Dreaming of Sin Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack creates a sexual contest to seduce Saliah.
3.6k words
4.76
6.5k
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the seventh chapter of an ongoing story. While I recommend reading from the beginning here is a brief synopsis for those who want to jump right in. Saliah is a nearly all powerful demoness who feeds off moral corruption, and who had the majority of her powers unwillingly locked away inside an urn. Jack came across the urn by chance and instantly became Saliah's focus. She feeds off him with the ultimate goal of having him free her from the urn's grip. To better understand the urn and Saliah, Jack turned to his beautiful, brilliant, college professor Amanda Carpenter. She translated some of the urn's text and warned Jack that Saliah was not all she seemed. Saliah got to Amanda before she could complete the translation and, through threats and bribes, convinced Amanda to betray Jack, telling him that Saliah would become vulnerable only if Jack could make Saliah fall in love with him. Jack has hatched a plan, using magic rings Saliah gifted him to bring two women to his mansion, determined to impress Saliah.

_______________________________

Chapter 7 - The Contest

Jack owned exactly one suit. It wasn't a good suit. It avoided being comically bad only because he had so few sets of clothes he looked truly good in. But Saliah could smell the effort leaking off him. His freshly ironed, white, off the rack, shirt. The black dress shoes too obviously just cleaned. And the not-horrific, suit she recognized from pictures of his and Samantha's anniversary dinner three months before.

Saliah was reclining back on a lounge chair in the mansion's back yard. Her foot dipped slightly into the cool water of the pool. She wore a white silk toga, trim and sleek against her body, gold jewellery caressed her neck, ears, and played its way down her arms to finger rings.

"Don't you look dapper," she smiled to him as he approached. A director would never have dreamed of asking for a second take had his camera been trained on the scene. She would have ripped out his throat if he had.

"You put the heavens to shame," he said, and she chuckled. That line had probably taken Jack some time to think up. He wasn't the type to try something so cheesy on the spur of the moment.

"Have you decided? The perfect woman we talked about?" she asked, sitting up, a small wet footprint forming where she set her wet foot down.

"I have actually been thinking about something else. That I haven't really been fair to you," Jack sat down on the lounge chair beside hers.

Fair? To her? How times had changed. Her Khan had never spared a moment's thought to fairness in their relationship. He had thought of her as a woman, a dangerous one certainly, but a woman to be used like any other. For her it had been much simpler - what did veal owe its farmer aside from being delicious?

"You've spent days thinking about what I would enjoy, about making sure I was having my mind blown. And I realized I never did the same for you. A good lover should think about his partner as much as his partner thinks about him. I thought of a gift for you."

A whisp of air escaped her nose, and she caught a flicker of a kind of sad surprise rushing through her at the words. If this wasn't the most delicious irony she had ever tasted. Saliah's plotting with Amanda Carpenter had, as its objective, Jack's acquiescence to Saliah's temptations. Her Khan, really any man of the past, would have viewed simply being agreeable and open minded as the height of flirtation. Yet thanks to the very morals she so delighted in stripping away, here Jack was, trying with unpracticed, unrefined, primitive words, to tempt her in the same way that she spent millennia tempting others.

A flicker of true excitement for her gift glowed in her chest. One day she would have to thank Jack for this. Not for whatever gift he had thought of in his self-serving attempt at seduction. His idea would be as pathetic as a toddler's gift of a plastic toy to a parent. Not for 'thinking of her' as a step in his own plans. But for letting her feel, even if for only a moment, what it felt like to be on the other side of temptations.

"I'm certainly curious..." she said, and he offered his hand. His grip warm, firm, she let herself be guided onto her feet and into their palatial home. She couldn't resist. Jack's suit transmuted as they walked, the fabric shrunk, tightened, shifted as it actually began to fit his frame. "This," she whispered into his ear, "is what a suit is supposed to look like."

Jack placed a hand on the small of her back as he led the way. A war horse couldn't have pushed her to take a step she didn't want, but she let that mortal hand on her back guide her path. Moments like this were rare enough that they ought to be enjoyed absent worry of tomorrow.

