Dreamboat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sasha?"

"Hmm?"

"It's very difficult to read to you while you're doing that."

"I do nothing."

"You're blowing hot air on my dick."

"I rest my head on your leg. I breathe. You want me stop breathing?"

"But I can't concentrate when you do that."

"Do something else then. My ears are tired."

"Your ears are tired. Really?"

"They work extra hard this morning. Need rest."

With her cheek on Reid's thigh, inches from his semi-erect cock, Sasha grinned at Honey, who was still perched on the end of the bed. The Iranian girl winked back at her encouragingly.

From the other side of Reid, her head on his chest and an arm thrown across his stomach, Wren giggled.

Sasha, her stomach suddenly feeling as if it was melting from her core and threatening to leak down over her thighs, licked the soft skin of his hip, near the crease where leg joined hip. She gave the taut tendon there a gentle nibble, and then rubbed her cheek against the velvet steel that was his cock. It jerked and she made a little sound of appreciation.

Her tongue moved on, his erection growing harder the closer she got to it.

Wren was rubbing her flat hand forward across Reid's stomach, her fingernails then pulling back slowly to torment him with opposing sensations.

The Russian girl shifted down the bed and suddenly lifted over his left leg to lie between his thighs.

"Is better so," she sighed happily at the hard cock inches from her face, her warm breath making it bob back and forth at every exhalation, and then took the pulsating tip into her mouth. "Mmm."

Reid groaned, his hips giving a shiver as he felt the hot moisture of her mouth envelop him in a soft cavern where every surface had a different texture, a different softness and a different action on his quivering senses.

Honey couldn't help smiling at the almost innocent enthusiasm that Sasha had for anything even remotely sexual with her 'Kapitan'.

She leaned forward and lifted the girl's feet, bending her knees until her toes pointed at the ceiling. Sasha crossed her ankles like a teenage girl on the phone to her boyfriend, and Honey laughed softly. Substitute a phone for a cock and it was exactly that.

She patted the girl's buttock affectionately, whose hips gave a little wriggle of pleasure at the touch.

Sasha was unaware she was humming a little tune her Mama had taught her when she was a child, the vibrations in her throat running through Reid, who groaned loudly.

"Sasha, I haven't a hope in hell of concentrating on reading while you're doing that," he moaned.

"Good. Ears get rest."

"Sasha!" he complained, but rested his hands on her head, softly stroking her hair.

The Russian girl could feel both of Honey's hands resting on her butt. What was different now was that they had started to stroke and very gently knead at her firm flesh. The movements were small and she guessed that they were probably almost invisible to Reid and Wren, although the blond did have an almost uncanny knack at reading other people's feelings and motivations when it came to sex.

She wriggled her butt again to show her appreciation, and the movements became a little firmer.

Unable now to concentrate on anything other than Sasha's enthusiastic actions, Reid put the laptop aside, kissed Wren and gave himself up to the pleasure. The youngest of the women was watching him carefully as she moved her head up and down, sliding his hard erection with its astonishingly soft outer layer as deep into her mouth as she could without gagging.

Her eyes looked so big from his point of view -- huge windows to her soul allowing him to see the love she felt -- and that insight into her emotions was driving him towards his orgasm as much as the physical act itself.

She was as excited as he was, the little movements of Honey's hands on her cheeks somehow helping to ramp up the levels of her enthusiasm. And they were moving with more purpose, pressing against the taut muscles, the thumbs moving further down, moving in unison and making circles over her skin, which was now feeling both hot and shivery at the same time.

Now they were sliding between the cheeks, gliding over her puckered rose, getting ever closer to her wet vulva.

Honey was almost in a daze as she gently urged Sasha's legs apart, revealing plump pink lips shining with the glaze of her excitement. The Iranian woman was finding it hard to think clearly. Somehow this felt so right, despite the fact that she wasn't a lesbian.

