Dreaming of Sin Ch. 13

Story Info
If the party was wild, the fallout is crazy.
3.7k words
4.76
6.5k
4

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This is an ongoing, long-format, character-driven story. It was written with the intention that some of the fun comes from watching characters change, fail, succeed, betray, and be loyal over time.

Normally I provide a synopsis so you can jump in without reading prior chapters. In this case, please do read Chapter 12 as this chapter is the direct fallout from that one.

_________________

Chapter 13 - Fallout

"Don't pretend like you're not enjoying this!" Emily's delicate black heels were off, and she paced barefoot back and forth in front of a book-filled wall.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Because yeah, I enjoy it. That's the problem," Jack shot back. "I should just openly enjoy it?"

Emily's speed only increased.

"The whole point of tonight was about showing you what I'm dealing with here. If I'd just told you... you wouldn't have believed me, would you?" Jack asked.

"Not without magic," Emily almost spat the words at him. But she stopped pacing, and they both turned at the sound of the library doors opening as Saliah entered.

"Amy will be alright," Saliah said. "She won't be waking up for some time, but she'll be alright. The centerpiece though... Amy drank years."

"Why would you just leave that cup out!?" Emily's eyes glowing in a very good impression of Saliah's own infernal fury.

"Had I left a knife out on the table, would you blame me for Amy using it to stab the girl?" Saliah asked. There was an undercurrent in the words that Jack had only heard once before, when they'd first met at the train station. Did Saliah dislike her plans being upset?

"Blame isn't going to help," Jack cut in. "We need to figure out what to do. Can you put the memories back?"

"No," Saliah said, sliding into one of the library's wing chairs and folding one perfect leg over the other. "Why not just gift her as a slave to Amy? She clearly has a taste for the girl."

"My girlfriend is NOT going to own a sex slave!" Emily seemed to catch herself, then took a long breath, "Is slavery your solution to every problem?"

"A versatile tool has many uses," Saliah answered, seemingly very pleased with herself. But the words were harsh, amusement and anger dancing together in a dangerous ballet.

Jack ran his hands through his hair and exhaled. "What a mess..."

"What if you made Amy confess?" Emily asked.

Saliah raised an eyebrow in silent question.

"Have Amy turn herself into the police with the girl. She could say that she'd forced her to take some drug or something that caused brain damage. Amy would get the punishment she deserves, and the girl would get sent to a hospital."

"And then after a few weeks of failed treatments, turned out onto the streets, where she would simply be gobbled up by the first person smart enough to realize how vulnerable she is. Why not just hurl her out the front door if you want to just throw her away?" Saliah waved a hand dismissively.

"That's not what would happen..." Emily said, her voice faltering at the end.

Saliah sneered, and her words came faster than the normal song of her speech. "Humans can be so insufferable. Do you truly not look at the world around you to understand how it works? Or do you just let the honeyed lies of Hollywood drip into your brain to replace facts with fiction? You see the homeless every day, do you not? You see wolves eating sheep, do you not? You see the rich and powerful feeding and growing strong off the poor and weak. But no, you think that the world is nice, and fair, and safe, and if you're just a good girl things will work out in the end. And Saliah, evil Saliah gets the blame because I have a face while the hurricane, the volcano, greed, and disease lack them."

The next minutes were spent in near silence. Emily paced, her bare feet smacking against the floor. Jack looked off into space, as if the answer could be found by focusing his eyes past the spines of the library's books and seeing wisdom within. Saliah shifted in her seat, her posture saying that, so far as she was concerned, she'd proposed a perfectly workable solution to the problem and everything else was wasted time.

Finally, Emily stopped. "Alright, what about reunification? Amy and the girl both join this little harem of slaves you're so intent to build for Jack, and you make good on that temptation from dinner and reunify Korea."

Saliah laughed, the sound resonated with the rooms uncountable volumes of bound thoughts and they screamed back at its touch.

"Not even three hours and you've found a situation where you can stomach slavery? Very few fall into such a ground of maudlin moral mediocrity."

"Darling..." Jack said slowly, looking at Saliah. She looked at him, and very deliberately, shook her head in one slow left to right twist. Jack stopped, warning clear.

"No," Saliah answered.

"Why not?" Emily pressed.

"Because rulership of North Korea is going to be a gift I give to Jack. He should get the chance to taste that kind of power in a situation where no matter how he uses it, he will be doing better than the alternatives to him."