The house's library was a decorative space, a bit of performance art for visitors. Saliah would have put a wager on fewer than two books a year being removed from its shelves, and yet thousands of leather bound volumes lined the walls, reaching up twenty feet with a rolling ladder providing the necessary access. The small bar in the room's corner undoubtedly received far more attention than the books. Of course, her full focus was on two women, laying against one another, fast asleep on a plush leather chez that straddled the center of the room. Two pads of paper and pens sat on the ground at their feet.

Jack had arranged two sumptuous wing chairs to stand side by side and face the chez. Their two chairs were near enough to being thrones. She took the chair on the right, Jack sitting to her left.

She leapt into the two women's minds. Jack had used the rings on them. With shocking skill. It would take days to view the women's entire lives and Saliah had moments. It was enough to watch Jack surprise them in their homes, use the ring of truth to openly question how best to abduct them, and then put on his emerald ring and with a single tap, put them into a slumber.

It wasn't his first time using the rings. Though if she wanted to know more, she would have no choice but to ask Jack. Perhaps he would tell her, eager to gain favor and seduce her. Perhaps he would lie, and she would be left to divine the truth.

"I'm thinking," Jack began, looking at her with a gentle smile on his face, he seemed truly to be enjoying this. Perhaps it was a smugness of feeling like he was tricking her, or perhaps he anticipated the pleasure to be had, "that you wake them up and implant in their minds the knowledge that you're an all powerful, wicked, magical being and I'm your mortal boyfriend who's calling the shots. Saves us from having to explain their situation."

Those endless explanations did get rather tedious after the first thousand times, and with the tiniest flicker of power, Saliah acquiesced. But she smiled to Jack letting her teeth seem delicate in her petite mouth, "Jack, when have I ever been wicked?"

It was much the same as the two women waking up to find themselves in a tiger's enclosure at the zoo. They both froze, locked in place by fear, even their eyes moved with care, looking to Jack, then each other, but always back to her. Always back to the true source of dreadful power that they had stumbled into.

"Good morning, ladies," Jack said, and she drank in the cheer his voice contained. Her chest fluttered lightly wondering what his next words would be. For a wild moment she was glad she couldn't read Jack's mind. In her entire existence she had never been blind to what her victims were thinking and the uncertainty, the thrill of possibility, was intoxicating.

"Natasha, meet Kerri. Kerri, meet Natasha. Now, let's get to the heart of things, shall we? You're here to compete in a series of sexual challenges, one against the other. The winner gets to go free. The loser is going to get turned into a very special kind of sex toy. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but let's just say it's going to be worse than anything either of you can imagine."

She'd had conversations like this before, uncountable times, and these women both reacted oddly. There was no pleading, no useless tears. They both tightened their face as though at the starting block of a race, awaiting the pistol shot. Had she gone too far with her implanted understanding? She so wanted to investigate, but even more she wanted to drink in the suspense of waiting for Jack's next words. Investigation could come later.

"Your first challenge is physical, and you need to impress me and Saliah as the judges. Natasha, you're going to come up with a set of physical changes to Kerri's body that will please us. Kerri you're going to come up with a set of physical changes to Natasha's body that will please us. Whoever does a better job changing the other, wins. I'll give you ten minutes to think about your answers."

Kerri and Natasha looked at leach other, eyes scanning over the others' bodies appraisingly. Kerri could have been a cheerleader. Blonde hair, breasts on the smaller side, a dainty upturned nose. Jack had caught her at home without any makeup and freckles dotted her cheeks.

Natasha, by contrast, was raven haired, though it was so dark it must have been dyed, and her skin was made too pale by the contrast. She had firm, full, breasts, slender legs, and a perfect wave from hips to bust, but seemed like there was a sadness behind her eyes.

Saliah drew a slow breath, the air trembling as it slid into her throat. What a lovely idea Jack had, to turn the women against each other. She had tried the same often enough, but the results were always a disappointment, the imaginations of mortal women so limited. Though there was always the hope.

She was just about to reach out into the minds of the two girls, hear their deliberations, when Jack demanded her attention.

"How would you like to make a deal with me?" Jack asked.

"My Jack, why would a deal be needed to grant you a wish?"

Kerri began to write, pen moving quickly, eyes darting up to Natasha.

"This one is about you," he said, taking her perfect hand in his, his skin cool against the heat of her form. "I want to know what it is you love most in the world, and how it makes you feel."

