Dreaming my Aunt

Story Info
A dream about my aunt.
1.5k words
3.89
21.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulfast
Ulfast
7 Followers

Hi to you, reader. This is my first story and as not being a native speaker of English, please be kind with me if there will be some mistakes in the text. The text is based on a dream I had when I was 20 years old and in love with my beautiful aunt.

Thanks for understanding and I hope you will enjoy my dream.

I was naked, in a bed. My aunt was lying to my right side. I could feel her big breasts on my right arm and on my chest. Her right leg was flexed over my leg and I could feel her pubis next to my thigh. She was whispering something in my ear, but I didn't understand what. But I liked how I felt her lips close to my ear.

Her right hand was walking on my chest, caressing me lightly. Then she started going down towards the penis that was resting quietly between my legs. She touched it lightly, almost passing it and continued the movement until she grabbed my testicles with her hand. She started playing with them holding them in her warm palm. I could feel how the skin on them tightens.

She turned her attention to the penis that had started to grow in size and she started to caress it lightly with her palm, and then to scratch it lightly with her long nails. When she felt it erect enough, she slowly pulldown the head skin and started playing with a finger behind its head, in the place where it is more sensitive.

I started to tremble slightly and I could feel the delight in her voice, she was telling me something but I don't know what. She continued to play with her fingers on the head until the penis started to pulsate very strongly with excitement.

She took it in her palm and started masturbating me, squeezing it gently from time to time. I couldn't see her face, but I could feel how much she liked it when she saw me trembling and the penis was getting harder and harder in her palm.

At one point she suddenly stopped and she started caressing my lips and kissing me passionately. I wanted to take her in my arms, roll her over on the bed and put my penis in her, hardly. But she stopped me when I tried to get her off me and she put her lips above the penis blowing gently on the most sensitive area, in the spot where she had played with her fingers earlier.

I felt how her tongue starts to touch me there, slowly going up to the tip of the penis. I moaned with pleasure and immediately she started to kiss it lightly, moving her lips to it base and back to the top.

I was already extremely erect and I grabbed her head trying to make her take it all in the mouth. She didn't resist and she was even more delighted by my intention because she grabbed the penis with her hand, freed its head even better and slipped it between her lips, starting to suck it like a lustful lollipop.

I could feel her tongue walking in circles on the head while she started to swallow the penis more and more. Then she started to move her head up and down, walking my penis in her mouth from one side to another.

I was crazy with pleasure, shaking and moaning, and that made her even more passionate. I started to caress her back going down to her buttocks. I lightly slapped her over them and she flinched, moaning lightly.

I made room between her buttocks, around her back and I went down between her legs, finding her very wet, burning with desire. I slowly explored the surroundings, playing with my fingers between the labia, searching for her clitoris. When I found it, I caught it between two fingers and started to squeeze it and rub it lightly.

She suddenly tensed, moaned and let my penis out from her mouth. She lay down on my legs, sitting on top of the erect penis, with her round big ass up and slightly spreading her legs, leaving room for me to play freely there. I released the clitoris from the grip of my fingers and open the labia apart while rubbing them gently and making room between them.

I discovered the hot hole between them pulsating spasmodically, tightening and opening. She was burning and inviting me in. I slowly slide two fingers there and felt the soaking juice inside the vagina. I took my two fingers to my mouth to feel her taste.

Sweet and sour, smelling like fruit. Delicious! I sucked all the juice and returned them between her labia.

This time I gently touch them making small circles, massaging the entrance area and then I slowly slide them inside. She moaned when I entered and I felt her vagina squeezing them inside. She relaxed quickly and let me play freely.

After a few moments of exploration, the two fingers found the place I was looking for: a few centimeters inside, towards the pubis. I started caressing there, pressing lightly.

Her breathing quickened and she began to tremble, and my fingers were simply sucked in by the movement of her vagina. I continued massaging that spot until the shaking intensified, and the orgasm quickly followed.

Her body rose, pulsating muscles contracted throughout her body, and her legs suddenly squeezed my hand between them, almost breaking it. Her vagina squeezed my fingers so hard that I had to stop the movement, as if it didn't want to let me leave even though I didn't intend to.

Spasms gripped her body and I felt my palm filling with a warm liquid, dripping out from the vagina. I slowly removed my fingers and began to massage her labia again, as much as the tightness of her thighs allowed me. After some time, she calmed down, although she still flinched from time to time as a shiver ran through her body.

She turned to me, effectively climbing on top of me, covering my face with her palms and kissing me passionately, as if she wanted to absorb me into her. After she left me almost out of breath, she stopped kissing me, said something to me (I didn't understand what) and leaned over my penis which had lost a little of its erection.

She grabbed it again with her hand and rubbed a few times, looking at it and at me, lustfully. As if her hand was under a spell, the penis instantly returned to its previous hard and erection. With a quick movement she climbed on top of it, she rubbed its head a little between her labia and gently let herself into it. I slid into her instantly and I felt warm and pulsating inside.

She moved her bottom as if she wanted to sit better on my penis, making room for its full size to enter. She laid her head back moaning slightly when I reached deep inside her. I felt like my penis was exploding when she started squeezing it inside, moving her vagina muscles.

Suddenly she started moving up and down and she took my hands and placed them on her huge big breasts. I started to play with them and I grabbed her nipples between my fingers, starting to squeeze them gently. She moaned in delight and started to move even faster, pushing herself harder in my penis.

It was a little bit painful every time when I reached the deep of her vagina, like the head of my penis hits something hard. But the pleasure was stronger than the pain, so I released her nipples and grabbed her buttocks to help her move up and down. From time to time, I slapped them lightly but the feeling of keeping them in my hands was increasing my excitation.

I was fascinated by her amazing breasts moving up and down. I wanted to suck those nipples, but she was moving too fast and as she was standing right in my penis, riding it, I couldn't reach them with my mouth. I reached the climax quite quickly and I said it to her, and she answered "me too, a little more please!".

After a few more movements I started to shake and feel my penis exploding. She was already moving way too fast for me to control anything, so I let myself go deep into her while she was still moving at a crazy pace. I don't know if my ejaculation was the trigger, but she also started to tremble, grabbing her breasts with her hands, throwing her head back.

She stopped moving with my penis deep inside her, shaking and breathing hard as she laid on top of me, exhausted. I hugged her while her head rested on my shoulder and my penis was still throbbing inside. I could feel myself draining into her vagina and I didn't want to pull it out. I wanted to stay there, to feel her.

I wanted to be hard and erect again, to grab her buttocks and start fucking her again and again. But I restrained myself and held her tightly in my arms. I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest in the same rhythm as my breathing. And everything seemed to smell of sex and flowers.

When I woke up, I was erect and the head of my penis was wet with pre-cum.

Ulfast
Ulfast
7 Followers