Dream Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she refused to continue. She realised her mistake in trusting that I was secure enough to hear the truth. She was disappointed in me but probably not as disappointed as I was with myself. This had been my opportunity to satisfy my curiosity about her past and I had blown it completely. I doubted that she would ever confide her secrets in me again. We then simply stopped talking; or more accurately, I stopped talking. I could not help myself but I sulked for two days, unable to discuss the subject further; unable in fact to discuss anything with her. I needed time to adjust and to assimilate the information she had given me. After a few weeks the pain slowly dissipated and we started to get back on track. My fear... or was it hope, was that she had more to reveal, but having made such a big deal of her confession she would now never tell me anything further about her experiences before we were married.

I certainly knew I still loved her more than life itself. I knew I had built my life around her. Her dreams were my dreams and I could not imagine life without her. Time passed and as I became used to the idea of what she did with her life before me, I became aware that the thought of my wife fucking and sucking off a young man whom she might have only just met, turned me on beyond reason. That was my preferred fantasy but I manufactured many other scenarios in the privacy of my own mind.

It was probably a year or so later, when again, out of the blue Jackie told me that she regretted telling me about her previous relationships and, as I had thought at the time, she admitted how disappointed she had been by my reaction. I tried to explain that although initially it had been the details that had hurt so much, this had soon changed to a sense of sadness about what felt like her deceit in keeping it secret from me for twenty years or more. We had always maintained that there were no secrets between us. There would have been no secret or any issue whatsoever, for that matter, if she had just said she had had more boyfriends when the subject had first come up between us.

During the conversation, I gently prodded her to reveal more, assuring her that I was now content and prepared to hear more. She of course could have no idea that my attitude towards such revelations had fundamentally shifted to that of now being obsessed by her past. Indeed far from my claim of being content to hear more, in truth I was practically desperate for more details and the more sordid the details the better. She however would have none of it and refused to engage in such talk.

That was pretty much it for a while. Looking back, the confession, as I came to regard it, proved to be nothing more than a minor blip in an excellent relationship.

Although I never seriously believed that my fantasy would make the transition from a harmless mind game to reality, I nevertheless wanted to bring the idea into the open. My wife did not seem to enjoy talking during sex but I noticed that when I started to make simple encouraging comments to her when making love, her orgasms seemed to intensify. I am quite handy around the house, so far as DIY is concerned and have undertaken some sizeable projects. While demolishing a large stone inglenook fireplace, I had trapped a nerve in my back that left me immobilised for a few weeks. Our desire for sex however was unaffected, despite the fact that I could hardly move.

After a little experimentation, we found that when Jackie positioned her legs either side of my right thigh it enabled her to grind the meaty area above her clitoris against my tensed leg muscles, which in turn led to her having some really intense orgasms. When she was positioned in such a way, I found I could easily masturbate with my left hand and time we came together. Jackie has always been blessed with the ability to have multiple orgasms and never more so it seemed, than when dry humping my leg. There were times when I even started counting how many orgasms she had, particularly when she entered a zone when it seemed that she could have as many as she wished, the only limiting factor being exhaustion. We enjoyed the practice so much that even when my back was better we regularly used the position as an alternative to penetrative sex.

When we were engaged in this somewhat unusual practice, I found I could whisper into her ear and see the effects my comments had on her. She would often make no verbal response but there was often a step change in her body language whenever I suggested that instead of fucking me she was in fact having sex with multiple partners. Of course, in a fantasy anything is possible so I frequently suggested to her that maybe she would enjoy being fucked by two or three twelve inch cocks that would spurt a deluge of hot sticky semen over her face, inside her pretty pussy or over her full and ripe tits. When she was in the middle of a sequence of orgasms, I felt confident enough to go even further, suggesting that she was licking semen off another woman's tits or even pushing her tongue deep inside the sweet, hairless pussy of an innocent young woman.

It seemed she was prepared to listen to anything and invariably the effect of my encouragement was to produce another sequence of body wracking orgasms. Provided I did not try to talk or analyse it later, she seemed content to let things continue. Even the suggestion of having huge black cocks in her pussy, arse and mouth at the same time and then flooding her with their cum elicited no verbal response but clearly the image galvanised her into yet another period of humping my already sore and bruised leg.

In time, she also began to vocalise her private thoughts. She was in no doubt about what I wanted to hear and as her confidence grew so did the detail of her stories. It was relatively easy to direct her thoughts. If she said something that pleased me I would make that clear by allowing myself to either react by groaning in encouragement or simply repeating the word 'yes' over and over. As she grew more comfortable with her sexuality, she allowed herself to explore the boundaries of her sensuality and limits of acceptability.

In an effort to help her explore those boundaries, on a whim, I ordered a large lifelike dildo from a mail order company. I hoped she would masturbate with it during our lovemaking or if that proved too embarrassing, when she was alone. I rather naively hoped that I could take delivery in secret and be able present it to her at an appropriate time. However, the best laid plans and all that!