"Wait..." Jack said slowly. "Seriously?"

"It was going to be my one month anniversary present to you. So, thank you for ruining the surprise, Emily."

Jack's brain tripped over itself at that. Saliah was going to turn him into a king? As a one-month anniversary gift? He hadn't even thought of what to get her.

"There are plenty of bad countries you could gift to Jack. What's it going to take to fix Korea?" Emily asked, her pacing finally stopping, her body squared off with Saliah.

Saliah stood, took two delicate steps towards Emily, and then her right hand snapped to the girl's throat. Emily was pushed back. The bookcase boomed as Saliah slammed the small woman into it. The thin, perfect, fingers on Emily's throat were as strong as steel.

"Know your place!" Razors had less of an edge than Saliah's words. Emily's hands went to the thin arm choking her, but Saliah's eyes did not so much as flicker from Emily's. "You were invited here to be Jack's friend, his confidant. But when you mortals get so much as a whiff of something you want, all you can do is beg and nag and plead for Saliah to grant you your boon. You'd be happier if I told you to betray every woman you knew to make Jack a line of fertile breeding cows a hundred women long, with you being the very last in line. If only you would get what you want. I'm not here for you. I don't care what you want. And if there's ever anything you can offer me - I'll be the one to ask."

Emily gasped and fell to her knees as Saliah's hand came away.

"Take your girlfriend, and her new slave, and remove yourselves from my sight. Jack may enjoy your company, but I am done with it."

____________________________________

"Are you alright?" Jack's words drifted over the steel claws of Saliah's mood and were shredded by it. Tiny scraps and strands of his soft concern filled the master bedroom and sparked in the moonlight that illuminated it.

What was she supposed to do? Lie? It would be obvious and only compound the problem. Tell the truth? The thought of letting Jack into her thoughts only made them harsher. Play the vapid human woman and answer with a cold 'I'm fine!' No, that was not who she was.

"I'm frustrated and angry," she said, and sat down on the foot of the bed, sinking down into its tender surface by inches. "I wanted to show Emily a bit of your new life. I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves with delicacies they would never again have. I wanted to show you that you could trust me. I wanted to be honest with you which meant being honest with Emily. And it all fell apart, and you must think I set out to corrupt Emily for you... Failure is a bitter fruit."

Jack sat down on the bed beside her and placed a hand onto the small of her back. Somehow the touch soothed her, the cut of her worries faded to a dull throb.

"I believe you Saliah. Sometimes things don't work out the way we intend. And I can see from your perspective how you thought you were helping."

He was such a fool. It was idiocy to believe her. Since time immemorial, no one had been right to put their trust in her, and yet here Jack was, doing it when it was so clear he should not. A pressure began rising in her chest, a painful welt of... something. It wasn't anger at his stupidity. It wasn't an orgasm, though it rose up like one. Somehow, she knew the pressure would build until it hurt, yet she wanted the feeling to crest and break. What was she feeling?

"You're such a fool," she said, her face wet. He hugged her.

This as wrong, what was she feeling? His hand went to the back of her neck, she felt weak. A wild panic rose up in her and she stood, smoothed her silk dress, and smiled at Jack, glad for some space.

"I... " she started, her voice imploring with the first word, and she locked an armored smile onto her lips and tried again. "I had another gift for you. If you're in the mood."

Jack's eyes went soft, kind, she was being pulled back towards him, back to the edge of the bed, his embrace, that feeling. No.

"I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Something I was saving for you," she said. And that was true. Though why she felt she had to use it now... What, because she needed to get away from him? Se could just leap into the ether, but Jack didn't deserve that.

He gave her a sad smile, not sad for him, sad for her. Then he nodded. Why was he sad for her. It didn't matter. He'd said yes. She waved a hand and spent an imprudent amount of power to perform a spell quickly and clumsily that could have been done cheaply if slowly subtlety was used.

A woman appeared on the bed. She was on her back, eyes closed, chest slowly rising and falling with each breath. Her outfit wasn't the one she had been wearing a minute before, instead it was a perfect replica of the one she had been wearing in the only photo Jack still had of her.

"Samantha!?" Jack gawked.

His ex-girlfriend. Saliah had read the emails of their relationship that first day she accessed his computer. She'd seen how Samantha had betrayed him. She'd smelled his attachment and longing through his absurd attempts to understand why she'd done it.

