Dream City Ch. 07

Story Info
A boy. A girl. A city of dreams.
3k words
4.28
2.3k
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

Finally, we had reached my place without further incident. Tonight, I owed both Sadie and Julio my life; each came to my aid at the right time.

"Thanks, Julio," I said, "how much do I owe you?"

"Nada," he said, "from all that excitement I forgot to turn the meter on. It's on me."

"No, no I owe you big. You ain't leaving here empty handed."

I reached down my pocket, pulling out a ten dollar bill I had saved for beer. Julio earned it more than me and I wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Here," I said, "that's your tip. You earned it."

"Gracias," he said, taking the bill without question. "Watch your ass next time."

"I'll try my best."

"You and your senorita have a good night."

"Thanks."

With Julio gone and the hunt coming to an end, I led Sadie to my third floor apartment, where she listened to the soothing sounds of my neighbors from across the hall. The old couple, with their bickering and constant disagreeing was the norm in these parts. It's a miracle they haven't killed each other.

We stepped inside my place, turned on the lights by voice command, and made a quick reload of my weapon. That's my life. I spend my money on ammo and beer; mostly ammo. The soldier in me would never go away.

"Make yourself comfy," I told Sadie. "What anything to drink? Beer maybe?"

"No, thank you," said Sadie, removing her coat. "Do you have any tea?"

"Sorry, I'm fresh out."

"I could go for some herbal brew right now."

I took off my coat, opened up the fridge, and helped myself to a cold bottle of beer, which happened to be my last. Lucky me. With the coats off Sadie and I noticed each other's tattoos on our arms. I had a flaming skull on my left bicep and Sadie sported a blue flaming butterfly on her right forearm. I collapsed on the couch with my shotgun lying right next to me, and a cold bottle in my hand.

"What a day," I said, "and what a night."

"Are you positive we're safe here?" Sadie asked.

"As long as we have this old girl," I said, patting my weapon, "we're going to be fine."

"I wish I could believe that."

"Hey, you get what you pay for."

Our attention was drawn by the noise coming from next door. We were entertained by the sounds of moaning, grunting, and some screams along the way. Sadie giggled at the hot and heavy action behind the wall. To me it was a typical night like any other.

"Someone is having fun," said Sadie.

"That would be Rita," I said, "our resident cougar at large. I guess she bagged herself another cub."

"Oh, yes," said Rita, "right there. Harder. Harder. Yes. Your dick is nice and hard, and so young. Oh, yes."

"Does this happen often?" Sadie asked with a smile.

"You kidding? You should hear her when she does threesomes."

Sadie giggled once again, listening to more of Rita's choice of words. Who needs porno when the entertainment is right next door. Sadie was certainly enjoying herself.

"She must be quite the shag," she said.

"I wouldn't know," I said.

"You mean you haven't gone over and pulled her knickers down?"

"No, she's not my type."

"I find that hard to believe. Just like I don't believe Johnny Octane is your real name."

"Well, Johnny is my real name, as far as I'm concerned."

"And your last name?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? How can you not know your own last name?"

"That's a long story."

"I don't mind. We appear to have all night, so out with it."

"You want me to bore you with tales of my boyhood encounters?"

"Why not? I want to know the real you."

"The real me? You know enough about me already."

"A man with no last name, who makes a living while risking his own life is cause for concern. I want to make sure if I made the right decision in investing my money on you."

I never dwell on the past nor do I prefer to reminisce. If my story would get Sadie off my back then I'll go with the flow. I started things off discussing my childhood and the events that soon followed, changing my life forever.

"I was seven years old," I began, "my folks and I were on vacation. We packed our bags, got on board a train and off we went. It was the first train I ever rode on. The day was sunny and clear, not a cloud in the sky. My mom took pictures of cows, green grass, mountains, and rainbows out the window. She didn't want to miss a single shot. Then all of a sudden the train just shook. It wasn't an earthquake. Something big had hit us. I don't know what it was but it derailed the train. The whole entire train knocked off its tracks."

Bringing about that tragic event was something I never discussed with anyone, not even to a total stranger.

"Bodies flew," I continued, "high pitched screaming. Blood splattered everywhere. When it was over I shouted for my parents. There were so many bodies, dead or crying for help. I kept calling out to them but nobody answered me. When I finally found my mother, she just laid there...staring at me. I shook her to get her to move but she never did. All I saw were those eyes staring straight at me. Later on I found my dad, with his head bent in a certain way."

"My God," said Sadie. "I'm sorry."

