Dream a Little Dream of Me

Story Info
Eloise.
4.5k words
4.56
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one was a new one for me, based around sleep sex or somnophilia, completely consensual and within a pre agreed set of circumstances. It also includes first time anal, anal creampies, toys, rough sex, sex with strangers, and a lot more. I do warn that this is M/F. Again, this was a new kink for me to write, so any mistakes are my own, and some parts are intentionally ambiguous. Because of the nature of the kink itself, this may come across as bordering on non consent, but it is actually all fully consensual. This was fun to write!

Eloise was excited as she walked down the street, last week she had met up briefly with a man in a café, it was busy and public, and it gave her chance to gauge if she felt safe around him. They had spoken online at length about their shared fetish. She was painfully shy, but he was a gentleman, intelligent and easily started the conversation. They didn't share real names, or anything really, other than talking briefly about the weather and the types of coffee on offer. There was no pressure to talk about kinks, sex or anything else, thankfully! As the café was so busy.

After about half hour, she realized she felt safe and comfortable with him, enough to go ahead with the plan they had discussed. She closed the conversation with their agreed code "See you next week!" and waited to hear of the hotel he had booked. She was still shy and nervous, and booked a room herself lest anything go astray, or he wanted to stay in the room he had booked after they were done. She did not want to spend the night, just do what they had agreed, then go elsewhere, home would probably not be a good idea, as she may be too tired to make it back, so another room made sense.

She enjoyed the autumn sunshine as it was near to setting, lighting the city buildings shades of golden orange. She was given two cards at the desk, one for her spare room, and another that had been left for her in an envelope. She rode the lift up to his room, on the upper floors, it was a stunning room, looking out over the city as the sun started to set.

They had two scenarios set, and the first would be in ten minutes so she rushed to wash, and get into a pretty gauzy white gown, more a beach dress really as the sun shot through it and showed her bare heavy breasts and panties. She took a sip of water and leaned on a railing right next to the window wall, the door would open to a mock balcony, and she opened it to let in the air. She looked out over the city and ignored the door opening behind her as agreed. Her bare feet enjoyed the cool wooden floor, and she leaned forward slightly, arms firm on the railing and butt sticking out.

Then she heard quiet breaths, and stayed still as large hands gripped her hips and he rubbed against her ass as his cock hardened beneath his trousers. She stayed quiet, and so did he, no words awkward or otherwise. The sound of his belt made her smile, and her dress was roughly ruched up as he rubbed his cock against her panties. She tilted her hips slightly when he yanked on them, and he yanked her panties down, kicking her legs open gently to widen her stance.

He ran a finger through her wetness, and she heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper after he moaned at her taste when he seemingly licked his finger. He gripped her roughly, and her head dropped down when he pushed inside in one harsh push. He was long and thick, a stretch for sure, and she moaned, not caring about the open window as she was pushed against the railing looking out. She whined as he started thrusting roughly, palming her ass and nipping at her neck. It felt so good, she hadn't looked back at him once, fantasy wise he could be anyone, who had walked in and helped himself to her pussy. Safety wise he had made sure she knew his scent/aftershave, and he had whispered a code word in her ear when he first stood beside her, she had nodded her consent.

She looked up, and realized across the way and slightly to the left lay a very close building, in it were offices, and in one was a man clearly watching them. His hand down below was evident he was enjoying the show, so she threw back her head and moaned as he fucked her much harder. He moved her hips as needed, to fuck her as deep as possible. The sky was pink and gold when she cried out her orgasm and he bit the back of her neck, sucking a deep mark sure to bruise as he came with a deep moan. He pulled out and dressed as she stood there, dress still up over her back, neck sore and wet from the hickie, and her pussy throbbing from the pleasure. He left and she eventually went over to the bed to just rest.

Later she took a shower, and dressed for bed, a short but cool cotton night dress, no panties, and barefoot. She rolled around in the huge bed, cool Egyptian cotton sheets making her hum with joy. She watched the dusk with a glass of some kind of cocktail, and when the sky was dark, she eventually felt a bit woozy, and dropped into a deep sleep.

