Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 12

Story Info
Life with a new baby goes on.
8.9k words
4.54
2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
499 Followers

"I still can't believe this has happened."

"What's that?"

"Being a dad, having a daughter, us here together."

Angie looked at me and smiled. "She is lovely."

We chatted about the day until Maddy fell asleep at the breast, I gently took her back to her bed and watched as she did her little wriggle of settling, just like her brother.

Yes I had to smile as I do each time I put her down.

This chapter contains some unexpected and not recommended sexual content, your author interviewed a married couple for advise, the description and timing is loosely based on their replies.

================================Chapter 12===============================

I stood there for ages watching the gentle and shallow breathing of a peaceful baby, my baby, my dream. Strangely I thought back to Christmas when Angie knew she was pregnant but I didn't and the various conversations, particularly with Annie where I mentioned the hole in my bucket list and Mel saying I had to be mad. It occurred to me we hadn't heard from any of them and our name would be shit if we don't tell them.

"Hey Lover."

"Huh?"

"Where were you?"

"How do you mean?"

"Miles away, what were you thinking?"

I bent to kiss Maddy's forehead then returned to bed. "I was thinking about all sorts. How lucky I am to have become a dad and to such a perfect little girl and you. Then I thought about what was said at Christmas and how we haven't heard from Annie's mob."

"Oh no. Nor Dianne for that matter."

"Mmm yeah."

"So come and fuck."

"Sorry to spoil the mood..."

"Sod you. Gone off me now you have your baby?"

"Oh Angie no. No no nothing no." I placed my hand on the slimmer tummy and kissed her lips. "Nothing like that, I've had a little look on the net and it all seems to say at least six weeks or even more."

"My hormones are on the blink here babe and my body can't read the bloody internet." Angie turned towards me, a leg over mine and we kissed, more precisely she was chewing my lips and of course my willy had a mind of its own. "Come on." She rolled onto her back with her knees up. Sliding my right leg under hers and my left between hers and over her right positioned my manhood directly to her fanny and a simple control of direction by Angie it slipped into the warm moist space.

"I love this pretzel position Terry, it's so relaxing."

"I've always called it lazy X." Resting on my right side with my thigh on Angie's right hip I had already started making gentle movements.

I watched her eyes close and her hands move from where she'd directed me, they moved to my knee and her left thigh and simply rested there for some moments with some little movements. Just the odd finger move or thumb and a contented semi smile on her face revealing a tiny glimpse of teeth. Then a move I'd not seen before, laying on the red silk pillow she tipped her head towards her left shoulder and it came up to meet her cheek, the lightly open lips curled slightly into a gentle smile and with a quiet "mmmm" sound her head slowly turned left and right a couple of times to brush her cheek against the shoulder.

I watched her breathing, long slow breaths, all very calm and comfortable and every so often the head turn or "mmmm" sounds gave me the satisfaction my lovely cuddly Mummy Angie is in a comfortable place. I was in a comfortable place and keeping enough movement going to leak pre-cum but I knew Angie was doing well too, no way was all of that slippery stuff mine.

We must have been doing that for twenty minutes until Angie hooked her fingers behind my knee and pulled it closer to her right breast meaning my inner thigh put more contact on her clitoris. A heavier "mmmm" escaped her throat followed by a "No no." when I made a thrust. Her left hand moving from her leg to touch my belly confirmed she didn't want me to do more but then the hand moved to me left leg, way high up, to pull it further across to add to the contact on her clitoris. I merely continued the gentle movement, more like little wriggles.

Her head moves and "mmm" sounds continued until a sudden jerk which made me jump and an involuntary thrust. "OOOOHH yessss." Angie's sudden activity left me in no doubt what was happening and again tried to thrust. "No no just push hard, just pussshh."

The action I could see and feel was Angie clenching her bum and twisting her legs added to pulling harder on my leg but only for a few seconds before she relaxed.

"Ffwhoaarrr. Fwoof, oh dear that, fwhelll that came from... from nowhere Terry." And that was when Angie opened her eyes, saw me looking at her and beamed one of her big smiles.

"I love watching you cum."

"Yeahhh?"

I relaxed.

"Oo no too sensitive, hold on a minute."

It still didn't make any sense to me that Angie was demanding we make love so soon, I'd not known her struggle like this with discomfort before and kept still until there was a cue as to what to do next.

