Dream Come True Ch. 04- Getaway

Story Info
Even Covid couldn't keep them apart.
4.7k words
4.33
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work, Monique is frantically trying to get her laptop to work while talking to a help desk representative while other phones are constantly ringing. Since she's the only person in the building due to the COVID pandemic, she can't get immediate help. They suggest she send her laptop to the manufacturer to get it fixed. This won't help her since there's a document Rob emailed her needing it to be proofread for an upcoming contract signing. She puts her laptop down and focuses on the calls. How the hell does a laptop shut off as soon as she opens to check emails? Rob would have been here, but he's home with COVID himself. Now he's counting on her with his workload. She heads to his office to search for his laptop. Thank goodness, he gave her his password to access it. However, after several minutes of looking, it's nowhere to be found. She calls him.

"Rob, my laptop isn't working. Where's yours?"

He's silent.

"It's on my lap," he answers.

She sighs heavily. In the background, he hears the phones ringing.

"Listen, don't worry about it. I'll get someone else to proofread it for me," he tells her.

"Alright Rob. Really sorry for the inconvenience. I don't know why my laptop isn't working. I have to send it to manufacturing. That's going to take days to fix. I just...," her voice quivers.

"Hey Monique. It's okay. Just take care of what you can and head home. Leave early for the day," he says.

She takes a deep breath.

"Alright, I will. Thank you, Rob," she tells him.

"No worries. Take care of yourself. I'll call you next week," he says before ending the call.

Several hours later, she arrives home only to have to deal with loud arguing coming from Latrell's room. She removes her face mask and sighs heavily. Her nerves are already on edge. This has been the worst few months. With the pandemic, her children doing remote learning and the stress of her job, she feels like she's going to lose it. She takes deep breaths and heads to the bathroom. After removing her clothes, a thorough shower and disinfecting the doors, she goes into her son's room.

"Hey guys! What's going on?"

They both stare at her and start talking at once. She shuts her eyes to calm the rage that's building up. She puts one hand up to silence them.

"One at a time. Latrell, you go first," she says.

"We're trying to figure out this math problem. She's saying one thing while the teacher taught me differently. We're trying to find a mutual ground, but it's not working," he states.

She nods and stares at Tasha.

"The way his teacher taught him isn't the way I learned it. I'm trying to show him my way, but he's not listening," she tells.

Monique sighs again and gets the chair by the wall. As soon as she sits, she checks the problem. She helps them solve the problem by showing there's more than one way to get the answer. For almost two hours, she helps them with the schoolwork.

"Alright, I'm going to go lie down," she tells them as she gets up.

"Mom, are you alright? You look stressed," Tasha says.

"I am," she admits.

"Maybe you should take some time off and go away," she suggests.

Monique shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know. I'll think about it," she answers as she walks out of Latrell's room.

She heads to her bedroom and climbs in her bed. She grabs her phone to see if she has any messages. She has two. They're from Matt. She smiles as she starts reading them.

"Hey beautiful lady. I miss you! I can't wait to see you again. To hold you in my arms. The hours of sex we'll be having. The multiple orgasms I'll give you. Just thinking about it has me hard. Damn, I wish I was with you right now."

The next text reads.

"Will there be a chance I could see you soon? I want to plan something special. A getaway if possible. Let me know. Take care. Miss you."

She responds to his message as she has an idea.

"Hey Matt! I miss you too. Been thinking about you and wanting to get away myself. So, what do you say to going to a spa resort for a day of relaxation and fun? I can make reservations to the resort I go to on a yearly basis. Get back and let me know."

A few seconds later, Matt replies with a "Hell yeah!" She starts laughing.

"Great, we have to get the Covid test first and wait for the results. We can go to the resort next week. Until then, here's a picture for you to stroke to."

She gets on her knees spreading them apart as she aims her phone above her. She lifts her right breast up to her mouth as she licks her nipple. As soon as it becomes hard, she takes the picture. She sends it.

Matt replies with a picture of himself naked with him stroking his hard cock. She gets out her bed and locks the door. She turns on music and decides to face time with him. Before she does, she heads into her closet. In the far corner, there's a box. She pulls the top and retrieves her dildo. Since being with Matt, she didn't need it. She climbs in her bed and calls him. He answers on the first ring.

"I was so hoping you'll call," he says smiling.

