Dream Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again, this really means a lot to me."

"Bye luv, take care."

Eight o'clock in the evening, and I hear a car pulling up outside. I went to the door and looking through the gap the safety chain allowed I could see it was Adam. Once we were both seated in the snug, he asked, "Has everything been ok today?"

"Well, there's been no more problems, but after last night, I'd be lying if I said things were ok."

"Well do you want to explain what happened?"

"Only if you'll listen as a friend. Not as constable Yardley."

"Ok, tell your friend Adam."

I tried my best to re-tell the events, explaining where necessary, why I'd gone along with Jack's requests. Adam asked questions and I answer them as honestly as I could. I concluded by explaining the reason for my current despair. He said he sympathized with my plight, but in as much as what had been done couldn't be undone, he said short of medical intervention, I'd just have to accept the consequences, whatever they were.

But as to preventing a repetition, he had a plan, which he then explained to me. When he explained his plan, and I knew he'd be around to protect me from early morning onwards, I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

And as he was saying goodbye I again kissed him and said, "One day, I'll show you just how grateful I am."

"Well my old dad always said, don't put of until tomorrow, what you can do today."

"Please Adam, believe me, I'm more than just grateful, but I told you, right now, making a baby with my Jim has to come first."

"Ok, I can understand that. But this scheme I'm undertaking tomorrow could cost me my job. If you really mean what you say, as soon as your pregnancy is confirmed, before it starts to show, you'll think about settling your dues."

I hadn't thought it through that far ahead, but he was right, once the father was settled, the months afterward until the birth couldn't affect the linage one way or the other. So after giving him one more kiss, I said, "I promise once its confirmed, you'll be the second person I tell."

"Bye then, and sleep well. I'll pop in and see you once I've sorted those bastards."

The next morning I got up early, but just sat in my bedroom staring out of the window, but I never saw a sign of the action that took place. In fact it wasn't until around ten; when Adam drove into our yard, and I went down to let him in, that I found out what had happened.

And so now I'll let Adam tell you what happened.

At first light, I parked my car in the lower field. I'd backed it into the first gateway at the bottom of your drive; up behind the hedge. It was around half nine when they drove past. I gave them plenty of room before I pulled out, and made my way carefully. As I'd let them get far enough away around the next bend in the road, I couldn't see their car, so I had to listen out of my open window. As soon as I heard their car slow down and stop, I stopped my car and parked it sideways across the road; blocking it completely. Then I climbed the nearest gate and went the rest of the way in the field. I could see one of them climbing a pole. But he wasn't looking my way, just giving the odd glance towards your house. When I made my way back to the lane through a gap in the hedge, the old man and his other lad were so intently looking at the one up the pole, they didn't see or hear me at all.

I tapped the old man on his shoulder, "Ok, I don't want any trouble. I want you all to accompany me back to my car for questioning."

The pair of them spun around, and the big lad looked like he'd done something in his pants, he was petrified. The old boy looked surprised, but he tried to bluff it out, "Questioning officer? What for?"

"I ask the questions. Now tell your lad to turn around while I put these on him."

"There's no need for those, we haven't done anything."

"I'm not asking, I'm telling. And if you don't do it right now, it will be a charge of resisting a police office in the execution of his duties."

Needless to say, they did as I told them, and with both of them handcuffed behind their backs, we waited for the other lad.

He looked as though he was about to run when he saw me, but his dad called him and he meekly came back and let me cuff him as well.

I marched them back to my car, and then said, "Ok lads, there's two ways we can play this."

The old man said, "But we've done nothing wrong."

"Not yet you haven't. Well not on my patch. Apart from cutting someone's telephone line."

And then the one who'd been up the pole gave me the information I needed to clinch it, "But I didn't cut the line, I disconnected the wires. They can easily be re-wired again."

The older chap looked daggers at him, "You fool. I told him you were up there looking for our lost dog."

"Sorry dad."

"It's no good you blaming your son, I knew you hadn't cut the cable."

The old man asked, "What d'you mean?"

I held out the make-believe crime posting, the one I told you I'd make up. On it was information about a gang of thieves, who'd been operating out of the Thirsk area, and who'd robbed around half a dozen houses. Big hauls, involving large amounts of money, jewellery, and some cases of assaults on the owners of the premises.

It said the only things we knew about them were, three men, two big in stature. A red car. They have been known to call the older and smaller man dad. And the clincher, they always disconnect the telephone first, never cut the wires like normal thieves.

Once the older man got through reading, he said, "But that isn't us."

"You try proving that in court. I nabbed you before you did this house, but you followed your normal trait of disconnecting the wires. Don't try telling me there's another gang out there operating the same as you three?"

"Look constable, I swear we weren't going to rob anyone."

"Pull the other one. You had to be up to no good; otherwise you wouldn't have been disconnecting telephone wires."

"But I swear."

"Don't bother swearing anything, just listen. Those plods in Thirsk are so dim witted they couldn't catch a cold. And like I say, the only thing you've done wrong on my patch is to disconnect some telephone wires. If I take you in, I'll have to spend the next week filling out forms, and then when you come to trial, I'll like as not spend two or three weeks sitting in a court corridor waiting to give evidence. Now the farmers in this area are a keen lot, that's why I took this round all the farms in the area yesterday. And it was a good job that I did, cos it was one of the local farmers who spotted your car and phoned me. So if you as much as drive within fifteen miles of this area, I can guarantee you'll get spotted. And as soon as your spotted, I'll have you rounded up and off to Thirsk before you've got five miles. So it's up to you? Either I take you all into Thirsk now, or you give me your word you'll not come within thirty miles of here again?"

The old man said, "But I keep telling you, we're not the ones you're looking for."

"Ok. If that's your line, you leave me no choice."

The old man quickly said, "Now hold on. We don't want no bother. We'll just clear-off now."

"I'm warning you. You don't need to be seen getting up to any mischief. Just one sighting of your car or any three men fitting your descriptions in this area, and you'll find the full weight of the law descending down on you. I've got the number of your car, and within minutes of getting back to my station, I'll have all your names and your address."

"No sir. I give you my word, we'll go and not come anywhere near this area again."

"Ok. I guess you can think yourselves lucky this time."

Then talking to the one who'd climbed down from the pole, "Turn around, and let me unlock your cuffs."

Once he was un-cuffed, I said, "Ok, now you get back to that pole, and re-connect the phone line."

Then to the old man, I said, "And you, if you are their father, you make sure neither you nor them ever come anywhere near my patch again. Cos next time, it's a long stretch in prison you'll be looking at. Now get out, and I'll unlock you pair."

And then once the big lad came back down the pole, they got into there car and were off. It worked like a charm. And I can't see any of them ever daring to come around here again. Even the old-boy was near to shitting himself when I read out the list of offences they were going to be charged with. Mind you, I guess he knew if we once made our minds up, we'd make the evidence fit whomever we'd got it in for."

I will continue my own story from here.

So by half ten, Adam had left, and I felt so much more relieved. Jim arrived home the next afternoon, and he was none the wiser about the events of the week.

We continued our making a baby campaign, and he left for work as usual on the Monday.

As I'd expected, when the day marked on the calendar arrived, my period didn't. I didn't do anything about it; that is I never made an appointment with the doctor. But the weekend following, I told Jim. He was over the moon, and wanted to start phoning around telling everyone.

But I persuaded him it was best to wait until the doctor had confirmed the pregnancy. So the next Monday I made my appointment, and the doctor again had his fingers in my pussy. He said he couldn't confirm at such an early stage, but he took a blood sample, and said he'd know within two days.

They were two very long days, but at twelve noon on the Wednesday, I got a call to say I was with child. I rang Jim, but he was out of the factory, and wouldn't be back for several hours. I asked if they could get him to ring me back, as I didn't want to leave a message.

What I meant was, I wanted to be the one to tell him, not some office girl that he'd probably slept with.

I sat around for over an hour, mulling over whether I should phone Adam, or wait until I'd told Jim. Well by three in the afternoon, and Jim hadn't called me back, I phoned Adam. He congratulated me, and thanked me for letting him know.