Natasha set pen to paper as well. Her own writing more hesitant, most considered, than Kerri's rapid scribbles.

Sex, risk, opportunity, temptation, they combined to make for an intoxicating wine that Saliah had never been able to resist. So rarely did life offer moments like this it seemed a shame to waste them for caution. Jack was just a mortal, just a man, and she was Saliah. She was eternal.

"In return you tell me the oldest fantasy of yours that still lights a flame inside you," she said. It was a poor trade. But she so wanted Jack to accept the deal and she could afford to be generous this once, he was, after all, going to such lengths for her.

"Deal," he said and squeezed her hand. "And that's time ladies."

Saliah tried not to look surprised. Had ten minutes really gone so quickly? It felt as though mere seconds had passed, but sure enough Kerri and Natasha stopped writing.

"Kerri let's start with your note. What changes do you think we should make to Natasha?" Jack asked.

Kerri actually stood up, holding her sheet of paper as though about to give a speech. Something about the moment was off, Saliah could taste it, the way a morsel of food could seem somehow wrong before the tongue could identify the cause.

Neither had begged. Neither had complained. Neither woman who had found themselves suddenly taken from their homes and thrown into a contest of sexual debauchery had acted like they were at all surprised. Who were these women? As much as Saliah enjoyed the pleas of the helpless, a new experience was it's own joy.

"Umm..." Kerri began, the paper shaking in her hands. "She needs bigger tits, F cups. Her neck is a bit too thick, and her stomach should be more toned. She'd also look a lot better if her eyes were a little wider, lips fuller, and her butt was tighter."

"Darling?" Jack looked to her, and in his playful smile was a jolt of corruption that made his face beautiful. Saliah turned a practiced eye to Natasha. Kerri's suggestions were all correct in a technical way. But dull. This was simply what women thought that men enjoyed.

Kerri inhaled as Natasha changed in front of them. Natasha had her eyes pinched tightly together but there was a pop from her back and her hands shot to her breasts, bra bursting and no longer supporting them as they swelled.

Kerri's eyes darted to the side, and the girl tried to be subtle about reaching behind her own back with her left hand and unclasping her bra in anticipation of Natasha's changes to her.

Natasha was made nearly flawless, a golden woman certainly, but it was a technical beauty.

"Natasha?" Jack asked when the changes had stopped. Natasha opened her eyes, looked down at herself, and then stuck her head forward trying to see over her new breasts to what the rest of her body looked like. She'd need a mirror.

She wobbled forward, her body's weight different and unexpected. Her own sheet of paper steady.

"I was thinking..." Natasha began. Saliah doubted it. So few mortals ever truly did think. "That... since you've got... magic... we could do anything right? I don't have to be... I can make the changes magical. Right?"

Saliah so loved and loathed moments like this. Seeing the flicker of understanding on mortals, seeing them take those steps needed to begin to use their imaginations, to surprise, to tempt, to impress. She loved the thrill of anticipation that came with it. And she loathed what so often followed when mortals inevitably fell short. But she didn't look into the girl's mind. She would let the gamble of her attention play out.

Jack said nothing, watching the girl squirm with the uncertainty of having to take a gamble with her changes. Was this is first time sipping the nectar of fear? A gentle flow of corruption flowed into her, warming her core.

Natasha, absent approval or prohibition, had no choice but to press forward.

"You could make her tongue a foot longer..." Natasha began, and Saliah inhaled with surprise. "You could make her breasts controlled by her nipples, and if they're played with her tits get bigger and bigger and bigger, and only go back down after a day. I was thinking there wouldn't be an upper size to her breasts...I don't know if you can do that though..."

"Wait!" Kerri shouted, standing up.

Saliah's eyes flashed onto the girl's face, her look of shock and outrage. She froze. Her arms, legs, and mouth, stopped as they were. A warm glow of evil twisting Saliah's lips up. How had Jack found a woman who could truly think? An idea flashed through her mind like lightning, and she reached over, taking Jack's hand in hers. Had Jack, the mortal, the weak man who denied being a wolf, had he impressed her?