She tried to hold onto that fact. She wasn't a lesbian! She had no interest in women and never had, not on a sexual level. But Sasha was there in front of her, naked and oh so ripe! She could hear the liquid sounds as she sucked on Lachlan's dick -- that hard, pulsating shaft designed specifically to fit inside her. And instead it was in Sasha's eager mouth.

She wasn't a lesbian!

Bu then why were her palms circling over the girl's plump buttocks? If she wasn't a lesbian, why were her thumbs moving down, ever downwards towards those engorged labia? If she didn't like girls on a sexual level, why did her fingers want to simply slide down and slip inside the little, leaking entrance that seemed to sing an invite to her senses?

Honey let out out a little whimpering moan, and glanced up at Reid to see if he had heard. Luckily his head was thrown back against the pillow in response to Sasha taking him into the entrance to her throat for the first time.

Honey realised with shame that Wren had noticed however, her big blue eyes wide with surprise. But even that realisation couldn't stop her hands moving, caressing, and exploring the beautiful body of the girl in front of her. She found herself shuffling forward between the Russian woman's knees, spreading them apart.

For a moment, surprised to find her legs being pushed wider apart, Sasha tried to turn and look, but Reid was now holding her head, two handfuls of her hair locking her in place, so she gave a mental shrug and returned her concentration to her self-appointed task. She had interrogated Wren at length, and with the aid of various pieces of fruit and vegetables, had practiced to establish some sort of technique for this occasion. She had also quizzed the blond about the signs of imminent explosion, and they were starting to show in the tension of her Kapitan's body, the little quivers that shook his skin at intervals, the tightening of his scrotum. Sasha was thrilled that she had brought her man to this point with unerring skill, and was awaiting the surge of his cum with anxious, passionate anticipation.

Those thrills were being exacerbated constantly by Honey's hands on her butt, the clever, facile thumbs moving down into the valley below her butt, playfully stroking alongside her outer labia without ever touching them, despite the Russian's ever increasing wriggles designed to bring Honey's fingers into contact where it mattered.

Reid was having a tough time trying not to buck his hips up and drive his cock into Sasha's throat. His right arm crept around Wren and pulled her close to him, kissing her hard and enjoying the feel of her breasts flattened against his side, the nipples hard as diamonds.

Sasha stopped moving and groaned with pleasure as she felt a hand slide down and cup her sex, fingers to each side of her clitoris. Then those fingertips were tapping on its rounded tip where it had crept with swollen pride from under the hood. She gave a little shriek and then returned to her task, cooing and moaning as clever fingers slid inside her -- one, and then two, pressing down to find her g-spot.

Lost in the ministrations of both of Honey's hands, Sasha felt her orgasm rising with ponderous, unstoppable momentum. Her insides had liquefied, to be used as lubrication for those driving fingers within her, and the smooth stroking on her pleasure centre below.

Desperately the young brunette threw herself with renewed drive into her task, her tongue rolling around the smoothness of the head of the shaft, one hand locked to its base and the other cupping his testicles, her lips spread wide and thin to accommodate as much of him as she could take.

But her orgasm was so close, and she wanted him to cum before her.

She drove her head down, driving him to the edge of her throat and beyond, swallowing hard to try and stem her reflexes.

Reid felt the sudden change in both pressure and texture against his cock and cried out wordlessly, as he felt his scrotum tighten and the lightning bolt of sweetest pain run through the base of his shaft.

"Sasha, I'm..."

She felt the first pulse in her throat and drew back hurriedly, taking the next in her mouth. Then her mouth opened even wider as she felt the fire in her groin lift to her belly, her chest and then to every extremity. Her soul felt as if it had ignited to the tinderbox spark of his offering, and driven liquid fire through every vein in her body.

Almost whimpering with the enormity of her pleasure, her back arching and her face turned to the sky, she let out a long, shuddering squeal and then collapsed back down onto his still pulsating cock, uncaring that his final ejaculation was against her cheek -- the pleasure of bringing him to that point matching that of her own orgasm.

