Dream City Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy," I said. "You're safe. You hear me? You're safe. I'm here to help. You're Prudence, right?"

Gently, she nodded her head and calmed herself down. I removed her gagged, allowing her to breathe while I worked on untying her hands behind her back.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"The name's Johnny", I said, "and this is a rescue."

"Rescue?"

"Yeah, your sister hired me to come get you."

"Sadie? Is she here?"

"She will be. She'd been worried sick about you, kiddo. Let's get you the hell out of here."

Once untied, she rose from the chair and rushed right into me, giving me a bear hug that was touching and painful at the same time.

"All right," I said, "it's all right. Let it all out. Don't take too long, because we really need to go." Meaning the cops are probably on their way at this moment.

I took Prudence by the hand, leading her out in the open, getting a better look at the mess Razor and I made. A few of his crew were wounded while Jake's boys laid on the pavement either dead or unconscious. Once Razor saw Prudence and I coming out, he contacted his guys through his earpiece. A car came our way, through the dying out circle of fire. Stepping out of the backseat was Sadie herself, rushing past Razor's guys to wrap her arms on the one person she missed the most.

"Prude!" She shouted. "Prude!"

"Sadie? Sadie!"

Prudence ran herself, leaping right into Sadie's arms. It was a touching moment and a sigh of relief for me now that my mission was accomplished. In reality it wasn't really over, not while the head honcho who made it all possible was still on the loose, planning his next move.

"I thought I'd never see you again," Sadie said.

"I can't believe you came for me," said Prudence.

Sadie looked towards me, whispering a simple thank you. I responded with a smile and a wink of an eye.

"Oh, shit," said one of Razor's guys, "yo, Razor! Five-O! Five-O!"

Here came the boys in blue, along with a couple of firetrucks and ambulances covering the rear.

"Let's go!" Razor ordered. "Move out!"

As much as I hated breaking up a family reunion, it was time to get out of dodge. I never wanted to see another cop for as long as I live.

"Ladies," I said, "we need to break this up. Right now."

"Yo, Johnny," said Razor, already set to leave. "We're even now so no bullshit."

"Thanks, man. You earned that reward."

"No shit I did."

"You better go."

The young man named Marcus, had a little gift for Razor; the one biker responsible for Julius' demise. He was unconscious and bleeding; arms tied to the cycle's handlebars and legs dangling in mid air.

"We have him, Razor," said Marcus. "We have Julius' killer. One of his biker boys kindly gave him up."

"Take him to the club," said Razor, "I'll deal with his ass in private."

"Yes, sir."

He would deal with him all right, in the most excruciating way as painfully possible.

"Hey, Johnny," said Razor, "you were right, it was just like old times."

"Thanks for having my back, brother."

Razor saluted me and I gave one right back, like we used to when we were young. He revved up his cycle and he and his crew took off, far enough away from the view of the police. With only the three of us, Sadie took over my cycle with Prudence sitting right behind her. I stole Jake's cycle to play catch up; not like he was planning on using it again.

Our asses were long gone before the cops declared the block a crime scene. Tonight, the EMT's would have their hands full working on the bruised and beaten bikers.

12