"Samantha," Saliah said with a smile. The woman was pretty-ish. On a good day she would be a silver woman, on a bad, copper. But men can be strange creatures that way. Relationships are often more important than looks. Raven hair, ample breasts, the smell of youth still on her breath. Today Samantha was a silver woman.

Despite Jack's exclamation, Samantha lay impassive on the bed.

"This is... actually Samantha?" Jack asked, shaking her shoulder and pulling back in surprise when it had no effect.

"There would be no enjoyment if it wasn't," Saliah answered.

"I don't..." Jack started. "I mean I can't..." he tried again.

"Turn her into a slave?" Saliah asked, completing his thought. "I know that, Jack. That would be a truly corrupting act and, as I promised you, I'm not going to gorge myself on your corruption. Actually, I believe that you won't be corrupted at all by this," she said.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked again, he shook Samantha harder, her body trembling on the bed, breasts bounding in response. But her eyes remained closed, her breathing steady and slow. "What's wrong with her?"

"Two simple spells. First, she will sleep until you cum inside her womb. Second, I've made her uniquely fertile, a single load of your cum will guarantee conception."

"Wait... what?" Jack asked, standing up from the bed.

"If you want to save her, you have to fuck and impregnate her," Saliah said with a smile.

"No, come on... I can't do that."

"Then she will stay like this forever," Saliah answered.

"No, look, I appreciate the thought. But lift the spell."

His eyes reached out to her with an expression she had revelled in when seen on a million other faces. Did he not understand? She was handing him what he wanted, what he really wanted, power, revenge, satisfaction, all without any guilt or corruption. She would be the villain so that he could save Samantha in the only way she could be saved. And he dared to look at her with those eyes, as though she were hurting him.

The pressure in her chest twisted with bloody pain and Saliah, eater of sins, immortal demoness, fled into the ether. Alone, finally, she trembled with relief. What was wrong with her?

________________

Jack woke up alone. The huge master bed felt colder without Saliah, or Natasha, in it. He couldn't have even guessed how late it had been when Natasha had finally gotten to sleep herself. It had taken hours for her and Emily to get Amy and the centerpiece dressed and loaded into Jack's old car for the drive back to Emily's apartment.

When she'd finally come back, he had her drive the awake, and pregnant, Samantha home. He arched his back, stretching out in the bed and ran a hand through his hair, rubbing his scalp. What was he going to do?

He picked up his phone and pulled up Emily's number and started typing. 'Hey... Last night got out of hand. Is Amy ok? Are we ok?' His thumb hung over the send button until he erased the message. This wasn't a texting conversation. He dressed, got into his car, and started driving.

"Hey, Jack!" Amy smiled nearly ear to ear as she opened the apartment door.

"Oh... Hey!" Jack said, his eyes darting past her to the empty apartment beyond, "is Emily home?"

"Work," Amy answered simply, "but come in! I was hoping I'd get a chance to thank you. Well, and apologize... Come in," she said again and stepped aside. She was wearing a simple pair of loose shorts, and a t-shirt. She'd have looked completely in place walking a dog or buying groceries.

Jack followed her into the apartment. "Actually... I owe you the apology, I didn't mean to make so much trouble for you and Emily... is everything ok between you in the end?"

Amy motioned to a clean blue fabric couch, an Ikea item, and sat down. "We're still talking about that," Amy said. "She's not happy with me, but we talked, and we decided to try and work things out. Can I get you anything though? Water, beer..." she paused, swallowed, and her eyes narrowed, "Bee... you know... Belinda... if you want..."

"Bee? From dinner?" Jack's brain froze a bit. He'd never paid any attention to the name of the girl from the table.

Amy nodded.

"No... I mean, thank you... I really did just come to talk with Emily." Was this his life now? First Becky, and now Amy, neither being controlled by any magic yet both acting in ways he'd never even imagined women behaving.

"Yeah, no I get it. I just wanted you to feel comfortable. I really... well I REALLY... liked hanging out at your place and..." She looked away, her neck flushing, "I know I kind of screwed things up, but I'd love a chance to show you I'm, uh, cool. And maybe hang out again one day."

His heart was racing, he didn't know what to say. Emily's anger had made so much sense, and now he was on the opposite side of the conversation and it felt alien. "Almost breaking you up with Emily didn't scare you off?" he tried a gentle chuckle at the end.