"The rest of the passengers just wanted to get out. They were all scared out of their minds. Suddenly, one of the windows broke and some old homeless guy started pulling us out. One by one he got us out, leaving no one behind. He helped others out of the other cars, saving as many as he could. Everyone thought he was a miracle, an angel. Then he disappeared, vanished into thin air like he was never there. No one knew who he was or where he came from, but he saved many lives that day."

I was all alone watching the paramedics tend to the survivors. The dead were laid out and placed in body bags. Over a hundred passengers, men, women, and children were dead including my parents, laid out right in front of me. Something no child should ever experience.

"And so began my orphan years," I said. "I was a troublemaker. Been in and out of orphanages, adopted by one family after another, getting busted by cops every time. My last name had changed so many times that I completely forgot about my first one. I didn't know who I was anymore. I had no photos, albums, anything that was a part of me. Not even a favorite toy. All I still have are memories of them and what they looked like. Nothing else mattered."

My story wasn't exactly the type to talk over a campfire. No matter how rough it got, Sadie paid close attention and was moved by what she heard from me.

"As I got older I got into fights and stole cars. The cops had their sights on me twenty four seven. When they caught me they told me that this was it. I was going to the pen, but since I was under twenty at the time I was given a choice."

"What was it?" Sadie asked.

"Either go to jail or enlist in the military. Guess which one I chose? They said the military would make a man out of me and teach me some discipline. So I learned how to shoot, how to fight, how to kill, the whole nine yards. The Eagle Forces were no joke. We were trained hard, and I mean really hard. Our censei didn't make it easy for us."

"Censei?"

"Big Japanese dude, taught us how to kill the enemy without remorse or mercy. Taught us how to fight on no matter how many times we were wounded. He kept telling us that pain was all in the mind. Pain didn't exist. We were all put to the test. During training we were actually shot at and wounded. One got shot three times and kept going. Another got hit once and gave up easily."

"What about you?"

"I caught one in the shoulder, one in the forearm, and one in the thigh. When I neared the finish line they shot me in the neck. I lost a lot of blood but I just kept going and going. Nothing was stopping me from crossing that line."

Those that crossed the finish line would earn their tattoos. Those that didn't were gone. The men and women of the Eagle Forces were on their way.

"That's why you had that tattoo done on your neck?" Sadie asked.

"That's right," I said, "not a pretty scar I can tell you. It didn't matter where you had the tattoo. Your arm, your leg, your face, your back. Hell, one woman had it done on her right tit."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and we chose our own names for our dog tags. Octane came to mind."

"Why?"

"The people I stole cars for said I was hotter than octane fuel, because I always got the job done."

Sadie put on a smile and a little chuckle after telling her my little secret.

"I shit you not," I assured her, "that's what they said I was. Anyway, after months of training we were sent overseas. Our first combat mission and believe me I was a nervous wreck. Once the shooting started I was all set. In my first firefight I had eleven kills. My unit suffered heavy casualties. It wasn't pretty but we got the job done."

I still remember the bodies, friend and foe, attracting flies and birds. I never got used to the more gruesome sites like scattered body parts or intestines hanging out. Yeah, it was a dirty job and we came along and done it with pride.

"For two straight years," I continued, "I fought in one battle after another. Watched a lot of my comrades die one by one. It took a heavy toll on all of us. We were just sick and tired of doing what we did. Some of us wanted to kill each other, others just wanted to go out there and die. Just die."

"And you?"

"I was on a recon mission when me and my unit got hit hard. I barely made it out of there and just called it quits. I took off my dog tags and threw them away."

"They assumed you were dead?"

"Or missing in action. The point is, the Eagle Forces was an experiment doomed to fail. Most of us recruits were either orphans or runaways, so to the world we never existed. That's why I came out here, to forget everything I did out there."

"And so Johnny Octane was born."

"Yeah, you could say that."

For some reason it felt good telling my story to a total stranger. All my life I had never shared my sad story with anyone.

"So," I said, "what about you? What's your story?"

"What story?" She asked.

"How did you lose your eye?"

"An accident, really. At least that's what my family told me."

"You don't remember?"

"Nothing. No memory on how I got hurt. I guess they wanted me to forget it."

"So you started wearing that thing at an early age."

"That's right. When Prude was very young she used to call me cyclops, one eye, and a pirate."

"She called you a pirate?"

"She said I was Blackbeard's daughter."

"She didn't."

"Yes, she did. She made fun of me all the time. I guess that's what started our little rivalry. We fought over just about anything. We fought over dolls, clothes, boys, makeup. Who had the biggest brain in the family. Who was the prettiest in the family. The story of my life."