I watched Angie idly stroking her floppy belly, its funny how some simple things can feel special. The belly where she baked our special little lady which only a week ago was big and solid and stroking it had real purpose.

Angie looked so at peace, so peaceful and I made a little wish this is the real Angie. I woke several hours later, still in the same position but now with a soft willy and heavy legs resting on mine. I tried to move and straight-away Angie jerked awake; "Wasamatter?"

"Hey just turning over." I struggled to move and my legs complained as the blood started flowing in deprived places. Pulling the duvet with me I managed to extract from Angie's trap and take my position on the pillow, spreading the duvet into position Angie turned towards me and placing a hand on my chest resumed her low regular purring.

I laid there for ten minutes until I really was convinced I needed to pee and hoped my legs were up to it. Sliding them sideways towards the floor I laid her hand on the bed and went to empty my bladder then climbed back in beside my sexy lover and woke at seven alone in bed. After visiting the toilet and roughly rubbing my face and manhood with hands full of water I dried and dressed in yesterday pants and my fluffy robe.

In the kitchen I found Freddy munching his way through a bowl of cereals and Angie holding Maddy to her chest.

"Good morning my lovely family and how are we all today?"

"Hello Uncle Terry."

Angie had a really happy look on her face.

"Hello Freddy.

I bent to kiss Angie and Freddy came round from behind her to give me a hug then he returned to his breakfast.

"Mm let me see. Tea for me, another for you Angie?"

"Mm please."

"And what would you like for breakfast?"

"Erm..."

I filled and clicked the kettle on and opened the fridge; "Sausages, eggs, bacon and black pudding."

"Yeahhh why not? Hold the sausages, I think maybe later." She winked at me.

"Okay."

I started preparing the food and added tinned tomatoes and toast. By the time it was all ready Angie had changed Maddy and returned her to the basket where she was sound asleep again.

We sat to eat and started making plans for the day, I had a dental check up just before lunch time and Angie suggested I did some shopping and saw my sister Danni.

Other than chores, showers and playing with Freddy, not a lot else happened before I left for the dentist, after that I met up with Danni at the retail park over a coffee. After the greeting and ordering drinks we sat at a table.

"So how is every one?"

"Yeah we're good thanks."

"And Madeline?"

"Oh heck she is so gorgeous, I should have done that years ago."

"Mm, yes. How is Angie coping?"

"Erm, to be honest it's almost like... well I don't know if she's putting on a brave face or something but she's almost like she was never pregnant."

"How so?"

"I expected her to be a bit weak and feeble."

"Yes of course."

"But... well for example last two nights she wanted to make love."

"Get out of it."

"Yes. Seriously."

"Bloody hell no. I'd have soon told him where to go if..."

"That's what I was expecting but she got on me both times and when I tried to say it was too soon she was like I was giving her the heave ho."

"Blimey, brave girl."

"She says the way Maddy arrived so suddenly means she didn't go through all the labour like when she had Freddy."

"Wow... I don't get that as I felt like shit and bruised but maybe... Anyway I was thinking, if there anyone we missed?"

"Missed?"

"Telling your news."

"Oh yes, Annie's lot. We said that yesterday but I think we may hold off for a little bit longer, it could be a bit overpowering when they invade."

"I get that." She tapped my hand. "Wish you luck."

"Do you realise they don't even know..."

Danni cut me short; "That you were pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"Surely not, how the fff did you keep that quiet?"

"Unusually we haven't been in contact since new year and... well we just haven't."

Danni laughed; "I can picture the scene now, Annie will be shrieking, the twins will smother the baby, Nigel will be confused and play with Freddy and Mel will be green with envy."

The last bit pulled me up quickly; "Green with envy?"

"You must have known."

"Do you know what? We had a little cuddle on boxing day and I thought then and even said she was jealous but she said she was only looking out for me."

"Oh yes, when that erm, oh what's his name? when he upped and left she was all googly eyed when you made a fuss of Nigel and the twins."

"You should have said Danni."

"You wouldn't have, would you?"

"Oh no, of course not but I might have been more careful with anything I said."

"Good. As lovely as she is... well you know I'm sure."

"How long do you think I can leave it until I tell them?"

"Fwwarf Terry, I reckon you're already in trouble."

"Already, How?"

"Her God-daughter a week old and she doesn't know about her."

"Ohhh."

Danni sniggered; "Oh Terry you look so scared."

"We haven't given any thought whatsoever to a christening."

"You better start thinking and pretty smartly bro."

