Dreams and Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't tear myself away, holding my breath, I had to force myself to breath. I could feel the blood engorging my nipples and my heart beating so hard in my chest I was afraid daddy would hear it. I became aware of the scent of my arousal and knew without checking that my pussy was dripping.

I watched as his rubbing intensified and I could see his body flexing and seeming to go rigid. I undid another button on my shirt. Without thinking about it, I found that one of my fingers was slowly massaging and caressing my pussy. From the outer lips to the inner folds of my pussy, it seemed to know exactly what to do.

I jumped and stopped suddenly as I heard my daddy say my name.

"Rachel, don't stop, that feels so incredible," I swear my heart skipped a beat.

He didn't stop what he was doing and didn't seemed to notice I was there.

"Oh, yes Rachel, suck Daddy's cock, yes."

When he said that I realized he didn't know I was there, he was masturbating and thinking about me, I almost came myself right there and then.

A few moments later, daddy really seemed to stiffen and he moaned really loud as his cock spurted a blast of cum that seemed to go straight up, the liquid splattered back onto his chest and was followed by another stream that seemed as large as the first. His eyes never opened and then his body went limp although his breathing was as loud as before.

I wanted so badly to go to him, to clean his cum up with my tongue and my mouth, to suck on him and to let him play with me. I knew he would be embarrassed if he knew that I had watched him orgasm. I slipped away quietly, the air heavy with the scent of my arousal and I licked my finger, tasting myself as I had so many times over the past year. Slowly and quietly, I went back up to the top of the stairs.

Turning around I was as loud now as I had been stealthy before. I came back down the stairs and I could hear my father scrambling around in the living room as I descended to the bottom of the stairs.

I walked into the living room and Daddy was lying on the couch, with one of the throw rugs covering his legs and most of his chest. He was breathing a little heavier than normal and seemed nervous.

"Hi baby, how are you?" he asked in a voice slightly higher than normal.

"I'm good daddy; could I watch some of the game with you?"

He didn't comment on how I was dressed, but his eyes alternated between my boobs and my crotch. My nipples poked into the thin material of the shirt, leaving nothing to the imagination, I felt like they must have been protruding an inch or more and I could feel the slipperiness between my legs.

"Sure baby, do you want me to move?"

"No daddy, I will sit on the floor in front of you."

He shifted a little, and looked a little uncomfortable, "Baby, wouldn't you be more comfortable sitting on the chair?"

"Nope, this will be good," and I knelt in front of him and then turned around and leaned back against the side of the couch, about level with his chest. As I knelt, I felt the shirt gap a little and I knew he would have a pretty great view of my boobs and maybe even more.

A silence followed as we both watched the game.

"Has it been a good game daddy?" I asked.

"I really wasn't paying attention; I was thinking about someone and was distracted."

"Who was she?"

"Why do you assume it was a she?"

"You were thinking about a guy?" I asked smiling.

"Is he pretty?" I teased.

Despite himself, daddy blushed a little, "No it wasn't a guy, and yes she is pretty?"

"Who is she?" I said probing innocently, or as innocently as anyone could who was virtually nude in front of a much older man.

I added before he could answer, "Describe her for me?"

"Very sexy, she's likely too young for me, but she is fun to be around. I'll bet though she doesn't even notice me," he said and he seemed almost surprised that he had said so much.

"I don't know daddy, if I am any judge of men, I'll bet that she thinks you are pretty sexy too. You have a great body and you are fun to be around too, most of my friends think you are sexy as well. How young is too young?" I said still acting innocently but I knew I was on a slippery slope.

He paused for a few minutes as if he was trying to decide something. While he did, I put one hand on his blanket-covered leg and slowly moved it back and forth along his thigh.

"She's about your age, but I don't think I can do anything about it, I would be afraid of what she would think," he said in a quiet voice, so softly I almost didn't hear every word.

I paused my stroking of his leg and then asked, "Daddy would you like my opinion?"

He nodded his head; I think he closed his eyes for a second.

I leaned across and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but it wasn't a regular daughter kiss either. It lasted for several seconds and I opened my mouth and ran my tongue along his lips.