He walked in quietly, as if to not disturb her sleep, she lay lit only by a neon purple strip light near the bed, and moonlight flooding in the windows. Her nightdress had gathered up her waist, a glimpse of thick bubble butt showing and a tantalizing view of beautiful thick thighs. She lay half on her front, arms wrapped around a cushion under her head. He walked around the bed looking, her eyes closed, face relaxed, and breathing deep and slow. He leaned forward to stroke her arm, then her cheek which was flushed pink, but no response at all.

He was relieved, she had done as they planned, and was for all intents and purposes, in a deep relaxing sleep. She shifted now and then, face still relaxed. He felt such a surge of power and passion, he needed to fuck her.

He stripped off, wanting to feel her whole body, and she was lax as he struggled to pull off her nightie. Her heavy breasts bounced as they fell out of it, and he stroked them in awe. He lay beside her and pressed forward, nuzzling into her breasts, enjoying her natural scent and a hint of soap. He suckled at one nipple, then the other, watching and feeling them harden with his tongue. He lifted them in his palms and moaned at their weight. Her face remained lax, he puled her forward and pressed his hardening cock against her mons, huffing at the feel of her hair against his cock, he was used to most women being waxed, but she had a fairly tidy full bush of golden ginger hair.

He pulled back and went behind her instead, lightly biting a gorgeously plump ass cheek and pulling them apart to blow air on her rim, watching it wink. He kissed up her back, licking and nuzzling, rubbing himself against her ass, and licking at the bruise on her neck from earlier. He idly let his cock rub against her rim as she dozed heavily. He reached round and stroked her heavy breasts, leaning up to check she was still fast asleep.

He manhandled her over onto her back as she sighed in her sleep, he roughly nudged her legs open to watch her pussy, still a little wet. She snored lightly now and then as he ran a finger up her thighs, he kissed and licked at them, they were so big and plush, her hips wide. He sucked a mark onto one hip and smiled as her hose wrinkle in sleep and she mumbled. He leaned in to lick at her pussy, warm and musky on his tongue as he flicked at her clit. As he licked, she started to get wetter, and he hummed at her taste. He pulled back, idly fingering her, and pushing said finger against her lips until she instinctively suckled, his cock hardening even more.

He nudged her legs wider around him, and pulled on a condom, moving her legs until he could push the head against her, she grumbled as he pushed inside slowly, a blush spreading across her cheeks, chest and neck. Gods she was so fucking tight and hot, his cock sheathed in her heat as he held still ad watched her face. She still slept on, mouth or nose twitching now and then. He slowly pulled ot and pushed back in, and fucked her deep and slow. She would let out an unconscious moan now and then, and he found out when he leaned over and licked at her ear that she would whine and tighten even more around him. He licked INTO her ear and she wriggled and huffed, still asleep but it clearly did something for her as she got tighten around his cock and he swore.

He held a hand on her mouth as if to hush her, and she did, he sat there deep inside her as she stilled even more again, and he fucked her until she shivered through an orgasm, squirting a little over him as he moaned and roughly rammed in, coming in the condom. He stayed in her a bit, before pulling out as her lips pouted slightly.

He thumbed at her red pussy, wishing he could have fucked his cum deep, but he understood, and didn't want any surprise kids either. He pulled off the condom and walked around, sipping on some water as she lay how he left her, breathing only just slowing again, long eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks as if she was having a great dream.

He walked round, stroking kissing and nipping at her as he rested, pressing against her now and then, exploring every part of her as she lay trustingly lax asleep. Soon after he again pushed her to her front, tilting her head so she lay able to breath and not face full in the pillow. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and now noticed more wetness, both dripped down from her pussy, and clearly, she had prepped her ass earlier. He had bought her training plugs, and online instructed her in how to get her ass used to the different sizes, she could now fit and use the standard plug, and loved it. But she wanted him to be her first anal fuck, whilst she slept, but he was too wary.

He pushed in a finger, stretching her slowly, and adding more lube. He had been hesitant about this whilst she slept, so they had come to an agreement that he could play with her ass, and put in her plug, then when she woke he would fuck her ass, and if she wanted it again whilst sleeping he would extend the stay. He loved the idea that he was the first to do this, and a more primal part of him wanted to do as she had originally wanted and push inside her virgin ass right now. But instead, he teased, licked, and fingered her as she writhed in her sleep and moaned or mumbled, at one point even reaching down to stroke her own clit as she slept. He took over and ate her out, loving it when she squirted on his mouth and chin.

