Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 14

Story Info
Christmas 2022.
6.7k words
4.7
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
500 Followers

From Chapter 13.

"Unless I'm very much mistaken this here," he pointed to a vaguely oval shape, "is a healthy eight week foetus."

I left the room to find the sonographer sitting in the waiting area; "Thank you. I need to change this one."

When I returned Angie was sitting in the waiting area and she looked dejected, I sat beside her to wait to see Mister Nu.

========================= Chapter 14 =========================

Placing Maddy's carrier on a chair I sat between her and Angie and nudged her shoulder with mine, stuck my hands between my legs with straight arms and swung my feet, just like a small boy would; "Hello Missus Brown."

I'd ordered a hot white chocolate from the Costa franchise and the assistant said he'd bring it round for me as we were just round the corner, probably no more than twenty yards; "What do you reckon a boy or girl this time?" I was very jovial and upbeat.

"I can't keep banging out babies Terry."

"Why not?"

"For a start we can only get three in the car."

"We'll get a bigger car, a minibus, we can have a dozen."

A male voice called out "Argle Brown?"

I turned to see the maroon T-shirt; "Oh yes is that for Angie Brown? That's for here." I held my hand up to the Costa guy coming towards us.

"The name isn't very clear on the bumpy cup, is that right?"

"Yes thanks it is for Angie and thank you for bringing it over."

He handed the cup over; "White hot chocolate with maple syrup and cream."

Angie looked up to him; "Thank you, I wasn't expecting one of these,"

The young lad looked so nervous or serious I reached into my pocket for a pound; "Are you new here?"

"Yes my second day."

"Thank you for bringing it over," I held out my hand, "Thanks."

He smiled for the first time; "Thank you sir. Are you the one having the baby?" Looking at Angie, she nodded while taking a sip. "Congratulations madam and thank you sir."

"Angela Kipcrew."

"Here." I raised my hand then made a final comment to the lad after reading his temporary name badge; "I expect we'll be seeing more of you in the near future Phill."

We stood and collecting Maddy and bag headed for the nurse and consulting room.

"Come in take a seat." We sat. "As you saw on the scan you look to be about eight weeks pwegnant and it looks completely normal." He looked at the calender on the wall which had an overlay marked in weeks; "I estimate it mm will be, of middle of Febrey."

The nurse added "Lovely a valentines baby."

"Any qwestions?"

"Are you sure we're at eight weeks?"

Mister Nu looked at the scan and measurement notes again; "Yes it looks just like eight weeks."

"It's just that Madeline is eight weeks now."

Mister Nu checked the notes, looked back at Maddy's scans, at the calender and back to the notes and chuckled: I take it you didn't wait for the six weeks?"

I caught the nurse stifling a laugh too.

Angie replied with a silly air of innocence; "Oh should we have waited six weeks?"

"Look at the two scan there no much diffrence."

I pointed to the screen; "But that's Maddie at fifteen weeks.

He looked at me: "Mister Bwown, the... you are the father, yes?"

"Yes."

"Le twauma of childbirth puts mother in a delicat and painful..."

"Hold on a minute here Mister Nu." Angie interrupted him. "The only trauma in this babies birth was the food poisoning, she popped out at ninety miles an hour. This was no twelve hour labour. Not even twelve minutes."

"I see... So Miss, Missus Bwown you ovulated vewy soon after giving birth and conceived. I will warn you that until about twenty weeks you may be vulnewable to a miscawaige and for now I'll wecommend you take things easy and no heavy lifting," he looked at Maddy in her seat, "like heavy baby seats."

"No worries Doctor, I'm going to be there to look after my wife and babies. Anything else to look out for?"

"Leave this poor girl alone for fwee months. I'll see you again in eight weeks, take this to weception on the way out."

"Thank you Mister Nu." Angie offered her hand to shake, I did the same and picked the bag and Maddy off the floor leaving Angie with the drink."

We chatted a little on the way home but it was all very light, we certainly weren't expecting to be returning home pregnant and we had a lot to take in.

"Remember what you did on Valentines Day?"

"Of course and you said no Missus brown."

Jokingly I suggested pulling into the Volkswagen garage.

"What for?"

"To look at minibuses."

"Noooo."

I laughed and so did Angie for the first time.

Picking Freddy up from Mel's was a strange affair, first thing she asked why Angie wasn't coming in.

"We aren't expecting to be stopping."