"I think that she likely wants you as badly as you want her. I also think you shouldn't worry about what anyone thinks, only think about what you want daddy," and I kissed him again, this time I felt his tongue on my lips and this kiss was much more passionate and it lasted for several minutes.

As we kissed, I felt his large hands moving on my body, I felt them move around to my front and between my legs. He wasn't subtle, there was a hunger that I sensed, like something being unleashed that had been chained for too long. I fumbled for a moment on the two remaining buttons on my shirt and then shrugged my shoulders and twisted slightly and then I was nude in front of my father.

I smiled at him and knew that look on his face. I pulled back the blanket and looked at the tent in his pants. I ran my hand over the bulge while my eyes never left his. His hands moved from me and undid the button and then the zipper. Revealing himself, as he pulled his pants down along with his underwear, I could see the dried cum that he had hurriedly tried to hide. The tangy scent was still fresh and I broke our gaze and pulled his pants all of the way off.

Looking into his eyes for a moment, I knew what he wanted. I had seen that look before when I was naked with other men. I leaned over and I could feel his hand moving down my back and then to my ass as he cupped one cheek as my tongue touched the tip of his cock.

Small amounts of new pre-cum glistened, as I tasted it, the first time in so long that I had tasted a cock and I loved it. Using my tongue, I lapped it all up along with remnants of his earlier solo actions as well.

He closed his eyes and moaned softly. I used my tongue to explore his circumcised head like it was an ice cream cone. I opened my mouth and took the tip into me. I glanced up and looked into his eyes in an as erotic moment as I could remember. What we were doing was so taboo that I almost couldn't believe it was actually happening.

My mouth and head were at 90 degrees to him as I slid more of him deep into me. He may not have been very long, but his cock was very thick and I could feel the heat and pulse of his heartbeat with my tongue and the sides of my mouth as his cock pushed further towards my throat.

"Ohhhh, Rachel that feels so incredible, I have dreamed about you doing this."

I felt both of his hands running through my blonde hair and softly stroking my neck. I moaned as well and I felt him wrapping my hair around his fist and lightly at first, and then harder as he began to pull on it.

I let him pull my head back off his cock, not too far, my mouth and lips always stayed in contact with his cock. Then he relaxed his grip and then pushed on the back of my head with his other hand as my mouth refilled with him.

I let my teeth lightly gaze his cock as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. We stayed like this for what seemed like forever, I could feel him twisting and flexing. A steady stream of moans and whimpers escaped from his throat as I sucked on his cock.

I loved cock sucking and could do it all day without ever getting tired of it.

His back arched and he twisted and moaned as I continued. His grip on my hair would ebb and flow as I continued. I felt his body start to really tense, different than the other times and I moved even faster up and down his shaft. I started using my hands and fingers to stroke and caress his body, first his stomach and legs and then his balls and as much of his ass as I could reach.

All of those feelings came together, he moaned and yelled my name, and I felt the first rush of his hot white semen into my mouth. The forcefulness surprised me and much of it went straight down my throat. My mouth felt a little numb from the onslaught, then a second stream splashed into my already full mouth and leaked out around my lips and down onto my chin. I continued, smearing the excess cum onto my face and onto my cheeks without care. His breathing came in long raspy bursts and his body twitched like electricity was crackling through him.

He lay quiet for several moments afterwards, his hands resting on my head as I busily lapped up the excess cum from his cock and balls.

Finally, after a few minutes, as his breath returned to normal, he said, "Rachel that was incredible, where did you learn to do... no don't tell me, I don't want to know," and then he laughed.

"I'm glad you liked it daddy," I smiled looking up at him. It was nice to hear him laugh.

"Your mother can't know about this," he paused, suddenly looking worried, "Nobody can ever know about this, it is so wrong."

"Daddy, I'm not going to tell anyone and I know that it is bad, but doesn't it feel so good," as I moved up to his face and began kissing him with my sticky mouth and lips.

"You like being bad?"

"Yes daddy, I like being very bad and very naughty," I moved up and laid on top of him. My small body fitting closely against his. I could feel his cock hardening against my body.

