Dream a Little Dream

Story Info
Is this really just a dream?
2.4k words
4.53
3k
1
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimers: Now, this is something really different for me. It's taken me months to build up the courage to write this. To be truthful, I got some inspiration from the movie trilogy, called "A Night In The Museum." Anyone partaking in sexual hanky panky is over 18 years of age. A bit of history, here. The song, Dream A Little Dream Of Me, was first recorded in 1931 by a band led by Ozzie Nelson. Yes, that Ozzie Nelson, of Ozzie and Harriet TV fame.

My name is Diana Hall, a nearly 30 year old curator at the Seattle Art Museum. I guess my Art History degree from the University of Washington, actually did pay off, much to the delight of my parents, who thought I was out of my fucking mind, with that as a major.

All through college, I had a minimum of success in the world of dating. Was I way too fussy? Who knows? I did date, but found very few second dates. Most of the boys, or should I say, young men, wanted in my panties, and I thought I should be a bit more selective.

Dinner and a movie didn't mean I'd jump in the sack with just anyone. I had a roommate that seemed to have a new guy every other week. It got a little repetitive, hearing about how great each of these guys were, in bed.

I tired quickly, from hearing, "oh, my God, he made me cum a dozen times" Yeah, right, I thought, silently.

I didn't think I was a prude, per se, as I did date one guy long enough to lose my virginity, but knew he wasn't "the one".

I guess I was destined to lose myself in each new art exhibit, I helped set up. Whether it was Greek or Roman Mythology, I would always look at the characters depicted, and dream that my Mr. Right was on one of those canvases, or one of the glorious statues.

I think I should interject, here, a little more about me. I just happen to be on the heavy side. Not overly heavy, but standing just about 5'5", and weighing around 160, I won't soon be mistaken for a runway model, but I really tried to dress modestly. I do have to admit that hiding my D cup breasts wasn't easy.

I was put in charge of new exhibits, featuring paintings and sculptures from mythology. Each new exhibit brought new study materials for me to pour over. I just inhaled every word and picture that accompanied the art work.

It seemed as if every classic painting, or statue was aimed directly at me. Greek Gods staring right into my eyes. Roman Gods, the same. Was my search for Mr. Right being hijacked by thousands of years of art?

One particular new addition, that was scheduled to be on exhibit for close to three months included a marble, life sized statue of a centaur. Half man, half horse.

This statue stood just over 7 feet tall. The male half had traditional Greek features. Eyes that seemed to burn into anything he looked at, and God like features over his entire body.

Each time I passed this amazing creature, I would softly run my hand across his back.

One evening, I was sitting at my desk, reading all material that accompanied the exhibit.

I felt a very light touch on my head. I looked up to see our centaur looking at me, with a very curious expression.

Shocked, I pushed my chair back, gasping, knowing centaurs were known for violence against women.

"Please don't hurt me!" I whispered.

"Do not fear, Madame," he said in a voice that made me think of James Earl Jones, or Barry White.

I blinked a few times, but didn't say a word.

"Please, Madame, do not fear me."

"But your species has a history of violence," I mumbled, shaking in my seat.

Slowly, this magnificent creature backed up a few paces, and held his hands up, in a very non threatening manner.

"I want to learn about what you are doing, here."

"I'm in charge of the exhibit you're part of," I stammered, still very much afraid of this creature.

"So, I'm on public display, for you humans to gawk at, and paw over."

"Not quite, nobody will be allowed to touch you. I must add that if you come to life, everyone will be terrified."

He leaned down with his face inches from mine, looking all over to try and detect any fear. It was all I could do to keep from passing out.

Sheepishly, I just grinned, and said, "my name is Diana."

"Oh, you're the Goddess of the hunt!"

"No, that's who I'm named after. Do you have a name?"

"No, just call me Centaur, if you would."

"Would you please move back, you're frightening me," I breathed.

As he did, I glanced down, and saw his manhood starting to grow. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, causing Centaur to back up a few more steps.

"Does my reaction to your physical beauty scare you, Diana?"

By the time my addled brain processed what he had said, a smile crept across my face.

"Did I say something funny?"

"Not really, I'm not used to people I've just met telling me I'm beautiful, that's all."

"Would you like me not to tell you you're beautiful?"

"Oh, no, its just, oh, shit, I don't know."

With this Centaur backed up a little farther, and remained silent.

I slowly stood up, and moved closer, sensing his very musky scent. I glanced down and saw his cock twitching. It had to be close to a foot long and at least 6 inches around.

"Do you find my body disgusting?"

I just stared and shook my head, no.

He moved a few steps closer to me, and put his hands on my shoulders, softly moving up and down my arms.

"Can I ask why you are clothed that way. Are you cold?"

"No, this is the way, we dress, here."

"Are you ashamed of your body, because you keep it covered?"

"No."

Before I could continue, he silently moved closer, and slowly started unbuttoning my blouse. I just froze, not being able to move, or say a word.

When my blouse fell to the floor, he just smiled and looked behind me to see how to unhook my bra.

Without thinking, I moved my hands behind me, unhooking the article of clothing he had never seen, before.

When I put my arms in front of me, he quietly told me how beautiful I was, for a second time.

He very slowly leaned down and gently licked one nipple. Moving to lick the other one, I had to grab hold of his broad shoulders to keep from falling over.

RING, RING, RING!

My phone ringing must have woken me up, as I almost fell out of my chair. I saw the statue standing on display, and realized I was completely dressed. I also realized my panties were soaking wet.

Wow! What a dream. I heard Mama Cass singing, Dream a Little Dream Of Me.