He slowly, so damn slowly, stretched her with the regular sized butt plug, loving the pink of her ass as he watched her rim stretch to allow the plug in as she gasped and whined, hips bucking. He took a moment to admire the gem of the plug nestled against her rim and sat up to check she was still asleep. She was, and her pussy was still wet on her thighs, but he left her to moan in her sleep to go back to his room.

In the morning, he got a text and went back to her room, she was face down and ass up on the bed, hand desperately pushing at the plug as she whined. He watched and grinned, she noticed and stilled as he walked behind her, grasping her ass, and spanking her as she moaned, watching her ass turn pink. Then he pulled the plug out, watching her gape slightly, and pulling at her rim as she gasped. He pulled off his jeans, and yanked her to the edge of the bed. He asked her if she was sure, she said a low, needy yes, please. He stroked his cock and pressed it against her rim.

She had felt so fucking good waking up with her pussy throbbing, evidence on her thighs that she had cum at least a few times whilst sleeping, and the feel of rough sex. But what had driven her even more wild was the plug nestled in her ass, she felt lewdly wet with so much lube, the plug stretching her in a way that made her so damn horny still. Now with his cock at her rim, she whined high, begging. He pushed the head inside and she choked, clenching as he stroked her back, gentling her.

Just the head felt fucking huge, and that was after having a plug in most of the night. She moaned low as he pushed slowly deeper, his hands holding her firm and still as she tried to pull away. When he was fully seated inside her, his cock stretching her ways that was a deep ache, she bit the pillow.

It fucking hurt, and she was about to back out until he started stroking her back, gripping her hips and thighs, making her whine as he leaned over and licked and nipped at the bruise blooming around the hickie on her neck. She focused on that, as opposed to his huge weight inside her, and slowly she relaxed, he would make tiny movements, and bit by bit she started to notice the dull ache taking a backseat to sudden pleasure like she hadn't felt before.

It was different, but she couldn't put into words how, somehow more risqué, and that just made it feel all the better, gods why had she waited so damn long to feel this. When he moved slightly, his cock was pressing against her and suddenly all she needed was to get fucked, rough and hard. She clawed the bed as he gripped her hips and started to really thrust, her head hit the headboard as they slid up the covers and he pulled back as she cried out. He manhandled her up and against the railing, her bare breasts against the window and hands tight on the railing as he pushed back inside her ass, and really started to fuck her. She lay her cheek against the cool window, the pleasure so fucking huge she had no words, just gasps, moans and whines.

He was rough, but she loved it, and she pushed back against him, when she came her legs shook and she had a second orgasm when she felt him keep thrusting as he came deep inside her ass. He leaned back panting, so much cum shot inside her ass as he stroked her cheeks, slapping them as he was still inside and moaning. He pulled out and watched as cum dripped from her ass with a low groan. He left her there, and pulled on his jeans to walk out after a gentle comforting pat on her ass.

She fell on the bed, and loved that there was no awkward talk, no hanging around too long or a partner not knowing when to leave, she hugged the pillow and giggled, now she knew she loved anal. She eventually managed to walk to the shower and when she got back to the bed she looked ta the mini bottle of wine, she text him. She went to have breakfast, enjoying the ache in her ass as she sat.

A man talked to her at breakfast, maybe in his fifties, clearly here for business, and clearly flirting. She caught sight of her online hookup and nodded at him, saying the man would have to talk to her boyfriend first. She went back to the room after being told another night had been booked. She was thankful he had left her in the room by herself after their sleeping sex. He had been such a gentleman in that way, polite and insistent on paying for the room and breakfast. But to play on their roleplay as strangers they never sat together or spoke at breakfast.

They text back and forth later, him saying he was ok with playing her boyfriend, and the handsome older man had agreed he would love to come have fun later when she slept. She swam in the pool, relaxed, and showered, getting on the bed naked and sipping the mini bottle of wine. Again, it made her a bit woozy, and she lay down and drifted into a deep sleep with the sun still high.

A short while later the door opened with a beep, and he snuck inside, she was fast asleep, actually lightly snoring already. He almost drooled when he pulled the sheet down and saw her already naked. He thought she may be cold, but the heat from the sun still shining through the window wall had kept her warm. She snorted slightly and he laughed, he fondled her boobs, thumbing at the nipples as they hardened. She was well and truly gone, good thing too as he couldn't wait to get back inside her tight ass.

He kissed the mark on her neck as if in thanks, and stroked her all over, moving her around until her head lay on a pillow facing sideways, and she was on her tummy. He piled a few pillows beneath her to told her hips up just so. She mumbled but then snored on as he stroked her hips and ass.

He pulled her cheeks apart, and saw she was wet with lube, and still a little sore from earlier, but nothing bad, she had clearly made sure to push more lube inside herself before she slept. But she had left the plug out, saying she wanted to feel the stretch the day after he had fucked her in her sleep, and she wanted to wake with at least one or two loads of cum in her ass.

He smirked, that would not be an issue, he would enjoy this, and perhaps later the older guy too, who she had invited but insisted he stay to make sure she was safe with the other guy. He didn't mind that, and his more primal possessive mind thought he may even put another load in her after the old guy had finished. She had said the wetter and more used she woke up to? The better.

He thumbed at her rim, stroking and teasing it as it tried to pull in his finger, but he slipped off his clothes, and placed the head of his already hard cock at her rim, rubbing it around as he moaned. When he pushed in it was with a muttered 'fuck' she was still so fucking tight. He inched inside, watching her face, but it was still slack with sleep. He gripped her hips and thrusted the last inch inside, groaning at her tight slippery heat. She gripped him so well, he thought he could get addicted to her gorgeous ass.

He watched her sleep as he fucked her slow and deep, thumbing at her clit and licking up her back. She would clench rhythmically now and then in her sleep and it felt so damn good he moaned. He thrust harder, fucking as deep as he could and stilling as he moaned and filled her ass with cum. It fulfilled her need for cum inside her, and his need to breed, even if it was her ass. He loved it, and he pulled out with a saddened groan. A little cum dripped down from her hole and he smiled. He went to clean up, and get a drink.

The door knocked lightly and he pulled on his trousers un selfconscious of his abs as he walked to the door shirtless. The older guy stood there looking awkward, and he nodded at him to come in and shut the door. The older guy, Hans he said, stood in the middle of the room like a kid waiting to be reprimanded. Nick laughed and nodded at her on the bed, still in the same position. He walked over and pushed some of the leaking cum back inside her.

Hans stared, palming his cock through his trousers "I can really fuck her, she's really sleeping, not just faking?"

Nick nodded "She's deep asleep, will be for another couple of hours likely, have at her, just don't be too rough and don't do anything disrespectful"

Hans walked over, and with Nicks encouragement he nervously palmed her still pink butt, his cheeks flushed as he pulled his zipper open, stroking his thick cock as he pulled it out, he wasn't as long as Nick, but he was thicker, so it would be a stretch she would feel for sure tomorrow.

Hans kept watching Eloise nervously, so Nick went round to her face and tapped her cheek, lifting her head slightly to show how lax she was, and unresponsive. Until he pulled his own zipper open and pulled his cock out. He tapped her lips with his cock, and she opened, letting him slide into her mouth as she drooled and lay lax, he kept a finger on her jaw. Hans swore as Nick shallowly fucked her mouth with wet lewd sounds.

Hans pulled at her rim, seeing it red and used, but still tight, he pushed the head of his cock close and groaned loudly as he pushed inside. He pushed deep, loud and vocal as he did "Oh such a sweet ass, she's such a good slut to let us fuck her while she rests." He panted as he fucked her short and fast, jackrabbiting into her ass, as if so, desperate he couldn't even pull out fully. He was rough and fast, clawing at her ass as he came inside her as he swore.

When he pulled out and saw cum leaking he groaned, saying he was sad he couldn't take a picture, but Nick insisted any pictures or videos were a firm no. Hans left soon after, as Nick played with her mouth, enjoying when she subconsciously suckle on his cock. He tilted her jaw and kept it open as he fucked deeper carefully. She coughed now and then, but accepted his cock as it slid into her throat. He moaned and stroked her hair, coming deep in her throat as she swallowed and grumbled, a little cough after before she settled, drool and cum on her lips and chin as he lowered her head to the pillow, making sure she had swallowed properly and wouldn't choke.

12