Dream Logic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voluptuous coworker smeared her wet fingers all across his area, coating his length and his balls with Kyrie's juices. "I've been accused of having an oral fixation, Harris. There might be days when I want to come over and just feel you get hard in my mouth while Kyrie watches. Sound like fun?"

"Why don't you show me just how fun that can be, hmm?" Harris couldn't believe those words were coming out of his mouth, but having two naked women paying such close personal attention to him was definitely one hell of a confidence booster.

Without another word, Donna took a firm but gentle grip of the root of him, and took his entire half-erect length into her mouth. He immediately stiffened to full thickness, and Donna murmured happily around him. Her tongue wasn't as agile as Kyrie's mysterious techniques, but Harris was not in any way complaining.

"Goddamn. Donna, I never thought that watching my best friend suck off my boyfriend would be so crazy motherfucking hot. You've got five more seconds to suck him off, and then you need to bring him into my bedroom. I'll be waiting for you both." With that, Kyrie stood up, grinning a beautiful smile, and blew Harris a kiss as she darted off through one of the doors on the far wall.

A few moments later, Donna stood up as well, offering Harris a hand. "You tasted so good, you just don't know." As Harris stood up, she pressed herself entirely against him, pulling him in for a long kiss. "If Kyrie wasn't my best friend, I'd bend over this couch and beg you to fuck me right now — but instead, I'm going to watch you take her hard and fast, and then lick her off you again afterwards — and *then* maybe I'll get to feel this in me. I'm creaming just thinking about it."

"And I can't wait to taste that cream, beautiful." Harris reached around to give Donna's large backside a firm squeeze. "Let's go find Kyrie. Lead the way."

Donna obliged, wrapping her hand around his erection and gently pulling him along by it. "Right this way, 'teddy bear'. Let's not keep her waiting."

As he was led towards the door, Harris pinched himself to make sure that he wasn't still dreaming. Then he reached the door, and when Donna moved to one side to get out of his way, his breath caught in his throat, and he pinched his own arm again. Kyrie was on the queensized bed that dominated the room, bent down on her hands and knees so that her taut backside was facing the door, lifted high into the air. Her legs were spread wide, exposing her glistening wet sex. The outer lips were flushed bright red and swollen with desire, arousal dripping from her folds and filling the air with the scent of raw animalistic need. It was the most erotic sight Harris had ever witnessed, far more enticing than any porn video or magazine he'd ever experienced, and his length throbbed with a new urgency and hunger.

"We're here, Kyrie." Donna molded herself to Harris' side, stroking him slowly. "You should see his face, he wants you so bad right now."

Kyrie lifted her perfect bottom even higher, as if beckoning him closer. "I don't need his face, Donna. I need him inside me. Now. Please fuck me, Harris. Ever since last night, it's all I could think about."

While she spoke, Harris moved onto the bed, and knelt behind this amazing young woman, marveling at her beauty and the desire that she revealed to him. As he put his hands on her hips, Donna was beside him again, holding his erection up and aiming it for Kyrie's wet opening. "Hold still, Kyrie," she whispered. "I'm putting him in you right... now."

It was almost too much for him. The sight of her labia parting around his hardness, the feel of the proverbial velvet fist as her tight tunnel gripped his invading length, and especially the long moan that she let out in that moment, all of it was so intense that he almost exploded inside her, right in that moment. With a deep breath and a low involuntary cry of his own, Harris managed to hold out against that first delicious rush. Gripping her hips tight, he slid into her to the hilt.

"Look at that, so beautiful." Donna was watching all of this from the side, her breasts pressed against his right arm. As he filled Kyrie, she moved her grip from around his base, to reaching underneath his spread legs and cupping his balls. "When you take me later, Harris, I want it to be just like this." Harris began thrusting in a slow steady rhythm, with Kyrie gasping every time he hit bottom, and Donna continued. "I want to be bent over, with your big hands grabbing onto my thick ass as you spear me. Please tell me that's how you'll fuck me, Harris."

As if he wasn't hard enough, Donna's throaty growl was even more arousing than the touch of her hands on him. It was all too easy to remember when she'd bent over and stipped for him only a few minutes ago, to imagine what it might look like when he slid inside her. "I promise, Donna. I absolutely promise. But first, it's time for me to give my girlfriend what she's been begging for."

"Harder, Harris. Harder. Please. Pleeeease." Kyrie's hands were white-knuckled as she gripped her sheets, thrusting her ass back against Harris as he penetrated her. He felt so good going in, she felt like she could stay in this position all night — but when he reached down and started rubbing along the hood of her clit at the same time, her eyes rolled up into her head. "OH GOD DON'T STOP! TOUCH ME TOUCH ME FUCK ME HAAAAAARRIS!!!" She felt the first echo of an orgasm build in her belly, two hot needles of pleasures feeding into it — one from his cock, one from his hands, both so perfectly warm as he'd been in her dreams last night. "Gonna do it, but don't you dare stop. Donna, he's so good, he feels so good, so warm, I can't wait to watch him inside you..."

His thrusts were faster now, and now she could feel Donna's fingers down between her legs as well, double-teaming her poor, sensitive clit, and that pushed her over the edge. "Take me hard, teddy bear, take me hard, fuck me hard, fuck me until I can't see straight.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

As her first orgasm of the afternoon slammed into her, she looked back over her shoulder, her eyes locking with Harris as he rammed her again and again. "You're better than any dream, Harris. I'm so glad I met you. Don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop."

TO BE CONCLUDED.

12