Dreamin

Story Info
A night to never forget.
1k words
4.16
11.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,777 Followers

This one was a challenge from my wife. Halfway into the second bottle of wine one night, we somehow ended up talking about me getting a blow job from some of the women on my free pass list. It's a list of celebrity women that has evolved over the years that I can have sex with and it would be okay with her. She said that's a story that I should write. I laughed it off but then figured, why not. Here we go, short and sweet.

"Dreamin"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was standing at my post inside of a room that was a kind of getaway room for anyone who needed a break from the crowd. I was working at a small bar, but I was supposed to be at the VIP's beck and call. Yeah, a gofer.

It was a charity gala at one of the more exclusive hotels in our city and among the crowd of attendees was a large contingent of celebrities. I wasn't given a list of names allowed into the room, but the security guy at the door had the responsibility of who got let in and who didn't.

After a couple of hours, I'd had only a few people pop in for a quiet drink or some appetizers. I guessed that they were non-celebrities because I didn't recognize them, but happily served them if they got in.

After a 30 minute lull, a very drunk but smoking hot Shania Twain stumbled in and plopped down on one of the couches in the room. She looked amazing in a curve-hugging, floor-length, blue gown that had a slit up the leg showing off a nice view. Her perfect breasts were tastefully sheathed in a partially sheer material. I also noticed that she didn't have any shoes on.

I jumped up off of my stool and said, "Can I get you anything, Ma'am?"

She looked me up and down and smirked. "You have any shoes back there? I broke a heel." She started laughing uncontrollably.

I smiled and said, "Nope, I can get you a drink though."

She stopped laughing, looked at me hungrily, and said, "I am pretty thirsty, May I use your personal straw?"

Feeling uncomfortable from my stiffening bulge, but playing along with her innuendo, I said, "My job is to fulfill your needs, Ma'am, and I do my job very well."

She gave me an indecipherable look as I slightly recoiled from being so brash.

She licked her lips, smirked, and said, "Well? Come on over."

I walked over as she leaned forward. She grabbed the waist of my pants and pulled me to where she wanted me. I was in a state of shock as she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, and slid my pants and boxers off together.

She looked up and smiled before grabbing my hard shaft and licked around the head.

"Mm," she moaned as she took me into her mouth.

I couldn't believe what was happening as she bobbed, licked, and sucked my manhood. I was in such a state of pleasure that I didn't notice someone else had come in until she sat down next to Shania.

"You better share that, I'm dying of thirst," a voice said, snapping me out of my delight.

"Holy shit!" I said looking down at Anne Hathaway licking her lips.

Shania came off of my dick with a pop and said, "Sure, honey. Help yourself."

Anne smiled, leaned over, and started sucking on me like she was starving and I was a juicy steak.

They took turns for several minutes, going back and forth from my swollen balls to my rock hard erection when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone licked my earlobe.

"I'm thirsty too. May I have a drink?"

I almost blew my load right then, when I realized it was Cindy Crawford.

"Fuck!" I moaned as those beautiful women worked my cock and balls while another licked my neck from behind.

"Don't be selfish, girls," Cindy said. "Sit him down on the couch."

That's exactly what they did as I was pushed down and the two working my lower half moved to either side of me. Cindy knelt between my legs and joined in on the most insane thing to ever happen to me.

I couldn't even watch, as I was in such rapture, with two women licking my balls and the third sucking on my pole. Words can't adequately describe the sensations emanating from my sensitive organ.

I was struck again out of my enjoyment, by a sweet southern drawl purring, "Lean forward and suck, baby. Don't be gentle."

My eyes snapped open to see Jessica Simpson with her dress pulled open, revealing her ample breasts.

I slid my butt forward allowing Anne to kneel on the floor as Jessica took her spot on the couch and placed one of her melon-like breasts into my mouth.

"That's it, sugar. Give it a nibble," I greedily licked, bit, and sucked on her diamond-hard nipple.

It was like jolts of electricity as I felt my orgasm rise when out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

"Damn it! Will you please stop moaning? I'm trying to sleep," I heard as I opened my eyes.

Getting my bearings, I realized the room was dark and I was in my bed.

"God Damn it!" I said. "What did you hit me for?"

"You were rolling around and moaning. You keep waking me up," she complained.

I looked over at my wife of 17 years.

"What were you dreaming about anyway? It sounded like a good one," she asked with a sly grin.

I sighed and said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Good night, babe."

I kissed her on the forehead and rolled over, hoping that my dream picked up where it left off.

The next thing I knew, I woke up screaming, in a cold sweat.

My wife shot up and said, "Baby, what's wrong? What happened?"

I wiped the sweat off of my brow, looked at her with haunted eyes, and said, "Adam Lambert was thirsty too."

^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for reading, please leave comments and ratings. I hope you got a little smile out of it. Keep in mind that I write my stories set in my little universe. In my universe, none of these women are married.