For a long moment, there was silence, broken only by the panting of all four of them, Wren having been kissed breathless all through Reid's orgasm, and Honey at the energy she had put into the final moments of bringing Sasha to hers.

Then the Iranian let out a moan. The other three turned to her, surprised to see the blush on her cheeks spread down to her chest.

With surprising strength, she flipped Sasha over Lachlan's leg back to her side of the bed and swooped down on his still hard cock. With one diving movement, she embedded it within her mouth to the hilt, her lips wrapping around the very base of it.

Wren and Reid stared at each other in astonishment, and then the blond smiled and gave a fist pump.

"Yes!" she whispered in triumph. "It's now! Be good to her and for her!"

Reid, recovering from the huge orgasm that Sasha had drawn out of him and still too over-stimulated to feel pleasure from her actions, drew Honey up to lie flat on top of him and pressed his lips to hers.

Her eyes were shut tight as if trying to block out any sight of what she was doing, but her lips made up for it -- exploring every part of his face before locking onto his and kissing him deeply. Their tongues tippled and danced over and around each other, ramping up their emotions and their excitement.

"I'm sorry," she whispered when she broke away for a moment. Again and again she kissed him -- little short, hard-driving kisses that were like stills in a movie reel, giving small glimpses of the overall flow of the plot. Between each one she whispered apologies, not letting him deny her.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... I couldn't help ... I can't stop ... What have you done to me ... What are ... Why do I feel like ..."

Wren sat up and drew Honey's panties down and off, the older woman rolling to each side to assist, but never missing a kiss.

Shuddering with emotion and stimulated beyond anything in her memory, Honey sat up to straddle him.

"I don't know how this is happening. I was so sure it could never happen again after ... But when you ... When Sasha ..."

The stuttering waterfall of words finally dried up. Silently, all four pairs of eyes locked on her every move, she took hold of his cock -- firm and erect once again, to its owner's surprise -- and moved it against her lower lips. As if painting over and erasing forever some ugly graffiti, she stroked it against every part of her sex, her upper thighs and lower stomach, and even over her tight wrinkle and between her cheeks.

Finally, soundlessly, she raised herself up and positioned it at her entrance, using tiny movements to lubricate it with her juices. Then, her green-eyed gaze locked to Reid's, she lowered her body and took him inside her in one long, slow motion.

Wren sighed. "At last. We are one."

Sasha threw her a puzzled look and then shrugged, her eyes darting back to Honey to take in the tiny changes in the woman's expression, the little shivers that ran up the firm belly, the quivering muscles in her thighs and the tightness of her lips. The woman's nipples were hard -- long nubs that pointed upwards, perched on the apex of plump, teardrop-shaped breasts.

Honey leaned forward, her eyes still locked on Reid's, and placed her hands on his shoulders, inviting his touch as her breasts swung forward.

"I shouldn't feel this way," she whispered. "Not after..."

He nodded. "I understand. You're in control, all the way to the end."

"Thank you." She gave a quick flash of a smile, and then bit her lip as she slowly raised off him.

Reid groaned. It was as if he could feel every part of her -- every muscle, every ridge and every dip within her all along his shaft. Her heat threatened to burn him away to dust, but her abundant lubrication promised only pleasure.

And when she moved...

She gave a little whimper as his cock slid almost all the way out of her, leaving her feeling hollow, as if he had emptied her body with the simple withdrawal of his strength, his smooth hardness, his vital promise of fertility. A little faster this time, she pushed herself down on him again and her body was filled, the hollow removed and completeness put in its place.

She could feel the head slide past her cervix to stretch her beyond her expectation. For a moment, she felt panic. It was too much!

But then it wasn't. It wasn't too much. It was just a little more than enough -- in fact, just perfect to shock every nerve ending within her back to life. The pleasure that she had thought ripped out of her with every act of rape, every forced prostitution of her body -- it was still there. It had dived deep to hide within her spirit, hidden like a tree in winter, waiting for the warmth of spring to blossom once again.