As I gathered myself up, to leave, I could have sworn I heard a very soft, "good night, Diana."

Shit, was this all a dream?

For the next couple of days, I spent most of my time scheduling special tours, to see the entire exhibit.

Each time I'd pass Centaur, I thought I could hear him snort, or see him grinning. I found my eyes drawn to the underside of his magnificent body, seeing the sheath that hid his massive manhood, and the balls right behind.

A few nights later, more late afternoon reading. As I was reading, I found my hand caressing my own breast, with both nipples standing at attention.

I realized my blouse was open, and my bra pulled down, exposing both breasts. My legs were parted, and my cunt was already on fire.

"Diana, would you allow me the pleasure of replacing your hands with mine?"

Looking up, I saw Centaur moving toward me, with 'a look' in his eye. Glancing down, his cock looked even bigger, than that first time.

Silently, his front hooves were on my desk, as my hands run the lenght of the underside of his magnificent body.

I couldn't believe how his cock felt. I started slowly rubbing, using both hands, together. Getting even bolder, I leaned down, kissing the engorged tip of his sex.

Salty, musky, absolutely huge. I had given one or two blowjobs in my life, but nothing like this. My mouth could barely get around its massive head. I sensed his hips starting to move, back and forth, causing a little leakage, and my hands moving up and down the entire length, faster.

When his bucking hips stopped, and tensed, I knew he was close. What happened next, can only be described as a deluge. When he started to cum, I held his cock just away from my mouth, and received his offering. He came in buckets! Stream after stream of thick, white, hot cum. Unlike anything I've ever seen, either in person, or watching porn. Yes, on occasion, I did relieve my sexual tension watching some porn.

After nearly five minutes his manhood retreated back within its sheath, and I was covered in his cream.

RING! RING! RING!

Goddammit, I jumped nearly out of my chair, again. I was drenched, not in cum, but sweat. I need to find a boyfriend, I thought, collecting myself.

As our exhibit opened, I was kept very busy. Each time a new group would visit, I would stand as close as the roped off section would allow. With each new tour, it got harder and harder for me to concentrate.

Yes, I had my lecture notes memorized, but I just wanted his closeness. Never at home did these dreams happen. This fact got my overactive mind thinking, was he truly real, or just in my head.

The weeks were flying by when again, one late afternoon, I was at my desk.

"Hello, Diana. I'm wondering if you are avoiding me? I've been having thoughts about what I will do in a few days, when I get shipped off to my next destination."

Without thinking, I stood up, removed my blouse, bra, and skirt. My panties were already soaked, as I slipped them off. I moved closer to Centaur, knowing what I was going to do. I reached up, letting him kiss me, deeply.

I then moved to the small sofa in my office, putting my knees on the seat, and my body over the back.

I sensed him moving closer, and felt his warm breath on my neck. His front hooves moved to either side of my head, as he rose on his hind legs.

"Carefull, please."

I felt the tip of his cock at my cunt lips, spreading them like never before. My breathing came in short bursts. He was entering my treasure spot. In, nearly six inches. His hips started thrusting, slowly, at first, then easing the full length of his magnificent prick deep inside of me, filling me like never before.

I could barely breath, being fucked by this amazingly gentle creature. With each stroke, I thought his cock was touching by chest. With his front hooves on the back if the sofa, his hands started caressing both breasts.

I was absolutely in heaven. My pussy was filled to overflowing, my nipples were being treated to the greatest sensation, ever.

After my third or fourth orgasm, I felt his hauches tense, as he let loose his pent up load. My God, a fire hose was opened inside of me, spraying stream after stream of cum, into my depths.

I felt the sticky, white goo dripping down both legs. I just didn't care. My mind was a blaze with emotions. I had just made love, no, this was fucking, at its purest, with a creature from Mythology. My pussy ached from being so filled.

As Centaur backed away, off my sofa, and off of me, I turned to see his still semi hard manhood, dripping even more cum. Without thinking, I moved to between his legs, taking his cock in my mouth and sucking the remainder of his offering.

Much to my surprise, he started getting hard, again, and his hips started thrusting, again. I could only take about three inches of his male organ in my mouth, but I was obsessed. Sucking the tip, while running one hand down its length, and cupping his massive balls with my other hand, I sensed another orgasm building in his loins.

Just as before, he unleashed another torrent of cum. Quickly overflowing my mouth, down over my heaving breasts, all the way to the floor.

I just couldn't believe what I, or should I say, we had just done, for the past hour, or so.

Had I just committed an ultimate sin? Not in my mind. I just sat on my cum soaked sofa. trying to catch my breath, looking at my half human lover. He was just staring back at me, with his cock finally retreating back into his body.

"I hope you know how much I will miss you, Diana," he whispered. His voice nearly causing another orgasm.

I just smiled, too spent to even talk.

RING! RING! RING!

Oh, fuck you, telephone!

I finally realized I was in my chair, with three fingers buried in my pussy, and my other hand pinching my nipples, one at a time. Slowly I took my hand out from between my legs and slowly licked them clean.

Just a few days later, as the exhibit was being packed up, I walked over to Centaur, holding his marble chest close to mine, I sensed his breathing quicken, so I looked underneath his body, but his cock was still sheathed.

Damn, I thought, I could use another great fucking like that other night.

For several weeks after his departure, I still walked around with this smile on my face.

Some of my colleagues kept asking me if I had a new boyfriend, because of my glow.

Nope, I'd answer, just being happy, I guess.

As I'd sip a little wine on my patio, after work, I'd think back, and wonder if we would get another exhibit like that previous one.

A girl can always dream, can't she!