"I envy you. At least you had a sibling to hang with. I was an only child so I didn't have anyone to blame whenever I broke something."

"Is that what siblings are good for?"

"That's the rumor."

Sadie smiled a bit and walked towards the window, looking out at the night sky.

"Careful," I said, "I don't want them blowing your head off."

"You still believe," she said, "that all this has something to do with Prude?"

"No question."

"Is that the soldier in you talking, or the bounty hunter I hired to find her?"

"A bit of both."

"Will I ever see her again?"

"Of course you will. Don't give up hope. I will find her, and I will find her alive."

"I wish I had your confidence."

"Stick with me and you'll have plenty of it."

Both of us smiled and looked into each other's eyes. Our heads slowly moved close to one another's. Our eyes closed and our lips touched. The kiss was warm and tender; her lips tasted so sweet. I wanted to continue. Boy, did I ever wanted to continue.

"Wait," I said, "are you still a packaged deal?"

Meaning when she offered herself to sweeten the deal, and I politely told her it wasn't necessary.

"Not anymore," said Sadie.

Once again our lips touched. She helped out taking my shirt off and I unzipped her outfit. I touched her left cheek, reaching over to remove her black eye patch. I wanted to see all of her, before Sadie prevented me from going further.

"Don't," she said, turning her head, "I'm hideous."

"Come on," I said, "you're talking to a guy who's been in the battlefield. I've seen a whole lot worse. You wanna see hideous? Check this out." I turned around, showing her the ugly burns on my back. "Got that on my last mission. I showed you mine, so show me yours."

Sadie took a deep breath before tilting her head to the side, close her eye, and allowing me to remove her patch. Gently, without pulling any of her red hair I slipped it off, giving me a peek at her big secret. It wasn't as bad as I imagined it'd be. She had a few scars and no eyeball; obviously from the accident she said she had but didn't remember.

"It's not so bad," I said, "I told you I've seen worse."

"Give it back," she said, demanding her eye patch back.

"You don't use prosthetics?"

"No, I hate them."

She said they made her uncomfortable. Even when she was a kid she hated how they felt, and she didn't care if the other kids poked fun of her appearance.

"Give it back", said Sadie. "Please."

"No," I said, tossing it aside. "You don't need it right now."

I took her cheek and kissed where her eye used to be. I had no intention of treating her differently or feeling sorry for her. She was a woman and I would treat her like any other.

By the time we got to my bedroom, our clothes were all scattered and Sadie had the pleasure of riding me; gyrating was more like it. Her beautiful tits felt nice and warm in my hands. It had been awhile since I'd been with a woman, and I was going to make this evening memorable for the both of us.

I turned Sadie over, locking lips once again, spreading my kisses further down her neck, listening to her soft moaning in my ear. I tasted her tits; each one felt the tip of my tongue. Her fully erect nipples felt ripe and sweet in my mouth.

The pleasure drove Sadie crazy once my tongue went further into her neatly trimmed pussy. She breathed deep breaths, grabbing handfuls of my hair. I was eating her alive and she loved every minute of it.

"Oh, shit," she said. "Bloody fucking hell." She had a way with words.

Sadie enjoyed herself as I licked and sucked every drop of juice I could find. For the moment I thought she would react the same way as Rita had next door with her mystery man.

I had one arm around her waist and another around her neck, as she felt my hard dick pounding her ass, ripping her a new one. We looked at each other, locking lips and licking each other's tongues. I went deeper and deeper still, back and forth until Sadie was nearly out of breath.

"I have to tell you something," said Sadie, "you're the first bloke I shagged without the patch on."

"Yeah?" I said. "Well, you're the first woman I fucked that wore one."

"Really? I hope I don't become the last one."

"Me neither."

Sadie laid back down, ready for what came next. My cock was swollen and big enough for some action. Gently, I placed it in her pussy; the tightest one I ever felt. Back and forth I went at it, pushing forward and going deeper. Her manicured fingernails dug into my buttocks. I went hard and I went fast as much as I did, giving her what she so desired. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close, listening to more of her heavy breathing and soft moaning grow louder.

Faster. Harder. Sadie wanted more and I gave as she commanded. I don't know what came over us; the adrenaline of our chase earlier might have done the trick. I guess the both of us needed to let all that energy buildup out of our system.

The load of cum was full enough for me to unload. With her permission, Sadie allowed me to let it loose inside her. She loved how my cum felt inside her. Loved that warm feeling between her legs. We wore ourselves out and just drifted off to sleep. Both of us earned a long rest.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers