Dream Chasers 06

Story Info
A blunder that needs comforting.
5k words
4.6
1.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

This is a romantic adult erotic story with fictional characters and plot, targeted at fingernail fetish readers. If extremely long fingernails and/or toenails gross you out, then you're in the wrong place.

'Dream chasers - The Comfort Noon'

by V. Tarransky

May 2022

...And then: The Comfort Noon

Five minutes later, as I was smiling to myself and slipping into my shoes preparing to go out, on a background of some undistinguishable melody humming coming from below, sustained rhythmically by what I suspected was clapping and dancing steps, I heard a shriek and then a few seconds later Helen started crying. Loudly.

'What the-...?' was all I could think and rushed out the door. I didn't bother to knock, I entered directly and found her in the hall, dressed to go out, bowing down crying her heart out.

"Helen?... What's going on?... What happened?..."

She was crying so hard, she was unable to speak. I crouched down caressing her on the back waiting for her to come around and tell me what happened. Two minutes later she started slowing down to sobs and brought up her right hand to look at it.

"Oh... no..." I said after I saw what it was all about.

The pinky nail was broken to the quick, hanging by a thin strand from the nail bed. Fortunately it wasn't bleeding, I figured it was rather sore, but I was pretty scared of what was going on in her head. I knew well that nail growing in general is a very... self-rewarding thing to do, even addictive, and super-long nails in particular tend to become a very precious... possession. Knowing about her obsession made it even more of a problem, I was worried about her reaction.

She straightened up and started crying again. I got up and embraced her, caressing her back. She buried her face in my shoulder still crying with all she had. A few more minutes later the storm started to subside.

"Hey... hey..." I started trying to comfort her.

She looked at me with despair. "I blew it, didn't I?"

"Come on... it's not that bad... is it?"

"'Not that bad?'" she looked at me with an angry 'are you kidding me' expression.

"Okay! Okay! It's bad. How... bad... is it?"

"What, are you blind? Didn't you see?" she yelled at me.

She was obviously... enraged. Downplaying it was probably not a smart move. 'Okay... damned if I do, damned if I don't. Nothing I can do or say can make her feel better before she calms down' I thought.

"Helen... There's nothing I can do to make... this... go away. Just tell me if there's anything you want me to do."

She looked at me fighting an impulse to... probably, scream at me. Or slap me. Or punch me. Then she looked away.

"I'd like you to leave, please" she said through her teeth.

I was taken aback. "If this is what you really want, I will go. But... please, don't push me away because of... what... just happened, okay? I'll be upstairs. I don't feel like going out anymore. Not alone, anyway."

She didn't say anything, she just looked blankly through me, obviously distraught by the event. I backed away to the stairway and she pushed the door shut, avoiding my eyes.

I went back up to my place and started working right away. It was still quite early, but I figured that if Helen would want to talk some time during the day I'd have at least something to report on at work, even if I'd skip a meeting or two invoking an emergency. Which would in fact not be that far from the truth. Later, while I worked, I heard her crying again in short episodes, but softer, in longish wailing moans.

She called when lunch break was about to start. Probably she had been waiting for it so that I could give her attention without the interference from work. I answered unhesitantly.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I charged directly.

I heard her sigh deeply.

"Sorry for... earlier. I couldn't think straight."

"It's okay, I figured that much. How are you feeling?"

"Can I... come over? Do you have a few minutes?"

"Yeah, sure. Unless you want me to come down. Or go out. Whatever you think is better. And don't mind my work schedule, I have time to spare."

She was thinking.

"Okay... Whenever you can come down, I'll be waiting for you. Thanks."

Five minutes later, freshly showered and refreshed, I knocked on her door and she let me in. I took off my shoes before she would ask it of me and I followed her to the living room. She was back in her house robe and colorful socks. Swollen eyes from crying.

"Do you want anything? Coffee? Drink?" she asked.

"Not unless you're getting anything for yourself, in which case I'll have what you're having" I replied, giving her the choice.