"I don't know Rachel," but I knew he would give in, his mouth was saying no, but his eyes and the rest of his body belied those words. Everything I saw in his eyes was pure lust.

Like before I thought, maybe if it hadn't been so long since he had been with someone, maybe if he hadn't felt me next to him in the car, maybe if he hadn't heard me masturbating; but all those things had happened and there was no stopping what was happening now.

His eyes drank in my naked body, from my bare shoulders to my small firm but totally perky tits to my flat stomach and shaved pussy down to my toned ass and shapely legs. Tonight he wasn't my father, he was a man who knew what and who he wanted, and I was who he wanted. I saw all of that in a moment and without hesitation, I gave myself to him.

He gently pushed me off him and stood, pulling his tee off and revealing his muscular chest, smiling and looking into my eyes, and then he removed his socks and now was as naked as I was.

We stood together for several moments as he held me against him, he leaned down and his lips met mine. He kissed me hard, taking my breath away, his lips and tongue exploring my own. His hands roamed my body, the rough calloused touch on my pale skin. The feeling was electric.

All this time, my own hands had been busy; exploring my daddy's body in ways, I had only ever fantasized and dreamed about late at night when I was alone. His body responded and I could feel his cock pushing hard against me, his cock and balls feeling heavy as my fingers and hands were drawn to them as if they were magnetic.

As we touched each other, I could hear moans of pleasure interspersed with loud whimpers, I lost track of which ones were his and which were mine. I inhaled sharply as his thick fingers found my little box and just like in my dream, I felt my father caress my pussy with his thick fingers.

His powerful touch glided over the length of my sex, teasing and exploring, caressing and discovering. My lower lips engorged and my folds slowly opened to give him better access. Other fingers found my nipples, roughly pinching, and pulling, the entire time his lips had never left mine. Seconds seemed liked hours and after such a long time without being naked with anyone, both of us were completely lost in the moment. Right and wrong ceased to exist; there was only him and me.

As fingers penetrated me, my wetness allowed them to easily enter into me. He was tentative and I whispered into his ear, "Don't be afraid daddy, I like it rough and hard, fuck me, and fuck me like there was no tomorrow... please... I need you inside me daddy."

He responded by kissing me even harder than before. The thick fingers pushed deep inside me. He spun me around, and as those fingers explored deeper inside me, I felt him pushing me onto the sofa and spreading my legs.

He kissed me hard again and then he was on top of me, I felt the weight of his body pressing and pinning me to the couch. I could feel the slipperiness of his pre-cum leaving a trail of wetness across my stomach and down towards the heat of my pussy.

I felt him guiding his cock along my lips; momentary fumbling and then I felt the tip against my opening. He paused as if waiting for my approval and in a voice louder than what I had intended I said.

"For god's sake daddy, FUCK ME!!"

Permission given, I suddenly I felt like I was being split in two as he shoved himself deep into me.

"Rachel, you are sooo tight, are you sure you have been fucked before."

I tried to respond that yes and that it had just been a very long time, but all that I managed were some very loud moans as his cock pushed ever deeper into me. The first words I managed to assemble as he pushed more than half way in were "OMG Daddy, OMG Daddy, OMG Daddy."

He couldn't have stopped now even if he had heard me; my words had been lost in his own animalistic noises. The feeling was so much more intense than when my old boyfriend had last fucked me. I loved the feeling of being fucked without having a condom on, I swear I could feel the veins and heat of his cock deep inside me. My pussy rebelled and seemed to try to squeeze him on all sides, which only intensified the friction for both of us.

After what seemed like forever, I felt his balls slap up against my body and for a split second, I savoured the feeling of finally having a cock buried deep inside me again. Then his hips flexed and he withdrew, pulling almost all of the way out of me. The run out was incredible and was followed by a return thrust that took my breath away. In and out, back and forth, over and over again so many times that I lost track.

My world became the ebb and flow of sweaty intense pleasure as he filled and stretched me. The living room was filled with sounds of our heavy breathing, a continuous stream of moaning and whimpering, punctuated by me yelling for him to, "fuck me harder," my prompting seemed to drive him to make the thrusting even faster.