There was a slight drop of the hint of a happy face; "I always love to have adult conversations and they are playing so well together."

"Hold on." I gestured to Angie to come in and she did a fairly neutral nod. I nodded too; "Just for a short while." headed back to the car and opened the back door where Maddy sits; "Sorry, she wants some adult conversation."

"Okay but I fear adult conversation may turn into baby talk."

"Shall we just say everything's Okay for now?"

"Yeah, I'm not ready for Annie's interrogation. Oh and thanks for the drink, that was a lovely touch."

I carried a disturbed Maddy in her seat and the bag, almost as soon as we were inside she started crying.

"Sorry Mel I should have guessed she's ready for a feed."

By the time I'd removed her from the seat Angie was seated with a boob out and the crying stopped instantly the nipple touched her.

"So what's the news?"

"Nothing, I had a scan and they want to see me again in eight weeks."

"Nothing to do with being pregnant then?" Mel stood there very tight lipped with her tongue in her cheek and arms folded tight under her breasts as if to say; 'Liar, liar, pants on fire'.

"Is it really that obvious Mel?"

"Ah har."

"Do us a favour..."

Mel interrupted; "Don't tell Mum?"

"Yeaaaah. This is very unexpected."

"You two are full of surprises; move house and don't tell us, full term Maddy pops out six weeks early, secret wedding, pregnant again so quickly." Big smile crossed her lips. "So tell me the juicy bits."

"Well Mel I sort of get hard and put it in a wiggle about... Ouch. That's going to bruise." I rubbed my arm.

"Serves you right, I know how babies are made. How long?

I retrieved the pictures from the nappy bag; "They reckon eight weeks."

Mel looked at the strip of images, looked at Maddy, looked at me with a furrowed brow; "Wow quick worker. You must have..."

"Apparently we must have, it did take two." I looked to Angie.

Angie nodded; "And it was good."

"Uncle Terry."

"Uncle Terry."

Two littl'uns hurtling towards and simultaneously colliding with me nearly knocked me off my feet, to distract them from doing the same to Angie I picked them up, one in each arm, and did a little play shaking; "Freddy, Nigel." I blew raspberries on both their necks twice to make them giggle then sat with one on each leg to ask what they have been doing and totally distracted them from Angie.

We sat there until well after Maddy had finished feeding and, being cuddled by Mel had fallen asleep. I'd heard all about the game with the cars, the game with the cotton reels, the game with the dinosaurs, the game with the snakes and ladders and how the drum and trumpet get in the way. I didn't understand any of it and then Maddy did a botty pop as Nigel described it, I suggested the boys cleared the toys away and then I changed Maddy's messy nappy.

We bade our goodbyes with Mel promising to keep it to herself for now then went home, the journey was completely filled with Freddy's chatter about the time he spent with Nigel and we hardly got a look in until Angie asked what he'd like for tea.

"Sardines please Mummy."

It was all I could do to not burst out laughing.

"Sardines darling, have you had sardines before?"

"Yes with Aunty Danni."

"What did you have with sardines?"

"Tatoes, mato and orange and cucumber."

I tried to work out when Danni served that and what. "Sounds like a buffet."

"Mmm maybe but... I can't think when."

"We've got loads of salad and a big tin of pilchards. Boom sorted. But I don't get orange with it."

The chatter went back to the days playing until we got home. Once indoors I started on food and quickly realised orange was orange pepper.

Freddy really tucked into the pilchard, much more than either of us would have thought.

By seven Freddy was bathed and in bed, Maddy was fed, bathed and soundly sleeping. Angie and I showered, dressed in bathrobes and settled in the lounge.

"How do you feel?"

"Not sure. The last thing I expected it to be was another of these." She tapped her belly.

"No."

"What do you really feel about it?"

"Oh Angie how can you even ask? I even said that to Mister Nu when he was looking at the screen, mind at the time I thought there was some problem."

"And now?"

I shook my head gently, "Ecstatic Angie, I still can't believe how lucky I am to be with you and our family and this is the cherry on the icing on the cake." I kissed her cheek.

Angie seemed to be in deep thought then lifted her jumper up over her head and struggled with the hair, I helped.

"Come here." She patted her breast as she released the bra then placed a cushion on her lap.

I swung round across the bend of the corner unit and rested my head in place to receive the big black chunky nipple and almost instantly felt the milk spray into my mouth.

"Oh babes that's nice, nice and gentle." Angie stroked my head. "I love the way you do that with your tongue."