The post arrived very early in our neighbourhood, usually just before I left for work. I had kept an eye out for the parcel over the preceding days to no avail. On that particular day, I had popped home for lunch and was having a cup of coffee in the garden with Jackie. She had been doing a bit of sunbathing but since the back garden was overlooked, she stayed largely covered up. As was usual on such days she was wearing a bikini under a thin summer skirt and blouse. While chatting the doorbell rang and Jackie went to answer it. I was completely unprepared when Jackie returned with a plain brown package that had been delivered by a private courier. She handed me the package assuming it was yet another item from E-bay. I was certain that I knew what the package contained. She took a sip of her coffee, watching me expectantly. She clearly assumed I would open it straight away. When I put it to one side to avoid opening it in front of her she became instantly suspicious.

"What have you bought now?" She still thought it was just some innocent item, on which I had wasted some of our money. I casually attempted to change the subject. She would have none of it. Her curiosity was piqued and now she would not relent.

"What is in the parcel?" She persisted. This time her tone was more even. I was cornered and decided to brazen it out.

"It's a present for you." I said.

"What kind of present"? She countered.

"A private present". She drew an exasperated sigh and then demanded;

"Give it to me!" There was no room for discussion. She leaned forward and took the parcel from me, taking just a short time to consider its size and weight before she carefully peeled off the packing tape to reveal the contents. When she realised what she had in her hands she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You must be kidding, what do you want me do with this?" There was no hint of amusement in her voice.

"Whatever you want to do with it," I said sheepishly while thinking that I may have made a big error of judgment. She removed the vacuum formed plastic cover and took the dildo in her right hand. I saw it for the first time and realised to my dismay what a nine-inch dong actually looked like in reality. Perhaps it is a man thing but when choosing the size I thought I would try to get one that was consistent with my fantasy. I had no idea what nine inches looked like when it came to describing a cock.

Against her small slender hands, it looked huge, but it was encouraging that she did not immediately put it down. In fact, I noted with a spark of hope that she appeared to find the realistic rubber toy very tactile and seemed even to enjoy its weight. She turned it in her hand repeatedly, squeezing it tightly in her fist, trying in vain to encircle it fully with her hand. She seemed to have forgotten that I was present. I remained silent and unmoving, scared to break the spell that had descended on her. Her face became flushed and her breathing started to become just a little deeper.

I could not believe that she was entertaining the idea of playing with her new present so readily. I dared to hope that she would go further but I also knew words of encouragement would be no use now. Either she would do this or not; I knew I could have no positive influence on the outcome. One wrong move and I knew I might ruin what could turn out to be a magical experience. As I watched I realised I was holding my breath and the now familiar pounding in my chest had returned. As if in a trance, she lowered the rubber cock between her legs and through the thin material of her skirt, she started to rub the tip up and down her pussy. She lay back in her chair, closed her eyes and let her legs fall apart, all the time being careful to keep the tip in contact with her pussy through her clothes. This continued for a few minutes. She kept her eyes tightly closed, her deep breathing causing her breasts to heave.

I thought she was oblivious to my presence and was startled when she asked between breaths;

"Do you want me to put it inside?" she whispered.

I found myself whispering an answer; "Only if you want to."

She took her time and considered her response carefully.

In a barely audible whisper she said, "I want to."

With the decision made there followed a flurry of movement. She stood up, lifted her skirt around her waist, untied the bikini bottoms and let them slip to the paved patio. The hair around her pussy is quite sparse and it was therefore easy to see evidence of her arousal. The oversized toy had come supplied with lubricant but it was obvious that it would not be needed. Without more ado, she sat back down and pressed the thick head against her now exposed pussy lips, which I could see had opened like a flower in the sun.

She groaned in frustration when it did not immediately slip inside. The slick, unyielding lips of her pussy pressed inwards, forced into a deep depression beneath the immense rubber head and the considerable pressure she was applying. In an effort to help penetration she frantically sawed at her clitoris with her free hand, an action I had seen many times before, but never with such a sense of desperation. She grimaced, on the point of tears and letting out little sobs of frustration. Once again I saw a side to my wife I had not previously seen. She was like a person possessed, her sole intention being to penetrate her petite and delicate body with that obscene rubber cock.

I began to think I had made a mistake in thinking my wife could accommodate such an object and to realise that such cocks only belonged in our fantasy world; she had never been penetrated by something as big as that in real life. Just as I began to think that this was not going to work, there was a subtle change in the noises she was emitting. The little sobs turned to groans as she sensed her pussy was becoming more receptive. She eased her legs further apart and gave out a whispered and long drawn out, "Yes" as the flared head of the dildo finally disappeared into her pussy.

I watched in awe as she continued to force the shaft deeper and deeper until it would go no further. There was no subtlety or sensitivity to her actions; this was just lust. When it came to a halt, only three inches of the shaft remained visible. Looking down at her pussy she seemed fascinated with the spectacle she had created, her lips stretched impossibly tight around the veined and lifelike shaft.

She threw back her head and let out a breathless: "Oh fuck, it feels so good."