She went to the kitchen, and two espresso-machine buzzes later she came with two mugs of which she placed one on the coffee table for me. She crouched up on the sofa while I took a sip, and looked at her waiting for some... words. She just made the funny 'sad-kid' face at me and raised her right hand, showing me her pinky dressed in a band-aid. All her other nails were still intact and I felt some relief that she didn't immediately cut the rest off or shorten them, but what her plans were in this respect was not a thing to bet on.

"Helen... I can't presume that I know how you feel, but I guess it's... quite... tough."

She scoffed. "'Tough'? It's not just... pain and... frustration, it's... a feeling of... loss, of... something you've put so much of yourself into and... stupidly lost it in an instant, and it cannot... be... undone! Imagine that you're... creating... something. Like a-... like a-... like a painting. Or some... art. And you painstakingly and constantly work on it, on all its... finest and minute details, every day, for a long time, never feeling that it's finished but with each... change you can see it get better, more expressive, more... of yourself in it. It grows... out of you, out of... your... soul. And then one day, your... creation gets shattered. Even worse, you, the creator, shatter it by a... monumentally-!... stupid-!... mistake!, in a moment of... excitement and... self-glorification centered around exactly the thing that was bringing you so much... joy, so much... fulfillment! Your creation! And top it off with the loss of... that... rewarding feeling of being finally appreciated for my... art. It's downright depressing!"

She just let it out. I had no idea what words could be comforting to say.

"Helen, I wish I could turn back time and prevent... this... from happening... By the way, how did it happen?"

"I was... umm... dancing. ...If you can imagine an elephant dancing. Or a whale. And I... bumped... my hand in the wall! Stupid! Stupid-stupid-stupid! Nnngh!"

"Hey... hey... calm down, don't get worked up again. But... just in case you can't keep it in and you need to yell or scream at someone, then by all means... let me have it" I offered myself as a punching bag.

She gave me a smile and then looked down. "I blew it." She paused. "Didn't I?" She was still looking down.

"Helen, this... doesn't... change... anything. I stand by what I said earlier. Things like this happen. Even Kung Fu masters make mistakes once in a while. And get hurt."

She chuckled remembering our conversation in the park. "Thanks... for saying that."

"Helen... look. I'm not going to downplay it, I can understand that it is a big-... no, a really-really... big deal to you, you've made that very clear. But to me, the bigger deal now is seeing you suffering. I wish there was something I could do, to... help you... to... I dunno... to heal this... wound. Tell me if there's anything I can do to make it easier for you. Anything."

She raised her hand again with just the short pinky sticking out upwards, making the same funny 'sad-kid' face.

"Does it hurt?"

She replied with a 'so-so' head gesture and shrug. "Now... we... have a deal which... includes my nails."

"You can't be serious!"

"I am."

"Helen, do you... honestly... believe that I am... here... and now... just because we got to know each other on the pretext of a deal? I don't know about you but I am no longer thinking about... being... here with you under the assumption or premise of that... deal."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because... I... care. About you."

"'Care'?" She obviously wanted something more... committed than what I just said.

"Helen, you can't expect me to say 'I love you' if I'm not... ready for it ...yet. But I can say that for the past week, since I've known you, I feel... more... alive than I've felt in a long time. And I'm more and more looking forward to spending time with you. And pleasing and... pleasuring... you. Why else would I be here?"

"To... maybeee... see if I'm going to cut the rest off?"

I looked down, confessing to this part of my... motivations.

"Yeeeah... Look. I admit to being curious in that sense, but I still stand by what I said earlier. Nails or no nails, you are the nail-ob-..., no, the... fat and nail-obsessed and clean-freak... girl that... I care about. Put me to the test if you want, but... don't cut them off just because of a... dare. Honestly I wish you'd continue growing them as they are. Have you considered fixing or repairing the broken one?"

"No, no, no... I know that it's... possible... but I'd know that it's... not... a... perfect streak. That it's... repaired."

"But... you know?... some of the world's greatest art master-pieces have been restored and repaired. Some of them - more than a few times. And they're still just as awe-inspiring to those passionate about them."

"Yes, but the artists that created them are not around anymore to be asked how they feel about it!" she got worked up again, but then paused and calmed down. "It... just wouldn't be the same."

