Dream Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libkil
libkil
154 Followers

"I dunno, it's not like I've measured it! But when I masturbate, I always finish into the bathtub or the toilet. It's way too hard to clean up otherwise. Actually, I usually go start to finish in there, I can be very... messy."

Her eyes have glazed over slightly. "Wow, that really must be quite something. So like... why are you so huge? Not just your cock, but like all of you."

"I dunno, I have some genetic hormonal sort of issue. My parents took me to some specialists when I was like ten, went around seeing people and getting second opinions. One said it was 'the most severe case of precocious puberty she'd ever seen'."

"So did you do anything?"

"No, my parents talked about it for ages with each other. They ended up deciding not to treat it. It would have been puberty blockers, and there can be all these side effects and stuff. Since I didn't have any negative symptoms, they just chose to wait and see."

"Huh, I see. That's crazy. So you started puberty when you were like six?"

"Yeah, something like that. And I guess it never stopped."

"Yeah, it sure looks that way!" she laughs. I stand up, smiling as I see her gaze lock on to my crotch. I'm a bit aroused from our conversation, about fourteen inches of penis bulging down my leg. "It's bigger! Wow, you weren't kidding. You're so thick, too..."

I clear our plates into the sink. "As much as I've enjoyed the hour-long discussion about my genitals, maybe we should do something else? Perhaps a movie?" She hasn't moved, just wetting her lips as she stares at my bulge. I flex my cock, swelling as it pushes against the front of my pants. "Hello? Earth to Emma?"

She jumps, startled. "What? Oh. Right. Yes, a movie sounds good. Let's watch Die Hard, I love that film. I'm gonna go use the bathroom, you get the movie started. Don't wait for me!" Her words flow out in a continuous stream as she jumps out of her chair and hurries out of the room, almost sprinting. What the..?

--

I've set the movie running and gotten myself set up on the couch, lying back against the corner with my legs up on a footrest. Freshly microwaved popcorn and coke on the side table. I desperately needed to pee, so I went outside since I hadn't heard a thing from Emma. She's been in the bathroom for ages now. Maybe the food isn't agreeing with her? Whatever, I'll just watch the film like she said. I could watch Die Hard over and over, honestly. Sitting here with popcorn, reconnected with my best friend, slumped down to relax with my feet up. Feeling my balls weighing against the bottom of my pants as they hang off the edge of the couch -- life is good.

Finally she walks into the room, standing near the doorway. It takes me a minute to notice in my peripheral vision that she's almost naked! She's down to just a bra and panties, thin black lacey pieces. Her body is stunning, just enough curves to her hips and breasts while being skinny enough I can see her abs. And her thigh gap. I feel myself start to blush, though I notice she's already red-faced. "Emma, why-" my voice cracks and I clear my throat, embarrassed. "What happened to your clothes?"

"Well, you're literally only wearing a single piece of clothing. At least I'm assuming you don't have any underwear on under there, it... sure looks that way. You've been showing off your body all night, I thought I should even things up. Plus it just feels really hot in here, so this is good." She pauses, running a hand over her hip and thigh. "Like what you see?"

"Y-yeah." My voice is thick. "You look really good, Emma. Really, really good."

She giggles. "Thank you!" She bounces over to the couch, sitting next to me. After a moment she hums thoughtfully, then scoots over to press her body to mine and rests her head on my chest. I'm frozen in place. This is like my fantasy come to life! I feel intensely aware of her breasts brushing against my side. We sit like that and watch the film for a few minutes before she speaks again. "So, Jason..." she pauses. "Did you pee outside earlier?"

I laugh in surprise at the non sequitur. "Uh, yes? You were in the bathroom for ages, so yeah. How did you know?"

"I could hear it through the window," she smiles. "It was like... really loud."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to gross you out-"

"No! No, it wasn't gross. Actually," she lowers her voice to a whisper, "it really turned me on."

Hearing her whisper that sends a throb of blood into my penis. "Wow, Emma. Piss? Like I'm all for being kink-friendly but that's a bit much to tell a friend!" I laugh at her.

She swats my belly in mock anger. "No, idiot. It wasn't the piss, it was more just... the sound. Like, that must have been such a thick stream, just shooting out of your monstrous cock and stirring up the soil. Loud enough to clearly hear through the closed upstairs window." She leaves her hand on my abs, gently rubbing back and forth. Every heartbeat is engorging my cock a little further now, steadily extending down my leg. My pulse is racing. I don't know what to say so I focus on the film for a few minutes, until she speaks up. "Hey Jason, it's a little chilly in here."