With that, she started to gently pull the cock out a few inches before quickly plunging it back into her depths. When easing the cock out of her pussy she did it agonisingly slow, allowing me time to see that the surface was slick with her juices. Each time she plunged it back in, it was in an almost savage and brutal fashion; and each time it went just a little bit deeper. After no more than a few minutes my usually reserved wife had managed to accept the monstrous phallus that was stretching her pussy to its limits. She had achieved her objective of taking its whole length and its not inconsiderable girth, but now she turned her thoughts to using it to satisfy her urgent need to reach an orgasm. Her face took on a look of determination and again I had the sense that I was simply a forgotten spectator.

How I wish I could see into her mind; what she was thinking of as she lay sprawled in front of me. She had slipped lower down in the chair to a more comfortable position such that the nape of her neck was level with the back of the chair. Relaxed muscles in her neck allowed her head to fall backwards causing her straining face to turn towards the clear blue sky. Was she fantasising about the artificial cock in her pussy being attached to some young stud? Her lack of inhibition shocked me but I nevertheless welcomed it as yet another milestone and once again pushed the boundaries of her sexuality beyond my wildest dreams.

Incredibly, she was now trying to force the cock even deeper, but was prevented in doing so by the moulded testicles. In an vain effort to achieve greater penetration she raised her feet from the ground and positioned them on the seat of the chair, her heels now touching her smooth and firm buttocks, her toes with painted nails pointing outwards. Her position reminded me of a cartoon frog. She now grasped the base of the dildo with both hands to gain better purchase. The response from her body was immediate and within just a few seconds her hands became a blur as she neared her orgasm. As it approached, her steady rhythm became more ragged and finally as her orgasm broke over her, her face contorted into a mask of pleasure and she held the dildo deep inside her pussy, no longer moving it, but straining against it as hard as her strength would permit, savouring the feeling of the pliable cock inside her.

Although she was no longer thrusting the thick dildo in and out of her pussy, she could not stop her hips from undulating, giving the impression that she was humping her pussy onto the unyielding latex. As her first shattering climax subsided, she paused for a minute to catch her breath before slowly building up once more to a steady tempo, intent only on achieving another orgasm.

I could no longer stand by and watch. I glanced around to ensure that we couldn't be seen from anywhere. In our present position, we could just about be overlooked by our neighbour's upstairs windows, but I reasoned that at this time of day Mark and Gill, who were friends as well as neighbours, would both be in work. Satisfied that we were alone, I dragged my erect cock out of my trousers. I moved around to the back of the chair in which my wife was seated and bending my rigid cock downwards, I managed to make brief contact with her mouth. Sensing what I wanted, she stuck out her tongue and turned her face slightly towards me. Not a blowjob then, but the invitation was clear. I started to masturbate, allowing the tip of my cock to constantly brush against the soft velvet surface of her little pink tongue. The feeling was exquisite and our lewd behaviour appeared to be having an effect on Jackie too.

I knew I could not hold out for long but was determined to hold off until she was gripped by another orgasm. I knew that the wait would be a short one. As her second orgasm approached, I squeezed the base of my penis, fearful that I would erupt too soon. The more I tried the more I felt the urgent need for release. I could wait no longer. I groaned in relief as a powerful spurt of semen splashed across Jackie's face. Her reaction was electric. As she felt the hot liquid splatter onto her upturned face, she immediately convulsed into another orgasm, this one lasting much longer than the first. Another spurt, just as powerful, landed on her tongue, which she had wantonly still kept poking out.

Another blast plastered her forehead and chin. As my convulsions subsided, I rubbed my cock over her face and then stepped back. The sight in front of me was unbelievable. Before me was my rather staid wife of twenty five years, acting as if she were in a porn film. Spunk dripped down the side of her face and she was running her tongue over her lips as if savouring the taste of the sticky goo I had deposited so recently.

The thought of her being a porn actress gave me an idea. I did not want to miss anything but I felt that in her current state she would have at least another two or three orgasms. My mind made up, I quietly left the scene and collected my digital SLR camera from the kitchen. When I returned soon after, she was indeed in the middle of yet another orgasm. I had no time to set the camera up so just used the auto settings. The camera was fitted with a huge memory card so I knew I could take as many pictures as I wished. As she came down off her latest high, which was somewhat shorter in duration compared to the last, the constant clicking of the shutter attracted her attention. She opened one eye to see what was going on. I held my breath. Had I gone too far? Yet again instead of outrage, she reacted completely out of character acquiescing to this new turn of events.

Indeed far from being outraged, I had the impression that being photographed turned her on as much, if not more than the cock in her pussy. It pushed her quickly over the edge to another orgasm, this one was as intense as the first confirming my belief about the effect the presence of a camera was having on her. She managed two more orgasms, both of which I recorded using the video function, before sheer exhaustion reluctantly forced her to stop.

Her bare arms and legs had a sheen of perspiration and I detected a small quivering in her legs that were still raised, her feet still wedged into the seat of the chair. She eased the dildo from her pussy and dropped it onto the ground. She finally opened her eyes and bashfully smiled up at me.

"Wow!" was all I could say. She nodded as if in appreciation of my comment. It was a delicate moment; I wanted to reassure her that what had just happened was the biggest turn on of my life. I found it hard to believe what I had just witnessed, but I also knew that the contents of the memory card would provide irrefutable evidence of the events.