"After the picture you sent me, I need to relieve some stress," she tells him as she shows him her dildo.

He gasps. Then a crooked grin shows on his face.

"You are such a naughty girl. I'll have to punish you when I see you," he tells her.

She smiles as she hovers the dildo over her mouth and sticks out her tongue. She flicks the tip before sucking on the head.

"Damn baby, you are so sexy! I can't wait to have you," he says.

She has an idea as she sits up. She puts her earphones on.

"Let me go get my tripod so you can get a full view," she says smirking.

"Handle your business. I'll wait," he responds.

She hops out of her bed again. She goes to the closet and gets the tripod. After setting it up, she places her phone on it and angles it towards her bed. She gets back on her bed grabbing her dildo. She lies back and throws her legs in the air. She places the dildo at her opening teasing herself.

"Tell me, how should I fuck myself?" she purrs.

"Mmmm, slowly slide it in deep and fuck yourself in a nice and easy pace. I want to see the dildo cover in your juices," Matt breathes.

She complies as she pushes the dildo slowly inside her. He can see her pussy opening and being stretched.

"Damn, does my cock open you like that baby?" he questions as he grips his cock and slowly strokes it from tip to base.

"No," she pauses as she gasps.

"You open me wider," she finishes as the dildo fills her completely.

Matt strokes his cock in the same teasing slowness as Monique. She bends her knees moving them towards her chest. He gasps as his cock throbs. He remembers every time she pushed her knees towards her chest, she felt incredibly tight. With his other hand, he cups his balls and massages them. They're full and heavy. He licks his lips as he continues staring at her. Watching her fuck herself slowly with her dildo. He feels like a pervert watching her through her window and he loves it.

"I don't know how much longer I could keep teasing myself before cumming," she moans.

"Then fuck yourself the way I would fuck you. Long, hard, and deep," he tells her.

She complies and begins the hard intense fucking they both love. Her nipples grow hard from the chills that run down her spine. Goosebumps rise on her skin as she moans from the pleasure. Matt places his hand on the side as he hovers his cock over the sink. He's pumping his cock as his eyes stay glued to his phone. He's afraid to blink thinking he might miss something. Using her muscles to keep the dildo inside her, she flips herself over onto her knees. She moves her feet together locking the base of the dildo in place as she starts riding it.

"No way," he gasps.

His cock twitches and aches for a release. He had to stop. He's so close the head is turning almost purple. She turns her head staring into the camera smirking.

"You like that?"

He shakes his head vigorously.

"I almost came," he admits.

She giggles as she picks up the pace and rides faster.

"Don't cum without me. But I have to be honest, I'm close myself," she tells him.

"Then we'll cum together," he tells her.

Hearing her moaning and her wet pussy bouncing on the dildo is too much. Then it happens!

"Oh Matt, I'm cumming," she cries out as her body shakes uncontrollably.

She squirts so much it almost reaches the tripod.

"Fuck," he calls out as he grips the side.

He cums hard as well. His load spurts and squirts from the head into the sink as his body quivers. His knees are weak. They buckle slightly as he sits on the toilet. He grabs his phone and holds it up showing his sweaty body.

"That was wonderful. I needed that release. Thank you, Matt," she says.

He smiles.

"I'm glad to have help. Thank you for the face time. I'm looking forward to our time together," he mentions.

"I can't wait either. Keep me updated on your results. Afterwards, I'll make reservations. Talk to you soon. I need to shower again and then dream about you," she tells him.

"I'll dream about you too. Good night, Monique," he says as he ends the call.

With her second shower done, she hops in her bed and rests.

The day has arrive. Monique is on her car heading to Matt's house. After picking up him and driving for two hours, they arrive at the Mirbeau resort. As she parks her car, they put on their mask. Then she begins wiping the steering wheel with disinfecting wipes. The valet driver arrives just as she finishes. He has the bellhop follow him to collect their luggage.

"Good morning, sir and ma'am. Welcome to Mirbeau. May your stay be well rested," the valet says as he opens her door.

She smiles when she notices the driver wearing a mask and disposable gloves. She steps out handing her keys and a tip.

"Thank you very much, ma'am," he tells her as he gets in her car.

He waits for the bellhop to get their luggage from the trunk of the car. With the door of the truck close, the valet drives away.

"Good morning. Please follow me," he tells them.