The milk was almost running out on its own and rather than suckling I held the areola in place with my lips and stimulated the nipple with my tongue. I knew what Maddy was doing to her and she didn't need me doing anything to add any discomfort.

I watched her face, what I could see past her breast and the way she started drifting into one of her trance like states. We hadn't done much today but the hospital news was a bit of a shock, the news had taken it out of her. I was delighted with it but it wasn't me having to put my body through the discomfort and upheaval of developing and carrying a baby. I think Angie, my wife, my amazing coloured beauty was struggling with the thought of doing that again so quickly.

I knew the news wasn't what Angie wanted to hear and I didn't know where her head was going to go with it. So far her reaction was very negative and tonight she had been quite subdued.

"Is that good babes?" pulled me from my deep thoughts

I nodded my head without breaking the latch; "Mmm."

"You need to move over Babes."

As I released the grip on the black nipple it was still dripping. I watched for half a minute until the drips stopped. The other nipple sprung into life as soon as my wide open lips nipped against the edge of her areola, again I watched the look appear on her face and there we stayed with my greying hair feeling the gentle stroking.

The stroking slowed and stopped and the breathing told me Angie had fallen asleep. I thought it rude to continue suckling and released my gentle latch but stayed there with mouth open to catch the continuing flow for several minutes. Of course as soon as I moved I disturbed Angie.

"Sleepies time." I stood and offered my hand.

"Hahm, yeah." Angie rubbed her face, took my hand and stood, she gave such a lovely hug with her face into my shoulder and her big hair on my face. "Yeah thanks Babe. Sorry got to go, I need a wee-wee."

I watched the lovely even dark skin tone of her bare back with only a hint of bra impression walk away from me and I wondered how I had become so lucky. Checking everything was switched off and locked I headed up to find Angie changing Maddy, I stood beside her looking down at the pretty face and felt a tear appearing in my eyes. I headed to bed via the bathroom and we both got into green satin sheets together, hugged and she fell asleep on my shoulder. Again I wondered how I had become so lucky. The clock showed a little after nine.

In the morning we went to see Elainer. Freddy ran to the door and knocked, they made a big fuss of each other while I removed Maddy's seat and nappy bag. We did the usual greetings; "Go sit down I'll make coffee." We did.

Elainer called from the kitchen; "How did it go yesterday?"

"Okay Mum."

"No problems then?"

"Oh no, no problems Mum."

Elainer brought a tray of drinks and home-made lavender cookies; "So did they find anything?"

Angie showed the strip of pictures; "Only this."

"I can never see anything in these pictures, what am I looking at?"

"This." Angie outlined the living lifeform with a little finger.

"Is that a growth or something? Oh wait is that an arm?"

Angie smiled.

"Oh my is... another baby. Oh my darling congratulations, you didn't hang about. I just need to call..."

"No Mum wait please. You are the second to know and we'd like to tell people ourselves."

The rest of the hour was filled with excited chatter before Elainer had to go for an appointment. We bade our goodbyes and loaded into the car. "Where next?"

"Who's likely to be in this time of day Babes."

"Sophie and Both sisters I'd guess." As luck would have it we went to Danni and found all three of them there, Danni was making sandwiches for lunch and promptly made extra, Freddy had headed straight for the toys and all the gory details came out after showing the strip of pictures. On the drive home Angie seemed happier about the situation.

At home I sent a text message to Annie to pop in on the way home and she went totally mad when she heard the news. After she left we sat and made loads of phone calls and by the time we finished Angie was far more upbeat about another baby, smiling as we chatted about peoples reactions and even laughing.

That night in bed the chatting about the day finished and I nearly missed the last three words; "Lazy X please."

"Eh, oh yes afterwards."

"After what?"

I happened to notice the time was 21:21 as I moved down the bed, opened Angie's legs and ran my tongue along the full length of her lady bits. "This."

"Did your mother tell you to not speak with your mouth full?"

After two significant bouts of shaking and serious head pulling and clamping between generous thighs I surfaced for air. Seeing the beaming smile on Angie's face lit by the green LED clock I noticed the time 21:49 and mentally realised twenty-eight minutes for a twenty-eight years old. A final kiss on her clitty and I started kissing up her body, carefully avoiding her breasts until our lips met.

"Mmm... that... was... nice... babes... mmm... special... babes... now... bloody... lazy X please." in between kisses.