Natasha's voice lost some of it's hesitation as she went on. "You could also make her asshole self-lubricated, and the entire inside of her vagina could just be all clit so, if she's fucking, she's just losing her mind with pleasure. And like the walls of her pussy, and ass, she should be able to control it all perfectly, like if it was all a tunnel made up of tongue. All her joints should be super-flexible so whatever positions Jack wants he can just have. She shouldn't be able to sweat anymore, and not have any hair other than on her head and eyebrows..."

"Jack's hand was warm in hers, she could feel his heart thundering as he listened.

"And have her skin react to sperm like it was the absolute best moisturizer and creme there is, so she has a big incentive to always be taking facials."

She didn't wait for him to say something. Kerri fell back onto the chez, and her hands went to the sides of her freckled face,

"mm,ggg,hhhh" the noises escaped Kerri's mouth and out came her tongue. She took it, two handed, stroking the length of her own, new, foot-long tongue, as her eyes wide and looking down at the length of the snake of tongue escaping her mouth.

Her poor Jack, she might have broken his brain slightly. He was looking at Kerri as if he had no idea at all whether he should be hurling himself on her, or trying to figure out what exactly he was seeing.

"Ready for round two?" he asked. She could smell the hormones leaking out of his skin. She could feel the thready, needy, pulse of his heart through his hand. She could hear the waver in the undertones of his voice as his brain bathed in arousal. And yet he pushed forward with his plans.

"Today I bend to my Master's will," she said and his hand tensed in hers as a shudder rippled through him.

"So... Ladies... Your next challenge is to make us orgasm, first one to make their partner cum wins. Natasha, since you won the last round, you get to pick between me or Saliah for who your partner is."

"You of course!" she shot back with a huge grin, and though unsteady on her feet, she walked over to him in a way that would give some men heart attacks.

Kerri dropped her tongue, let out a series of noises, and then grabbed her sheet of paper writing quickly before hurling herself towards Saliah.

Jack let go of Saliah's hand as Natasha freed his member, and then Saliah's attention was ripped away from the events of the chair beside her. Kerri had shoved a note into her hand and then fallen to her knees on the cherry wood floor in front of her, and wrapped her tongue around Saliah's entire ankle. Kerri's hands went to Saliah's calf, stroking it as she licked her way up the leg.

'Read my mind so we can talk,' the note said.

Saliah let out a short, warm, mouthful of air as Kerri's tongue snaked its way under her short toga. She was quickly learning how to control her new tongue. Though if Saliah were to place a wager on how long Kerri would have before Natasha coaxed Jack into release, she'd have guessed at dozens of heartbeats.

"So?" Jack asked. "What is it that you love?"

'I WANT TO WIN!' Kerri screamed in her thoughts as Saliah let herself into the girl's mind. Kerri was bold, Saliah would give her points for that. Her head was now in proper position, her tongue rubbing over Saliah's clit, and mound, but the tip of the tongue, as well as six inches of its length had wormed their way into Saliah's asshole. It was a delicious feeling, Kerri would surely provide an orgasm in due time if she kept up with this.

'Of course, you do. What of it?' Saliah whispered back into the girl's mind, then turned her head to Jack. Natasha was lowering herself onto him. Her body was perfection, and she timed her words to match Natasha's first slide onto his manhood.

"Power. I've had cities kneeling at my feet. I've had temples built in my name and worshippers pray to me. There is nothing so sweet as bending chaos to one's will."

Kerri screamed inside her head, begging for Saliah's attention. It was an unnatural way to talk for humans, but Kerri was learning quickly.

'I mean that I'll do ANYTHING to win.'

The word was such a sexual cliche. Saliah had heard it from thousands of women, and men, who's wildest idea of 'anything' amounted to laying back and permitting themselves to be fucked. But with Saliah inside her mind, reading her thoughts, Kerri pushed content into the word. She showed Saliah what she meant. She showed Saliah how far she would go for her freedom.

"The loser of these two girls will be yours, property, a slave," Jack said.

Saliah's eyes opened, her connection with Kerri thrown away as her body spasmed, the orgasm ripped from her involuntarily.

"You little devil!" Saliah said eyes piercing down at the girl whose tongue was still buried inside her. A conspiracy. Jack to her left, Kerri below, and she'd cum before Jack. What was there to do but laugh, a laugh like a bonfire of books.

Beside them Natasha was bouncing eagerly in Jack's lap, his head sandwiched between her two bounding breasts, though she did her best to squeeze them against him.

12