Then I said, "Does that mean I can expect you to call on me soon?"

"If you're making an offer, I'll be there by seven tonight."

"I'm making an offer. What you did for me is something I'll always be in your debt for."

"Ok, see you at seven."

I put the phone down, and it began to ring almost instantly. "Are, you're there. Is everything ok? I got a message to call you, but they didn't know what was wrong. I've rung three times, but the phone was engaged."

"Sorry darling. Or should I say sorry daddy."

"What it's confirmed?"

"Yes, I got the news at dinner time."

"Oh that's great. I'll ring Dr Gresham and get him to come out and see you."

"There's no need for that, I've seen our family doctor, he says everything is ok."

"You're having the best. I'm not relying on some village quack."

"Ok, but get him to ring me so I know when he's coming, I don't want to be out if he's coming all the way from Thirsk."

We talked for about an hour on the phone, and then he said, "Sorry luv, there's something cropped up in the office, love you, talk again tomorrow."

And he was gone. So now I began to smarten myself up in preparation for Adam's visit later this evening. When Adam arrived, I was all over him, the feelings I had for him and what he'd done for me, were far more than gratitude. In fact it was bordering on love. It's hard to explain, and once that night of passion with him was over, so was my feeling of commitment. I mean we were still very close friends, and there were times in the future where I'd confide things to him, that I wouldn't tell Jim. But never again did we make love. For that is what I'd classed that night as, love making, not fucking.

The next morning around eleven, Dr Gresham phoned and he arranged to see me on Friday at one o'clock. The idea being, he could examine me, and as Jim would be arriving home some time in the afternoon, he'd be able to talk to him direct. When he arrived, I took him up to my bedroom, and he gave me my examination, and confirmed everything was as it should be. And when Jim arrived home for the weekend, he was able to re-assure him as well.

The pregnancy went along without incident, well apart from the normal pains and things. And when my due date was near, I discussed the idea of a home birth with both my family doctor, and Jim's specialist. And as we have a very experienced mid-wife serving our area, and there were no apparent complications with my condition, they both agreed the idea was sound.

I left it to the specialist to convinced Jim, and then it was just a case of waiting for the day to arrive. And when the day did arrive, at around twelve mid-night, I started to get my contractions. The mid-wife took around half an hour to reach me, and the local doctor about an hour, and they both nursed me through the next five hours until Harold was born.

He came out screaming with a very healthy pair of lungs, but when I saw the look on the mid-wife's face, I took fright. And even through my sweat and exhaustion, I called out to her, "What's wrong?"

She changed her look, and trying to look unconcerned, "Nothing lass. You've got a beautiful big healthy boy."

"But your face. Something's wrong. Let me see him."

"All in good time. Let me just clean him down and get his birth weight."

It was agony, not the pain, but the waiting, not knowing if there was something she was hiding from me. But within a minute, I was holding him wrapped in a blanket, while they took care of the task in hand. Once the placenta was dealt with, and I could then unwrap the sheet my Harold was wrapped in, I was able to look him over.

I counted his fingers. I looked all around his head and chest. Then I unwrapped his legs, and counted his toes, checking his feet at the same time. Everything was perfect. But I knew something had stunned the mid-wife. And then as I lifted the meagre cloth covering his manhood, I realised what had surprised her.

I know he was my first baby, but I'd seen babies having their nappies (diapers) changed, and consequently I'd seen the meagre size of a baby's genitals. But my Harold's cock was every bit as big as my Jim's thumb. And against the size of his little body, it looked huge.

The mid-wife had been watching me check him over, and she said with a wink, "He won't go short of admirers when he grows up."

"Is it alright? I mean, he isn't deformed in any way, is he?"

"I can't imagine many men calling that deformed. And when he's in his teens, I'll bet the line of girls following him around will stretch from here to Thirsk. Mind you, he'll have a lot of jealous school friends."

"But it won't hurt him, and he will be ok?"

"Cause he will. That's one lucky lad you have there."

Then with a wink she added, "You won't need to buy him any toys at Christmas."