When asked so nicely what is a lad supposed to do? I laid beside Angie, slid my legs under as she lifted hers and slipped the old John Thomas right up that wide open and soaking wet love canal of hers.

"Phwoar yes. Ahhh that feels good, just like that for a moment." Angie snuggled into a cosy position and relaxed and I started little thrusts. "No," in a delicate little girl sort of voice, "not yet." Using both of her hands she held my left against her tummy where another mini me was developing.

A minute or two later I felt my manhood wilting and started with little movements again, this time Angie pulled our heads together for more kisses and maintained that as my movements very slowly increased tempo until she started rocking her pink clitty against my left thigh and getting into sync we gently raised the speed and pressure until my sticky white swimmers spewed forth and mixed with her love juices as she rubbed harder against me.

"Oaaaaaarrrrhhhh." was one of the biggest and longest sighs of satisfaction I'd heard. Angie released my head and again snuggled to a cosy position, during which I saw the green digits showing 10:04. No marathon, no earth shattering explosions, just cool calm and satisfying.

It was three hours later the little pips before the start of crying woke me and I extracted my legs from Angies.

"Huh?"

"It's okay," I kissed her shoulder, "Just Maddy."

Leaving the bed I was pleased my legs worked having been tangled with Angies for a long time and got to Maddy before the big noise started. In the nursery I cleaned her and changed the nappy while I gently told her all about mummy having another baby growing inside her. Hearing the toilet flush I was fully expecting the presence when Angie appeared beside me; "and I eggsbect you want dat milkywilkies too Maddywaddy."

I think I woke when Angie settled beside me again but the next time it was daylight and the bed beside me was vacant. After emptying my bladder and donning a robe I found Freddy eating cereals at the kitchen table and Angie sitting next to him.

"Hello Daddy."

Stunned Angie and I looked at each other.

"Good Morning Freddy."

He continued eating, Angie's look changed to confused as did mine; "And good morning to you too."

"Morning darling. I'll have another water please."

"Of course." I took the glass, refilled with filtered water and returned it to the table. "How about breakfast, what do you fancy?"

"Loads of eggs in there. Scrambled?"

After breakfast and dumping the dirty breakfast things in the sink I walked Freddy along the road to play with a friend, leaving Angie to feed Maddy who had awoken. Returning I heard Angie in the lounge talking so started clearing-up in the kitchen.

"Oh Sanita, yes he is older but he is lovely... yes I know... no it's not like fucking a youngster... no he makes love and he enjoys doing it, not like that Janshithead who only wanted to stuff it up my arse all the time... like last night I wanted to make love but he spent half hour licking me out first... Trophy wife? No I don't think so... No the whole family are pukka... you met most of them at the wedding, what did you think?... Do you know the first day I was here his brother in law came here at five in the morning to drop off clothes for Freddy... and some new knickers for me..." there was a little giggle. "Not my style love, and a bit small but his sister sent me knickers without knowing anything about me... they wanted me to have their grandmothers engagement ring... it's quite nice but it's too big, especially with littluns around actually it's a very nice ring, really lovely and a massive diamond..."

My mobile rang; "Hello Karl."

"Terry, real quickie. Just to let you know, we can turn everything off at three on that job, the shut down has been brought forward to four so I'll pick you up at half one."

"Really? I seriously thought you were taking the piss."

"Sod you mate. Deadly serious."

"It's my birthday."

"It was my sisters sixtieth when you got married."

"Okay, one-thirty. What do I need to bring with me?"

"Number two toolbox, laptop, boots, gloves and hard hat."

"Okay."

"Must fly mate, bye."

"See you then."

When Karl and Maxine came to dinner before the wedding he made me promise to help with a job with a very tight timescale. Some modifications in a factory and he wanted me... me specifically... and on my birthday, so much for retirement.

I heard Angie still talking; "No buts Sanita, I love him, he dotes on me and he's brilliant with Freddy and Maddy... He's taking Freddy along the road now to play with a friend, oh and guess what?... Freddy called him Daddy... we didn't say anything... I don't know how we didn't laugh though... forty years, he'll be sixty-nine in four weeks... oh Sanita." Angie laughed. "Only you would say that... that is the only thing that worries me... yeah we both know that, in ten, eleven years he'll be eighty... no not my father, granddad. It sounds like he's back and Maddy has finished feeding so I'd better get on... Yes thanks for that. Love you... you too, bye."

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
500 Followers
12