Dream: When I Want You

Story Info
Emilia has an erotic dream.
3.5k words
4.38
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia has an erotic dream.

I had a dream last night. I very rarely remember my dreams, but this one was so... well, not vivid exactly. It was cloudy around the edges, but so real that when I woke up, I thought it had truly happened.

I think Carole was in it. I can't be sure because I didn't see her face, but the woman was built like her. She felt like her. I didn't see her face because it was dark. Well, that's not entirely true. At the beginning of the dream, everything was lit up, but her face was cloudy. Anyway, I am going to write about the dream because it was so unlike me that I should like to remember it.

I was closing up my classroom, and she was closing up hers too. The fact that the other woman was a teacher contradicts the idea that it could be Carole, but it didn't look like anyone else who works at my school. I choose to think it was her. I somehow knew that we were the last people in the school. In my mind's eye, I could see that the rest of the hallways and rooms were dark, except for our rooms and the hallway connecting them. All of a sudden, I had a terribly naughty idea.

I walked into her classroom where she was still picking up stray pencils and other random bits that littered the floor. When I cleared my throat to catch her attention, she looked at me over her shoulder and waved a little, smiling softly.

"I want you," I announced without preamble.

Her smile grew wider and she responded, "Well, let me finish up here and we can leave then."

"No. I want you now," I demanded.

"What, in my room?" she asked.

"We could go to mine," I offered.

"Well, if you're sure," she said, giggling nervously. I am pretty sure that Carole has never giggled, nervously or otherwise, in real life, but this was a dream after all.

I took her hand in mine and led her back to my classroom. Once we had traversed the short distance between our rooms, I closed the door behind us and turned out the lights. It felt more private and intimate that way.

I pulled her tight to me and nibbled on her ear while I unbuttoned her jeans. She removed her slip-on shoes with ease. I slid her pants and her panties down her legs, and she flung them halfway across the room. She moved to lay on one of the students' desks, but I stopped her and instead lowered her to the floor. I wanted her to feel the rough carpet on her bare ass. I wanted her to know that she was submitting to me when she bucked against my fingers as I pleasured her.

Of course, if the other woman wasn't Carole, this wasn't me. I've never been so dominant in the bedroom (so to speak) in my life. It turns out, in my fantasies, I'm the bold one.

I leaned over her to engage her mouth in a passionate kiss. Her hands tangled themselves in my curls, and she pulled me further into her. Our tongues danced, exploring each other. Our bodies rocked and rubbed against each other, sparking further arousal. We eventually came up for air, both panting.

I didn't make her remove her hands from my hair as I lowered myself to her wet snatch. I opened her thighs wide and held them down with my hands, warning her not to move with a squeeze. I breathed in the aroma of her arousal and my breath caught. My pussy flooded with juices of its own knowing how wet she was for me.

I tongued my way up and down her slit, enjoying how she squirmed when I made my way lower, teasing her taint and asshole with the very tip of my wandering tongue. I lifted myself slightly from her nether regions and drooled onto her pussy lips. She shuddered as the saliva slid down her slit to rest in her ass crack.

I lowered myself again to her pussy and ate with gusto, feeling her juices cover my face with slickness. She whimpered and moaned above me, clenching and unclenching her fists in my hair. Tense though she was, she graciously refrained from pulling my face into her needy cunt with her grip on my tresses.

I shifted so I could caress one hand across her stomach and knead her breasts under her shirt. The other hand moved to insert two fingers into her pulsing opening. She squeaked with the added stimulation and quickly clapped a hand over her mouth to cover the sounds she could not control. When her back arched off the ground and she desperately humped my fingers in her pussy, I knew she was close. To push her over the edge, I sucked on her swollen clit.

It was such a heady feeling, knowing I was the cause of all her pleasure. She knew it too. Through her climax, she kept whispering my name. I gripped her ass in my palms as she bucked, enjoying how warm her cheeks were from the friction of the rug. As she came down from her high, her grip on my curls loosened and she shuddered as one last pulse of pleasure ran through her.

Someone knocked on the door. Carole froze in fear and embarrassment as I scrambled to my feet to cross to the front of the room. I quickly wiped any remaining girl cum off my face. Opening the door barely a crack, I found myself face to face with the night security officer.