They follow him to the front desk.

"I like the safety procedures they have so far," Matt whispers.

She nods in agreement.

As they walk inside, they see plexiglass at the front desk. The clerk greets them with smiling eyes and a smiling mask. After the introductions and check in, the clerk hands Monique the key card to their room.

"When you're situated, you may activate your reservations," she states.

"Thank you very much. Have a great day," Monique says as she follows the bellhop.

He takes them to their suite and leaves, but not before receiving a tip.

"Thank you so much," he says.

She nods as she closes the door. She heads to the bathroom first to wash her hands and clean the key card. She runs to the bed and hops on it. The softness of the comforter and pillows cradle her body.

"Mmmm, this bed feels amazing. You should join me," she says.

"I will. Let me go wash my hands first," he says.

Seconds later, he joins her and lies next to her.

"Damn, this bed is comfy," he says as he pulls her on top of him.

He pulls her mask off and then his. He moves in and kisses her. When she parts her lips, he slips his tongue inside as they press and flick in a teasing matter. He moans. She moans as well, but she pulls away.

"Oh no, not yet. I just reserved our 100-minute full body massage. We need to be there in ten minutes," she tells him.

He props himself on his elbows.

"I think we could have a quickie. You can't leave me like this," he says as he points to his erection.

She giggles as she puts her mask back on.

"You'll just have to wait a little longer. Besides, I also made reservations to their restaurant. Afterwards, we can stay in this room for the rest of the night," she assures him.

He hops off the bed putting his mask on.

"Great, I need to relax since you're having me to wait," he states.

"Let's go then," she demands as she grabs his hands pulling him out of the room.

They head to the Monet's Favorite Fragrance massage. The scent of vanilla and sandalwood fills their nostrils.

"Mmmm, it smells like the office. Did you request this scent?" he asks as he inhales deeply.

"Of course. This scent is soothing and relaxing," she answers.

A woman wearing all white enters the waiting area.

"Hello and welcome to Monet's Favorite Fragrance. You must be Monique and Matt. I'm Sharon. I'll be your masseuse. Sir, I'm not sure if you would like a lady or a gentleman to give you your massage. Please let me know your desire," she says.

Matt thinks about it for a while.

"Ummmm, I would like a lady please," he answers.

Sharon nods at him and then stares at Monique.

"I'll have a gentleman, thank you," she states.

Matt cuts his eyes at her. Jealousy is taken over.

"Wonderful, please follow me," Sharon requests.

As Monique begins to follow, Matt grips her arm and pulls her back.

"You're getting a guy to massage you?" he couldn't hide the jealousy.

"I always get the guy. Besides, we're going to be in the room together," she pauses as she stares at him.

"You're not jealous, are you?" she asks, smirking.

He stands straight as he clears his throat.

"Nah!"

"No?"

"Well, maybe a little," he admits.

She holds his hand and gives a squeeze.

"Don't worry, I'll be thinking they're your hands all over me," she whispers to him.

His eyes twinkle as they head to the room. Once they enter the room, they see two tables. Sharon is standing at the head of one table while the man is standing at the other.

"Greetings. Please head behind the divider, remove your clothes and wrap yourself with our towel," they say in unison.

Once the towels are wrapped around their bodies, they go and lie face down on the table. Soft music begins to play as the masseuses begin their work. After the most relaxing 100 minutes of their lives, they head back to their room for a shower and change of clothes. Matt was first to shower and change. He steps out the bathroom wearing a navy-blue suit, crisp black shirt, and black wingtip shoes.

"Matt, you look fantastic. So handsome and sexy," she says as she walks towards him admiring his outfit closer.

He blushes as he thanks her for the compliment.

"Well, it's my turn," she says as she grabs her clothes.

Minutes later, she comes out the bathroom in her outfit. Matt jaws drop!

"Wow, you look gorgeous," he gasps.

She starts blushing. She's wearing a black full-length spaghetti strap dress, gold open toe heels and her braids up in a bun.

He holds her right hand and kisses the back of it. It's crazy how the dress isn't form fitting, but it hugs her hips, ass, and breasts beautifully. He lifts her hand up above her head and has her do a slow twirl. He shakes his head.

"Shall we go?" She asks.