"Oh, sorry, I'll go get us a-"

"No, no, it's fine. Just put your arm on my back. Warm up me a bit. And stop apologising so much." Nervously, I bring my arm down and slowly rest it along her body. I'm not sure where to rest my hand -- my arm is too long, it reaches past the small of her back. Going for broke, I rest my hand on her bare ass, cupping her cheek and hip. She giggles. "That's perfect, Jason. Wow, your hands are so big... not nearly so big as some things, I guess, but still massive."

I don't respond, trying to focus on the movie instead of my enormous, burgeoning erection. It works for a bit, my cock remaining at its current state. The tip is resting just past my knee, and it's about to start growing rigid. I keep watching the TV but my awareness is focused on Emma tracing her fingertips across my abdominal muscles. Looking down, I notice she's not paying any attention to the movie. Her gaze is solely on me, watching the bulge of my cock shifting slightly. Realising what she's doing flushes me with arousal, quickly growing towards full erection. Luckily these sweatpants are so light and stretchy. My penis reaches its full eighteen inch length in just a few more moments, pushing against my pants. She gasps at the sight, and I squeeze her ass. "Ohhhh... wow," she whispers, "that's so fucking big. Oh my god..." I squeeze her again, pulling her against my body. My cock is as hard as it can get in that downward position, stretching the leg of my pants up into the air. Precum starts flowing from the tip.

We sit like that for a bit, Emma's body tightly pressed against mine while I watch the movie. After a couple minutes she coughs. "Well, Jason, I can't actually see the film any more. Because there's a giant cock in the way. That can't be comfortable for you either, right? Choking it in those pants."

I laugh. "Yeah, you're not wrong, it's not great."

"So... want to take off the pants?"

"I mean, I don't mind. If you're okay with it, go for it." She sits up, grinning down at me as she kneels on the couch. She laughs when she sees the wet stain spreading down my leg. "Did you cum in your pants? Wow, Jason, I thought a guy like you would have some endurance."

"No! That's just precum."

"That's precum? Seriously? Oh wow." Both her hands hook under my waistband, but she pauses. After a minute I ask, "What's up?"

"I feel like you're fucking with me. I'm going to pull down your pants and you've got some kind of toy or prop in there. I really want this to be real."

"It is real! Promise." I wink at her.

"Well... okay." She starts pulling down my pants, gasping as the root of my cock comes into view. I've taken to waxing, I love keeping the whole area absolutely clear. "Oh my god..." She pulls down a bit further. "You weren't joking! Fuck... it's so fucking thick, too." As she edges the pants further over my legs my balls fall down, smacking against the front of the couch. She pauses, peering around my cock to look at them. "Your balls are massive! Did that hurt? It was so loud."

"No, they're fine. Please, keep going." She has half my cock outside my pants now, throbbing against the waistband. I'm hard enough that my penis is stretching the lip of my pants several inches away from my leg. Emma bites her lip as she slowly works her pants down, staring as she reveals inch after inch of my freakish cock. When she finally drags the pants over the end of my dick it springs up, flipping onto my torso with a loud smack. The violent motion actually makes her flinch, recoiling away from the sudden noise. A glob of precum was oozing from the tip, a line of the stuff thrown along my face before the fluid splatters across my chest on impact.

"Oh my God." Emma slumps back onto the couch, staring at my cock. "It's... Christ." My meat is throbbing with my heartbeat, precum constantly oozing from the head and spreading over my chest. "Can I... can I touch it?"

"Well, I guess," I say, smiling. As she reaches a hand out I realise something. "Wait! I let you take off a piece of my clothing. So now you have to let me take off a piece of yours."

She giggles. "Yeah, I guess that's fair. Here." She turns around and scoots closer, presenting her back to me. The curve of her waist is so hot... I was originally thinking of her bra, but it occurs to me now I could go for the panties instead. She's even presenting them, lifting her butt slightly off the couch. I slide my fingers under the rim of her underwear, rubbing her hip. I can hear her breathing heavily as I press into her, before pulling away. I have to see her breasts, I've been wondering for years what they're like. I fumble with the clasp of her bra for a few moments before giving up on my pride and using both hands. She wiggles her shoulders to get it off, tossing it carelessly behind us.

"So... I can touch you now?"