Stupidly I asked, "Why?"

"I think he's got more than enough to play with right there."

I blushed as I covered him back up.

When Jim came to see me later on that day, he made comments about the size of our Harold's cock, but never was there any suggestion of who the father might be, so I, of course, said nothing.

The lad's birth weight was eleven pounds five ounces, and when I was examined by Jim's specialist a day later, he confirmed what the family doctor had said, that I was fit and well. And that as soon as I'd rested and felt up to it, I could get up and start moving around again.

While I'd been alone with the gynaecologist, I'd also asked him a couple of questions. The first was how soon we could start trying for our second child.

And the second was very delicate, "There is one other thing, but I'm not sure how to ask you."

"Just come straight out with it, you won't embarrass me and you know it's in total confidence."

"Well if you remember the first time you examined me, my Jim was worried about how much I'd been stretched."

"I remember. And I told you then, you'd got no cause to worry."

"But you also mentioned something about special exercises after having a baby."

"Ah yes. But that's only necessary in older women. Give it a few weeks; once you get back on your feet and get back into your gardening, you'll soon be back to normal."

"I'd still be interested in helping things along a bit quicker."

"Can I ask why you're in such a hurry, its better to just let nature take its course?"

"If I tell you, you have got to keep it secret."

"You know I will. All I'm saying is, if I know what you're worrying about, I'll be able to advise you more accurately."

"I found out last year that Jim is seeing other women."

"Ah. Having an affair."

"No. I don't think so, not as such. That is, it's not one woman. I've been told it goes on regular, but nearly always a different woman."

"I'd pay no attention to rumour mongers."

"Its not just rumours. I found something out myself on a surprise visit I made to London."

"I see. And the rush to have the second child; is that connected to this in some way?"

"I was advised by an older lady, starting a family would somehow bring us closer together."

His tone was sceptical, "I see."

"What? You don't think it will?"

"It's a nice thought, but I personally think there are better ways of encouraging faithful behaviour."

"Like what? I mean I'll try anything to save our marriage."

"Well I guess it kind of falls in line with the second of your questions, the one about exercise."

He reached into his bag, and as he continued, he placed a little pot egg in my hand, "Have you ever seen one of these before?"

"Isn't that one of those pot eggs you use to start hens laying?"

"It's like one of those, but this is what is known as a Jade Egg, it's Japanese. You see the cord?"

From one end was a thin cord, maybe eighteen inches long, "Yes, what's that for?"

"Can't you guess? You pop this up inside. Hold on, just lay back and I'll show you."

We were still in the privacy of my bedroom, and although I'd got my dressing gown wrapped around me, I hadn't yet put my knickers back on. I lay back, and opened my legs, and he popped the egg into my pussy.

"Ok, try to make it go up inside you."

"How?"

"I don't know. I'm not a woman. You have muscles; you just need to find out how to work them."

"Nothings happening, I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Ok, as I push it in, you will feel its progress. It will be the various muscles as they expand and contract, telling you where it is. Try if you can to talk to those muscles."

He began to push it up inside me with his finger, and I expected it to soon stop, as his finger obviously isn't very long.

But just as I was wondering what he was using to push it in so deep, he said, "That's it. You're taking that up by yourself. You really are something special."

"What? Special, in what way do you mean?"

"I sell a lot of these, and never before has any lady ever got it to move the first time. In fact, I'd say the best learner I've had before you, took at least ten or more insertions. But some women take weeks of repeat training. Come on; let me see if you can push it out. Hold on, I'll give it a little pull on the cord, just to get it going."

Excitedly, I said, "No, hold on, I think I've got it moving."

As it popped out of my pussy into his hand, he said, "You're doing really well."

Then he reached into his bag again, pulling out a little booklet which he gave to me.

"To learn how to do this properly, usually involves the man coaching his wife. He can then tell her what her vaginal clamping is doing for him. Somewhat like how a woman coaches a man in the art of cunilingus."

When he said cunilingus I tried to look as if I knew what he was talking about. But it was some time later as I scoured a book in the library that I actually found out it meant. Pussy licking; as Jack would call it.