Dream Lover Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued fucking her as she was cumming and, with her pussy flooded with even more lubrication, I would have been more than content to keep going once she'd finished cumming. After what appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm, however, she straightened up, my cock slipping out of her, and turned to face me. She kissed me, briefly slipping her tongue into my mouth, then headed back into our stateroom.

"Let's try out this big bed!" she exclaimed, then pulled her sundress up over her head while I stared at her bare ass. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my cabana shirt then pulled it over my head as I followed her, my stiff cock pointing the way. She crawled onto the bed then lay on her back, her legs spread wide and her knees bent. I got onto the bed on my knees but, before lowering myself over her, I gazed at her body in all its naked glory. I wanted to lick her pussy again, as well as her nipples, but I still hadn't fucked her tits or had her blow me. There was still time, though, since time was irrelevant so I positioned my body over hers as I guided my cock back into her pussy and we both moaned enthusiastically.

I brought my lips to hers and we started making out as I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. She was raising her hips to accept each thrust and, though I could feel my orgasm beginning to build, I knew there was plenty of time to enjoy fucking her before I filled her with my load again. The bed remained quiet as I was picking up the pace and fucking her harder and faster, which was no surprise given that this was essentially a fantasy. We eventually stopped making out but she was enthusiastically articulating the pleasure that she was experiencing and I was thinking that she'd probably caught on that orgasms were easier and more intense. It seemed as though she was approaching another, which I was happy about for a couple of reasons. The first was that, the more orgasms she experienced, the more enthusiastic she'd be about future daydream experiences. The other thing was that, if she came again, I'd feel no compunction about focusing on my own pleasure by fucking her tits.

Once again, when she started cumming there wasn't much in the way of prior warning; I was just fucking her and savoring the feel of my cock plunging in and out of her hot, wet pussy when she suddenly cried out and her body started shaking. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication so I savored the feeling for as long as she was cumming but, as soon as I was sure that her long, intense orgasm was done, I slipped my cock out of her and moved up to straddle her. I lay my cock between her tits and, as she was still recovering from her orgasm, I squeezed her tits against my cock and started to slowly fuck them. I was looking down, admiring her tits as I fucked them while also brushing my thumbs over her large areolas and hard nipples. As her head cleared following her orgasm, she was also watching as my cockhead repeatedly peeked from her cleavage.

The soft, smooth flesh felt outstanding against my cock and the pleasurable feeling was causing my orgasm to continue to steadily build. I was thinking that I'd just spew on her sternum when I reached that point but, as she was watching, her tongue kept poking out of her mouth. I doubt she was even aware that she was doing it but, as I kept seeing it, I was thinking that it would also feel great running along my cock. Of course, as I thought about her licking my cock while feeling her tits squeezed against my cock, my orgasm was continuing to build. Rather than spew on her sternum, as I got closer to cumming, I ended up releasing her tits and moving forward a bit, my cock pointing toward her mouth. She opened up and engulfed my cock, causing me to moan once again. I was holding onto the headboard, looking down as she was skillfully sucking my cock while gently pumping the base. I didn't even need to move, to fuck her face, because she was inhaling nearly my full length so I just savored the pleasure that I was feeling as my orgasm continued building.

She did end up running her tongue along the underside of my cock a few times, which not only felt as awesome as I'd expected, but it was also thoroughly arousing to watch. Between that and her talent for cocksucking in general, it wasn't long before I was on the verge of cumming. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to my orgasm but she was completely unfazed and just continued what she was doing. Even when I finally exploded into her mouth, she expertly swallowed my load while still sucking me off and pumping the base of my cock. Only once I was completely spent and she'd nursed every drop of cum out of me did she let her head fall back and release my cock. I moved off to the side and lay beside her on the big bed as we both recovered.

"So, if we went back to the train right now," she finally asked, "could we still come back to this exact moment?"

"As long as one of us remembers this exact moment," I replied, "yes."

"It'd be nice to be able to pick up right where we left off," she said, "because there's still a lot of fun we could have here."

"But you're ready to go back and get to work?" I asked.

"Soon," she confirmed, "This has definitely given me an attitude adjustment, though, as well as something to look forward to."

"Well we can come back to this moment next time we see each other," I said, "but we can also think about other places conducive to attitude adjustment: tropical beach, cabin by a lake, high-end hotel in Vegas. The important thing, though, is to make sure we're both on the same page first; I'm not sure what would happen if we were both thinking of different destinations."

"I like the cruise ship for now," she replied, "but I'll think about some other destinations that would be both relaxing and fun for more uninhibited sex."

"I'm glad you're enjoying the sex as much as I am," I said.

"Well it's just a fantasy, right?" she asked, "Just a daydream? It should be good and I should enjoy it then."

"Good point," I replied.

"I am going to be thinking about sucking your cock more next time," she said, "and fucking up on deck, maybe at night on one of those deck chairs, and in the pool or the hot tub."

"I will be looking forward to all of that and more," I assured her.

We chatted for a bit longer before deciding it was time to head back to the train and get to work. She had a big smile on her face as soon as we were back on the train, at the exact moment we'd left, and fully dressed once again. I wrote down my contact information for her because we'd talked about how, if we couldn't hook up on the train or if she had a stressful day, we could arrange to pass each other on the street and briefly make contact, like a high-five, to take a quick daydream break. I was happy to have options available that didn't require recon or convincing anyone that it was a dream. Between Shelley in the morning and Inez in the evening, I was getting laid and taking short vacations twice a day most days, then still going home and pursuing or revisiting other women. There wasn't much more that I could ask for.

12