He supported his upper body with his arms and I tried to push back in rhythm to his hips, but he was too heavy for me and instead caressed his back with my hands, my fingernails leaving visible furrows as he continued to drive into me.

Lost in time, I felt his body and rhythm change slightly, his moaning became deeper, his body seemed to suddenly grow rigid and then his loudest moan so far filled the room as his cock released and flooded my pussy as he pushed the deepest so far into me.

Instead of withdrawing, his body seemed to lose all energy. With his cock, still deep inside me his arms collapsed and I felt all of his weight on top of me. He realized what he had done and rolled both of us to the side, still inside me, and then rolled us onto his back.

We lay like that for several minutes, neither saying a word. I could feel his heart beating as I lay with my head against his chest. I would have been content had we stopped at this point. I could feel his cum starting to leak from inside me as his cock slowly returned to normal.

He surprised me as he whispered into my ear in a voice I almost thought came from inside my head than through my ears.

"I want to make you cum Rachel, let me eat you right now."

While I had sucked many cocks on dates before, not a one of them ever wanted to eat my pussy after it had been fucked; I was so surprised that it took me a moment to respond.

"Rachel, before my cum is gone, let me eat your cream pie," he said louder this time, which made me realize he was serious.

I smiled and moved up his body, his cock, now much smaller sliding out of my stretched and enflamed pussy. His cum almost immediately started to gush from my womb but there was still plenty inside me as I strattled his shoulders and then his face.

I almost jumped from the electricity as his tongue made contact with my outer lips. I felt his tongue exploring my folds, I heard him lapping up the mixture of his cum and my juices, it all felt so incredible. He was really good at this; his tongue seemed to have a map to all of my secret places.

His hands and fingers caressed and massaged my ass while his tongue worked its magic. Sometimes squeezing my cheeks, sometimes having his fingers running back and forth in the space between my pussy and my asshole, and sometimes rimming and circling my tiny rosebud, my body was on fire.

None of my previous, lovers, male or female, had ever invaded my ass while they ate me and although I could always orgasm from simply a good tongue-lashing, the combination of both pushed me harder and faster up and down the waves of pleasure that I was now experiencing.

Cries of, "OH Daddy" and "Fuck that feels incredible" filled the room and I am sure echoed through the open windows towards the houses of our sleeping neighbours.

I wasn't sure if my eyes were open or closed, all I could see were shades and flashes of colour, oranges, yellows, reds. My body felt like I was on a roller coaster, rushing up and up and up, waiting for the inevitable crash to earth, but he wouldn't release me, not yet.

Finally, with his tongue playing with my tiny clit and with a finger buried to the second knuckle in my ass, the roller coaster crashed to earth. I felt like I was free falling for miles. My body flexed and spasmed as the electricity rocked every inch of my body. Starting in my pussy and spiralling outwards my orgasm seemed to make every nerve ending in my body come alive and then just before I struck the earth, everything went black and was followed by nothingness.

The next thing I remembered was the buzzing of an alarm as if in a dream; I groggily opened my eyes and looked at a strange alarm clock.

4:02

I went to turn my alarm off but I couldn't reach it, it was on the wrong side of the bed.

The memory of the passion and sex filled my confused mind, "Was that just a dream," disappointment registered on so many levels as I worried I had just been dreaming again.

Then alarm went off again.

"I'll turn it off," came my father's equally groggy voice.

Several things all happened at the same time. I realized I couldn't reach the alarm clock because it wasn't my alarm clock it was my fathers. I was in his bed and more importantly I was naked and he was snuggled up against my nude body. Feeling something wonderful, I realized he was naked.

It wasn't a dream, it had actually happened.

I almost screamed out in delight, "It wasn't a dream; daddy you actually fucked me last night!"

A reassuring voice said, "Yes Rachel, we did, you fucked my brains out, it was incredible, you were incredible, we were incredible."

He leaned over and kissed me, his hands roaming over my body in early morning darkness.

From my breasts to my puffy and still inflamed pussy, my body felt incredible to him and to me.

"And, if you would like to, we can do it again and again while we are camping, and every day after that, if you would like."