Dream Realm Pt. 02

Story Info
Featuring a TA of mine (teaching assistant).
812 words
0
2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note:

To research...dialogue grammar rules.

~ ~ ~

"I don't like children."

As he described, his clothes are all black. There's usually a cool print on his t-shirt, like a funky rainbow. Long and well-fitting pants, beanie, light-colored muffler. Strands of night-colored hair...is it dyed? Baby faced, fair skin, warm blue eyes...expressive. Oh, and ankle-high leather boots.

I suppose he nails the look of an unconventional artist, his art form being academia. Well, maybe he paints?

He don't care much for pronouns. The course is on Sexual & Gender diversity.

Due to whatever need of mine—emotional, physical—I had an extended nap, imagining me invading him, in many ways. It's less about looks this time, more about personality. He's funny, real, got the flare for theater...

Seems like sub material.

"Alrighty, that's a wrap. See you all."

Shuffling, footsteps. A few remain seated, quickly scribbling out a discussion question for the week. Some moments later, as usual, it's just me and him in the sun-lit room. However, it isn't slowness that's keeping me here.

Scrap of lined paper in hand, I glance at him before standing up. He's packing up, chiller than usual. I know why. This is my realm, after all.

I close the door to the room, notice the lock, lock it. I turn, facing the confused figure.

I move, impossibly calm in this realm, only breaking eye contact to add my scrap to the pile. Then, he's against the pale wall, my hand on his chest. The graphics of his shirt feels wore.

Lips slightly parted. Darling.

"I told you you're attractive, remember?" his pretty startled eyes, "Are you in a rush to leave?"

No response.

"Good. Keep staying still."

Grab hold of his wrists, move them over his head. Well well, he's collaborating. With some trouble, I pin him with my nondominant hand...ha, height difference.

Looks like there's no need to control his body. He wants this.

According to plan, I'd grab his thing right away, get some nice sounds out of him...but first, some clarification.

"Are you okay with me seeing it?" I gesture to his lower zone.

I infer Charmer to be a trans man. If so, I have little clue of the procedures he may have gone through, if he's cool with the results. Consent is not prioritised here, but I don't know...I want to prioritise it with him.

He has been keeping a steady eye contact, one which I can't take in real life. Currently, his eyes are down, a weak smile.

"Sure."

Finally, his teenage-y voice. We're almost a decade apart.

"It won't hurt or anything right?" Odd question maybe, but just to be sure.

"Why would it?" He looks amused.

...let's clear things up.

"You're trans, right?"

"Yes?" phew, "Oh, you think I had surgery down there? Recently?" beautiful laugh, "I didn't. No surgery at all."

Oh? Oh. Okay. Jesus, I could have been so far off...was.

"Cool."

I peck his lips, enjoy his shyness, sliding my hand under his shirt. His eyes close.

Heh, he's not the fittest, no defined muscles...but do I care? Gentle torso, slightly raised belly, cool to the touch.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"...this can't be real."

~ ~ ~

He topped the charts in expressive sounds. Moaning to my motion, he's challenging my calmness. I want to ruin him, lovingly.

He's still pinned, down to his gray briefs, covering his part (I lack better words) and much flatter—but curvy nevertheless—ass. I don't think I'm gonna conjure any toys this time. It'll feel out of place. Fingers will do.

He's excited, compliant, attached. As I said, sub material. Well, I guess one can say the same about doms. Hm, have I made the scene too real? I moved way faster with others...

I like this though.

I go for another kiss. My dominant hand play with him, knowing the sensations and hotspot. Heh, to be honest, I'll need some time to get used to this...his unique body. Ah, forgot the beanie.

I slowly unpin him, his arms fall to his sides, gripping the wall.

"Take that beanie off."

"...my hair is...a mess."

"Don't mind."

An exaggerated sigh. Pitch dark hair reveals, falling to his face. My god, he's so emo...whatever the word means. He's just adorable.

"Huh, I expected it to be dyed."

"Ha...I've moved on...thankfully- God- don't stop..."

I speed up, one hand at work, one hand at his throat. His moans intensify, head tilt back. Body tenses- I stop.

My, I could get used to that desperate groan. He takes a moment, impressively managing to keep his hands and hips glue to the wall. His whole body moves with each breath.

"Edging," He points out, finally, "Done this before?"

"I've had practice." Sure...in this realm.

"Please don't do that again."

Aww, he said please. It's quite early.

"I won't...if you'll let me stuff something into that mouth."