As they head to the restaurant, a few people turn to stare at them. Matt drapes his arm across her shoulders. Inside, the hostess greats them with compliments and then leads them to a table. It was a beautiful end to a relaxing day. The restaurant is an added bonus to a phenomenal night. They head back to their room. As soon as they walk in, he pulls her in his arms and kisses her. He starts swaying side to side to music only he hears. She giggles.

"Matt, what are you doing?"

"Dancing. When was the last time we danced?"

She thinks about it for a while.

"I think the last time was when we were at the holiday party," she answers.

He walks over to the stereo and searches for music. He found a station playing slow jams. He goes back and pulls her to him dancing.

"That's too long," he says as they dance around the room.

She wraps her arms around his back and hugs him tight. He runs his hands up and down her back. He sees goosebumps rise on her shoulders and arms. He smiles. She pulls her head back and stares at him. He leans in and gives her a searing kiss. She gasps against his lips. His fingers move to the zipper of her dress as he pulls it down. He reaches up and pulls the straps down from her shoulders. When the dress falls around her feet, she steps away and continues dancing. Matt stares down at her body admiring the blue lace corset. He pulls back to get a full view. His eyes travel down to her crotch. The thong matches the corset.

"How did I luck out in finding such an incredibly sexy and beautiful woman?"

He doesn't let her answer as he kisses her again. He moves his hands on her ass squeezing before moving them to the back of her thighs. He lifts and places her on the bed. He doesn't break the kiss as he caresses every part of her body removing the corset and thong tossing them to the floor. He decides to keep the shoes on her feet as he moves his face from her lips and works his mouth down her body. The closer he moves to her crotch the stronger her scent is. It invades his nostrils as he places her legs on his shoulders. He sees she's already dripping wet. His mouth waters as he dives in licking and sucking on her lips and clit. She grabs a handful of hair and arches her hips to his hungry mouth.

"Oh God Matt! You're eating my pussy so good. I don't know if I want to cum in your mouth or dick," she purrs.

He stops long enough to give her an answer.

"I want you to cum on both," he says between licks and nibbles.

Her clit is already hardening and swelling. He pulls his jacket off while continuing to feast on her. He moves from her clit and bites her inner thigh causing her to squeal from the pain and excitement. When he takes his shirt off, he slides his tongue inside her. She gasps as she sits up. He pushes her back down and tongue fucks her again.

"Matt! Oh my. I'm going to cum," she calls out.

He slips his hands under her ass pulling her up on his face. His beard, mustache, nose, and mouth are covered in her juices. As soon as he takes a breath, she squirts in his mouth as her orgasm takes over causing her to scream and shake. He pulls back and stands up. His cock hard in his pants. She slides off the bed and squat in front of him. She starts unbuckling his pants as she licks her lips. Once his pants and boxers are around his ankles, she grips the base and leans forward. He pulls back, stopping her. She stares at him in shock. He grabs her by the arms and pulls her up.

"I don't need that right now. I need to be inside of your pussy," he says.

His voice huskier than any other time with determination behind it. He turns her around and pushes her on the bed. He mounts her and enters her from behind. She gasps as her pussy stretches to his thickness. He lies on top of her drilling her pussy with all the strength he has. He laces his fingers between hers and kisses her right ear. The most sensitive part of her body. Her eyes flutter and then roll back.

"I want to feel you cumming on my dick. I want to feel you squeeze the life out of me as you do. I want to feel your juices covering my dick. I want to make you feel so good. You are mine to please. You understand?"

He bites behind her ear and she lets out a loud moan and shouts "Yes!"

He places his hands on the middle part of her upper back and starts pounding. The bed shakes from the intensity. She moans, groans, squeals, and screams from the overwhelming pleasure. Her body is hot from the burning need to cum, but cold from the sweat that's drying her damp skin. Her orgasm is nearing again.

"Oh Matt! What are you doing to meeeee," she screams as her orgasm hits her again.

She squirts on the floor. Her body is trembling. Matt continues his hard pounding until he too cums hard and deep inside her. Feeling her pussy squeezing him as he's cumming has his eyes roll back. He throws his head back and moans so loud it almost sounds like a roar. He pulls out and rolls off her. He moves further into the bed and pulls her next to him. Matt hugs her close to him and tight. He kisses her forehead while she listens to his heartbeat. She closes her eyes, exhausted. When he hears her heavy breathing, he sighs.

12