"Look, I love Emily," Amy said, and set a hand on Jack's knee. "But that was once-in-a-lifetime amazing, and there's a lot I'd do to make it twice in a lifetime, including giving up Emily."

"You'd break up with Emily... for another dinner?"

"I'd do a lot more than that. Seriously, let me get Bee... I want you to be comfortable, know I'm cool with things and not going to judge you."

"This stays between us?" Jack asked, his heart racing. It wasn't the thought of Bee, though she was beautiful. Saliah had hand picked her. It was the wrongness of the situation, the excitement at the world acting like it never had before.

"Absolutely!" Amy said and stood, dashing off towards a hallway just off the living room. She returned a few moments later, leading the red-headed beauty from the dinner in by the arm. The girl had a vacant expression on her face, but her makeup was done with care, and she wore an outfit much like Amy's, simple shorts, a V-neck black t-shirt that accentuated her hair. Amy whispered a few instructions and Belinda knelt down in front of Jack, and without a word began to undo his pants.

Amy returned to the couch and sat, a smile played out on her face as a hot mouth enveloped Jack and his eyes rolled back in response.

"Not as good as Kerri with her tongue. But she's got some skills, right?" Amy asked, her eyes on Jack's face, body twisted to the side to semi-face him.

"I can't believe I'm having comparative blowjob conversations now," Jack tried to laugh, but Bee's mouth chose that moment to devour his attention.

"Having a lesbian friend can be fun," Amy said. "Maybe one day we can trade notes on how Emily is."

Jack didn't say anything. But his eyes went to Bee, her head bouncing in his lap.

"I wouldn't mind you know," Amy said. "If you fucked Emily. I know you want her as a friend. But if the chance ever came up, and you wanted it, I'd be cool with it," Amy said and Jack's eyes closed, head tilting back, sinking into the couch's cheap foam headrest.

"I've got a bunch of videos of us, nudes she's sent me, if you'd ever like to see," Amy said. He grabbed Bee's head pulling her down, dick slamming into her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat as he came. After a moment of sharp climax, he crashed back. Bee pulled away, coughing, and Jack caught his breath the world crashing back to him.

"I should probably get going, before Emily gets back," he said, standing, fumbling with his belt.

"You sure? What's your number, we should text..." Amy said.

Why couldn't he just have a normal relationship with anyone? But was that even what he wanted from Emily? Pants done up, Jack left the apartment walking to his car parked five seven levels below. Using his legs helped, it felt good to breath hard, to feel his heart pumping clean blood to his brain and washing away the post-orgasm fog.

When he sat down in his car he let out a long, deep breath and let his head fall back onto the headrest, eyes closed. He breathed. His heart pounded in his ears. The old ford rattled like the engine wasn't completely attached to the frame.

Why couldn't anything be normal anymore? He exhaled again, normal hadn't exactly been good for him. Shitty apartment, shitty girlfriend... Jesus, at some point in the next few weeks Samantha was going to figure out she was pregnant. A knock at his window jerked him up in his seat. For a half second, he had a flashback to the security guard on the train, but it was Amy, smiling at him through the driver's side window of his car. She held a small orange bag in a raised hand. It looked like something a high-end shop in the mall would give you if you bought a pair of gloves.

He rolled down the window.

"Hey," she started, "you ran out so quickly. I wanted to give you something. I uh... heard guys like this kind of thing..." she said, her face shifting to a glowing red flush. He took the bag and Amy ran off before he had a time to look inside it. Six ziplock bags, closed with black marker on their surface labeling each one. 'Amy clean', 'Amy dirty', 'Amy', 'Emily clean', 'Emily dirty', 'Emily'. Two pairs of panties for each girl, and one set of bras for each.

Maybe he had to ask Saliah for advice.

____________________

Thank you! Dreaming of Sin is turning into a runaway success. The first chapter with enough ratings to be considered for a Literotica Hall of Fame slot immediately got one (one of the 25 best mind control stories on Lit!) and I've been wowed by the massive readership these stories get.

To keep the main story tight, I'm going to launch a couple of new stories which will temporarily branch off. These stories won't contain spoilers, and they won't contain information you must have in order to understand the main story. But they will provide insight into where the main story is going, and depth to some of the characters who are not getting the attention they deserve.

12