Dream City Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little by little I approached the flaming limo; I was in no hurry to get help for that sorry prick. As far as I was concerned he can roast in hell. To my surprise he actually hung in there; climbing out of the limo, completely covered from head to toe in flames. He screamed, he yelled, dropped down on all fours, attempting to put himself out.

He had some help once the rain came down in buckets. The flames died down, leaving Cole a smoking and charred corpse, but still alive and clinging to whatever life he had left.

He was on his back when he saw me approaching. His body was an overcooked and blistered mess. His hair and eyebrows were gone; lips half melted, giving me a view of his now blackened porcelain teeth. His breathing was slow and ragged; he could barely say a single word if he wanted to. Instead of giving him a hand I stood there pointing my weapon right at him, deciding whether or not I wanted to put his ass out of its misery.

"Kill me," he begged. "Please, k-kill me. P-please."

I wanted to for what he put me through, but it would be nothing more than a mercy killing. Where's the fun in that?

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I asked. "Guess what, medium rare, you're going to live. Besides, the new look suits you, and the sound of you crying in pain really warms my heart. You have a good night, sweetie."

I turned my back and walked away, leaving him with his pain and misery. Plus, I wanted to get out of the rain; I was starting to get soaked to the bone.

12