"I am scared sis, more than I dare to say. I think I may invite Mel over for Nigel and Freddy to play, what do you reckon?"

"Fire and playing springs to mind."

"Which reminds me, I want to buy a couple of extinguishers and I have other shopping to do, so if you don't mind."

"You and me both. Mind if I pop in to see my niece tomorrow?"

"No of course not, we have no plans at the moment but phone first."

We stood and did our regular hug and good byes as we left the Costa and turned in opposite directions to our shopping.

I purchased more than what was on the list and returning home found Freddy had his purple and blue road game out on the dining room floor, Angie had obviously spent some time down there with him to make a reasonable layout and Maddy was in the bouncy recliner seat thing.

"Hello."

Freddy stood and hurtled towards me for a hug.

"Uncle Terry can you help me please, one car doesn't work."

"Of course I can after I put the shopping away."

"How did it go?"

"One filling week after next, Danni may come over tomorrow."

"Okay."

We shared a quick kiss, nothing amazing, just a kiss. "I got some cheeses and one of those packs of biscuits."

"Oh yes okay."

"I said the mob didn't know yet and she reckons we're in trouble, something to do with her God-daughter."

"Oh crikey, I hadn't thought about that."

"Nor me. Sausages for tea?"

Angie nodded.

"Yeaaahh." Came from an excited Freddy.

I put the shopping away and got screwdriver and batteries for the toy and sat at the kitchen table to change them.

"Thank you Uncle Terry."

"Your welcome Freddy." It happened to be the police car and Maddy turned her head when she heard the siren. "Do you mind if I do a little bit in the garage Angie?"

"No of course not, we're fine here for a little longer. I could manage a tea though."

I smiled and turned away, made us two teas and a juice for Freddy then took mine to the garage. I couldn't believe it was nearly two hours later I heard the doorbell, I'd only intended spending half hour doing a bit of sorting.

I answered the door for a delivery. "Okay for me to do another ten minutes in the garage before I start tea?"

"That's fine Terry."

It really was ten minutes too, I scrubbed up and cooked; sausages, mash, peas and baked beans. We ate in the kitchen and afterwards Angie went upstairs with Maddy for a half hour. I couldn't believe how the road and motorised cars held Freddy's attention for so long, until 8pm when I said it was time for a bath.

Good as gold he turned the cars off and we headed for the bathroom. I found Angie sitting on our bed feeding Maddy, I simply had to stand and admire for a couple of seconds before running the bath and dumping Freddy into the bubbles, wrestled him as I scrubbed then wrapped him in a towel and using it like a sling carried him giggling to our room to finish drying and dress him in Spiderman pyjamas.

By then Maddy was in the basket asleep and Angie gave him a big cuddle. I made some silly excuse to go out and got Angie a White hot chocolate, decanted it into our heated glass mug and took it up to find Angie soaking in the bath.

Seeing the drink she gave me a look of sheer pleasure and blew out a long breath before saying: "Come on you bugger don't tease me." She sat up in the bath and reached out for the drink. Angie blew on it momentarily and staring at her toes took a sip. The subconscious smile appeared followed by another sip and the smile. I feel I was in a similar state as I watched.

"Uncle Terry."

We both turned to look at the door.

"I knew he wasn't going to sleep when I put him down."

"Just coming...night night Freddy."

"Can Nigel come to play with my cars?"

"We'll see in the morning Freddy."

"Thank you night night." He laid down and I tucked the duvet against his back.

Angie had a quarter of the drink left.

"Hmm, asked if Nigel can come to play."

"Do you think he clocked what you said earlier?"

"Yes possibly. Should I give Mel a call?"

"What's the time?"

"Half eight, we have to let them know sometime."

"Nothing on tomorrow, might as well invite them."

I took the empty mug downstairs, rinsed it, placed it in the dishwasher and put it on, did the final bits of clearing, locked up and turned lights off. Collected my phone and headed back up

Listening to ringing.

"Mel's mad house."

"Hello Mel, Terry."

"Oh hi Terry. Mum was only saying the other day we haven't seen you since Christmas."

"We have been saying it too and Freddy has just asked if he can play with Nigel." I returned to the bathroom where Angie was almost submerged.

"Oh yes of course, come over any time."

"Freddy has a toy set up, that thing with blue and purple roads."

"Nigel loves that too."

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Erm... erm... hang on let me look at the calendar. How are you all?"