"Sure, if you want."

Emma leans forward, reaching out with one hand and resting it on my throbbing cock. "Oh, wow... I can feel your heartbeat." My gaze fixates on her tits, hanging down from her chest a little. They're not very large -- I've obviously seen much bigger ones online. But these are the first I've seen in person, and I find them intensely erotic. She brings another hand up, gripping me just below her other. "This is... so much bigger than I thought!" Emma laughs weakly. "How long is it, anyway?"

"Fully hard, it's just over eighteen inches long," I admit.

"Eighteen?! Jesus... do you realise how big that is, Jason?"

"Yeah, I know, I'm a freak."

She looks at me sharply. "No! No, you're... well, I mean..." her eyes wander down, all the way over the enormous length her hands are resting on. "I guess freakish isn't really wrong. But it's amazing! Like, I don't know if you realise how massive this thing is." I start to speak but she cuts me off, moving one hand to my chest as she does. "The last guy I got with, when I held his dick in my hand there was only the head poking out above my fingers." We both look at her hand on my cock, gripping above my belly button. Her fingers barely reach halfway around it, and there's several inches more penis between her hand and the edge of my glans. "The biggest one I've ever had, it was great. He was like... just a little longer than both my hands gripping him. I loved it, though it was hard to take it all in." She slides her other hand under my cock, taking hold just above the first. The head of my cock is just above her hands now, with about nine inches below where she's gripping me. "But your cock... wow. It's so thick, too. The other ones I've played with, I could touch my fingers together around them. But with you, I need both hands together for that!" She starts rubbing her hands up and down my length, just moving a few inches.

I'm so turned on by her monologue. "So... you like it?"

"What, you haven't worked it out yet? I fucking love it," she giggles as she lifts up my cock. Pointed vertically, it looms above her slumped form on the couch. "This freakish cock is literally twice as much meat as every guy I've had put together. And you're so hard!" She squeezes me tightly. "Gripping as tight as I can I still can't feel any give at all in this thing. It's like a rock."

I moan and clench my cock, a rope of precum arcing through the air to splash all over my torso. "Oh, fuck, that's so hot."

Emma pouts at me. "Jeez. Jason, did you cum already? I've barely gotten to play with you yet!" She's still rubbing and massaging my upright cock.

"What? No, that was just precum."

"Bullshit! Look at you, your torso is drenched in the stuff. No one makes that much precum."

I shrug awkwardly. "Well... my cum is white, and thicker than this. I guess no one has balls like mine either?"

"Oh yeah!" She releases my cock, splashing precum everywhere as it smacks into my sodden body. "Oops, I totally forgot about your balls!" She laughs as she climbs over me, lying across my abs and cock to look down over the edge of the couch. "Holy shit... those are enormous." I can't see her tits any more, but instead I'm treated to a fantastic view of her firm ass. "They hang so low!" I feel something press along my scrotum. "Your ballsack is literally as long as my forearm... wow." She reaches down and starts fondling my balls. "I can see why, these things are massive. Like, they're so heavy! I'm pretty sure they're thicker than your cock." I can feel her holding one in both hands, her fingers not even very close to touching around it.

I'm steadily oozing precum now, a constant flow seeping from my cock. Each heartbeat has a little pulse of fluid shooting out. Lowering my head slightly to look under her ass, I notice her panties are literally dripping. She's soaked clean through them and now has secretions running down her. While Emma is toying with my balls, squeezing, massaging and tugging, I put a hand on her upper thigh. My hand is big enough to reach more than halfway around her leg. I grip her tightly, drawing a low moan from her as I rub my thumb forward between her thigh and pussy. "Oh, fuck," she gasps, "take my panties off. Get them off now, Jason." I take hold of them over her hip and easily tear them off, tossing them behind me. "Uh. Not what I meant, but. Okay."

"Oh." I blush furiously. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine!" She wriggles backwards, pushing her pussy against my hand while she's rubbing the base of my shaft. I can hear the smirk in her voice as she continues, "I'll just have to take you shopping to buy me new ones. Trying them all one for you, seeing what the best three sets that you'll pay for."

"Three!" I run my fingers over her labia, teasing her. "I only broke one. And you told me to!"