"Of course, but... how would it make you feel having it... restored, by comparison to how you feel right now, having it missing altogether? I'm convinced that it cannot be 'the same', but one of these two ways should feel better than the other, I should think?"

She was thinking. "I've never tried it. I'm scared that it will damage my nail."

"Well... I think it comes down to the... abilities and knowledge of the one doing it. And luckily, your boyfriend knows exactly what it takes and how to do it."

"What boyf-...?" she stopped abruptly looking at me and a smile brightened up her expression. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yeah... I paid for nail-tech school with the first wages from my first job."

"I meant... the... boyfriend... part."

"Oh, that?... Well... yeah... I mean... I thought... unless... you... don't... want... to..."

"No, no-... I mean... yes, you know I wanted that all along." She was replying to my awkwardness with her own awkwardness. "I still do. And I almost... had it. But..." she raised her pinky towards me and made the sad kid face again.

I moved closer to her, reached for her feet and placed them in my lap. I looked down and started caressing one of them, feeling the tips of her toes and the growth of her toenails through her socks.

"If you think that I'm going to quit on you just because you've broken a nail, then let me tell you something. In your own words, 'I'm not that kind of person.'" I paused, looked at her and held her eyes. I then looked down and resumed my caresses on her feet. "Helen, I've done nails to each and every... girlfriend I've had. You're the first to be so... passionate about it. And... yes. Your... passion... reciprocates mine."

"So... you're... also... a nail-tech?"

"Well... I have done the training... I can show you my qualification credentials if you want to."

She was looking at me with an incredulous smile. For a few seconds she didn't say anything

"And it won't damage my nail?"

"No. I promise-... well... it's been a while, but I've done it enough times to be certain that you won't be disappointed. And I'm not talking about tea-bag paper and super-glue. I mean serious professional nail-tech stuff. There will be a bit of... build-up around the area where the joining of the... parts is made. But nothing that will stand out. It will be... very discreet. Well-... that is if you want it like that. Alternatively, you could build more... reinforcement on that part and put some... 'bling' on it and make it look like a... decoration or... some... nail-jewelry, which will hide the... break underneath it at the same time."

A few more seconds of silence passed. She was obviously considering it, but just like a kid afraid of something new she was looking for reassurance.

"And you have everything you need to do it?"

"Erm... not really, no. I gave up all the nail tech stuff I had during my last move, I thought those days were gone for me. But I'm sure I can order everything online. I should be able to have everything I need in a few days. The sore should have healed by then."

"You're..." she was still somewhat shocked and did not finish her sentence. "Who are you?"

"I'm just a... guy... who cares. About you."

"...And about my nails."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I... do! But... do you really need to make it obvious that I'm a nail freak every chance you get? I mean... you know that already-..."

Her laugh cut me off. But I felt good that I managed to get her out of the desperation that engulfed her.

"I can't help it, I... like it so much that I need to say it. But, yes, I guess it can be... annoying. Sorry."

I kept stroking her feet over her socks and she started flexing her toes trying to grab my hand with them. I played with her for a few moments and then I resumed.

"So think about it. Let me know if you want me to fix your pinky so I can start looking online for what I-... for what we need. But... come on, there's no need to give up the rest of them, is there? It's not the first time this happened, right?"

"No it's not, but... look at it, it's... hideous!" She brought her hand up again for me to see. I was starting to melt, even with the missing pinky. "I'd rather go out naked than with... this! I would... otherwise... level them off. But now... I don't know... I feel like I owe you not to cut off the rest."

"Owe... me? Helen, what the hell are you talking about?" I snapped out of the trance I was sliding into.

"I feel like... I've let you down, like... I need to somehow make it up to you."

"He-lloo-ooo? Earth to Helen! Are you okay? Did you hear anything I've been saying for the past half an hour? Didn't any of it get into your head?"

"Theo, I'm... uneasy. I mean... I could never have hoped to meet a man... and then to have him as a boyfriend to be so... I don't know... so gifted towards my... nail... freakiness. It's a bit scary for me. Scary because now I know that you exist. And that I might... stupidly... lose you."