I smiled at him, opened the door a bit wider, and said, "Hey, Jonah. How's it going?"

"Alright, Ms. Fields. Thought I heard something inside your room and was a bit worried," he replied.

I felt my cheeks go pink and answered, "Oh! I tripped; that's probably what you heard."

"Mhmm. Are you sure everything's okay? It's pretty dark in here."

"Yes, of course! I was doing some syllabus planning, trying to think. It helps me to look out at the night sky, the moon and stars. I turned out the lights to help me see them and focus better," I explained, hoping I sounded at all reasonable or coherent.

He smiled and shook his head slightly. "The kids don't deserve you, they really don't. Okay, Ms. Fields. I'll leave you to it. Just give me a holler if you need me. I'll keep making the rounds."

"Okay, Jonah, thanks. I'll probably be headed out soon, so have a good night. I think there's still a warm pot of coffee in the break room if you need a pick me up," I told him cheerily.

"I might check that out. See you later. Don't work too hard."

"Don't worry, I won't," I promised, thinking mischievously about how my job was done. I intended to make my partner work hard to thank me for her orgasm.

I shut the door quietly, but firmly, and returned my attention to the woman still frozen, lying on the ground.

"That was close," she whispered, scared of making any noise.

"Well, you're so loud when you're horny, my dear," I teased, caressing her face with the back of my hand.

"It's not fair, you make me that way," she countered, barely able to maintain her pout as the corner of her mouth twitched with a smile.

"And you should be thankful," I replied, putting some steel in my voice the way Carole always does in real life. I got to my feet and ordered her to remove her shirt while I took off my skirt. I wanted her to have easy access to my pussy, but I still wanted to maintain that sense of dominance that comes from one partner being more clothed than the other.

It was slightly cold in the room and she shivered and covered her hardening nipples with her arms. I motioned for her to come to me. She crawled and knelt in front of me, looking up as I took her hands in mine for a moment before letting them drop so I could pinch her pink nubs.

She gasped and I said firmly, "Get to work."

She fervently tongued the wet gusset of my panties, sucking at my lips through the fabric until I giggled at the obscene sounds and let her remove my underwear.

She eagerly kissed and sucked at my inner thigh, knowing how aroused I get by the intimacy of hickeys, and I moaned softly. She smiled against my skin, enjoying the effect she was having on me. I pet her hair in encouragement as she returned to my pussy, poking at the opening with her tongue.

Her hunger must have been unsatiated though, because she gripped the backs of my thighs with her hands and pulled my snatch further onto her face. I could feel her nose against my clit and I rocked back and forth on it to stimulate my button. She whimpered into my cunt. I shivered at the exhalation of her breath. It must have been warm, but it felt cold against my aching genitalia.

She continued licking and sucking, slowly building the pressure in my pussy until I thought I could not take it anymore. She seemed to sense this as well and increased her speed accordingly, rubbing faster against my clit until I fell over the edge.

I woke up, breathing heavily. My pussy was so wet that I had left a wet spot on the bedsheets. I looked over at Carole, wondering if she had noticed. Of course, she hadn't. My lover is many things, but she is not a morning person. She was sleeping peacefully, arms and legs stretched out in a way that made me want to give her a special wake up call. I licked my lips at the thought of her taste but shook myself out of my reverie.

It was 6 am, time to get up and ready for work, so I extracted myself from the covers as quietly as I could and got ready.

Carole closed Emilia's journal. "Interesting," she said simply, wondering what to do about her fiancée's fantasy. It was a journal that Emilia kept for herself, but allowed Carole to read whenever she wanted, whatever she wanted. Carole didn't read everything in it, but now thought maybe she should.

Mostly the journal talked about problems at work or feelings she was having, but every once in a while it mentioned a sexual fantasy. When it did, Emilia usually mentioned to Carole that she "might want to read the journal." Em hadn't said anything this morning, nor texted her during the day like she usually did when she was horny. On her part, Carole had gotten off work early and come home bored, noticing Emilia's journal on the bedside table.

What did Em want? In the course of their relationship, she had never expressed any desire to play the dominant for a day. In fact, her shy little S-type usually balked at having any power in the bedroom. Carole was saved from any more speculation by the sound of the door unlocking.

Emilia entered, setting her work bag by the front door and putting her shoes on the rack in the hall.

Carole waited for her to come into the kitchen and said, "Welcome home, my love, how was work?"

A smile lit up her face as she responded, "It was pretty good. Emma B. finally seems to be getting the hang of long division, and Bobby's cursive has really improved so now it's pretty much legible. I knew he just needed some encouragement."

"That's great, darling. I'm glad you had a good day."

"How was yours? I hope you weren't waiting for me too long. I stayed a bit late grading some homework and totally forgot to tell you."

"It was fine. I've been here for a bit. Don't worry, I wasn't bored," Carole interjected as Emilia opened her mouth to apologize. "I entertained myself with a good book," Carole told her, revealing her fiancée's journal in her hand.

Emilia's cheeks flushed bright red and she opened her mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Oh, you read it." It sounded pathetic to her ears.

"Was I not supposed to, princess?" Carole inquired.

"No! I mean, of course you can read it. I just..." she trailed off.

"Just what, darling?" Carole encouraged.

Emilia mumbled, "I just didn't think you would."

"Come here, my love," Carole beckoned, inviting Emilia into her embrace, resting her head on her Domme's breast. Her little sub was tense. "Why so worried, princess?"

"It was such a naughty dream, ma'am," she whispered into Carole's cleavage.

Carole whispered back into her sub's ear, "I love when you're naughty, little one."

"Yes, ma'am."

"In your dream you were so deliciously confident and dominant," Carole mused, wondering how Em would react to this characterization.

She flinched slightly, so her Domme moved to pet her hair, calming her. "I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't mean to have you in the submissive role. I just wrote it as I remembered it," she said, her voice trembling slightly.

"Don't be sorry, little princess. There's nothing to be sorry about," Carole assured her.

"It was just a dream," Emilia said, shifting uncomfortably in her lover's embrace.

"It was just a dream," Carole conceded. "But it doesn't have to be just a dream, little one."

"It doesn't?" she asked, confused.

"Well, I don't think anybody should be having sex in a school," Carole chuckled into the top of Em's hair. "That's a good way to get caught and be labeled a sex offender. But if you wanted to take charge in the bedroom, little one, I'd be open to that."

"Oh," Emilia said, sounding terribly small.

"It's okay. I won't be mad if you want to be in charge of a scene, my love."

Emilia made a sound of frustration in the back of her throat. "But I don't."

"Hey. Hey, princess," Carole soothed, "Don't get yourself worked up. We're just talking."

"I don't want to be in charge."

"Not ever? You said your dream made you pretty hot, darling."

"Yes, ma'am. But... but I already have to be in charge all day, and I know I have to, but I just want to come home and submit. It relaxes me. It makes me feel safe."

Carole softened hearing Em's explanation that submission gave her a sense of security. It was a common feeling for S-types, but she was pleased that she was able to give her sub that feeling of being cared for. "I understand, my love. Just know that if you ever felt like you wanted to switch roles for a day, I would be willing to oblige."

"Yes, ma'am," Emilia replied, exhaling in relief.

"So what do you want to do tonight, princess?"

Emilia's face flushed bright red and she mumbled something unintelligible into her Domme's chest.

"What's that, darling?" Carole asked, lifting her sub's chin up so she could see her lovely mouth.

Looking down so she couldn't see Carole's face, Emilia repeated, "I want your cock, ma'am."

"Then my cock you shall have, princess." Carole spanked Emilia's bottom. "Go on, darling, you know what to do."

Em squealed with joy and ran off to the bedroom to get everything ready, leaving Carole to shake her head at the very simple pleasures her little one found such joy in.

When Carole entered the bedroom, her girl was on all fours in the center of the bed, naked and proudly displaying her glistening pussy. The double-sided strap on was waiting for her on the bed, and Carole got undressed and secured it to herself. She climbed onto the bed.

"What do we have here, little one?" Carole asked, tapping on the end of the butt plug in Emilia's ass.

Emilia whimpered at the sensation of extra pressure. "I wore it all day. I wanted to feel owned, ma'am."

"That's right, my love. I own you," Carole growled, flipping her sub onto her back.

The breath escaped Emilia in a puff as she landed supine on the mattress. Carole secured her wrists to the top of the bedstead. Emilia preferred to take cock doggy style, but Carole thought she would enjoy this display of dominance.

"What a wet little slut you are, princess," Carole teased, enjoying the squelch of her fingers in her lover's hole. She fed Emilia her juices and enjoyed the hungry way her sub sucked, eager to please. She removed her fingers from Em's mouth and moved to suckle and nip at her lover's breasts. While she played, she rubbed her silicone penis at her sub's slit. Her girl desperately humped back, wanting to be filled.

Carole laughed at this silent display of begging, causing Emilia to arch her back up. The pleasure of the vibrations of her laugh against her sensitive tit flesh drove Emilia wild with desire. "Please, ma'am. Please," she moaned, craving more.

"I've got a horny bitch in heat at my mercy, don't I?"

Emilia's cunt gushed at the delicious humiliation. "Yes, ma'am. I'm your horny bitch. Please fuck me, ma'am."

Instead of answering, Carole lined up her cock with Em's hole and filled her completely with a single, forceful thrust. Emilia gasped and pulled sharply on her wrists, reminding her of the fact that she was secured tightly in place. Carole thrust steadily into her sub's pussy, making the bound girl grunt with every stroke.

"Does my little princess like being taken? Does she like being slapped and tossed around and fucked roughly?" Carole slapped her lover's sensitive tits. Emilia moaned and nodded her assent.

Carole stopped and withdrew her cock, causing Emilia to look up in confused disappointment. "Don't worry, my love, just repositioning," Carole assured her. She lifted Em's knees up over her shoulders so she could thrust even deeper into her sub's needy cunt.

She redoubled her efforts, thrusting roughly. Their pelvises met with each stroke. Carole enjoyed the twin feeling of rocking penetration in her own pussy coming from the other end of the dildo. She trailed one hand up and down Emilia's thigh and with the other, she eased the thick plug in and out of her tight asshole.

"Does my little princess want to come?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please ma'am. I'm so close," Emilia begged. She was close. Carole could see her pussy fluttering, threatening to clamp down on the silicone dick.

"Come for me, darling. That's right, come for your mistress," Carole coaxed.

Emilia reached the peak and fell over it, clamping her thighs to her Domme's ears and whimpering as the sensation flooded over her. When she came down, Carole was still thrusting into her. After her climax, the rough thrusts were overwhelming.

"So much. Too much. It hurts, ma'am. I can't take it," she pleaded.

"I know, little one. It's a lot. But you're going to take it, aren't you," Carole cooed. "I haven't come yet, princess, so you're going to take what I have to give you."

Emilia's only reply was a whimper.

Carole thrust and rocked, creating stimulation on her end. She loved watching the slightly uncomfortable look on her sub's face, knowing her princess was enduring this discomfort for her. She wasn't a sadist, but she appreciated a submission that wasn't limited to receiving pleasure on the sub's end. She wanted her sub to obey and endure for her mistress even when she didn't particularly enjoy what was happening. Emilia wanted to please, humping back at her mistress to increase the Domme's pleasure.

Carole came with a final thrust. She rested for a moment then removed her dick from her lover's pussy with a final squelch. She took off the strap on altogether and released Emilia's wrists from the cuffs. When she got up to wash the girl cum from their toy, Emilia protested and reached a hand toward her.

"It's okay, princess. I'll be back in just a minute, promise."

When Carole came back, Emilia was sniffling slightly, tears in her eyes. Her little sub was feeling extra sensitive today.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here." Carole pulled Emilia into her side and cuddled her. "It's just a bit of sub drop, darling."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Emilia sniffled. "I don't mean to cry."

"I know, baby. You can't control the drop. I should have known you might need a little extra attention today. Do you want to suckle, princess?"

Emilia's eyes lit up and she made the grabby hands gesture of a small child. Carole brought her sub's lips up to her breast and watched the look of contentment spread across Em's face as she latched onto her Domme's nipple. Carole rocked them back and forth for a while until she felt Emilia's body relax completely. Sure enough, she was asleep, despite the fact that she was still suckling.

12