"Don't worry, babe. I'll make it worth your while." She bends her head down, licking at my scrotum. I moan at the sensation. The skin there is stretched taut by the weight of my testicles. She slides her body forwards, moving further over me and lowering her head down towards my balls. As she starts sucking and licking at the huge orbs, I bring my hand over again to grip her ass. It feels so natural to squeeze those cheeks and grind her against my body. Judging by the moan, she enjoys it too.

I sigh as we settle into a rhythm, squeezing and rubbing her ass while she gives my balls their first ever tonguebath. Having her draped over me really emphasises how much larger I am. Her weight is nothing to me, I could toss her around like a rag doll. Taking advantage of this, I grab one of her legs and lift it across my body, shifting her to straddle my torso. Emma moans deeply as I push down on her again with my other hand, squeezing her pussy against my oversized cock. She's gripping one of my balls with both hands now, trying to force it into her mouth. Her tongue furiously works over what she's managed to fit, probably about a third of the fat vessel. I gently pull her back and forth, teasing her lips against my shaft as her juices smear over me. Suddenly she whimpers, kicking her legs randomly and grabbing handfuls of my scrotum as she lets my ball slip from her mouth. Is she cumming? No way...

Emma's whimpering and jerking seems to go on for most of a minute before finally subsiding. She relaxes for a moment, body limp, before planting her hands on my thickly muscled thighs and pushing herself up, sliding over me to sit back against the couch with her legs across my body. I watch her sigh and close her eyes, slumping fully. "Oh, fuck..."

"Did... did you just cum?" I ask hesitantly.

She ignores me for a minute, rubbing her legs slightly side to side along my cock. "Yes," she says at last, "that was amazing. I've... never... cum that hard in my life. Oh my god..." she opens her eyes and meets my gaze. "Jason, your body is so amazing. Just getting to play with your monstrous balls is literally better than sex with a normal guy."

My cock throbs as she speaks, precum shooting out onto my neck. "Oh, wow. Um. Thank you, Emma? That's... fucking hot."

She giggles awkwardly, I think realising she got a little bit too serious. "No, Jason, thank you!" Reaching out, she trails a finger over my powerful chest, totally drenched in precum by now. "I see you enjoyed it too, though. You came so quietly!"

"I still haven't cum, actually."

"Oh fuck off. Look at all this!" She skims a hand over my chest, gathering up precum and chuckling as she flicks it at me. It was a big handful, splattering all over my face.

"You bitch!" I exclaim in mock outrage, wiping my fluid from my eyes as I sit up. "I'll show you precum." I grab her shoulders and scoot myself to the edge of the couch, pulling her down to lie on her back where I sat. My hip presses into her waist, cock standing upright out in front of me.

"Um, what are you doing?" I hold her there for a minute, looking over her nude form. She's so fucking sexy... I can't believe my luck. Emma starts struggling, pushing against me and prying at my fingers, but she can't move me an inch. "C'mon, Jason, let me up," she laughs, "I'm sorry I said you came already." I love how helpless she is under me, totally unable to move my hands from where they wrap all the way around her shoulders. Realising the futility of struggling, she reaches a hand over to my crotch, tracing fingertips around the base of my cock and sighing.

I swing a leg over her, kneeling on the couch by her hips. My balls hang down to rest heavily on her groin, while my rock hard cock reaches all the way to above her collarbone. Precum is oozing from my slit, running down eighteen inches of penis and trickling down my balls. Emma gasps, looking at my organ looming above her. "Oh my god... you're so fucking big, Jason. I still can't believe it." She reaches up with both hands and strokes around the rim of my cock head, precum quickly starting to drip down her arms. I smirk down at her and lean forward, balls dragging up her body slightly as I lower my cock down to her face. She laughs nervously as my head gets near her mouth. "I mean, I totally want to, but I don't think it will fit- ah!" I interrupt her by flexing my cock, shooting a thick rope of precum onto her face. It coats her from forehead to chin, a hefty amount falling into her mouth as well. She coughs and splutters, wiping my secretions from her eyes. "Okay, I guess I-" I do it again, clenching harder and longer this time. A ribbon of precum streams from my cock for several seconds straight, splashing off of her chin hard enough to splatter my body and the back of the couch. She shields her eyes and waits, mouth slightly open. I make an absolute mess of her, a layer of precum covering her entire head and soaking her hair.

I watch her lying there for a bit before she slowly brings her hand away from her eyes and wipes down her face. "Sorry," I mutter and let go of her shoulders, suddenly bashful. "That was a bit uncalled for. I shouldn't have held you down."

libkil
libkil
154 Followers