I chuckled. "Come on, I'm here... clinging... to you, and you're... looking to give me a reason to... let you cling to me. It's silly."

"Is it?..."

"Yeah, it is, we're... not... kids anymore. We're supposed to be... you know... grown up."

"I don't know about you but I feel like a teenager. With a crush."

She was mirroring my feelings, but unlike me she had no problem putting it into words and saying them.

I kept caressing and stroking her feet. Feeling her toenails with my hands through her socks was stirring my appetite, but this time I felt like I just wanted to please her.

"Now... in your... direct and... unique... style, I'm going to try and soften the blow... or sweeten the pill, so to speak. Let me do you a favor."

"What fav-, oooh, a... favor?" she smiled sideways to me.

"Yeah. Would you... want... me to... do you a... favor?" She subconsciously licked her lips. "Uh-ummm... you do want a favor" I added moving my hand from her feet up her legs.

"But... you-?"

"Never mind me, I'll crave for your... attention until... a more... appropriate occasion. Now I just want to see you lighten up."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmm-hmmm..." I slid my left hand further up between her legs, feeling her warmth. "Come on. Let's get to your bedroom."

She got up and led the way, while I went ahead to the bathroom and washed my hands. She was either telepathically controlling me or I was beginning to think like her. When I got back to her she was naked and seated in bed, resting her back against the pillows, legs spread tracing her pussy with her right hand knuckle, just... like the last time we were there. I quickly undressed and got next to her, reaching with my hand caressing her navel. I then moved in between her legs, bowed down and traced her mountain of Venus with kisses until I got close to her pussy.

"What are you doing?" I heard her ask.

I stopped and looked at her. Then at her pussy. Then back at her.

"What am I doing?" I asked, puzzled.

"You're... going to... use... your mouth?"

"I... was going to, but..." 'Ah. The clean freak has awakened,' I realized. "If you don't want me to, I'll... think of something else." I checked my breath in my palm. "I did have a sip of coffee, but I brushed my teeth just before I came here" I added in the attempt to keep things... simple.

"No, I mean... isn't... that... gross?"

'Oh, so there's a "yuck" demon as well?' my revelations continued. I looked again at her pussy and bowed down to look at it more closely.

"It looks perfectly normal to me." I said as seriously as I could and looked back at her. "Is that... a... hint of lavender I sniff? Anyway, I can't say anything more about it until I taste it." It had the intended effect. She started laughing. "Come on... is this the first time you-...? Nevermind, don't answer that. Just stop me if you don't like it."

I got back down and gently kissed it. Her hands and nails were in my face, keeping her pussy spread as I did that and I gave a lick to one of the thumb-nails folded above her palm.

"Now, let's... try... the... umm... guiding thing again. Close your eyes and... focus your attention on your nails... on your fingertips. Feel them... you know... growing. Visualize them. Use your imagination. See and feel them growing. Talk to me. Tell me everything you see, ...everything you feel. Talk yourself into it, go on..."

While I resumed kissing and started licking her pussy her breath changed, and started whispering.

"Mmm, ...oh yeah... I can feel them... growing... mmm... oh, yeah..." she raised her hands and wiggled her fingers with eyes closed "...yeah... come on pinky... good boy... thaaat's better... mmm-hmmm... yeees... cooome on..." she encouraged it like a mother would call to her toddler to take another step "...cooome on... good pinky... now all together... cooome on... cooome on... good babies... thaaat's it... do you remember how long you've been?... sure you do... that's where we're going to get, okaaay?... yes... oh, yeees... mmm... ooh you're getting heavy... sure you do..." she turned her hands so that fingers were pointing down, still gently wiggling them while I was licking away in between her legs "...go babies, go... grow free... oh God... oh God... I can't stop..."

I stopped licking and started using my fingers which slipped in easily, her breath got deeper and faster "...oh God, you're getting so heavy... gosh, you've grown so long... keep going... go on... more... don't stop... I'm not going to stop you... I don't want to stop you... I can't stop you!..."

12