abdomen until it was vertical, the tip pointed at her belly.

With a shift of her hips she aligned herself over top, belly in front and then lowered herself down.

With a sigh she pressed her folds against the broad head and rain let out a groan as he felt her softness pressing against his stiffness. It was a wonderful feeling, but...

"You can't take me, not without help like the tea," mumbled Rain with a sleepy yawn.

"J-just the tip then, just to see how it feels to be stretched."

The goblin girl pressed herself down, little sounds coming from her lips as her pink folds slipped and slid against the broadness, her adorable clit scraping over the roughness as she stirred her pussy against the tip.

"Hnff g-gods f-furking giant bloody monster, h-how are you so beeg!"

Rain was drifting off to sleep again despite the attention, content to let the goblin girl tire herself out. He thought she would never succeed to take him naturally so it was just a matter of time before she flopped down and curled up with him to sleep.

But Opal didn't give up, she only became more determined, first clutching at his hips with her ankles and then bouncing on his tip, using the weight of her pregnancy to drive herself down, each bounce spreading her little puss a little wider, stretching her labia a little more over his shape.

Her bouncing became frantic, a keening sound escaping her lips as she drove herself down, motions desperate, desperate to take him inside, Rain could even feel her pussy trying to draw him in, practically slurping at the tip of his cock.

Then, with one final cry and a loud SSCHLRRP!! her pussy slipped around the tip, her lower lips going paper thin as they strained and encircled the huge thing. Opal, went cross eyed, her thighs wobbling and shaking like jelly as she barely stopped herself from collapsing.

"HNGHGGGFFFHHGH!! Hnnnn! Gawddss n-no leveler has ever- this barbaric a tool cannot overcome meeeee!"

She was squatting over his cock, quite clearly speared on it. Which he didn't need to see to know, he could feel her incredibly tight insides squeezing the head of his cock from all sides, intense pressure as she stretched hugely around him.

Rain cracked one eye to peer at the goblin girl. "You look pretty overcome. Are you okay?"

A sweat covered face with bedraggled hair glanced up at him. For a moment he thought Opal's horn appeared red instead of its usual black, but that must have been the rotgut playing tricks on his fog addled mind. His eyes wavered and drifted down and he found her pregnancy had disappeared, her abdomen flat. Ah, clearly this was actually a dream as that was clearly impossible. Apparently he had been missing sex with Opal more than he realised.

"F-fine, I'm fine! this is nothing! you are nothing!"

"Weren't you saying how I was too much for you a moment before?"

"F-for most girls, b-but not for me! I won't be laid low by some- some monster!"

"By some monster?" he mumbled, this seemed a strange dream.

"I, uh, mean, some cock."

She set her teeth and began to bounce once more, shifting up and down on the tip of his cock, little whimpers escaping her mouth as she used weight and momentum to move Rain deeper.

To Rain's sleepy surprise she started to succeed and he watched as inch by inch her pussy lowered down eagerly taking more and more of him inside.

"G-Goddam fit, d-damn you!" whined Opal as she slowly lowered. At one point she got stuck, but then she only seemed to become more determined, more desperate to take him, and her thighs bulged with muscle as she thrust herself onto him until with a soft sound she suddenly slipped inches down.

"HNYYAAAA!!!" she cried, her hands clapping over her mouth before she could stop the sound escaping. A small sprinkle of her fluid sprayed from her pussy and dripped down onto Rain's hips.

Was this even safe for her? Rain didn't know but Opal didn't seem to care, too insanely horny to stop, her soft breasts dripping milk all over the place as they rippled with her shuddering frame.

"I'm n-not supposed to be the one struggling!" keened Opal.

"You can stop if it's too much."

Opal practically snarled at him, baring her teeth.

"Words that attack my pride as a suc- that attack my pride as a g-goblin just came from your mouth. I will never be laid low by a simple cock!"

She began bouncing furiously once more, hands clutching at her wobbling breasts as she shoved herself lower.

"G-get in meee-hnyyaaa!"

Rain yawned which only seemed to make the goblin girl livid with fury, her bouncing becoming faster and faster, shoving more and more cock inside, her belly tenting out with the shape of the massive cock within her, belly button riding up.

She rode all the way down until with one last milky breast wobbling slam she reached the knot, the huge thing slamming against her muff.

Her legs flopped and Opal breathed in great gasps, arm clutching at her breasts.

Her head drifted down and then she froze, eyes locked onto the sight of her midriff bulging with cock. Her hands shifted to it and fondled her shape. She swallowed and rain could feel her pussy fluttering at the sight.

"H-how did that stupid sheep take this?!"

"I made her take it," grumbled Rain.

The goblin girl licked her lips but then seemed to gather herself. Her legs trembling, she began to rise, lifting herself away from the cock, the bulge at the top of her belly descending as she rose, her folds clinging to the length as they rose up the surface. She made it about half way before her legs could lift her no further and she slipped back down, her pussy crashing against the uninflated knot with wet smack and a gasp. A shiver rolled up and down her body as she orgasmed hard, but undeterred she started over.

The goblin girl slowly eased into an up and down motion, her shaky legs lifting her over and over, each time slamming down to the knot, the top of her belly bulging out and pressing at the underside of her large milky chest. The milk that rolled down the undersides of her breasts made rivulets of white over her tented out belly, little drips rhythmically knocked free as she was shaped around him over and over.

"Hnnnn!"

Her fingers clawed at her breasts as she bounced, little sprinkles of milk spraying from between her fingers.

Rain groaned in his dream fog like state, his vision flickering as the goblin girl was sometimes green, sometimes red, hallucinations? he wasn't sure, but as the bouncing accelerated his swimming blurry vision started to build a little clarity, not one but two horns were visible on dream Opal's head, and there was a motion behind her, a tail?

He was so confused, but the stimulation just felt so good, and so he found himself mindlessly bucking his hips up into the bouncing girl, feeling the delusion's vice like clenching of her insides as she rippled over him, it felt amazing.

"OH GAWWWDD!!" squealed the now fully red Opal as she squirted all over his hips, spraying down his fur with long powerful jets of pussy juice.

Rain let out a groan, coming to a peak and tensed up, his cock stiffening and swelling at the same moment he thrust up as hard as possible.

SCHL-POP! Came the sound from the red girl's pussy as it engulfed his knot.

She shrieked as he fully hilted inside of her, falling against his front and clutching against his fur, fingers entwined with his fur,.

Not for long did she lie against him however as her belly started to swell outward, pushing her up as she filled with cum.

"Oh- g-gods how is there so muchhh!" she groaned, writhing against him, toes curling.

The relief of ejaculating finally cut through the poison fog like a scalpel through flesh and Rain's vision instantly cleared. He looked down realising something was very wrong and found Opal's black hair, that was normal-ish, however the adorably small wings perking from her back and the long spaded tail were not... nor was the red skin...

"Y-you-?"

Erin in full succubus form smiled up at him from where she lay on his front, her fangs flashing in the gloom.

"Oh Rain, everything fell into place, you left yourself so uniquely vulnerable and your girls told me everything I needed to know about how to properly extract what I want from you without having my flesh tear apart."

He raised a paw and palmed her head, jerking it back to look into her eyes.

"How is this that? No, this is- I don't know what this is, but you will regret it."

"Hmphh. I have nothing to regret as you have already lost. Just watch."

She placed a hand on her cum belly and to Rain's astonishment it started to disappear, her belly shifting as it was absorbed. As it shrunk the succubus started to grow, her body becoming larger as she absorbed the gallons of seed. By The time her belly became flat once more she had gained over a foot of height.

"F-fuccckkk that's the stuff, everything I wanted from you but without the disintegrating body nastiness."

She brushed a hand against his paw and Rain found his arm flung aside as if it was nothing.

"Do you think you can do this to me and pay no price?" he snarled. "you're trapped on me!"

The fist he had formed collided with Erin's side with a meaty thud and the succubus gasped.

"Oh Rain, tell me how you really feel!" she giggled.

The next fist smashed against her head snapping it back with grizzly crch sound.

With a sigh she grabbed her head and repositioned it as it was, cricking her neck as it settled and bone healed.

"Okay, maybe being attached to the hip of the giant ultra violent monster wasn't the smartest of moves."

"Then kill me."

"Oh Rain, I could never, then I wouldn't be able to drain more from you, I wouldn't be able to get stronger and stronger and stronger! Really, succubi have drained entire towns of people for not even a fraction of the power you just gave me, mhhnf!!"

"...You do realise you just gave me full permission to do as I like to you knowing you can't fight back right?

"Uhh..."

Darkness started to spill from Rain's fur, claws and teeth, talons and spikes, and Erin yelped in surprise, snatching her limbs away from him.

The darkness rose, reaching for the succubi from his fur and she cried out in alarm, suddenly thrusting upwards, muscles bulging in her thighs as she strained, wings flapping madly, her pussy spreading to its absolute limit as it widened to reach the width of Rain's fully swollen knot.

"AAAAAIIIE!!!"

SCHL-POP!"

Sklrrrrrrrsch!! Sklrrrrrrrrrrsch!!

The succubus squirted even as she fell back, clear fluid arcing high into the air to shower down over them both as her pussy went mad, hugely gaped and hanging open from being stretched so far, her insides visibly convulsing.

She fell between his legs tumbling head over heels before crashing to the floor, legs flailing in the air.

She managed to sit up.

"That's that horrible stuff I tried to absorb directly, how are you controlling-

A set of scythe-like claws on one paw slammed down and Erin yelped, scrambling backwards as they schunked into the floorboards between her legs.

"You fucker, you could have killed me!"

The claws whipped forward as Rain lunged, the scythes reaching for the wide eyed succubus, a black bladed death.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,013 Followers