Spring was here and the blossom was blooming quickly.

She felt pleasure rising within her, filling her up with every movement of her hips that drove him deep within her again and again. His hands on her waist, not holding her still or forcing her pace, but just there -- provided the security, comfort and encouragement she needed to complete this rebirth.

His face was serious, his slightly opened mouth and lowered brow making him seem to frown as he felt his own pleasure rise to match hers. But his eyes never left hers, within them a readily apparent affection for her and approval of her actions that left her breathless, her heart seemingly wanting to reach out and touch his.

Her hips moved faster, small liquid sounds reaching her ears to both embarrass and enthral her -- a physical proof of her desire for him.

She could feel ecstasy throughout her whole body, pleasure filling her almost to the point of overflowing, and when it did, if it did, what would happen to her then, she thought wildly. Who would she be then?

When it did overflow, she arched and screamed to the heavens as his white hot essence filled her vagina again and again, overpowering every shred of control she had and leaving her helpless in the face of battering waves of orgasm. Every time she felt able to reach out and grasp for that control, she would feel another pulse of his cock within her, and she would be completely lost in rapture all over again.

Three, four, five times it happened, before she lost count. Her fine mind was seemingly unable to retain the ability to count simple numbers beneath the hammering blows of orgasms that seemed to increase in intensity as they flowed through her again and again.

At the point where she feared for her sanity, and even her life, a final rush of absolute delight poured through her. This was bigger than any before, and she felt herself humbled, laid flat beneath its power.

Reid's groans of ecstasy filled her ears, his eyes now seeming huge and ready for her to fall completely into them, his hands on her hips pressing her down on him as if he wanted to drive his erection right through her -- to become one entity.

He caught her as her eyes rolled back and she fell forward on top of him, holding her to him as she shook and shivered through the aftershocks, her unrealised tears flowing down her cheeks to wet his face and neck.

After a few moments, she came around and clutched at him, her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, seeking the comfort of his security.

"I'm sorry," she repeated again and again in a small voice. "I'm so sorry."

He murmured comfort into her ears and wrapped himself around her in turn. "There's nothing to worry about. You were perfect. You are beautiful and perfect."

She wept for a long time, Wren and Sasha stroking her and whispering praise and encouragement to her all the while, as Reid held her close and kissed away her tears.

His deflating cock slipped out of her and she moaned in distress, and then found herself laughing at that distress.

"God, I sound like a complete slut."

"If you are slut, I am slut. I make same noise," laughed Sasha.

"And me," said Wren, trying to hug the other three all at the same time. "That would make me a massive slut. The slut of the century!"

"Oh," squeaked Honey, her voice almost childlike. "I love you guys!"

She kissed Reid long and hard. "And you! You I have to thank again and again and again..."

She kissed him between each word.

"I thought that part of me was gone forever, and you simply swept all of the rubbish away and brought that part of me back again, shiny and new and better than ever. Much better!

"I'm going to have to thank you so much for doing that impossible job for me. And I'm going to have to thank you over and over again."

"You were right!" stated Sasha with a deadpan face. "You are slut. Big slut!"

"Welcome to the crew," said Wren, her face showing her satisfaction that the circle was now complete.

On the bed, the discarded and disregarded laptop had gone into energy saving mode, its screen completely black. Then a word appeared and began to scroll upward as another appeared below it. And another...

READ

READ

READ

READ

*****

PS

Note to Readers

So a trip to the past mirroring the present to some degree.

I try and make sure that every fact I put into the story is accurate -- as opposed to the fictional part which I am allowed to make up as long as it works scientifically or historically. This chapter and the next one or two took a nuclear shitload of research so it will be a couple of weeks before I finish knocking part B together. But fear not, the end is not yet nigh. More will come.

Whether you enjoyed this or not, leave a vote. Either way, let me know what you thought in the comments. The book is still being written and I do read every comment, so...