Dreamboat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke off as she raised her right knee and placed it on the chair alongside his left thigh. Then she raised the other leg and she was kneeling over his lap, the hem of the thigh-length blouse pushed up around her hips. He realised belatedly that the chair was on a set of gimbals, remaining stationary as the boat rocked gently, and even when she climbed onto him

Her face in its perfect symmetry, her generous lower lip making it seem as if she was continually pouting, drew close to his and then their lips were gently pressed together. Her brown eyes seemed so huge, right up to the moment they closed, when she slipped her tongue along his lips and then pushed it between them.

Reid's determination not to take advantage of her vanished. Their tongues duelled and she gave a little moan of pleasure as the kiss stretched on and on. His hands rose to her breasts, her nipples hard and thrusting against the thin cloth of her blosue, and he felt the weight of her firm, soft mounds in his greedy palms.

A thought surfaced suddenly, and he pulled back, snatching his hands away from her chest. "Hang on! Wren, how old are you? Are you eighteen?"

She giggled, delighted. "I'm twenty two, silly. But thank you."

He was astonished, once again wondering how she had put in her time on the streets as an addict and yet somehow still managed to look like a young teenager.

She pressed his hands to her breasts once again, and leaned back in to resume their kiss. She wriggled with pleasure as he squeezed them and then slipped his hands -- so big against her delicate frame -- down over her waist to cup her butt. He pulled her hard against his burgeoning erection, letting her feel it through their clothes.

"We can't make love," she whispered, drawing back to look at him with a serious face. "But if you'll let me lead, we can play."

He decided to think about her words later and nodded, voiceless as her hand snaked down between them to his pants, undoing the fastener and zip and coaxing his erection out to press it against her. She was very wet, her panties revealing the evidence of her excitement, and the head of his cock slid easily over the sodden, slippery cotton. He could feel the heat of her labia against his crown, while her fingers squeezed and slipped back and forth over the shaft.

She could feel his breath hot on her cheek whenever their lips separated, making her shiver with pleasure and then lean back in for more kisses. And she could feel the head of his cock sliding between her lower lips through her soaked underwear, pressing them apart and putting pressure on her clitoris. His hands were squeezing at her buttocks as he pulled her tight against him to the rhythm she was setting with her hand.

Her excitement was making her moan, holding her breath and then letting it out in gasping pants into his mouth or against his ear and neck, and Reid could feel the temperature between them steadily growing towards boiling point. Her fingers were moving faster and faster, pressing his pulsing erection against herself harder and harder.

When Wren at last breathed a long sob of ecstasy into his ear, it pushed him over the edge as well. He let out a sharp staccato cry and his hips thrust his cock up into her hand as she milked him hard against her core, spreading his seed uselessly against her panties. Sorrowful at the waste, she was unable to avoid him seeing her tears as they flowed down her cheeks. Reid kissed them away gently as the two of them slowed and finally stopped their frenetic movements.

They leaned against each other, panting.

"That washing machine is going to be working overtime if we carry on like this," Reid gasped, noticing his cum splattered across his trousers and all over her panties and blouse.

Wren sighed as her breathing slowed. "Then we'll just have to go naked. After all, who's going to see us?"

His slowly deflating erection gave a lurch as he realised she was determined this wouldn't be the last time they made love -- or however she saw what they had just done.

"Okay. I guess that does make sense," he said, trying not to sound too eager. "And we could both do with a little sun on our bodies. I don't think I've ever seen any more of you than just your face and hands before, so we're probably both in dire need of some vitamin D."

"I don't show my body to anyone," Wren whispered. "Except to those I believe in."

Funny way of putting it, he thought, and then stored it away in the mind-file that catalogued all the little oddities in her behaviour that could do with investigating at some point.

"You believe in me?" he asked, surprised at her terminology.

"Of course," she replied firmly. "You, I trust."

She hugged him closely, her cheek against his, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"Thank you," he said softly, feeling the ice block in his stomach melt just a little more. She was an ever-surprising woman, was Wren. He found himself wishing he'd known her better before this all started. "I'll try not to let you down."

"You won't," she stated flatly, with absolute conviction, as if it was set in stone.

She snuggled back in, her chin once again on his shoulder, and her soft breath on his neck gave him more comfort than he would have believed.

"I feel a lot calmer about all of this now," she said softly, and he suddenly realised that her sudden passion had been a chosen gift to allow him the chance to be calm and logical once more. And it had worked. She definitely was bright, he thought, rubbing her back comfortingly in appreciation.

Her eyes drifted over the sea, over the waves visible for miles through the bridge window, at the window itself, at the console... She suddenly leaned to the side to look around him.

"Would the console itself need to be switched on?" she asked.

He span the chair around and looked at where she pointed. There was a small rocker switch set low into one side of the console, with the word "ON" printed on it in red.

"Now how the fuck did I miss that?" he wondered aloud. He pressed the button, which made a loud click as it snapped down into the on position.

The console lit up.

*****

12