Dream Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm ... while we're here and all half-naked and stuff, can we do one more thing?"

Having already satisfied each other, I wasn't sure what she had in mind, unless it was to fuck each other ... which I had promised myself to not do, as utterly tempting as that was to consider. Wondering if she wanted to maybe take a picture, or ... well, I didn't know what else ... I responded with equal parts caution and curiosity.

"Umm ... what?"

This time she couldn't maintain eye contact with me as she offered her soft-spoken response, an indirect request that made my jaw instantly drop:

"I've never been fucked in the ass before."

In the void created by my stunned silence, she disclosed her thought process.

"We just did things to each other that ... well, at least for me, I've never done it like this before. I don't think I've ever come so quick in anyone's mouth ... something about being all naked and exposed in the outdoors ... well, I figured if anyone's going to pop my ass cherry, I can't think of a more erotic partner and place for that to happen than here with you."

I noticed that she placed special emphasis on the words 'here' and 'you.' The way she said that second word, personalizing it, made me shudder. Although I was still trying to wrap my head around her invitation and formulate some type of response, I knew of at least one thing that I could say with confidence.

"Well, me neither."

She took quick advantage of my confession: "Would you do that with me?"

As if having an out-of-body experience, I suddenly was viewing this scene from a birds-eye view: here in a small clearing in the mountainous wilderness sat a half-naked girl, legs spread apart and leaking cum onto the rocky ground, while a half-naked boy, with wet genitalia of his own, was kneeling in front of her, pondering an invitation to take her anal virginity.

For a moment, it seemed like a clip from a porno movie more than it seemed to be something that was actually happening to me.

Snapping back to reality and seriously considering her request, I knew that lube was critically important -- something I had learned from experimenting with fingering my own asshole (no one or nothing else had ever gone up there) -- but anal lube was not something that is readily available on a secluded mountaintop. Instead of directly answering the question of whether or not I was willing to fuck her temptingly beautiful ass, I merely voiced concern about how we would overcome that issue.

"What would I lube up with?"

But she was a step ahead of me. Once again locking eyes with me in her trademark gaze of lustful intensity that kept sending chills through my body, she replied without hesitation.

"There is plenty of lube available."

Before I could inquire further, she articulated three more words very clearly and with deliberate slowness:

"In. My. Pussy."

My heart practically stopped. My breath escaped me. My mind raced with overwhelming thoughts of longing, anticipation, nervousness, desire, commitment, lust, and unfaithfulness. Did she really just say that?!?

Whether or not she knew what I was thinking, she must've observed that I needed some additional persuasion. Slowly and dramatically, and only after making sure that I was watching, she slid her two tallest fingers deep inside her pussy. As I watched in erotic amazement, they disappeared further and further, all the way up to her knuckles. Then pulling them out from their hiding place just as slowly, she raised her hand to hold those two glistening fingers as close as possible to my face.

"See?? PLENTY."

Whatever personal boundaries I had been trying to maintain had become permanently displaced by those two wet fingers.

My next words may have been expressed as questions, but they were actually an articulation of me figuring out what I was about to unhesitatingly do to her.

"I see that. Ok, so ... you want me to stick my cock inside your pussy, hmm? Slide my thick cock in and out of your beautiful tunnel until it gets totally coated in your cum? Fuck your pussy until my cock is all wet because of you ... and then stick it in your ass? Fuck your tight little asshole until it's destroyed?"

As I vocalized each one of those steps, she began deliberately repositioning her body, trembling with anticipation. When she finished shifting, she was on all fours, eagerly positioning her backside mere inches away from my extended cock. The sun's rays lit up every glorious inch of the tender flesh between her legs. Both of her holes were readily visible, aching to be penetrated. Holy fuck.

I slapped my left hand onto her perky ass cheek and squeezed tightly, inducing a primal moan out of her. This was it.

With a deep breath, I grabbed my rock-hard cock with my other hand and lined it up outside the door of her vagina, ready to accelerate and push all the way in on the first try. No turning back now.

Perhaps sensing that I was a moment away from slamming into her, she turned her head back to look at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were narrowed with lust, and I watched her lips silently mouth a final invitation: "Fuck me."

However, despite what I saw, audibly it sounded more like, "Is everything okay?" Slightly confused, I paused reluctantly and gave her a quizzical look as if to invite her to repeat herself. She did repeat herself, and this time what she said was unmistakably clear: "Are you okay??"

Now even more confused, I squeezed my eyes shut in an extended blink in an effort to clear my head. When I opened them, she was standing in front of me.

Wait, standing??

Yes, standing in front of me ... and not only that, but she was suddenly, miraculously, and -- quite disappointingly -- fully clothed. Instead of being together half-naked in the middle of a clearing with a panoramic view, we were -- as I noticed the surroundings -- at the trailhead?? Bewildered, I stared at her face and struggled to comprehend what was going on.

As for her, she laughed sweetly: "Oh good, I thought I lost you for a second; we were chatting about this hike and all of a sudden you spaced out."

An almost unexplainable reality was abruptly sinking in. Had I somehow imagined that entire summit experience in the course of only a few moments standing in front of her?!?

"Umm, yeah ... I'm sorry," was all I could muster. I was too dumbstruck to say anything else.

"No problem," she replied cheerily. After a brief pause, she added: "Well, have a good hike -- who knows, maybe I'll see you up there!"

Just like in the daydream, she offered a cute little wave as she turned to head toward the trail. As she walked away from me, I unashamedly took a long look at her, just like I had done in the daydream ... but this time I tried to picture her ass in -- or even better, out of -- those skimpy high-cut black panties.

As I continued staring, though, my heart really began to race when, just like in the daydream, she suddenly paused and her head turned to the side. Just like in the daydream, I couldn't look away, and I waited with bated breath wondering what would happen next.

After several long seconds, she eventually faced forward again and continued walking down the trail, but that pause had been really obvious. Was she wondering if I was staring at her? Was she having desires for accompaniment?

What did she mean by "maybe I'll see you up there"?

Was what I had just imagined actually a foreshadowing of what was to come??


12