"We're doing alright, Angie and Freddy are disgustingly healthy."

"And you?"

"Yes I'm fine, odd twinge here and there. And your end?"

"Charlie was quite groggy with his jabs but he's over that now. I think he'll be walking soon."

"Blimey, it seems so quick."

"Right, we are free... Right Doctor at nine and a birthday party at three. Would that be too early after the doc?"

Angie nodded and stuck one thumb out of the water.

"Perfect Mel, whenever. We'll do lunch, as Nigel is going to a party what would be best?"

"Just something light, sandwich or something thanks. I've got to go if you don't mind."

"Sure thing, see you tomorrow morning."

"Thanks." The call dropped quickly.

Angie grinned; "You bloody tease."

"What?"

"Didn't say about Maddy."

"No. Should I have done?"

I didn't hear any reply over the noise of my shower. Following a shave and teeth cleaning I found Angie dressed in a bath towel drying her hair. "Bloody tease." She grinned, "You are so dead."

"I can't wait Angie."

She put the drier and comb down, stood and the towel dropped. "Neither can I lover."

We moved together for a kiss and it soon became apparent Angie was just as horny as the last couple of evenings.

"Lazy X again please."

Pulling the duvet back I saw the protective sheet and we slid into place; kissing, caressing and playing was a clone of the previous evening as was the lovemaking with my thigh resting on Angie's hip. The one thing different being I came just before Angie and the resulting mess oozed and absorbed by the sheet. A touch more kissing and touching and Angie drifted into her peaceful breathing sleep. It wasn't even nine-thirty.

I got up twice to change a nappy, first time Angie didn't wake until I placed Maddy and she latched on for a feed. "Oh hello sweetie." The second time we both woke but I was there first for the smelly duty and Angie sat up to feed her.

Freddy woke us about seven and it took two hours for breakfast, ablutions and dressing, all very casual and lazy.

Mel arrived about nine-thirty and the boys went straight into playing with the cars on the roads, all three of them and it didn't take long for Charlie to be moaned at and we had to find something different for him to do. They must have been there for an hour when I went upstairs to the toilet and looked in on Maddy, it seems I disturbed her so picked her up before she made a noise and carried her down to meet Mel.

"What the fffarhlipping heck?"

"Mel, meet Madeline."

"Madeline? So err what, who...? Whose...?"

"Madeline is the newest addition to our little family."

"YOURS?"

"Yes, ours."

"So this is what all that stuff at Christmas was about."

"No. I knew on New Years day. Actually Angie said after the walk in the park but I didn't realise what she said."

By then Maddy was in Mel's arms. "You are so cute, how come your mummy and daddy didn't tell me about you?"

"Actually we kept it quiet from a lot of people and quite deliberately from some, not you though."

"Does Mum know?"

"No."

"She will go ape, totally apeshit."

I guffawed and Angie replied; "Mel we are sorry and it really wasn't deliberate with you, we just didn't see you since then."

"Hey girls let's put it behind us, yeah?"

"Yeah c'mon tell me all about it, you must have taken her to Scotland."

"Ah actually she was born there, very unexpectedly in the middle of the night."

A three way conversation passed all the details of the visit, Chinese food, messed bathroom, ambulance, hospital, Costa white hot chocolate... "... and the person who cleaned up was Madeline."

"You're seriously telling me Angie was four months pregnant and you didn't know?"

"The woman in the bed beside her went to the doctor with stomach pain, only two days before and she had no idea she was even pregnant."

"Wow. Really?"

"Really, but no, I didn't know."

As had become the norm there was a sound, a smell, and some crying, Mel laughed. "Oh deary me even you pretty little girls do that, don't you Madeline?"

"Oh yes even the pretty ones do that." I collected Maddy and took her upstairs to change her. Descending the stairs the crying started again and the fist headed towards her mouth. The crying stopped when booby reached her mouth.

"Girls really are no different then?"

We chatted for another hour or so then prepared lunch and another hour and a half found us rounding up children and dressing them for party time. Following the hugs and well wishes it went quiet.

The three of us settled on the sofa with Freddy sitting on Angie's lap.

"How long Angie?"

"What for?"

"Annie."

"Aaaarrh, yesss." She looked at the clock; "Mmm say half past."

"Ooof. Reckon that long?"

I answered the phone; "What's all this about a baby Terry?"

"Hello Annie, how are you?"

"Never mind about that, Mel said..."

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
499 Followers